X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

PrismaCube

Prisma, please. No one is shitting on you. You just seem really upset lately, and we're worried about you as your friends.

I'm not upset at all, I'm acctually really happy. Happy that I'm done with school, that I have achived something noone else in my family has. Happy that I can finally take a fucking break and come back here to RP with you guys. But this little kid is really starting to piss me off. Go ahead and takes sides, see if I care anymore!

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I'm not upset at all, I'm acctually really happy. Happy that I'm done with school, that I have achived something noone else in my family has. Happy that I can finally take a fucking break and come back here to RP with you guys. But this little kid is really starting to piss me off. Go ahead and takes sides, see if I care anymore!
No one is taking sides, Prisma. And I'm sorry if we upset you.

PrismaCube

No one is taking sides, Prisma. And I'm sorry if we upset you.

The word "we" does not apply here to me. Only one of you did because apperently everything I say or do is somehow an insult to him. But that does not matter I'm done I'm through I will continue RP here happily in peace and ignore this kid. No trouble.

Sarge

Just fix stuff.
Staff member
I will take a side! The side of heroes of the storm!
Anyone play? (off topic i know trying to lighten mood?) Its free.

edit: Ok i will retire :oops:

Zain Shah

Anyone play? (off topic i know trying to lighten mood?)
I'm gonna be playing in two months if you can wait that long but I shall declare you a false prophet for DOTA is the MOBA that will conquer them all Kappa

Sarge

Just fix stuff.
Staff member
I'm gonna be playing in two months if you can wait that long but I shall declare you a false prophet for DOTA is the MOBA that will conquer them all Kappa
You know i hated LoL and DOTA. However i love this been playing 3 days straight. Its worth checking out if you want a fun free game that can run on most systems.

Sarge

Just fix stuff.
Staff member
Actually Kappa is a twitch emote which signifies sarcasm so I didn't actually mean that :p
I dont even know what kappa is. I googled it and this is what came up.
full_KappaEDIT.jpg

Euan

Anyone play?
I DO I DO I DO

I was in the beta and I've been swapping between it and dota. It's really confusing when you're trying to last hit in HotS and then completely forget to spend money in dota XD

Frostlich1228

Which heroes do you main? I found out I was a semi-successful gazlowe and I really enjoy Muradin. I want to play Murky so I'm saving up gold for him :D

Zagara, Abathur, and Tyrande. :D

Working on Zagara's master skin right now. Why does it take sooo long... :p