X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
There is more to gamigon then just the site :p There are about 30 people strong on teamspeak and another 300 regulars that use our servers on a regular basis to play games. Could be anyone of that.
It was me!!! Take me away, tell my momma I love her, and I promise to never drop the soap!

BMPixy

Damn it! I can't believe... they'd... they'd, um...

...what are ddos?

Direct denial of service. Basically they overload the servers by sending lots of little packets and forcing them to process the packets, thus resulting in either slowed service or crashes.

PrismaCube

Damn it! I can't believe... they'd... they'd, um...

...what are ddos?

Imagine one dude creating a ton of robots that are send to you in your house that can only house a limited amount of people, the dude keeps sending more until the house is full and still then he will send more. Now that is the funny version, in real life it is just a really stupid and meaningless thing to do, it is more of a bother than anything else.

PrismaCube

Incase anyone is interessted I started my own Assassins Creed story a few days ago, I added two parts of the first chapter today. I would appreciate any kind of critisim you can give me, from positive to negative, I also take tips of stuff I could add, wether it be knowledge of a certain culuture that I have not know about or other stuff. Either in private chat or here, just not on the thread I post the story please and thank you. For anyone on a PC a shortcut link is provided in my signature to the thread, anyone enjoy and have a great day ^^

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Apologies if I've been quiet the past couple of days. I've come down with something, and combined with my preexisting issues, I've... been pretty down.

Luckily, that doesn't mean no content thanks to a small back lot of solos and collabs. Expect at least one more collab going up soon between myself and Gem, Marine, Dahl, and Pixy, plus one or two solos.

And I'm still open for collabs... for the most part. Just understand if I'm a little slow with them, need to stop for a while, or whatnot.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Apologies if I've been quiet the past couple of days. I've come down with something, and combined with my preexisting issues, I've... been pretty down.

Luckily, that doesn't mean no content thanks to a small back lot of solos and collabs. Expect at least one more collab going up soon between myself and Gem, Marine, Dahl, and Pixy, plus one or two solos.

And I'm still open for collabs... for the most part. Just understand if I'm a little slow with them, need to stop for a while, or whatnot.
We still love you, no need to apologize. If you come down with something nothi,g we can do to change that :)

DarkGemini24601

Agh... forgot to put shielding information on half the fighters, damn it all. Sorry to my pilots who thought their birds had no shielding, fixing that soon.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
And if no one noticed, Nick gets around the ship and meets some people. How does he handle it...well you can see for yourself.

Snickers at the fact he outsmarted the Commander

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Up next on my list of things I have done today, Connor's therapy session with Winter. It is a start to a wonderful relationship between the two...maybe...

Ever so slightly

DarkGemini24601

Frost and Marine have given me (evil?) plans. Muahaha.

Kono Dio da!

PrismaCube

Might I suggest to never play Crusader Kings 2, it can drive you so mad and up the wall you will have no mercy for any family members in that game, when they are the cause for a world war in the 8th century, after cleaning up that hell of a mess I just exectued him with no second thought if it was my brother or what other people thought of it. I'm furious right now. All I'm trying to do is build up an Empire, but no everybody has to mess with me, and noone learns that when someone messes with my dynesty they usual come back one head shorter. xD I hate this game.