X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

DarkGemini24601

If we do decided to take my idea I would request it to happen way later in the story anyway, so I can further develope my character and his role in this univers. I think everyone else would also want that. So what I want to say that this is a mission I thought would be more suited for later rather than early in the RP story.
Well, yeah, and I don't think everyone that goes on it should die of course. A full squad wipe is nearly impossible to do unless it's all NPCs or someone is willing to volunteer themselves as tribute.

PrismaCube

Well, yeah, and I don't think everyone that goes on it should die of course. A full squad wipe is nearly impossible to do unless it's all NPCs or someone is willing to volunteer themselves as tribute.

Never said all would die, but it would not be a horror story if not 3/4 of a party would die. So I do hope some people where hoping killing someone off sometime during this RP, because if not then I find this whole war story really weird. Only having red shirts die isn't fun either. Heck I would even make a character to apply as a soldier, make him a late addition, get him to rank high just so he could die on that ship, I would do it! For the story it would be woth it.

DarkGemini24601

Here's the thing: If anyone had plans to kill a character here why would they spoil it? I like the suspense of not knowing.

I do have a couple of people my money is on, though. And those that I doubt... like people with one character. Death likelihood = 0.

DarkGemini24601

Ultimately, though, raising the cap on characters is partially meant to encourage character death, but I will never force it. And I mean soldiers. If a staff member is going to die there better be a good reason for it aside from spontaneous human combustion or a random rogue Balmadaar appears on the Einherjar.

PrismaCube

Ultimately, though, raising the cap on characters is partially meant to encourage character death, but I will never force it. And I mean soldiers. If a staff member is going to die there better be a good reason for it aside from spontaneous human combustion or a random rogue Balmadaar appears on the Einherjar.

Awwwwwwwwwww...

*crosses off spontaneous combustion off of death list.*

Taxor_the_First

I do have a couple of people my money is on, though. And those that I doubt... like people with one character. Death likelihood = 0.
Well, you know what happened last time. I killed... how many was it again? Originally all my minor characters, including other Sammy and the entire Tribe, almost killed Penny out of reflex.

Dear god. I'm a menace.

DarkGemini24601

Could you imagine a murderer on the einherjar
Depends on the murder. If you mean a guy with a plasma pistol/regular pistol and a knife that f**ker is dead. xD

I could see an assassin, but a murder would get caught fairly quickly with so many psions and soldiers on the ship.

PrismaCube

Depends on the murder. If you mean a guy with a plasma pistol/regular pistol and a knife that f**ker is dead. xD

I could see an assassin, but a murder would get caught fairly quickly with so many psions and soldiers on the ship.

Then maybe someone who murdered someone and then took his life, make for a great investigator story xD

DarkGemini24601

Then maybe someone who murdered someone and then took his life, make for a great investigator story xD
Isn't that like one of the big "Don't do this in detective stories"? Having the case be related to a suicide means you ran around in circles for nothing.

It'd be like a detective story about McCarthyism. Nobody wins. :confused:

"You're a communist!"
"You're a communist!"