X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

DarkGemini24601

You mean these:ゴゴゴ ?

Those are katakana. Not kanji. This is a kanji, followed by a hiragana: 死ね. Learn the difference, it could save your life.
What could possibly hap-
91089f1507a6adbe1c61820165c49e67.png

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
So here is a somber one for you. You get a look into a part of Nick's life and see just how this quirky, socially awkward engineer got to be the person he currently is.

AnimePunkGirl.jpg

anime_boy_render_by_asada_shino__by_asada_shino-d7lzc8j.png

Last edited:

PrismaCube

Hey guys, small annoucment. I have not had the time to catch up or produce any new RP in the past week, mostly because a big problem came up recently and I'm having trouble dealing with it. So time I could have spend reading RP or writting RP longer than what I just posted, is just not availabel to me. If I'm lucky this problem of mine will be gone in a week or two at the most but in the mean time do not expect to hear much from me on the RP-ing side.

Frostlich1228

Hey guys, small annoucment. I have not had the time to catch up or produce any new RP in the past week, mostly because a big problem came up recently and I'm having trouble dealing with it. So time I could have spend reading RP or writting RP longer than what I just posted, is just not availabel to me. If I'm lucky this problem of mine will be gone in a week or two at the most but in the mean time do not expect to hear much from me on the RP-ing side.

That's okay, real life comes first. :)

Frostlich1228

You guys know what we should do?

Zombie gets back on Friday, what if we change all our profile pictures to cats the day before to celebrate his return? I think he'd have a good laugh. :p

DarkGemini24601

You guys know what we should do?

Zombie gets back on Friday, what if we change all our profile pictures to cats the day before to celebrate his return? I think he'd have a good laugh. :p
Maybe, though I don't want to freak him out.

(Though if we were all Dio for a day or something that'd be hilarious)

PrismaCube

I'm going to use a super special picture for mine...

One that only me and Zombie will get, and maybe Dahl if he remembers. :p

Everytime I hear Dahl I remeber a city I used to live in a long time ago, well more of a town but it was also called Dahl. Which also makes it weird when I play borderlands xD. Because of the Dahl Corporation.

Dahlexpert

Everytime I hear Dahl I remeber a city I used to live in a long time ago, well more of a town but it was also called Dahl. Which also makes it weird when I play borderlands xD. Because of the Dahl Corporation.

Ironically, I got the name Dhalexpert from borderlands. Because I love Dhal weapons in borderlands 2.