X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Ironic that you brought him back for this special post... Half thought you were going to redeem him, but nope, he's as much of a horrible murderer as we thought he was. :p
I'm all for redemption. I really am. But there is always a point in which they're too far gone. Gula was self-centered. He was the kind that was more worried about how his mother's death would profit him then the actual loss. He was a mass murderer, delighted in bringing pain to those weaker then him, and was like that one guy we all know who expects everything to come to him, and never works for things, but blames others for his own clear failures.

Every group of bad guys needs to the ones you can redeem, the ones that come close but don't quite make it, the ones that could but don't want to enough, and those that could but have done too much to come back from. Luxy and Acadia were redeemed. Avarita might have come around, but died first. Ira and Superbia couldn't see beyond the Path to come back. I'd even say there might have been a tiny, tiny chance for Invidia, but she was just too far gone by the time we got to her, and any light was far out-shadowed by dark.

And finally, every group needs that one guy, and usually only one (preferably only one), that can never come back. That doesn't want to come back, doesn't think he has to come back, doesn't try to come back, and has done too much for any body to want him to come back. Batman villians have the Joker, Superman villains have Darksied, Legend of Zelda villians have Ganon, Final Fantasy villains have the Emperor, the Humunculi from FMA have Envy, and DBZ villains have Frieza (not counting Cell or Buu since they were technically made to be evil).

The Overseers have Gula.

Last edited:

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
And one more for the night. Couldn't put this one off for long. Meant to be serious, and I tried to make it realistic, but I'd be lying if a said I wasn't hoping to illicit a chuckle or two.

Frostlich1228

"You're just mad that your powers are so weak, you are completely useless compared to me! Matches every other weak part of you."

Korra laughed as obnoxiously as she could muster. "Your lover... I'm sorry, my lover, didn't find me so useless... the other... night..."

Brigid shook in anger. "You... dirty whore!"

"Stuck-up bitch!"

"Pea-brained slut."

"Temperamental twat!"

"Home-wreaking dumbass!"

"Childish brat!"

"Feckin' thick, larkarse, shtate wagon!"

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
*Plot Twist, Desmond comes around confessing his love for Brigid and proceeds to use his charm on her and Korra, all the while flipping off Kallpa cause he could never be as cool as him*
Double twist; Kallpa was secretly trained by Saka, sneaks up behind Cayden, and drives a sword into Cayden's heart!

His... robot heart! Cayden's face then opens up, a tiny alien pops out, flips Kallpa off, and runs away to create mischief.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Double twist; Kallpa was secretly trained by Saka, sneaks up behind Cayden, and drives a sword into Cayden's heart!

His... robot heart! Cayden's face then opens up, a tiny alien pops out, flips Kallpa off, and runs away to create mischief.
Triple Twist!: The tiny alien that scurried off was actually Phobos's mini clone and he hops into Alice's ear, taking control so that he can kill Atka, but finds out she has been dead for years and it was actually Taq who killed him with his reflection... Xifang.

DarkGemini24601

Please_15584f_366225.jpg

Attachments

• Armageddon Slaughter Droid.jpg
    Armageddon Slaughter Droid.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 176

BMPixy

Damn straight. Takes a real man to be named Ashley, work at an S-Mart for thirty years, and where a girdle, and still come off as a bad ass motherfucker.

Well when you have a chainsaw for a hand and are still able to use a shotgun in the other, it tends to make it irrelevant what your name is. Hell he probably could have been named Betty and we'd still think he was a badass.