X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
I just realized, everyone in high places are female except the Commander, so those meetings must be horrible for him, though Pixy imagines them calling themselves the Bridge Bunnies... (Yes, it is confirmed the new HoE and Lt Cmdr are female, so Frederick is alone... screw you Fleet Coordinator, back in the closet!)

Adrammalech

If you want to branch out, then do it. We have plenty of guys aboard. Demographics aren't more important than what you want to do as a writer.

DarkGemini24601

I didn't say Cassia was released: I said Frederick was going to talk with her before releasing her. Apparently everyone misinterpreted that, so I'll let it pass, but Cassia at the very least isn't an active soldier until Freddy gets a chance to discuss some things with her.

Mangrale

It seems I had more time than I thought today. But I'll pretty much be absent from Friday to Sunday. Probably should have mentioned earlier but I don't think it should interfere with things too much.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I didn't say Cassia was released: I said Frederick was going to talk with her before releasing her. Apparently everyone misinterpreted that, so I'll let it pass, but Cassia at the very least isn't an active soldier until Freddy gets a chance to discuss some things with her.
I... understood...

DarkGemini24601

Probably for the best. I think I'll do the same with the intro to Forseti. Maybe even improve upon it before I post since it's kinda short right now.

He frowned, leaning back in his wheelchair. Attacks on the Overseer’s networks. Pirates with technology far outstripping their own. The replacement of the Commander. His brow furrowed further. “We’re in chaos,” he murmured to himself. “Part of me thinks this was their plan all along.”
Huahahahaha...

Frostlich1228

I just realized, everyone in high places are female except the Commander, so those meetings must be horrible for him, though Pixy imagines them calling themselves the Bridge Bunnies... (Yes, it is confirmed the new HoE and Lt Cmdr are female, so Frederick is alone... screw you Fleet Coordinator, back in the closet!)

James:
0e3.png

James for New Commander? :p