X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
It was meant to be mostly serious, but whatever... don't mind me while I scream internally.
No, I know, just being honest when I said I was just imagining Atasha's face like
91316_nervous-anime-cartoon-angry-school.gif

In my head.

Not your fault to be honest, mostly mine with the way I comedically picture a scene in some way.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
It was meant to be mostly serious, but whatever... don't mind me while I scream internally.
Well, I loved it. It was masterfully written. And I loved Astasha's reaction to it with Frederick. She didn't freak out. She didn't lash out. And she didn't accuse him of being incapable of doing his job.

She simply requested that he not make her mistakes of not taking the Forseti thing for all it is worth, and begging him to keep the Einherjar safe.

(And as a quick note, Baka didn't hate her, and Brigid was more afraid of her actions leading to disaster then hating her).

DarkGemini24601

Needless to say, I need a new Lieutenant Commander now, likely from one of my two assistant GMs. Or, barring that (but this is something those two should keep in mind), anyone who has the time to handle organizational affairs (especially for when I'm not around). Abi is just temporary acting Lt. Commander AND central officer for now. (If you haven't checked, the Info Page has undergone some changes due to shuffling of staff)

Next you'll say,
Was making the player character soldier listing a flat 20 by removing Fred, Abi, and TT (RIP) part of your plan too?

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Needless to say, I need a new Lieutenant Commander now, likely from one of my two assistant GMs. Or, barring that (but this is something those two should keep in mind), anyone who has the time to handle organizational affairs (especially for when I'm not around). Abi is just temporary acting Lt. Commander AND central officer for now. (If you haven't checked, the Info Page has undergone some changes due to shuffling of staff)

Next you'll say,
Volupta slowly lowers her hand, only to realize she has three others raised.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member

Next you'll say,
I mean I wouldn't be apposed considering all the time I have, but if you would prefer Pixy considering he has less characters, I have no arguements.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
I'm fine with you taking up one of those roles, and Pixy taking the other. Maybe one of you could work in the Blasian.
You are really pushing for that Blasian aren't you? Anyways, whatever one I choose, it will have to be a female all things considered... uh... (My entire cast are men!)

Frostlich1228

Cammy didn't exactly hate her either... She didn't like her, but she did her job, the military portion, well... But the administrative part, calling machines property, being a space racist against most alien species along with many of her friends and patients, and refusing to listen to legitimate concerns about how she was running things, that's why Camellia disliked her.

Oh and James just didn't care. He felt like she got her job for a reason and she hadn't gotten everyone killed (Up to that point. :p ), so he could forgive the space racism that didn't immediately affect him.
In fact her being so strict actually helped him, making it so he could have people removed with camera footage if they tried to fuck with him.

But for me personally I couldn't be more happy. :D
The karma is sweeter than honey, too bad she made it pretty salty. :p

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
You are really pushing for that Blasian aren't you? Anyways, whatever one I choose, it will have to be a female all things considered... uh... (My entire cast are men!)
That would be nice. I'll help you do a good female character if you need help... that sounded dirtier then I meant.

DarkGemini24601

Here's what my collab list is shaping up to look like for the rest of this week/the weekend. No promises that I can get all these done, that's alot. Priorities underlined. I can add more if anyone else has requests, just understand they're likely not going to go in the priorities list.

Solo 1 - Arrival at Forseti

@ZombieSplitter53: Sasha and Brigid, Kallpa and Korra (oh dear)
@MarineAvenger: Sasha/Mikhail and Cayden, Sasha and Nick (definitely later)
@Adrammalech: Frederick and Abigail, Vindicta and Tabitha
@Frostlich1228: Sasha and Camellia + Mikhail and Camellia (probably separate but probably in the same collab), Special Collab
@Dahlexpert: Frederick and Cassia
BMPixy: X
Taxor_the_First: X
@Black0ut: Hermes and Thomas (probably will start fresh with the arrival of Forseti to spice it up; discard/revamp the old draft from last week)
AlzDude28: X
Mangrale: X

Solo 2 - Antagonist Spotlight (I'm not explaining what that is but it should be fairly obvious)

Oooh, look, Frost, you're special with your super secret post and two priority collabs.

BMPixy

er34erwgr.png

This is all I have to say about the recent rotation of eating surfaces.

Bah, lying. What I really have to say is that while I'm a bit disappointed that the Great Commandy One has been replaced, this does certainly open up plenty of possibilities. Tak-sharu might need to modify his plans, and maybe buy a gift basket.

Also, funnily enough, Osahar actually liked Astasha. Well, she would had Astasha been a Seikron, at least.

DarkGemini24601

Just as note, but if you are gone for awhile, you should still catch up on the think tank in addition to the story thread to get any important general or personal announcements.

First solo going up later today.