OOC X-COM Think Tank (part 4)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Posted another thing for Terra Dolor. It's a brief history of the world, including we key events. Most of what is mentioned is or will be important to the story, so read over it if you want a clue as to what might happen.

Dahlexpert

Posted another thing for Terra Dolor. It's a brief history of the world, including we key events. Most of what is mentioned is or will be important to the story, so read over it if you want a clue as to what might happen.

Just finished reading it, very nicely done Zombie I actually can't wait to make a character for this universe.

ExoGrim

Good way to start off the story :)
Keep up the good work

DarkGemini24601

Been playing Long War 2 and I had the opportunity to do a stealth facility destruction with this duo: Brigid and Yakone.
680FC7C7ACA7E92F20DF11082A5B6D2B24AC14EE

It's weird to think about that in SoD's timeline they were both relatively the same age; I think Brigid was actually OLDER.

We made it in and out safely, although there was a close call: staring down a titan.
61D8045002A0F6994E8724C8438D8379EED98370

DarkGemini24601

@Frostlich1228 (Alt) I discovered what a panicking chryssalid looks like. Surprisingly adorable. (You might see a familiar person in the soldier list aswell):
F51DE76D2F609BC41E9C83BC36C231BDB6EDD3F8

The outcome of this one? Not-Safe-For-Xeno-Sympathizers:
54B8F8BF0BFB4D5D0A3A5521C082A6C4FF9906AA

Attachments

• OMFG.PNG
    OMFG.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 245

Dahlexpert

So I haven't been relay saying anything for the past, when ever the hell my last post was. Just feel like talking, my work has been up and down for the past week. Looking for something to do and coming up with a bunch of stores in my head, I also wish I made a vilian for LOE. But never mind that how is everyone doing since we finished the story, i'm sure you have a lot of time on your hands.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

So I haven't been relay saying anything for the past, when ever the hell my last post was. Just feel like talking, my work has been up and down for the past week. Looking for something to do and coming up with a bunch of stores in my head, I also wish I made a vilian for LOE. But never mind that how is everyone doing since we finished the story, i'm sure you have a lot of time on your hands.

Have you considered Zombie's upcoming rp?

We also have a small rp (pun not intended) that you could join over in the Short Story section.