OOC X-COM Think Tank (part 4)

Dahlexpert

I... have had a change of heart. With everything that's going on in my life, the depression, the job situation, trying to get my medication back, trying to see a doctor, and so on and so on... I decided LoE is good as is. The story is done, and it was clear where my characters were heading and what they were going to do (for the most part).

Maybe, when I'm up for it, I'll do the occasional "Where are they now" post or a flashback collab, but... nothing right now.

I'll still be working on my RP, but as a warning, it isn't ready yet. After finishing such a long RP, I need a break. Hopefully no longer then a month. But I'll try to regularly post information on the rules and world building and keep anyone interested posted, as well as answer any and all questions and help with character creation. I just need a little time to get myself the energy and health I need to continue.

Well dang, and I was looking forward to the colabe. But I understand we're your coming from, go and handle your business zombie.

Taxor_the_First

Yeah, with the thing I just posted I'm calling that GG on LoE right there. Now I'm just going to sit back and feel warm and proud of what we've accomplished. Well done everyone! I'm not going to bother counting how much is in there, but we've written a LOT for this. All of which has been quality.

GGWP

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Yeah, with the thing I just posted I'm calling that GG on LoE right there. Now I'm just going to sit back and feel warm and proud of what we've accomplished. Well done everyone! I'm not going to bother counting how much is in there, but we've written a LOT for this. All of which has been quality.

GGWP

Fucking beautiful man. I'll admit it, I cried. What an amazing way to end Samuel's story.

Dahlexpert

So, i'm not sure how many of you played shadow of mordor. But i'm so looking forward to it's squeal, shadow of war. here's a demo of the game that I absolutely loved.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So the funniest little thing. I'm playing this RPG for the 3DS called Bravely Default, and it has the funniest summon! This is a fantasy would, so when I summon it, I'm like, "Why does it sound like an airplane? Wait, Why does it LOOK like an airplane?" The it zooms up, and flaps it's wings like a bird, and launches its attack (wind based). So funny!

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Hey everyone.

So just to let everyone know, my friend Edgy is putting together a RP over in the short stories section. He's really proud of it so far so it would mean a lot if you could check it out and see what you think.

Now I know Zombie's rp is coming up soon, but I doubt Edgy's will be as time consuming as XCOM or Zombie's rp will be, you could probably do both if you like.

So, just check it out, let him know if you're interested. :)

ExoGrim

Hey everyone.

So just to let everyone know, my friend Edgy is putting together a RP over in the short stories section. He's really proud of it so far so it would mean a lot if you could check it out and see what you think.

Now I know Zombie's rp is coming up soon, but I doubt Edgy's will be as time consuming as XCOM or Zombie's rp will be, you could probably do both if you like.

Challenge accepted :3

ExoGrim

Hey everyone.

Another thing to know about Edgy's RP is that it's probably going to be more of an casual RP, rather than the usual extreme serious RPs that has been XCOM.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Sorry for being so quiet lately. I'll put up more stuff for my RP this week. In the meantime, check out the new addition to the Ayame multiverse (the , if you will):

20170313_132417_HDR.jpg

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Been out of it for a few days. Sick with strep again. But I will have something up for my RP, if not by tomorrow, then by Saturday, come hell or high water.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I care, buddy. And I posted more information on Terra Dolor. This one will be updated regularly as I get more questions I need to answer and want everyone to see.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

I care too Dahl.

Took me a bit to get to it, but you're post was really good.

It makes me happy to see that their happy together. :3
Luke really is an amazing character, and Alexis is a great foil for him. Awesome work you two, not just on this post, but the story as a whole.