X-COM RP THINK TANK (part2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGemini24601

By the way, if anyone wants to do a collaboration with one of my people I'll be here. Got one planned but with timezone differences that may have to wait until the weekend worse-case scenario.

(not actually posting it yet of course but writing it)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
xD Hey, English is used by a fair amount of people in Europe out of necessity. You're not totally off.
There's always future characters. Or you could kill off one of your current characters on their first mission (I'm just kidding, please don't kill them off, I love them all, or I'd be a sad Commander)

BMPixy

There's always future characters. Or you could kill off one of your current characters on their first mission (I'm just kidding, please don't kill them off, I love them all, or I'd be a sad Commander)

Ideaaas~.

Kidding, kidding. I'd wait until people got to know him better.

DarkGemini24601

By the way, what's our plan about people that want to join at this stage? Do we introduce them later on, or try to fit them in now? (I'm kinda swinging towards the former, since we're not too far from being ready for the actual rping stage)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
By the way, what's our plan about people that want to join at this stage? Do we introduce them later on, or try to fit them in now? (I'm kinda swinging towards the former, since we're not too far from being ready for the actual rping stage)
We're pretty set with the introductory characters. That doesn't mean other people can't join in whenever they want. They're just going to be characters that come in after X-COM starts.

DarkGemini24601

We're pretty set with the introductory characters. That doesn't mean other people can't join in whenever they want. They're just going to be characters that come in after X-COM starts.
Alright, just inquiring on behalf of anyone that might stop by. Also, North Carolina wasn't technically one of the places that was listed as an abduction site, but that's fine, not it really matters that much, the U.S. got attacked regardless.

DarkGemini24601

Good point. The following locations are the sites of the first alien abductions (let's go with a nice, even ten):

Chicago, Illinois, United State of America
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America
Panama City, Republic of Panama
Santiago, Republic of Chile
Cairo, Arab Republic of Egypt
Graz, Republic of Austria
Berlin, Federal Republic of Germany
Kyoto, State of Japan
Seoul, Republic of Korea
Sydney, Commonwealth of Australia
Replace Utah with North Carolina, boom. No one has mentioned Salt Lake City thus far. (Not your fault you missed the list, I know it's hard to keep up with everything.)

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Hey guys quick change to the google doc rules for now we will be using 1 doc so for the sake of convenience and so nothing gets accidentally deleted just put the names of the people co-oping in parenthesis and continue fro the point on the page the last people ended their interaction.

DarkGemini24601

It's fine. I was just glad to see somebody besides me write about our character being in an attack. Very exciting by the way. I loved how well Emily could think on her toes.
By the way Zombie, whether it be this evening, tomorrow morning (though i'll have less time then), or tomorrow afternoon, I'm open to working on that 'chat' the commander wanted to have with Atka.

Last edited:

Dahlexpert

By the way Zombie, whether it be this evening, tomorrow morning, or tomorrow afternoon, I'm open to working on that 'chat' the commander wanted to have with Atka.

Hell I'm all ways open for a conversation, pulse I can't wait for scarlet to meat her new commander.

Adrammalech

It's fine. I was just glad to see somebody besides me write about our character being in an attack. Very exciting by the way. I loved how well Emily could think on her toes.
I didn't mind changing it, all of the names were made up other than the city anyway. How'd you like your X-COMian emissaries? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.