X-COM RP THINK TANK (part2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGemini24601

btw if you want to use the doc i will have to give you access via email when you visit the doc it will send it automatically for access rights so it may take a bit to get to my email.
I requested as well, though I have a vague idea of how to use them, so I might not be present for the tutorial since I think I'll be fine and I have to finish this project on trading cities anyway. (Btw, incase google shows it, no, my real name is not Thomas Valosor, that's the name of one of my characters from a world called "Orbis."

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I requested as well, though I have a vague idea of how to use them, so I might not be present for the tutorial since I think I'll be fine and I have to finish this project on trading cities anyway. (Btw, incase google shows it, no, my real name is not Thomas Valosor, that's the name of one of my characters from a world called "Orbis."
That's weird, because my real name is fflover8. I had some eccentric parents.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
You are now permitted sorry btw guys had to step out a minute

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Looking back I can't believe a simple idea sprouted into a full blown undertaking in the manner of a couple of weeks

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
This is going to make me look like the biggest dork in the world, but she is based on a character from the last few seasons of a 90s American television series called Hercules: The Legendary Journeys.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
This is going to make me look like the biggest dork in the world, but she is based on a character from the last few seasons of a 90s American television series called Hercules: The Legendary Journeys.
I was born 12-31-98 so almost all 90's references blow over my head unless I have expirenced them directly

DarkGemini24601

OHHHH I watched some of those once, I'm fairly certain! Someone older than me suggested them. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.