X-COM RP THINK TANK (part2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrammalech

I noticed it, and added the nickname Emily just to have some way of differentiating them. I considered changing her name, but I thought it would be amusing to challenge the One Steve Limit. Real life ensues :eek:

DarkGemini24601

So everyone's clear, I'm posting the negative week up until Atka's immediate arrival at base (The rest isn't written yet) first, and I'll be posting it in several shorter entries (by page in the word document) so that it's much easier to read.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
images

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Leon: Scary, very very Scary. I like it.
Scarlet: Also scary, but in a much more sympathetic way.
Desmond: At least he'll get out of that cell. I recommend one of the larger rooms.
Amellia: Hell of a thing to be woken up for. I'm glad to see Sunny wasn't the only one skeptical about aliens at first.
Madison: Not the best welcome home. I'm interested in what made her freeze up like that.
Atka: She kinda reminds me of Anna Stone, right down to the carvings. I like her.

They all look good so far. We are going to give anyone who still needs to post all the time they need, of course, but just as a heads up, once that's done, there will be an official introductory speech by the Commander for the initial recruits, and then you'll be free to start normal roleplaying while I prepare the first missions.

Additionally, for the sake of...certain concerns, of the applications that have been presented so far, the Commander will be calling Scarlet, Desmond, and Atka into her office for a short one-on-one discussion (after the first posts are done). Of course, if anyone else has any concerns they need to bring up with the Commander, she can see them too.

One last note. It has been brought to my attention that I forgot about the rules in regards to accessibility on base. Please check the "Zombieplitter53's official-ish rules for the RP" post in a few minutes for an updated rule.

DarkGemini24601

Atka's posts are done for now, Modya's (shorter because whoa was Atka's negative week story long) will come up later today or tomorrow if I don't get to it.

DarkGemini24601

Leon: Scary, very very Scary. I like it.
Scarlet: Also scary, but in a much more sympathetic way.
Desmond: At least he'll get out of that cell. I recommend one of the larger rooms.
Amellia: Hell of a thing to be woken up for. I'm glad to see Sunny wasn't the only one skeptical about aliens at first.
Madison: Not the best welcome home. I'm interested in what made her freeze up like that.
Atka: She kinda reminds me of Anna Stone, right down to the carvings. I like her.

They all look good so far. We are going to give anyone who still needs to post all the time they need, of course, but just as a heads up, once that's done, there will be an official introductory speech by the Commander for the initial recruits, and then you'll be free to start normal roleplaying while I prepare the first missions.

Additionally, for the sake of...certain concerns, of the applications that have been presented so far, the Commander will be calling Scarlet, Desmond, and Atka into her office for a short one-on-one discussion (after the first posts are done). Of course, if anyone else has any concerns they need to bring up with the Commander, she can see them too.

One last note. It has been brought to my attention that I forgot about the rules in regards to accessibility on base. Please check the "Zombieplitter53's official-ish rules for the RP" post in a few minutes for an updated rule.
Alright, in that case I don't need to do anything further with Atka like I thought I might need to, she'll get introduced to XCOM by the commander along with everyone else.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member

I would recommend using a google doc for each of the encounters with the commander it lets people right simultaneously so it is great for co-op rps

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member

I would recommend using a google doc for each of the encounters with the commander it lets people right simultaneously so it is great for co-op rps
If that's the case, someone will have to show me how to use that, not that I'm apposed to the traditional way either.

Also, the new set of rules on base access is up, so make sure you go over it.

BMPixy

Jesus, I go to Tijuana for five days, and this is what happens. You guys astound me, and I'll consider throwing my hat in, even if it is a bit late-ish. I'll probably drag up Albert Foulke for this, with a few updates to deal with the eased rules and restrictions.

DarkGemini24601

Jesus, I go to Tijuana for five days, and this is what happens. You guys astound me, and I'll consider throwing my hat in, even if it is a bit late-ish. I'll probably drag up Albert Foulke for this, with a few updates to deal with the eased rules and restrictions.
Wow, talk about unlucky. xD Glad to have you along, Mr. Ham.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
btw if you want to use the doc i will have to give you access via email when you visit the doc it will send it automatically for access rights so it may take a bit to get to my email.

Status
Not open for further replies.