X-COM Enemy Unknown - Season 3 Recruitment Centre - New Rules and TIPS - PLEASE READ ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocketbottle

First name: Samuel

Last name : Wright

Biographical synopsis : Samuel wright was borned and raised in The ghettos of Brooklyn he lived with a absent father who spent his life in prison for murder and with a mother junkie who is addicted to meth and entered prostution and eventually overdosed and died when Sam was 8.he entered a adoption home where the parents abused him because of him being Latino eventually when he turned 16 he quit school and joined the army illegally to run away from his abusive parents.he became a sniper and was best in his class and company his famous nick name was snapshot however,he was discharged for illegally helping an enemy terriost sam was now 20 and had no proper degree so sadly he joined a illegal gang and helped them rule Brooklyn New York.however through a snitch and a undercover cop he was arrested and charged insane amount of crimes which made him serve death row.until mysterious figures gave him a chance to redemption and another chance at life in their secret project called xcom so I decided why not.

Pledge: I have on this day voluntarily enlist myself as an elite military solider, in the xcom special forces I am giving myself unconditionally , to the cause. I do bind myself to conform in all instances to such rules and regulations , as set forth by commander ChirstopherOdd. I trust him with my life and by taking this oath I realize I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems my life.

TheMiningNewb

First Name: Zeke
Last Name: Kraven
Biographical Synopsis: Born during the early 90's Zeke was kin into a military family and constantly moved across the world when his parents were on duty. He never saw them in the early stages of his life, but all had soon changed during an assassination attempt of the enemy's leader. His father was crushed by a helicopter thought to have the target on board but he had sacrificed his life for nothing. Zeke became experienced in many different weapons to avenge his father's death but came up empty handed after blowing up an entire neutral city to reach his destination faster. (And because he loves explosions)
Pledge: I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

Captn

(Since Season 2 ended prematurely, I kinda copy-pasted my application from the S02 recruitment thread and made a few changes. I hope that's OK )

First and Last Name Unknown. Known only as " The Captn"

Reason For Application to xcom:
Captn wasn't a member of high society since his birth. He grew up in an orphanage hearing all those stories about pirates. When he turned 18, he really just wanted to go to the sea and found a job on a big cargo ship, later becoming a sort of protegé and friend of the ship's captain.

One time, when his crew was traveling near Africa, his ship was attacked by pirates. The crew did the best to defend itself and managed to kill all of the attackers. Unfortunately, most of the crew members were killed, including Captn's mentor. Before dying, his friend made Captn, well, the captain of the ship (that's where he got his nickname from) and told him about a treasure he had seeked his whole life.

Captn and the other five crew members who had survived eventually found the treasure. With it, Captn went back to Europe, changed his name and became major stockholder of a swiss bank.
He chose to forget about his past and lived a confortable and rich life, with women, cars, you name it. With time, he became a cruel, greedy and selfish man, hated by most people.
Because of his personality, he made a lot of enemies. Even his best friend betrayed him.

Now, finding himself alone in his penthouse, surrounded by expensive stuff, he realized money wasn't everything after all. He remembered his past and decided it was high time for a change. A phonecall from XCOM gave him the second chance he really needed.

To meet XCOM's expectations, he would need all of his skills from his time as a seaman. Again, he changed his identity and became simply " The Captn", a devious man driven by hatred, looking for a chance for redemption.

Pledge: I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

Subject Delta

ng this
First Name: Ed
Last Name: Cameron
Biographical Synopsis:

A brilliant minded scientist, whom at age 21 was teaching Master's level Physics and Mathematics at MIT. At age 23, Cameron published his thesis entitled "It's All Holo" in which he offered 700 pages of proof and mathematical equations to why he is certain that we are living in a holographic universe. Even more upsetting to the academic community were his claims and reasons that the holographic universe had been 'hacked' by someone or something unknown which was causing major distortions in our galaxy. His belief was that part of this 'hack' was coming from Saturn which he produced evidence for the famous 'rings' being extremely involved citing the the sound of the radio waves given off by Saturn's rings and the implications to that causing distortions by integrating his advanced knowledge of mathematics, resonance, and the ability for sound (radio) waves being able to create, atler and move physical matter (cymatics). His thesis was at large dismissed and sometimes even mocked when released in 2011.

In early 2012, his private jet that he flew personally was discovered off of the coast of Russia, in the Arctic Ocean, few mourned his loss. On the day of the discovery his name received 4 mins and 32 seconds of mention on all North American media television outlets. However, this was actually part of a govenment cover-up to explain his sudden disappearance. The truth is that he narrowly escaped assassination by an unknown government faction, and barely managed to escape into Canada where he survived for over a year in the Boreal Forest on his own with no supplies other than what he had on him. He eventually grew tired of the loneliness and managed to sneak onto a cargo ship which landed in Capetown, South Africa in early 2013.

Cameron's intelligence and survival skills, along with keen intuition and perception kept him alive as he traveled throughout Africa where he started as a modest gun-runner. Over the next couple years he became a major unsung and mostly unknown (due to his need for secrecy as well as his lack of trust for people) hero aiding, fighting (his sniping accuracy was legendary) and even secretly leading many revolutions which led to many moral and ethically just governments being instated that were truly for the people, and their economies began to surge in these freed countries. This, however heightened U.S. and U.N. interests in Africa, and in early 2015 once discovering the existance and wherabouts of Mr. Carmeron, he was approached by a shadowy coalition known as X-COM in Bunia, Congo and was asked to join where he realized the need to save humanity after the last few years taught him that there was humanity left in the world, and that it was worth fighting for.

Pledge: I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taki oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

E

Edward Caplen

First Name: Roger
Last Name: Jarvis
Biographical Synopsis: I am age 36. My story begins in Hampshire, Southampton in the UK I was raised in the rough area of town known as Townhill Park and I got into a fair bit of trouble there. When I was older I went to College to study Public Services since I wanted to be a police officer at the age of 17. This also provided me with basic military training and know how along with an understanding of the law and an improved discipline. When I reached the age of 23 I finally joined the police service after I was deemed to be in a adequate physical condition. At first I was simply dealing with minor disturbances such as drunk and disorderly or drink driving to loud disturbances. But in a couple of years I started to get assigned to cases and my first ever case was to do with abductions believe it or not. Abductions by humans which the abductions would soon turn into a gruesome murder case each body being dumped in a body of water with their heads shaved completely bald. All of the victims were women between the ages of 16-18 all of them abducted from a similar area. When we finally caught up to the killer it had been a lucky spot from a civilian passing by the park where it happened when he'd heard the screaming and when he called the police we zoomed out there as promptly as possible getting to the scene and when we got there we caught the murderer red handed literally, his hands were blood red and still he has the audacity to deny it was him. Anyway a long story short he got 25 years in prison... That was it for me, I quit in outrage how dare he only get punishment for a few years whilst his victims stayed dead. I resigned the day after the prosecution realizing that humans are the biggest monsters and not just the murderers.
For the remaining years until I decided to sign up for commander Odd's team I traveled the world and finally settled in Umea, Sweden.
Whilst there I heard of a operation known as X-COM at first I thought it ridiculous but I did some research on it due to the fact what the company supposedly did was similar to a TV show named "Torchwood" which is a spin-off of the forever loved "Doctor Who" and eventually after careful consideration I decided to join up. Little did I know what I was getting into...

Suryce

Game Master
First Name: Cyrus
Last Name: Hart

Biographical Synopsis: Cyrus is an ex-POO (Paramilitary Operations Officer), of age 32, specialized in counter-terrorism, who was working for the CIA. He is a patriot, as you would expect from anyone working for a governmental organization, but he has never considered his job as something personal. In appearance, he seems to be the "perfect" soldier, in the sense that he is very respectful of rules and discipline. But this also makes him a secretive person, who keeps for himself what is actually a very judgmental personality. He has a bad opinion of heroes-wannabe in particular.

Despite Cyrus' cold demeanor, his CIA colleagues describe him as an observant and curious man. Some may even say that he is trying to find something to compensate for his own fairly boring life. While he does care about protecting lives, in his mind, the alien menace is nothing more than a new kind of terrorism, something dangerous but very intriguing, that need to be fought through intensive studying. This thirst of knowledge for an unknown enemy and new counter-terrorism measures was predicted by Cyrus' superiors, which oriented their choice of sending him to the XCOM project, along with his sense of loyalty.
On a personal level, Cyrus doesn't exactly realized that, while he is an obedient soldier, his motive is more selfish than many others.

Officially, Cyrus is not directly working for the CIA anymore, but it would be false to assume that he has lost all contact with his previous colleagues, or his superiors.

Legion Crynet

First Name: Zaeed
Last Name: Zhang
Biographical Synopsis: I am aged 23 and I'm the bother of Shaojie Zhang. I was born in the UK but my family came from China. I had alot of jobs in the past 2 to be in fact. My 1st job was being a Commander in the China Army. my 2nd job was being a member of the China Council. However I was kicked out....Now I join X-COM to help save the UK. Oh and I love using a Sniper Rifle.

ChristopherOdd

Commander
Staff member
The next round of approvals is up! Thanks to everyone who's following the rules. They are more strict this time around, and there will be some Journal rules as well once that section opens. The reason behind this is so that people visiting the site can read a clear and cohesive story that makes sense within the X-COM universe. I think it's going to be an amazing season.

Approved:
Anna Stone
Ayame Kasagi
Jesse Cooper
Nadia Ali
Samuel Wright
Zeke Kraven
The Captn
Ed Cameron
Roger Jarvis
Cyrus Hart

Up for scrutiny:
Servo ? - Reasons: Aliens
Gavin Balter - Reasons: Aliens
Ray Heiven - Reasons: Secure intel or not; no one knows there are aliens now.
Zaeed Zhang - Reasons: Aliens

If you are up for scrutiny, please read the first post (again). If you still want to participate, make a new post of your revised application.

Aquilo Dah Mage

Full name: Dr Mond BA, BA Hons., MA, MSc, Ph.D,

First Name: Ian

Last Name: Mond (pronounced Mont)

Place of Origin: Germany, Berlin.

Reason For Enlistment:

Dr Mond could be considered a relic of the past, if the past accepted they had any knowledge of his existence. Dr Mond began his career working with the government on a variety experiments, each of which with their own varying levels of questionable ethics. It was here that Ian solidified his role as a 'G-Man'. If the government required something, Ian could/should/needed to do it.
Within those years, Ian witnessed things that made the X-files look like nursery rhymes and Zero Dark Thirty look like a paintball shootout. So when the opportunity to fight alongside others, he felt compelled to step up to the plate . Military Training was standard for a man of Ian's position, but his love of science and all things technical was denied to him by your organisation, X-COM, specifically by that misstrauisch großes Gehirn that is Dr Vahlen. Denying him access to both the Research and Engineering Lab due to: 'Unsettling psychotic and anti-social behavior that is unsettling for someone I must be responsible for.'
Therefore, Dr Mond has no choice but to volunteer for the X-COM military. 'I've recruited, trained and armed these men and sent them to death so many times in the past, and they have never looked back once. Now, it's time to see what the fuss was about. and so, Pledge: I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.'And I think that is only fair, really.'

Sir.

SkyFox

First Name: Evan
Last Name: Royce
Biographical Synopsis: My name is Evan Royce, I come from a rich family and got spoiled because I'm only child. I got everything I ever wanted but it wasn't enough, that why I started experimenting with all kind of martial arts. At the age of 12 I was the best of my boxing class. It got boring, that's when I started doing more serious and dangerous stuff like street fighting. I got some bad injuries but that did not stop me. More and more was needed to get that kick into my life. So instead of taking over my dads company and earning millions of dollars I went into the army. I was 18 when I joined the army, as I aged I ranked up in the army but after a... incident I got downgraded. You can understand I wasn't happy about that, I got of track and started doing loads of alcohol and drugs. By incident I stumbled upon this Recruitment! Seeing as I don't have much to lose this would be a great opportunity.

RayHLv

REVISED APLICATION

First Name: Ray
Last Name: Heiven
Biographical Synopsis: Born on December 14, 1979 in Latvia, Riga. Served in the Latvian National Armed Forces, SAS, Green Berets, CIA, Navy Seals, French Foreign Legion, US Army Rangers. Speaks fluently in Latvian, Lithuanian, Estonian, English, French, Russian, Spanish, Japanese and right now is learning Danish, Swedish, Chinese and Arabic.

Specializes in hand to hand combat (aikido, karate, judo), is a master infiltrator (if needed, can infiltrate any building without the enemy ever realizing Heiven was there, but Heiven prefers to silently and quickly take every one out before the enemy realizes what has happened) and a perceptive reconnaissance sniper. Knows how to handle and use almost any sniper rifle and knows how to handle and use any assault rifle and pistol. Weapon of choice: pistol. During his time in the CIA Heiven has shown an impressive ability to manipulate people. One mission file describes that Heiven entered his targets house by convincing his wife that Heiven was her husbands friend from work (mission was to make contact with the target who was suspected to be planing an assassination attempt on the president of Russia who was visiting the US). She invited Heiven in and even made him a cup of coffee. Soon Heivens target arrived, who casually walked in the living room without saying a word about Heivens presence and pulled out a gun from a backpack which was placed by the coffee table and started shouting questions at Heiven.

Target: Who are you!!?
Ray Heiven [casually]: My name is Ray Heiven.
T: Why are you here!?
R H [casually]: My employer believes that you may be planning to assassinate the president of Russia. I am here to ask you if this is true?
T: No! Now get out of my house.
R H: You are lying! You looked to your upper right and then broke eye contact. Try a different answer.
T: I think you are forgetting who is holding the gun here.
R H: Have you killed before?
T: Yeah! I've been to Afghanistan, I am a vet.
R H: Wrong! Your father was a veteran. You are a high school dropout who works at a used car dealership, I read your file.
T [shouting]: Get da fuck out of my house!!! If you are not out of here in three seconds I...
R H [laughing]: What?! Shoot me? OK here we go! 1, 2, 3... [10 sec of silence] Come on! Shoot me!!
T [pulls the trigger, the gun does not fire]: What the...
R H [pulls a fist full of bullets out of his pocket and throws them at the target]: You don't even know the weight difference between a loaded and an empty gun rookie! How ever... [Heiven pulls his own gun out] this one is loaded. [shoots targets wife in the arm]

After injuring the targets wife and threatening to kill her, Heiven quickly learned that the target indeed was planning the assassination but was not the assassin. The real assassin was captured by Heiven the next day.

Has successfully completed 117 infiltration missions, 40 combat missions, 29 missions for the CIA, 9 hostage rescues, 9 reconnaissance missions.
Has failed 2 infiltration missions (was spotted both times but the main objective was complete), 9 combat missions (severely injured 4 times and taken prisoner 5 times - escaped 4 times on his own, had to be rescued once by the Navy Seals - no confidential information was revealed to the enemy during torture sessions), 0 missions for the CIA, 0 hostage rescues, 0 reconnaissance missions.

Ray Heiven shows great interest in joining X-COM, after a friend from the CIA (whose daughter is planing to sign up for the X-COM research branch) told him about it. When asked about a reason for joining, Heiven responded: Sens of duty, but mostly it is the will to challenge myself, since combat and espionage has become second nature to me. I just hope that my dossier and military history is enough to convince you that I am the man for what ever job you throw at me.

Sharkdragon96

First Name: Persephone
Last Name: Brown

Hight: 5.9

Weight: 143 lb
Hair Color: Red
Race: Caucasien

Biographical Synopsis: I haven't been the same since I had heard the news of my sister's death three years ago. It started out just like any other day, i had left the house to hang with couple friends for the day and came back to find my mother sitting on the couch crying. When I sat down to ask what was wrong she said that she had gotten a letter saying that my older sister, Rose along with ten other soldiers had been killed overseas by a group of afghan terrorists. Rose and I were as close as sisters could be during the days before she left to join the military, I had always looked up to her as an idol. It was because of her death that I decided I would take up a career in the military in hopes of honoring her death. So far I haven't had such luck actually getting in because they said I didn't quite meet the fitness requirements but from the way they were judging me I'd say it was something else (there don't tend to be an overabundance of women in the military and my sister was unusually gifted on the standards of any soldier whether they be male or female in a way that I wasn't), but when I heard that this top secret government program called X-COM said they wanted me to volunteer as a soldier for them I thought why the hell not?

Teaslurper

First name: John
Last name: Cooper
Statement:
As the camera starts to roll there is an image of a man in his twenty's sitting at a desk covered in computer parts electrical components.

The man leans forwards and smiles.

"Hopefully one of you suits at XCOM will find and take notice of this file. rumor has it among the conspiracy nuts that you are fighting aliens, zombies, robots or some bullshit. Honestly I don't know and don't care, all I know is that this organisation is apparently going to benefit mankind somehow, and that you need fresh meat to do whatever it is your doing. Well I want in."

"As you may or may not know my name is John Cooper, ex test sub-, Um. Member of the United nations trans-humanism project. As the remains of the evidence should tell you, I'm fully capable of being useful in combat despite never being in combat due to the testing of military hardware for the project, I'm sure of you suits will give a overview since I cant access what little remains of the evidence of the project. I also have an ace that the rest of fresh meat will not have, as a ex Member of the project, you know that I will happily try any experimental equipment that you will inventively think of. John signing out"

personnel Biographical Synopsis and psychiatric overview: John volunteered at the age of 17 to take part as a test subject in a research and development project for trans-humanism that was scraped after two years, specifically in brain-human interfaces. This meant that John had tested a variety of military hardware that ether used the brain to control it or was designed to aid the user by giving them more information on the field. As part of the project he was also a part of experiment that got the project scraped after the results were considered to inhuman, the human network or 'hivemind' as it was nicknamed.

When the project was scraped all evidence was destroyed to the general public including all equipment ever made by the project, so assume that XCOM cannot gain any direct advantage from him. Also all other known test subjects are deceased post experiment from suicide or overdosing on various narcotics to try and recreate the sensation from hivemind. John himself has a poor mental state, including psychiatric reports of John recovering from taking several strong narcotics; as well as being obsessed with 'advancing mankind' as he states, taking any and all action towards his goal in manor that lack a sense of self preservation, which would explain John following conspiracy theory's of what XCOM does and his attempts at contacting XCOM.

In short John Cooper is a reckless, unstable individual who could prove useful to the cause.

Pledge: I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself,John Cooper, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

OOC: Is this okay? I think I followed the rules but i'm not sure if i'm stretching 7 and the hacking tip.

Gavin

first name: Gavin
last name: Balter
backstory start: I joined the army to protect my little sister. But I joined the xcom project after my training. Because I thought it would be better than fighting ourselves!

thef

First Name:Thef
Last Name:Rebell
Biographical Synopsis: Born March 20 1992 in a small Irish town he always wanted to get away. At 17 he left with some friends to America whear he joind the milatary for a visa. After spending 3 years in the 101at airborne he decided to join the rangers. First year of his tour in Iraq with the U.S army rangers he took a bullet to the knee. After being told he would never walk again he spent 3 months in physical training for his knee. After being told he could not renter the milatary he whent back home to join a Irish mercenary group called The Steel Harp or T.A.H he spent 2 more years before being asked to join an elite force he denied. He spent 3 monthes in Iraq before his squad what's killed by a suicide bomb while he what's on vacation. He what's thean asked to join the elite group and he accepted gropeing to get revenge but what's in for more thean simple anti terrorism. But in all his years on training he leaned never leve without your helmet.
Pledge: I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planeta
ry systems. My life.

(Signing up as the pilot for the Skyranger)

First Name: Toni
Last Name: Szanches
Biographical Synopsis: Toni grew up in a backwater village. Always was the odd kid out. He was know for his pranks and misbehaving. But also for being on of new, both good and bad, ideas. And being filled up with energy. He also dreamed about becoming an astronaut.
As a young teen he started working in the local store, so he would be able to pay for collage, knowing that his parents would not be able to afford it themselves. Still holding on to his dream as becoming an astronaut.
Tonidid indeed make it though collage. Not the best of students. But suddenly not the worst. His dream to become an astronaut have vanished from him in the years, but something of the dream was still behind. His new goal was being a pilot.
He joined the military, and quickly got recognised for his fast thinking out in the field. And also so in the canteen for being know as the coffee hole. If he did not have military equipment in his hand, you could be damn sure he had a coffee mug.
After a few years as a ground trooper he signed up for being pilot. Although he failed the tests to be a fighter, he where able to fly a personal carrier.
Toni became the go to pilot for delivering troops and equipment for hard to get to places, or directly into the field. Or out of battlefields. He even took the assignments that would be considered suicide.
It was not long before his Major called him to his office. In there he got the offer that would change his life forever.

Grelite

The last round of approvals BEFORE the first episode goes online! After this, applications will remain open, but all applicants will be arriving AFTER the events of episode one. Think of the implications and remember that the only attacks that occur are the ones shown in the game and that those are small and fast.

Approved:
Evan Royce
Ray Heiven
Persephone Brown
Gavin Balter
Thef Rebell

Skyranger Pilot:
Toni Szanches

Up for scrutiny:
Ian Mond - Reasons: Aliens
John Cooper - Reasons: Conspiracy theorists would not know about a project that has been around for mere hours. Plus, the trans-human thing is pushing rule #4.

Good luck writing your journals!

Teaslurper

Revision of john cooper.

First name: John
Last name: Cooper
Statement:
As the camera starts to roll, there is an image of a man in his twenty's sitting at bare desk in a bare room. He is wearing what appears to be a prison coverall and is visibly handcuffed.

The man gives a nervous chuckle.

"hehe...um, well hi. I guess you people watching this will be this XCOM thing that the suits who dragged me here were talking about. As you probably know by now, i'm John cooper, the now ex small arms designer and arms dealer who pissed off the Chinese after selling to some,um, heh Volatile clients that later attacked some government officials. I assume this lead me to being caught, extradited and sent here for your Interesting proposition, death or work for this so called XCOM project as a soldier. From the little the suits outside told me it seems the choice is between certain death or almost certain death. Well I choose almost certain death. I'm sure the suits out there have given you a overview of my skills so I wont take up your time any longer."

Biographical Synopsis: John Cooper held a junior position in the small weapons design and manufacture firm 'Boltec systems'; specializing in the creation of small batches of personnel defense weapons, as well as taking contracts from larger companies to manufacture large batches of prototypes for military trials. John Cooper was in charge of manufacturing equipment at the firm and used this to create surplus small arms and illegally sell them on the black market in countries such as Syria, Sudan, Uzbekistan and in the Tibetan province of china, where he was caught by the PLA and given over to XCOM.

John Cooper would be of some use as a soldier despite not actually taking part in combat, since both his legal and illegal career would require John to be comfortable at firing small arms for a sustained period, as well as be knowledgeable in basic military tactics. It should also be noted that john is also recovering from taking narcotics prior to imprisonment may well have bouts of mental instability due to this.

Pledge: I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself,John Cooper, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

NecronDaddy

First Name:Necron
Last Name:Overlord
Reason for application to X-com: After many years of being a sniper Necron.J.Overlord went to retire in a small city near the country Serbia with his wife and son .After the alien's attacked the X-com force went to check it out.After killing the aliens at the site they stumbled upon a man who aperantly was still alive in the green goo.He was the only survivor.He was shocked to find out that most of the planet was unhindered by the alien threat and asked the X-com operative if he can join the fight after surviving a few houre since the alien's came.After some consideration they asked him if he knew about commander Odd and if he is intrested he shuld apply directly to him.They were sceptic about leting him get on board with them but in the end they took him to the X-com base where he signed up to be a solder.No one exept him know what happened in that city and he isn't going to share the story with anyone he doesn't trust.Some of the solder's heard him talking to him self about Fresh meat a few times during his flight to the base they didn't want to find out why,and trust me no one want to know what happened in that city or more importantly what happened to his son and wife.

Daryl Dixon:)

First Name: Tim
Last Name:Foster
Biographical Synopsis: I am a veteran if the Iraq war. Most of my buddies were killed in Combat and I wish to fight again. Ever since I got back from the war, I have been just been doing my normal job as a Garbage Collector which in my opinion is not very good. I have two son's which have both been to college. One is a Professor at Hartford and the other is a Banker. I am 35 years old and I wish to be doing something to help my country and server it. Both of my parents are dead. They died in a car crash with my sister on there way to the Diner.

Pledge: I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life

Status
Not open for further replies.