X-COM Enemy Unknown - Season 3 Recruitment Centre - New Rules and TIPS - PLEASE READ ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altaranalt

Edit: Slightly edited background, turning my character Dutch, rather then British.

First Name: Daniel
Last Name: Oudwater
Biographical Synopsis: From the file of Daniel Oudwater:
Military history:
"Born in 1990, Daniel was born and raised in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. First serving in the Iraq war, Daniel was part of the "Copperhead Squad", a unit from camp "Doorman" (named after Navy Rear Admiral Karel Doorman). During a patrol, the Copperheads were hit by an IED, leaving most of their unit crippled. Daniel being one of the four survivors and the only one of the unit still fit to serve on active duty.

After the explosion, he managed to quickly regain control of the situation, with both his sergeant and corporal dead, he assumed command of the survivors and lead them into the hills where they held off enemy assaults until reinforcements arrived.

Important information:
*1 case of denying a direct order. [Case dimissed by Court Marshals]
*3 cases of fighting during Booth Camp [Disciplined on all three occasions]
*1 case of drunken behavior when off duty in Iraq [Case dismissed by Marshals]

Personal History:
Born into poverty, Daniel was the eldest of three children. Never being able to get along with others at school, he found his calling serving the Dutch military. Headstrong and devout, Daniel proved himself to be a capable soldier. Although lacking in physique, his mind was that of a soldier. Knowing when to make sacrifices and when to take charge.

Family History:
Father: Thomas Oudwater. Born: The Netherlands [Deceased]
Mother: Elizabeth Smith. Born: United Kingdom
Younger brother: James Kingly Oudwater
Younger sister: Suzanne Oudwater

Pledge: I (Daniel Oudwater) have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

X-Com Classified Files:

PrismaCube

First Name: Colin
Last Name: Weger
Biographical Synopsis: A Officer that is what I'm, one of the best, who knew that me, just an ordinary german boy who coudnt even get a C in school in math would grow up to become the greatest Officer in Germany, Officer Karma they call me, they say since my tactics always seem to come back and hit hard, I dont really like the name since it sounds girly but I don't complain about it. I got a Wife and daughter at home in Berlin who I want to keep safe, I will die for them if I have to. My personal life is sad, but I act happy to hide the pain. Yet I'm a great person to be around, anyway one day I was sitting in the tactics room talking about new strategies I have come up with, suddenly a mysterious person came through the door and wanted me to come outside with him for personal matters. Since the man looked serious I excused myself from the metting and followed him. He was talking alot of nonsence which I still have to figure out, but something about fighting for the good of earth, I told him that is exactly what I,m doing here. He told me that I was special and the world needed me. I saw the honesty in his face, this was no hoax, I agreed and went with the man, leaving my past life behind.
Pledge: I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

Last edited:

Aquilo Dah Mage

Full name: Dr Mond BA, BA Hons., MA, MSc, Ph.D,

First Name: Ian

Last Name: Mond (pronounced Mont)

Place of Origin: Germany, Berlin.

Reason For Enlistment:

Dr Mond could be considered a relic of the past, if the past accepted they had any knowledge of his existence. Dr Mond began his career working with the government on a variety experiments, each of which with their own varying levels of questionable ethics. It was here that Ian solidified his role as a 'G-Man'. If the government required something, Ian could/should/needed to do it.
Within those years, Ian witnessed things that made the X-Files look like nursery rhymes and Zero Dark Thirty look like a paintball shootout. So, when the opportunity to break away from the corporate cycle came, he felt compelled to step up to the plate. Military Training was standard for a man of Ian's position, but his love of science and all things technical was denied to him by your organisation, X-COM, specifically by that misstrauisch großes Gehirn that is Dr Vahlen. Denying him access to both the Research and Engineering Lab due to: 'Unsettling psychotic and anti-social behavior that is unsettling for someone I must be responsible for.'
Therefore, Dr Mond has no choice but to volunteer for the X-COM military. 'I've recruited, trained and armed these men and sent them to death so many times in the past, and they have never looked back once. Now, it's time to see what the fuss was about. and so, Pledge: I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.'And I think that is only fair, really.'

Sir.

jimark

First Name: Pierre
Last Name: Mangalaise
Biographical Synopsis: Served 12 years in the french air force before being discharged for 'certain reasons'. He then worked in the civilian sector in finance, he rose through the ranks due to an unhealthy obsession with bureaucracy and money. He also enjoys horse riding, astronomy, and 80's British Musical Classics. Joined X-Com due to interests in his investments in the X-Com project, having paid for, amongst other things, that nice shiny situation screen and the fighter he now pilots.
Pledge: I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving my possible nonstereotypical french self, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life. And my collection of 80s records.

Gahlo

First Name: Derick
Last Name: Lee
Biographical Synopsis:
Flight has been a part of my life since I was a child. I grew up in the northwest, helping my parents with their bird sanctuary. Something about them always captivated me. Some would never fly again, others just needed shelter from the world while the recouped. We grew a kinship, both stuck and unable to leave. After graduation I had no idea what to do with my life, no way to pay for college, and far too many recruiters buzzing around. You bet your ass I joined the Air Force. Years later, I get to take my morning jog at mach 2 at 30,000 feet in the cold skies over Alaska. Or at least, I did, until one day I was told that my $150 million wings were getting moved to some UN program and that I was to look after it. So, where are we again?

Pledge: I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

Aaand figures I flipflop on how to go about the background long enough that the pilots end up back to back. XD

Dahlexpert

First Name:Axton
Last Name:Van dam
Biographical Synopsis: My name is Axton Van Dam i'm a hired gun, except for one thing I don't kill for money,don't get me wrong ill still take money,but I just don't care for it. I was bore in Alaska homed schooled for most of my life.and I come from a family of mercenaries,my family's legacy goes all the way back to the sword and shield days.and all I want to do is honor those who came before me.now i'm good with what ever weapon you give me, but I prefer a sniper rifle. A few weeks ago I was finishing up this job in north Korea,when these two people in suites came to me and said,we need your weapon expert-es for a job I don't know who they are but they told me it's gonna be challenging,and I love a good challenge,the told me the work for the x-com project, and I don't care who they are or why the came to me, but as long as I get a good fight they got my support.

james love

First name: James
Last name: Love
Biographical synopsis: I am sergent James .C love of the United States Marines i am 23 years old and today I have applied to the Xcom initiative today in a hope not kill men but to something worth while not just for my country but for my whole planet. Most of my life i never knew what to with my life so i joined the Marines think that would give me purpose but to no avail but maybe Xcom can but my family is few and far between so i only have a life to lose and i hope that in this life I can atleast make a diffrence in this war and die for my planet.
Pledge: I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

B

Bizzy

First Name: Caesar

Last Name: Martinez

Biographical Synopsis: "Join XCOM they said, its just a formality they said...they say a lotta things..."

A son of Mexico, Caesar wanted adventure from an early age, and he found it any way he could. Legal or illegal, he traveled the world in search of both his next paycheck and adventure. He was good at what he did, and what he did was kill things, people mostly, but the world clearly had need for people with his skillset; it was pretty good money. After celebrating his 26th birthday with his family back in Juarez, he decided it was time to track someone down, someone who had run off with a good deal of his money. Tracking them wasn't the hard part, it was actually getting all the way to Egypt that proved to be a problem for the now broke Caesar. Then, as Caesar would say, they came down like vultures, the men in black. Somehow, they had gotten wind of what he was looking for, and offered to transport him to Egypt if he would also deliver something while there. Fair enough deal right? Well, that's what Caesar thought, and he took it.

"Oh, by the way though, before you go, you gotta take this pledge, join XCOM. Its just a formality really, in case of alien invasion and all that. I know, its stupid, but the suits won't let me take you anywhere unless you go through with this.....Yah, they say a lotta things...ugh...i really shoulda learned my lesson the last time i joined a cult for a ride..."

Jhon Markith

First Name: stevie
Last Name: steve
Biographical Synopsis: I am a worker at apple tech support, so I am not that interesting. the reason I want to join is because my grandfather thought he saw an alien back in the 50s and my family thought he was crazy, anyway he recently passed away and then some men in suites arrive with a letter to meet them at the docks in town. I don't know if I should go but I am curios to see what it is, they looked formal so it must be important.

Majora098

First Name: John D.
Last Name: Eddings

Biographical Synopsis: I have always been very Intelligent, and it seems now that it has finally gotten me in trouble, though not in a way that I had expected. I have been... approached with an offer, so to speak, (More like a demand, really) by a top secret project, and I mean top secret, like MIB's appearing outside my apartment and scaring the crap out of me. I am wanted to join X-COM, they told me they it help defend the Earth, when I asked from what, one of them just smiled, and said that I wouldn't believe him if he told me, While I didn't really like the sound of that, I mean come on, Top secret facilities, can you even imagine the tech they must have!

BMPixy

First Name: Leon
Last Name: Ensslin
Biographical Synopsis: One of the last soldiers in the German Army to be conscripted, he decided to become a professional soldier rather than leave the Heer. Highly disciplined and skilled, he caught the eye of the Council before First Contact, and when it occurred he was pulled out of service and drafted into the X-COM Project. He now awaits the call to fight.

AaronBryant

First Name: Aaron
Last Name: Bryant
Biographical Synopsis: I like my father picked up an early fascination with guns and the bible. This inturn led me to compete in the Florida state all shooters champion ship which I won at the age of 15. I learned the skill of handling broad swords trying to widen my range of defense. I also became a devout young man. As a child i prayed every night for god to show me what my purpose was and it seemed every night went by silently. I was also a zombie apocolypse nut. While in high school at the age of 15 I met Martriese Morant. I have stayed with her through out the entirety of my military life. I applied to join the coast guard but after showing such prowess of close range combat and a variety of weapons the U.S. Marines brought me on to begin commando training. They told me that serving my country in the coast guard would be a big waste of skill and talent. I agreed with them after hearing there arguments. I have never been more proud of a decsicion in my life. I also have never recieved a beating as much as i did in training. My training Officer SGT. Bradford kicked my ass 100 days in a row straight in hand to hand then i landed my first punch gave him a shine that lasted a week SGT. said i was still a nancy but he was proud. After finishing my training i had realized that i may die in combat so i had to do something. I had to marry the only women i had ever loved. I propsed to her and she said yes and three months later i wasnt just a commando i was a daddy or rather soon to be. The next big event after that was a couple of odd men approaching me and requesting me to join an initiative called X-com i asked if there was any more information that they could give me "you would be serving the world Mr.Bryant" was all they said. I couldnt refuse a chance to help the world I felt as though my prayers had been answered i had a higher purpose now and i was not going to let it get away from me.
Bio-Analysis- Specimen has A.D.D. weighs 265.5 pounds expert in sword, revolvers, rifles, hand to hand combat. Brown hair brown eyes, kind demanor, ambitous, very friendly, enjoys joking around. Highly interested in apocolyptic scenarios.

Grelite

Alright guys, first set of approvals. I'm honestly a little surprised by the number of people who did not bother reading the new rules. So here it is:

Approved: (Commander Odd is recruiting in this order)
Space Paddy
Booker Conan
Anja Kjær
Presariov Astaeri
Zain Shah
Rex Rumbler
Vash The Stampede
Jorn Lemonade
Joel Freeman
Colum Campbell
Big Farmer
Daniel Oudwater (So fucking cool)
Colin Weger
Axton Van Dam
James Love
Caesar Martinez
Stevie Steve
John D. Eddings
Leon Ensslin
Aaron Bryant

Up for scrutiny:
Fenix Tomita - Reason: Copy-Paste & Aliens
Tom Pladgett - Reason: Aliens
Jeff Kretzer - Reason: Aliens
Ayame Kasagi - Reasons: Copy-Paste & Breaking rule #4
Victoria Strange - Reasons: Copy-Paste & Not according to format
Necron Overlord - Reasons: Copy-Paste & Aliens
Beastly Blazer - Reasons: Aliens
Mordekai Gordon - Reasons: Aliens (Quick feedback: cool idea with the religious approach, though. Have not seen that.)
Ian Mond - Reasons: Failure to comply to time line
Pierre Mangalaise - Reason: Financing goes through the Council. A fighter-pilot for X-COM is unlikely to be a member of the Council.

Raven Pilot:
Derick Lee

If you are up for scrutiny, please read the first post (again). If you still want to participate, make a new post of your revised application.

The most common reason people were not approved is because the biographical synopsis mentions the character knowing about aliens prior to the first mission. The first alien attack is localized. The area went dark and no one really knows what is going on. This is mentioned in both the time line and rule # 7 (previously in tip # 2).

Frostlich1228

First Name: Anna
Last Name: Stone
Physical Description: Skinny, White Skin, Long Black Hair (Usually Worn in a Ponytail), 6 Ft 7 Inches Tall, Hazel Eyes.

Biographical Synopsis: My Family always taught me that home comes first, I grew up in Russia and lived in Moscow for most of my life, I always had to put nation and home first. It was a tough life, always working for the betterment of society, normally I would have stayed with the Russian Military had what happend, not happened. One day I was working ( Making Ammunition and Armor for the troops) one of our more experienced soldiers betrayed us....He kidnapped a lot of the soldiers....my friends...After that it all fell apart, so I decided to leave. My Friend Ayame told me about....a Project....Designed to stop aliens if they ever showed up on our planet.
I Decided that my talent in Weapon and Armor manufacturing would be better used there, so I decided to join, of course when I said that, Ayame also wanted to join.

I am not much of a fighter, so if the aliens to show up I'd rather be building Weapons and Gear, but if I have to pick up a rifle and kill some things, then I will. I Hope I can be of use to you, Commander.

(Note that the Reason I have the same Bio from Before is because I would like to continue my character from Season 2 and don't worry Nothing in Season 2 Happened in regards to this character)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Here is my revised Character. She is similar in personality to my previous character, but I've adjusted her so she has follows the new rules, removing all references to her supernatural abilities and completely reworking her background. I have gone to great lengths to adjust her so I would be able to use her while following the new rules, so please let her in this time.

Name: 笠置 あやめ (Ayame Kasagi)​
Place of Birth: Central China​
Height: 4 ft, 11in​
Weight: 94 lb​
Hair Color: Black​
Hair Length: To the small of her back​
Eye Color: Heterochromia (One Dark Brown, One Hazel)​
Biographical Synopsis:​
The youngest of five children of a Japanese farmer and his Chinese wife, Ayame was born in one of the poorest farming communities in China. Her father fled Japan to escape his gambling debts, and settled down with a kindly woman who convinced her father to take him in when he had nothing. Ayame led the simple early life of a poor farmer, but unfortunately, her father did not leave his gambling habits in Japan. Ironically, it was his improving luck that led to his downfall, as after losing all of his money in a fair game, one of her father's rivals claimed foul play, and in a desperate act of revenge, he hired a group of thugs to lay waste to Ayame's simple farm. Hidden in a closet at the last second, the seven year old Ayame watched terror as the thugs slaughtered father and three brothers. As she witnessed them having their way with her dieing mother and 13 year old sister, her heart skipped a beat, and she blacked out. When she came to, she was standing in the middle of her house, local villagers who came to investigate staring at her in horror. All around her was the bodies of the bandits, their blood completely covering her from head to toe. In her left hand, a bloody farmer's scythe. In her right, the severed head of the thugs' leader.​
Ayame was adopted by her mother's brother, her only known relative. A martial arts instructor, he put her through intensive training, all in the hopes of unlocking whatever hidden potential she had for his own use. He was extremely abusive, responding to the simplest mistakes with the harshest of punishment, and made no effort in hiding his resentment towards her for surviving her families destructing and burdening him with her existence. Ayame grew to despise him, and used this hatred as motivation to surpass him. She learned fast, becoming remarkably skilled in martial arts, weapon use, stealth, and the escapism, out performing most of her entirely male classmates, despite there insistence she would never match them, both because of her sex and because of her small size. By the age of fourteen, she even started to surpass her uncle. Then, at the age of sixteen, she was pushed over the edge. Ayame found a friend in Elizabeth Ashford, a young English girl who's family had moved to China for her father's business. The two became inseparable, and Ayame soon discovered she had fallen in love with her precious Lizzy. However, she soon found that Elizabeth refused to come over to her home. Then, one day, Elizabeth disappeared, and a few days later, Ayame's uncle came under heavy questioning. Ayame herself started interrogating her, and he relieved that he murdered Elizabeth when she threatened to tell everyone what he "did" to her. Ayame lunged at him in a fit of rage, and although she didn't plan on killing him, she had no choice when he grabbed a sword and attacked back. She fled the scene, and has been on the run since.​
Ayame has spent the last four years traveling the world, learning all she can. She put her combat training to use for a variety on PMCs, but has never stayed in one place for long. She has a short temper, and in addition to butting heads with anyone who underestimates her because she is a woman, she has a severe Napoleon Complex, and has gotten into her fair share of trouble because someone said the wrong thing about her petite body. During her travels, she found kinship in an older woman named Anna Stone. She has become infatuated with her, despite the knowledge that Anna will likely never love her "that way", because, like Elizabeth, Anna is one of the few people to show her kindness since the death of her family. While Ayame would never join such a large establishment like X-COM on her own, upon hearing Anna was joining, she signed up too, refusing to let Anna go at this alone.​

Servo

First Name: Servo
Last Name: ?
Reason for Joining: I've seen this war, and I took the chance to help fight back. I used to be part of the Russian Military and I was stationed at a Russian town called Dubna, I was with a whole other team of guys. We were fairly untouched by the war, until they came. We were caught off guard and they blasted into the sky above Dubna and shot fire unto the houses. My team and I holed up in our base, but it wasn't enough. One by one my teammates fell to the alien bullets during the night, after hours of covering my head and shooting into the night sky, I was the only one still alive. Because of our stand in our base we were able to keep away the aliens from the majority of the city, saving it from complete destruction. In the morning the X-COM team and the Russian Military came and forced the aliens away. They found me in the base alone and learned of my defense of Dubna, seeing what they called courage on my part, they offered me a position on the X-COM and I took it, knowing I had nothing left in Dubna, and now my only purpose on this world was to avenge my fallen team by blasting open the skull of every alien that dares raise their head from cover.

Gavin

first:Gavin last:Balter gender:male start of backstory: I grew up in a small town I was 19 when the aliens came and I wanted to do was protect my sister... Pledge: I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

First Name: Jesse
Last Name: Cooper
Biographical Synopsis: Born in Alabama in '87, I was the biggest kid on the block and have always been determined to be the toughest S.O.B west of the Mississippi. Got into college on a football scholarship, then went into wrestling for three years after I dropped out. I eventually got bored of just beating people up, so I decided to upgrade to shootin' dudes and joined the Marines (Army was too wimpy for my tastes). Been in service for the past five years, and have loved every second of it. I live for combat. I am a goddamn freedom rhino!

BoomCandy

First Name: Nadia
Last Name: Ali
Biographical Synopsis: I was born and raised in a rural village in Afganistan. My parents were fervorously religious, and forced me to comply to their constricting rules and regulations. They did not allow me to do anything not considered "womanly", including fight. And so, it was my mission as I was younger to combat this strong dogma that they possessed. Then, when the Taliban took power, and saw me disobeying their intolerant ways, they took matters in their own hands and "arrested" me in the name of Islamic law. I was absolutely helpless at that moment, as they dragged me across the ground to execute me. But, by the time I was about to be ruthlessly murdered, word came out about an American invasion of Afganistan. The Taliban were scrambling to defend their pitiful operation, and I saw my opportunity. I struggled free and attacked the man who constricted me. I stabbed him repeatedly with his own knife. I felt no remorse, nor hesitation, as I did not take a life, I instead I exterminated a monster. I grabbed his weapon, and killed the men around me. This was the first time I held a gun, but it did not bother me one bit. It seemed as if I was born to do this, to fight. I ran away from the village, vowing never to return. A year later, I crossed the Israeli border, and promised to fight for Israel if it meant a stable lifestyle. At least I would be doing a job I was cut out to do for my entire life. I am known as the "Angel of Death" by my squad mates as a description of my apparently ruthless behavior when in the line of sight of the enemy. I will be a valuable asset to your operation. I will not let you down.

RayHLv

First Name: Ray
Last Name: Heiven
Biographical Synopsis: Born on December 14, 1979 in Latvia, Riga. Served in the Latvian National Armed Forces, SAS, Green Berets, CIA, Navy Seals, French Foreign Legion, US Army Rangers. Speaks fluently in Latvian, Lithuanian, Estonian, English, French, Russian, Spanish, Japanese and right now is learning Danish, Swedish, Chinese and Arabic.

Specializes in hand to hand combat (aikido, karate, judo), is a master infiltrator (if needed, can infiltrate any building without the enemy ever realizing Heiven was there, but Heiven prefers to silently and quickly take every one out before the enemy realizes what has happened) and a perceptive reconnaissance sniper. Knows how to handle and use almost any sniper rifle and knows how to handle and use any assault rifle and pistol. Weapon of choice: pistol. During his time in the CIA Heiven has shown an impressive ability to manipulate people. One mission file describes that Heiven entered his targets house by convincing his wife that Heiven was her husbands friend from work (mission was to make contact with the target who was suspected to be planing an assassination attempt on the president of Russia who was visiting the US). She invited Heiven in and even made him a cup of coffee. Soon Heivens target arrived, who casually walked in the living room without saying a word about Heivens presence and pulled out a gun from a backpack which was placed by the coffee table and started shouting questions at Heiven.

Target: Who are you!!?
Ray Heiven [casually]: My name is Ray Heiven.
T: Why are you here!?
R H [casually]: My employer believes that you may be planning to assassinate the president of Russia. I am here to ask you if this is true?
T: No! Now get out of my house.
R H: You are lying! You looked to your upper right and then broke eye contact. Try a different answer.
T: I think you are forgetting who is holding the gun here.
R H: Have you killed before?
T: Yeah! I've been to Afghanistan, I am a vet.
R H: Wrong! Your father was a veteran. You are a high school dropout who works at a used car dealership, I read your file.
T [shouting]: Get da fuck out of my house!!! If you are not out of here in three seconds I...
R H [laughing]: What?! Shoot me? OK here we go! 1, 2, 3... [10 sec of silence] Come on! Shoot me!!
T [pulls the trigger, the gun does not fire]: What the...
R H [pulls a fist full of bullets out of his pocket and throws them at the target]: You don't even know the weight difference between a loaded and an empty gun rookie! How ever... [Heiven pulls his own gun out] this one is loaded. [shoots targets wife in the arm]

After injuring the targets wife and threatening to kill her, Heiven quickly learned that the target indeed was planning the assassination but was not the assassin. The real assassin was captured by Heiven the next day.

Has successfully completed 117 infiltration missions, 40 combat missions, 29 missions for the CIA, 9 hostage rescues, 9 reconnaissance missions.
Has failed 2 infiltration missions (was spotted both times but the main objective was complete), 9 combat missions (severely injured 4 times and taken prisoner 5 times - escaped 4 times on his own, had to be rescued once by the Navy Seals - no confidential information was revealed to the enemy during torture sessions), 0 missions for the CIA, 0 hostage rescues, 0 reconnaissance missions.

[CLASSIFIED INFORMATION - for your eyes only commander Odd] Ray Heivens infiltrated the The Pentagon and the CIA headquarters under the orders of an unknown agency. This agency gave Heiven 2 mission. First mission - they handed Heiven a list of names (computer files) to look for in The Pentagon and the CIA. Second mission - do not make contact with the agency after finding the files. The next day Heiven is asking to join the X-COM project. Heiven wouldn't give a clear answor - why he wants to join, but all he said was: I know what happened 1947, but that is not the only thing I know. Lets just say that X-COM will soon go on their first real mission and whatever amount of troops you have right now, is not enough. That is why I am joining. If you don't hire me... doesn't matter... I'll just take them down on my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.