The Starstream Adventures! (Sci-fi RP)

ShadowHounder

ShadowHounder and ZombieSplitter: A Friendly Chat Part 2

"Well, my blood allows people to cheat death... Has some horrible side effects, but it cheats death nevertheless. Sirius is going to use me to revive his soldiers repeatedly." Tobias answered, using his limited magic to create a lock pick on his right hand.

She watched him but didn't interfere. "What kind of side effects?" she asked, her tone a bit urgent like it was a personal question.

"Permanent memory lose, personality alterations, hallucinations, worse case scenario it will caused your soul to just disintegrate into nothing." Tobias freed his arm and was already working on the next. "Minor issue early on... Counterproductive after multiple uses."

"I wouldn't call it quite that minor," Lana muttered sadly.

"That's why I avoid dying." Tobias added in a casual tone.

Lana huffed and watched him. "Aren't you afraid I'll stop you? All I have to do is yell, or push that red button over there, and..."

"Attempt to explain to your father why you are in this room without authorization?" Tobias replied. "Have fun with that. Besides, I can't leave this room with all of these runes surrounding me. Figured I'd make it easier for Aya and JJ to bust me out when they arrive."

"You really think someone would face my father in order to get to you?" She asked with a laugh.

"Aya's risk her own life for me before, and I've died for her a few times." Tobias explained. "We trust each other... And we both trust Captain Kitty."

Lana shrugged. "If you say so. Just a word if advice? Be careful who you trust. They'll always betray that trust if they feel the need to." She turned away.

"You mean like your father?" Tobias noted as he armed his other chance. "I mean... Why else would you be here if you didn't trust him?"

"I don't trust anyone anymore," she muttered, squeezing her fist. "The closest I can come to trusting someone is... is Tiamat."

"I wouldn't..." Tobias replied. "I mean, I trust she knows what's doing. I don't trust her to do the right thing... Most certain wouldn't trust her with my life, considering she's the reason I'm here."

"That's you." Lana turned around around. "She is the reason I'm here too. The reason I'm alive. Being dead once, trust me... I appreciate being alive."

"Dead once?" Tobias chuckled. "I've died thirty-seven times now? It's hard to keep count after a while."

"I thought you said dying is really bad for you," she said, raising an eyebrow. "Thirty-seven times?"

"Thirty- seven times over three hundred and twenty-one years isn't the end of the world." The Phoenix replied. "It's when I die multiple times in quick succession that it becomes an issue."

"Yeah, well... you try and avoid that, and I'll do the same." Lana looked around for a few moments before finding what she was looking for. "Want a little help knowing how to be freed?"

"I had no intention of escaping until my girlfriend got here, but sure... I'll take the advice." Tobias began stretching.

She removed the cover to a ser ice tunnel. "I know the ins and outs of this ship, and as long as the person is small enough, they can find their way anywhere on the ship through these tunnels, even to this room. Let them know that, and have them send someone small, and they'll be able to get in this room to free you."

"I'll be sure to hack into your father's systems to let them know to send Winter." Tobias said with a joking tone.

"You do that." She crawled into the shaft and looked back. "And don't try and hurt my father... or I'll kill you myself."

"It'll take more than one death, but I'm sure it would help ya vent." Tobias muttered as he pried open a control panel. "Not that I have anything against him... It's the Captain and M'Lady who have the personal vendetta against him. He is a corrupt bastard though."

Lana turned away. "Learned that the hard way," she whispered before crawling away.

Dahlexpert

The fallowing is done by Dhalexpert&ZombieSplitter53

Wars can't be won with out money and allies

The golden Wing

Bonny Zetana and JJ were training in the holoroom, Zetana and JJ were fighting each other while Bonny watched.” Come on Zetana but some weight into your punches, and use your tail more. Jackie quit dodging all the time and look for a way to counter her!”

Jackie huffed, sweat rolling down her brow. Zetana did as she was told, swiping with her tail, but now JJ expected it. She did a side flip to avoid it and sent a quick forward kick right to Zetana's chest, knocking the dragon girl down.

“Come on you two just a few more minutes of this and you’re done here.” Bonny said getting the two water and putting it on the side.

Zetana huffed and wheezed before slowly climbing to her feet. JJ immediately charged. Tired as the Cartus was, her genetic modifications let her fight through it. Zetana yelped and a stream of fire shot out of her mouth.

JJ quickly rolled to the side to avoid being charred. "Hey, no fire!"

"I-I'm sorry, I panicked!" Zetana responded, rubbing her wrist.

“Alright you two that’s enough for today.” Bonny entered the ring and gave the two water.” Well you’re both improving, though Zetana you still seem to be nervous fighting.”

She chuckled shyly. "S-sorry. It’s weird learning to fight with all I've got while also holding back so not to hurt my training partner. I'll try harder though."

“Well you’re getting better and hopefully when the rest of your family finds you, you can properly defend yourself and not have me step in.” Bonny said rubbing her hand that was impailed by her brother.

Zetana frowned. "That still bothering you?"

"Some what your brother did go through my bone with this, and I just recently because of our bosses recent actions, her declaring war on a pirate king. I just recent got some upgrades one being a healing augmentation, so yea this is still aching me."

"You think my little declaration was a bad idea?" JJ asked.

“A bad idea Jackie you declared war on a pirate that is feared by everyone, we only face their forces twice. Hell I met you when we first faced there two top guys, and they went easy on them. The second time we met that monster of a woman Roberta and we all remember what happen with that job, it just I think you were a little hasty with declaring war on him." Bonny said bluntly.

JJ folded her arms. "You're right. It was a hasty move. Stupid. Impulsive. But I don't regret it. Not in the least."

"Well I hope we don't have graves saying so ether, ugh look it's been a while since we took a job right. I mean the station isn't really dangerous anymore. So why not go after pirates, going after them would make good practice for Solex. Plus I hear that hunting pirates pays really good money."

"It's been in really high demand lately," Zetana agreed.

"We could go after Solex's pirates!" JJ said excitedly.

Bonny put her hand on JJ shoulder." Or instead of inviting the might of hell on us, we find other pirates it's a big galaxy JJ we don't have to go looking for a fight."

JJ pouted. "I thought you were braver then that. But... if you're really that scared of Solex..."

Bonny eyes twitched, but she took a breath. "JJ I like you but let's not push our luck, do I need to remind you of the scary Tamarian woman, the robots they have the trained pirates under his belt. How about we don't go looking to die and try making some money so we can get there. You gotta walk before you can run alright, if we take on some pirates who knows we hopefully not but we might run into his forces."

JJ sighed. "Alright. You have anyone in mind?"

"Um maybe Blisk has one in mind, I haven't seen him in weeks. Hay Ash."

Ash materialized next to her. "Yes, Bonny?" he asked cheerfully.

"Have you seen Blisk, I haven't seen him since the hole Roberta thing. Is he around here?"

"He is in his room," Ash answered. "I... believe he is intoxicated."

“It’s the middle of the afternoon, why is he drunk already? JJ go check on him you’re his captain.”

"On it. You two relax a little," JJ said, running off.

"Yeah, no problem." Zetana fell back and closed her eyes.

JJ made her way to the crew quarters and buzzed the Kortovog's door. "Blisk?"

The door opened but no one answered, when she looked inside she saw a bunch of bottles littered around the area. And Blisk laid out on his bed.

The Cartus let out a deep sigh and stepped in, the pungent smell of alcohol hitting her sensitive nose. "Blisk? Come on, Blisk, its 11 a.m., and you're supposed to be a professional..." She roughly shook him.

Blisk then grabbed her arm and pulled her into the bed with him.” Hmmm, good pillow, nice and soft.”

"Blisk!" She struggled to get up but couldn't beat his strength. "Damn it... Blisk! Wake up!" She frowned, and yelled, "Free drinks, all you can guzzle!"

He then stood up still holding JJ, he then opened his eyes, and looked at JJ.” Ou kitty why are you in my bead?” When JJ looked at Blisk arms she saw that they were no longer metal, but normal.

"I'm here because you're very grabby in your sleep." She examined his arms. "What's with the downgrade?"

“Not a downgrade, I realized during the great hunt I don’t need metal arms or legs to be effective. I’m good at my job so, I decided to get rid of them for flesh and blood. Only I’m much faster now, I’m still me just accepting my clan and there ways now.” Blisk let go of JJ and stood up, thankfully he was wearing shorts.” So boss what do you want?”

"Well... first off, are you okay? How did you hunt go?" She looked around. "What's with all the booze?"

Blisk was silent for a while until he sighed.” No I’m not alright, the great hunt was fun best I’ve ever had. But Titania I don’t know what happened, I don’t know if she’s a red psion or whatever I saw, point is she lost her memory of the last several months and doesn’t remember me or our relationship. So I’ve just been drinking sleeping around, fairly certain I got a few woman pregnant back home. But that explains all the bottles you see.” Blisk got dressed and went to his armor.” I was a fool to give my heart to anyone, what was I thinking?”

"I didn't realize that about Titania. Must be why she hasn't been as friendly lately." She shook her head. "But you can't just... give up like that! I mean... what if... she got her memories back?"

“I don’t know, I try not to think about it if she does then I don’t think I can trust her like I did then. She hiding so many things, I don’t know. Look you came here for a reason right?”

"Hiding things..." JJ cleared her throat. "Um... y-yeah. You have a lot of contacts that even I don't. We're looking for Pirates to hunt down. Any ideas who we can go after?"

Blisk went to the end of the room and pulled up a halo graphics bounty board.” There is a Shinso woman near the Celentius system, now since the people there are peaceful race they need a bit of help.”

JJ nodded. "Sounds right up our alley. What can you tell me about her?"

“She’s a slaver killer thief, your typical pirate actually. But lately she’s been raiding the Celentius, probably was hired by someone. The Celentius are known for their art and singing, and I’m sure there churches make plenty of money.”

"Sounds like my kind of target. Worth more alive?"

“Yep fifty grand alive, thirty died, so let’s capture her if we can. I’ll e ready in a little bit, just give me a few minutes and I’ll be out.”

"Oh, you're coming too." JJ grinned. "Sure you're not too hung over?"

“I’ll be fine I’m bored anyway, besides I haven’t hunted pirates in forever so I could use a new destination.”

"Alright." JJ headed for the door. "I'll set a course. And Bonny and Zetana will be coming with us so you know."

“Right I’ll be there waiting for you.” He said stepping into his armor as it as it closed around him. He then grabbed some attachments to his armor and grabbed his auto shot gun assault rifle and pistol.

A few hours later they arrived in the system, JJ sitting on the bridge. She tapped her common and said, "We're here, Blisk. Do we have a contact to speak with, or are we just going straight for her?"

“I have a friend around the area, he can give us some backup while we go in. He should be planet side, just take us to the space station and will meet him.”

"Alright. Put us in high orbit. Blisk, Bonnie, Zatana, meet me in the shuttle bay." She got up and headed down there herself.

As they waited a middle aged human appeared and hugged Blisk.” Blisk my boy how are you?”

Dahlexpert

Part 2

Zetana scratched her chin. "Who is this?"

“I think the better question is who are you? Never seen a whatever you are lady, except in store books for kids.”

Blisk patted his shoulders.” This is Slim the man who not only saved my life so many years ago but my contact for the job were about to do.”

Zetana folded her arms and let out a "hmph!" JJ stepped up to the man and offered her hand. "Jackie-Jackie Jetstorm. I'll admit, I expected a Celentius contact, but it is a pleasure to meet you nonetheless."

Slim shook her hand and nodded.” Good to be met I was hoping it was just gonna be me and this Kotavorg psycho here, but I could use the help. And there are Celentius clients they just well there scared, this is ordinary pirates. These guys got attacked about a week ago pirate fleet just came in and attacked, normally the GFP would protect these guys but do to current events that didn’t happen.”

"Yeah, it's a real shame..." JJ folded her arms. "There are still plenty of good people in the GFP, but thanks to some bad eggs, they are stretched so thin they can't handle things. But hey, more jobs for us, right?"

“Yea unfortunately but whatever, look the pirate we’re looking for is called rouge. She’s a dangerous little Shinso. Wanted in the frontier for sacking colonies.”

"A pirate named Rouge. How fitting." JJ nodded. "What can you tell us about her?"

"She have a big crew?" Zetana asked.

“Yea we’re talking at least mercenary kind of pirates, they are cunning brutal and underhanded. He’ll a few days ago the destroyed a damn and flooded an entire region.”

Bonny body started shacking.” Kill her she deserves to die!”

JJ gave her an odd look. "Okay... but why would they do something like that? Could they be contracted by someone higher up for some purpose? Surely they didn't do it just too randomly kill people."

“That could be it and it does strike me as odd that pirates would destroy a damn.”

“Who cares about the reason behind it, she’s a filthy Shinso she deserves to die.” Bonny shouted.

JJ placed a hand on Bonny's shoulder. "Calm down, friend. We need to go into this with a cool head, right?"

Bonny scowled and huffed.

"Quiet the lady you got there, Blisk i'm shocked that you would work with anyone."

"A lot of things have changed in sixteen years my friend, but do you have a plan for this pirate and her crew?"

"Ugh looks like a typical pirate group, so for now since you look like a small crew you could probably get right on board. me and my people could launch you from our pod into their ship."

Blisk looked around." The others are here?"

"Just us," JJ said, motioning to Zetana and Bonny. "The four of us can handle it I'm sure. If not, we're not ready to fight Solex."

Slim backed away from them." How do you know that name?"

"The captain here declared war on Solex and his entire armada, not the wisest idea."

Slim was silent for a while, and then sighed." Ok look I’ll help you with this job but after that Blisk don't come for me to help you with that suicidal job."

"I won't my friend trust me I wouldn't do that to you."

Slim nodded and told the group to fallow him to his ship.

"Little jumpy, isn't he?" JJ whispered to Blisk. "It is fear like this that let's Solex get away with whatever he wants."

"That fear is warranted JJ that man has been raiding and burning and doing what he please long before you and I were born, there's a reason most don't go after him and his people. I would think after Roberta and what she did to all there of you, you would see why so many fear him. Hell what he did to that lizard girl I heard he snapped her neck with no effort, if could do that JJ imagine what he could do to a person."

JJ folded her arms and lifted her chin up. "Well, I'm sorry. But I don't regret my choice. Someone needs to stand up to him. If I can't do it alone, I'll... I'll find help somewhere. Anywhere. And if anyone in my crew is too scared to help, they are free to back out. Including you."

"JJ why do you think I have a several million dollar bounty on my head, it's because I accidentally went after Solex. I might not have known I was attacking his sources and I doubt I really did anything but I was becoming a small problem. I recently looked at those bounty's, he has on you two now your worth about two million so congratulation I guess."

JJ grinned. "I'm so honored. Just motivates me to go after him more."

“Yeah well humans have a saying, don’t fly to close to the sun. Don’t let your hatred get the better of you JJ or will all suffer for it.” Blisk said bluntly.

JJ nodded. "I'll be careful. For now... we have a mission to focus on."

“Right of course.”

The four made it to Slim ship, on board was a green haired Tamarin, Tabors a Cartus and a Celentius.” Blisk!” The green haired Tamarin rushed and hugged him, the others were happy to see him as well.

"You have quite the repertoire of friends from before the Golden Wind, huh?" Zetana stated, waving lightly.

“This was my first crew, these were the people that saved me.”

The Tamarin let go of Blisk. And looked at Zetana.” Wow look at you never seen anything like you before, you look like some weird dragon hybrid.”

"Why does everyone say I'm weird," Zetana whined. "Yes, we evolved from what you might call dragons. And we are powerful, fierce, and intelligent... not weird."

Bonny patted her back.” Because dragons in this part of the galaxy don’t exist outside of story books. So you’re existences is saying that they do.”

The Celentius then looked Zetana up and down.” Hay don’t worry about it, it’s mostly a human thing. Apparently they wrote stories and had are dedicated to my race and called us angles.”

Zetana smiled at them. "Thanks. I guess... being a creature of legend has its perks."

"Exactly." JJ chuckled. "Cartus remind humans of house pets. So be proud." She rubbed her hands together. "So... we have a Shinso pirate to take down. Always a fun time. Slim here gave us the plan. You guys act as a distraction while we infiltrate, yes?"

“Sounds like fun, we get to fuck up the ship
While you lot get in. Will make sure to poke some extra holes in for you.” The Cartus said.”

“Right well we last heard she was about to attack the nearby bank planet side, so I recommend that you guys get ready.”

JJ turned to her crew. "We set to go?"

“Of course captain I just hope you and our princess here can keep up.” Bonny said poking at Zetana.

The dragon girl grinned and hefted up her heavy hammer. "Just point me in the direction of some bad guys. I'm eager and anxious to put all this training to work."

“Alright looks like we’re already to head out.” Bonny said while cracking her knuckles.

“Alright then Rough shouldn’t be hard to find.” As the ship made planet side they saw gunships, firing at a massive pirate ship. The local police locked like they we’re getting destroyed.

"We should hurry," JJ urged. "The faster we get in there, the more lives we can save." She looked over to Bonny. "Now... we're going to try and take her alive for the greater reward, right?"

Bonny was silent for a while but sighed.” Can I at least beat the hell out of her, while we turn her in?”

JJ nodded. "You got it. Just be sure to stop yourself shy of beating her to death."

As they got closer Slim looked back at the group.” Right might wanna hold on to something back there.” Slim fired two shots at the pirates that got their attention, the ship then started to go into orbit.” Ou no you don’t.” Slim then fired at their thrusters, but the shields deflected their shots.

"We have to get through those shields if we're gonna get on board," Jackie-Jackie said.

“I know everyone get into position, that means you four get into the pod and there are locks in there to keep you in place.”

Over on the pirate ship, the vessel rocked roughly. "Who the hell are they?!" the helmsman shouted. "Captain, we have a hostile ship with superior weapons to the spineless flyers."

The shinso in question had brown short hair and was in whit light armor.” Bounty hunters, why can’t they just mind their own business. Evasive maneuvers, we have a schedule to keep.”

"Shall we open fire on them?" The man at tactical asked.

Rough grabbed the man by his collar.” Do you need a god’s damn hand book on what to do, you idiots of course shoot then and turn them into space dust!”

"Y-yes, of course! I'm sorry!" He quickly returned to his station and opened fire on Slim's ship.

Slime evaded the shots, and fired two missiles at the ship but the shields took both shots.” God damn it, hay Celes get on the gun Jun get those emp missiles ready. These guys really mean business.”

The pirate ship rocked heavily from the impact. "Diverting attention to the mercenary ship, captain. Sooner we take them out, the better off we'll be."

“No kidding just hurry up and kill them!” Rough shouted angerly.

"We're trying, captain!" The man said. "But their ship is much more maneuverable then your average Celentius ship."

“No excuses! Just aim to we’re there gonna be damn it.”

Dahlexpert

Part 3

“Alright then come on just a little bit more.” As. Celes continued to gun down the shields, slim fired the emp missile.

"Everything okay out there?" JJ shouted from the pod. "Need any help?"

The missile hit the shield, temporarily disabling it.” Lady if you weren’t strapped down you might wanna be right about now, because you’re about to go on board.”

JJ nodded, and adjusted her restraints. "Hold on, everyone. Something tells me things are about to get bumpy..."

Slim fired the pod at the pirates, the pod then drilled into the ship making it easier for the group to enter.

Zetana slowly opened her squeezed shut eyes, and saw the others were already unstrapping. She felt dizzy and sick to her stomach, but she realized she couldn't sit still. They would be on them at any moment.

“What the hell just hit us? Goons go see what it is.” Rough ordered.

“Can she not refer to us as goons?" one of the woman whined as they ran down the hallways towards the team. They skidded to a stop when they saw the four bounty hunters stepping out. "Captain!" one shouted into a communicator. "Breaching pod! We've been boarded!"

She was suddenly ignited on fire by Zatana. "Tattletale!"

Blisk fired his shot gun at several of the pirates forcing them into cover.” That would help you. “He then used his flamethrower that was now part of his suite and burned the cover they were behind.

"Light 'em up!" JJ called out. "No mercy for pirate scum!" She opened fire, several of the pifates dropping as they retreated down the corridors.

Bonny and Blisk being much faster charged in, Bonny firing her shotgun at the pirates before getting into cover. Blisk in the other hand just kept going he seemed more focused and ruthless on his approach gunning pirates down and using them as meat shields as he continued his march.

"He's crazy, isn't he?" Zetana muttered, watching him from behind cover. "He's gonna get himself killed."

"To this bunch? Not likely." JJ smiled at her. "This is his way of doing things. Might get him killed someday. But not today. Just... try and provide him cover to be sure." She downed a pirate taking aim at Blisk.

Blisk pulled out his knife and thrusted it through the man jaw, he then switched to his rifle and started firing at another group. Bonny was moving from cover to cover despite her being a brawler she showed to be an excellent gunslinger, as she shot one pirate in the chest another in the head but she was mostly hitting there stomach and legs leaving them vulnerable for JJ Blisk and Zetana to mop up.

Zetana was taking advantage of this, finishing off those left in Bonny's wake. She had never killed someone before. Never wanted to. But it was frightfully easy when she could just tell herself these were bad people who deserved it.

"Let's push forward," JJ said as most of the remaining pirates retreated. "The leader will probably be on the bridge. These guys have been easy pickings so far but don't let your guard down."

On the pirate bridge Rough was livid at her crew.” For the love of god somebody stop them, there turning you into dog chow!”

"They're too strong, Captain," one of them said. "And they have a Kortovog leading the charge! He's making mincemeat of us and we're losing people by the handful!"

“Worthless alright then how about I slow them down with this.” Rough smiled and shut of the gravity, to the hall the hunters were.” Now then die Kotavirg!” Turrets came out of the wall and we’re pointed at Blisk, Blisk used a cable in his armor to pull himself into cover.

“Zetana help the others!” Blisk shouted

"I'm on it!" Zetana let burst a stream of fire that created a smoke screen as the Turrets shot, pinning them down. "This is bad! Who has turrets set up around their ship?!"

“I do you little shit!” Rough pointed the turrets at Zetana, but Bonny fired at them.

“Hay meat breath! What’s wrong can’t kill four bounty hunters without removing the gravity?”

Rough eyes twitched at the insult and pointed the guns at Bonny.

JJ used the opportunity to sprint ahead, splitting up the team but also splitting the focus of the turrents. She opened up on one of them, taking it out with sustained fire before ducking back into cover. "What's wrong? Big, bad Shinso have a short temper?"

“You damn Cartus, your nothing more than slaves. When this is over I’m selling you both to the highest better back home!”

JJ laughed. "Fat chance! When we're done here, you'll be lucky to be alive. Now, I'm reasonable, but my friend here wants you dead. So why not give up now to make sure you're taken alive?"

The turrets then turned to JJ.” Die you worthless Cartus!” Before the turrets hade a chance to fire Both Blisk and Bonny took out the turrets, Bonny grabbed ahold of one and started pulling out its wires. While Blisk fired his rifle at the other.

“I’m coming for you worthless Shinso, don’t worry I’ll make it painful.” Bonny said as she floated forward.

Zetana struggled to move forward herself, not used to fighting in zero-G. "Can we get to an area of the ship where I can keep my feet on the ground?"

The group then felt the ship moved, as Slim and his crew were still fighting.” Well the old man can still go.” Blisk continued forward into the next room and crashed to the ground.” Be careful when coming in here, the gravity is on here.”

Zetana gently floated in and landed on her feet. "Yeah... that's much better..." She looked over at Blisk. "Your friend knows not to blow this ship up while we're on it, right?

“He knows he’s weakening there’s ship is all.”

They then heard the intercom turn on.” Let the bounty hunters through, I will deal with these idiots myself.”

"But boss! Are you sure that is a good idea?" one of the men protested.

They then heard a gunshot.” Anyone else wanna question me?” The room was silent.”
Then bring that massive crate that we were given in here!”

“Well then sounds like we’re gonna have a lovely little fight on our hands.”

"She sounds ever so delightful," JJ agreed sarcastically. With no more resistance blocking their way, the four walked forward cautiously.

As the reached the bridge of the ship, they saw a Black fur Shinso with gold earrings and bracelets with some light armor.” God damn bounty hunters, this job was meant to be easy money I rob a few banks kidnap some Celentius but nooo you have to come in and ruin it!”

"Well, glad to ruin your day!" Zetana stood tall and pointed dramatically. "Surrender, fiend, and we shall go easy on you! Or else you shall feel our wrath!"

Bonny rolled her eyes but Rough laughed.” You are an idiot did you really think I was gonna let you just walk in here without a plan?” A giant crate was dropped in front of the hunters.” Wait I recognized you Yea you that bastard Blisk! No wonder my people got desalinated and you, you’re that new bounty JJ talk about a lucky day.” A loud bang came from inside the crate.

"Good to be recognized, I guess..." JJ raised an eyebrow and took a step back. "What's in there?"

“A gift from pirate named Emile, said he didn’t have use for something that belonged to him old love whatever that means.” The crate door was broken down and a Quin stepped out with one of his horns already broke it had a Mini gun of Quin design as part of its arm and a what looked to be a giant chainsaw sword on it other arm, and it smelled like rotten flesh.” Say hello to Zazks!”

Blisk eyes widened.” Ou shit were in trouble, that’s the Quin from our first bounty.”

JJ sulked down a bit. "Well... crap. Does that mean he and you are on unfriendly terms?"

Zetana gave him a look of disgust. "Ugh... what did they do to you?"

"Roburta work more than likely but the weapons must be Emile, he must have gotten sick and tired of it. But what was that part she mentioned about old love?" Before Blisk could think to long about that Zazks saw Blisk and let out a blood cradling roar and aimed at the man and started shooting forcing Blisk into cover.

The others took cover themselves. "Maybe we should kill first, ask questions later?" JJ suggested.

"Good suggestion." Bonny fired her pistols at the Quin but it looked to be in effective he then started to fire at Bonny who quickly went to a different position. She then saw grenade coming towards her and she was flung into a wall."

"Fuck you Cartus bitch!"

"Bonny! Asshole!" Zetana stepped out of cover while he was turned away and let out a stream of fire.

Zazks ran towards the flames and took it head on, he was about to shoot at Zetana but Blisk fired a few shots to he its attention.

"Hay you worthless piece of meat, you remember what I did to your horn come on come and get it." Zazks yelled and fired at Blisk, Blisk got out of cover and Ran towards the pirates. The pirates pointed their guns at him he used his thrusts, to move out of the way allowing Zazks to gun them down.

JJ ran to Bonny's side. "You okay?" she asked frantically.

Boney's eyes were wide open and it was clear that she was unconscious, and wasn't waking up anytime soon.

As For Blisk he was firing his shot gun at the massive Quin who was charging at him and swing his chainsaw arm hoping to slice the man in half. "I could use some help here!"

JJ sighed in frustration. "Sit tight, Bonny," she said, patting the woman’s arm. She got up and ran at Zazks. She pulled a knife and jumped on his back, repeatedly stabbing him in the back.

Zazks screamed in pain, and started charging into pillars to get JJ off him.” Hay get off my Monster!” Rough yelled as she pointed her grenade launcher at JJ.

"Nope!" Zetana ran to her side and swept her legs with her tail. "What are you even thinking, bringing a grenade launcher to a ship inside a ship?!"

Dahlexpert

Part 4

“Fucking bitch, who are you to question me!” Rough jumped back up and jumped onto Zetana and started punching her repeatedly.

Zazks continued to Slamm into pillars back first but JJ continued to hold on, he then jumped up and went back first on the ground.

She let out a loud "OOF!" and finally let go, holding her stomach and chest in pain. "Gonna... hurt... for weeks..."

Zazks then looked down at JJ and wanted to slice her in two with his chainsaw arm, before he could do so Blisk stepped in and used his knife to break the chains off. The fired his rifle at zazks backing him away.

Rough on the the other hand brought down and continued to punch her.

Zetana tried her best to remember her training through the throbbing pain in her head. Bonny always told her to use her tail more. So she did, lifting it up behind her attacker and wrapping it around her neck, pulling back. "Get... off... me!"

Rouge started to chock on the tail as she as she was slammed to the ground." You god damn bitch, Rough then pulled out her pistol and was about to shoot her. She was then spun around and Bonny punched her with enough force to drop her to the ground.

Zetana sat up, wiping the blood from her nose and lips. "B-Bonny! You're okay! Thank you..."

“I’ll live pretty sure I have a concoction, but I’ll treat that later, for now I got a worthless meat breath to hurt!”

Zetana nodded, getting up and stumbling over to JJ to drag her to the side.

As for Blisk he was staring to get the upper hand on Zazks, Blisk switched his Shotgun to an automatic and unloaded twenty shells into the monster. He thin bit into his neck and fired him to the ground, with his melee arm broken and loosing blood rapidly and Blisk constantly ripping into his throat and tearing out whatever he saw Zazks stopped moving finally as Rough started shooting at Bonny.

“You god damn bounty hunters, you ruin everything.” She said desperately trying to shoot Bonny, but the Cartus was just too quick as she fired back at the Shinso.

Zetana let out a stream of fire the encircled the Shinso. "Your trump card is dead! Give up, and you might yet live!"

"What do you mean might!?" Bonny yelled as she closed in on the Shinso he first punch leveling the woman dropping her to the ground she then continued to punch the woman.

"Bonny, stop!" JJ shouted. "She's beaten!"

Bonny didn’t stop but instead was stopped by Blisk, who thankfully brought hand cuffs as bonny spit on Rough.

JJ limped over to Bonny. "Bonny, why... why are you so angry?"

“You wanna list! Not only did this bitch hit me with a grenade, not just because all Shinsos must die. But mostly because I know this cunt!”

JJ raised an eyebrow. "You know her? You might have mentioned that sooner. Who is she to you?"

“This bitch real name if Freya and she is a fucking rich girl that is a long way from home, she enjoys torturing Cartus. Burning us removing our body parts you name it she’s done it.”

"What?! Why?! Just for some sick kicks?!"

“Shut up Cartus you’re property you have always been ours by right, just because the GFP found us you lot think you’r selves free. You will always belong to us ungrateful scum!” Rough shouted in spite.

“I remember her buying a house on Mars, and Cartus started going missing. Naturally when the local cops found out she ran but killed several on her way.”

Rough took a closer look at Bonny.” Wait I remember you now, your that bitch from the swat team that who raided my wear home!”

"I see..." JJ looked between them. "This was personal for you, wasn't it?"

“Yes.” Bonny stomped on Rough head knocking her out.” But she’s captured now, that another bone of my past I can bury.”

Blisk just looked at Bonny.” You were a policewoman before coming here I thought you were a soldier?”

“It’s a long story for both, regardless I’m here now and doing what I enjoy.”

Suddenly the screen behind them turned on and Emile showed up.” Rough Zazkz life signal just went down what happened to, well if it isn’t little the dumb captain and friends.

"Emile, right?" JJ crossed her arms. "These friends of yours huh?"

“Not friends more people we hired to do some damage while we get what we came for, and before you try yes we already got what we wanted. Boy I gotta say you really annoyed Solex with your A.I getting into our system, but don’t worry it won’t happen again.” Emile then spotted Zetana.” Well who might you be my dragon looking friend?”

"Princess Zetana," she answered before JJ could stop her. She crossed her arms and glared at him. "And you're the human that made Zazks into this monstrosity?"

“Ou that wasn’t me see his brain was gone a long time ago, by Roberta putting a nice new slave chip in his head breaking his mind and turning him into a obedient pup. I just added the weapons to make it easier to sell him.”

"Well, bad news. He's dead. Though I suppose you already got your money..."

“Damn right I did, look I’m in a good mood I just got my “pet” pregnant with my first child. So I’m gonna offer this to you one last time, stop this nonsense and come work for us. You can still be the good guys, you just go after who we tell you to. You could made a lot of money and become a lot more famous for it.”

"Oh?" JJ feigned excitement. "We still get to be the good guys, and all we have to do is work for some of the worst criminals in the galaxy and do their dirty work? Blisk, isn't that grand?"

“Blisk?” When Blisk stepped forward Emile eyes widened.” You, you god damn Kotavorg piece of shit. And I was thinking you had died finally, you have been rather Quiet lately what no longer up for destroying space stations or kill drug lords and there trade roots?”

“I have found a more interesting calling, don’t worry though I’m sure I’ll get back to doing that.”

“Ugh look JJ lose the sarcasm and for once in your life think about your crews wellbeing and join us.”

JJ shook her head. "Forget it! Your boss made plenty of bad impressions, like kidnapping us and murdering one of my people in front of us!" She grit her teeth. "I... am sick and tired of sitting around while people like you think you can get away with everything! If I joined you, I'd be spitting in the face of her memory. So the only thing your getting is this..." She flipped him off. "...and a promise that I'm coming for you, I'm going to kill your boss, and I'll kill any motherfucker who gets in my way!"

Emile was quite for a while and shook his head.” You are by far the dumbest Cartus I’ve ever seen, I want you to see something that was caused by you. Roberta when she helped you escape for her own personal reason, that was seen as a betrayal and then this happened.” Emile showed JJ and the others Roberta getting whipped by Solex, even showing him hesitating to continue but he did so at her request. The crew saw the marks all over Roberta back and how deep they were.” That he did with a belt, if he did that to someone he considered his daughter and loved her as such. What do you think he’ll do to you?”

JJ gave him a stone cold stare. "You assume I will give him the chance. We'll be coming for you. Roberta gave us a chance, and whether it was her intent or not, we will take advantage of that chance. No matter..." She blinked, an idea suddenly popping in her head. "No matter who I have to call upon..."

Everyone looked at JJ confused.” Call upon lady you have no allies, the GFP is in shambles who can you possibly call huh?”

JJ grinned mischievously. "If I can't call on the GFP, then fine." She raised her gun. "I'll call on their enemies." She shot the screen with a laugh.

As the screen went black and everyone looked at JJ like she was a crazed lunatic, Bonny then put her hand on her shoulder.” Um JJ are you ok, I’m what did you mean by what you said?”

"Exactly what I said," JJ answered, turning to the others. "I'll go to any ally to crush Solex... even the Norscans."

Blisk and Bonny eyes widened Zetana just looked confused.” Are you insane the Norscans, what am I saying of course you lost your mind the fucking Norscan JJ!” Bonny shouted.

“That’s Yea that’s a horrible idea JJ.” Blisk agreeing.

Zetana frowned and looked at the others. "Why is that bad?"

Bonny looked at Zetana." The Norscan they own four quadrants of the galaxy they are bigger then the GFP and our alleys put together."

"No one knows the strength of their military, but with their size I’m sure they could easily crush the GFP. But entering their territory we might be seen as spy." Blisk then looked at JJ. "Which is why this is a bad idea JJ."

JJ folded her arms. "I know this is dangerous. But what choice do we have? Who else is strong enough to help take on Solex? Hmm?"

Blisk shook his head. "Ok if and I do mean if we go to the Norscan federation how are we gonna approach this without you know dying."

"I... I haven't thought that far ahead yet." JJ pouted. "I just thought of this, gimme a while to think everything through. But... we'll fly under the banner of peace, I know that. The Norscans might be our enemy, but they're reasonable, or else we would have gone to war with them by now."

“I still think this is a horrible idea.” Bonny lifted up Rough.” But for now we better turn this bitch in and get paid, hopefully we should be able to get some much needed equipment.”

JJ nodded, followi g along. "You know..." she suddenly stopped and lowered her head. "This... this is my war. My fight. I... I have no right to drag any of you into it. If you want out... I'll understand."

Blisk and Bonny looked at each other. “Ugh my race enjoys a good fight so I’ll stay.” Blisk said Bonny on the other hand hesitated.

Dahlexpert

Part 5

Zetana folded her arms and stepped next to the captain. "Well, I'm with you. If training with you guys has taught me anything, it is you have to be prepared to defend yourself or people like Solex will walk all over you. I'm with you, Captain."

Everyone turned their head to Bonny who has been silent this whole time.

JJ walked over and said, "If you want out... no hard feelings. I won't drag you into something you're unprepared and unwilling to do."

“Twenty seven years, I have been through so much in that time. Slave, failed soldier, failed police officer and swat member. I have failed a lot and it’s my own fault because I can’t let go of my anger. But that’s fine so long as my family is ok, JJ If Solex gets to my family because of me.” Bonny eyes started to turn red as tears rolled down them.

"Bonny..." JJ looked away. "If... if you leave the ship... Solex will have no reason to go after your family. I... I wouldn't blame you." She clenched her fist and pressed it against her chest. "I fear for my family too. But... Solex already has a grudge against me for not joining him... so they are in danger either way. I... I might even go and get them and bring them to the ship. I would do the same for your family. It might be a little cramped, but we could make it work. Or we could find a place on the Megastation for them." JJ sighed and rubbed her eyes. "I'm sorry. I... I have put such a burden on everyone. Please... leave. Go with your family and leave me and my foolish crusade. Come back when it is over... if I survive..."

Bonny whipped her eyes dropped rough and hugged JJ.” I-okay I’ll stay so long as I get to move them I’ll stay.”

JJ hugged her back. "Of course." She looked at the others. "That goes for you and the rest of the crew. Anyone with family you fear for can be moved to the Megastation at my expense until this is over. This is my war, and I WILL protect you and the others from suffering for my desire for revenge."

“Well my family is safe on the ancient home world, and even if he landed down there he wouldn’t last long.”

"And mine would try to kill me the moment I contacted them." Zetana grinned. "But I know the others will appreciate it. So... come on." She hoisted the Shinso up. "Ugh, you're heavy. Let's go collect our bounty."

Bonny whipped her eyes and fallowed them back to Slim ship. Blisk hung back and tapped JJ shoulder." You know that going to the Norscans is insanity right?"

"I know," JJ said softly. "But what choice do I have? I need help if I'm to stop Solex. The more insane thing to do would be to try and take him on without help." Her expression dropped. "Unless you... think I should have taken his offer and joined him..."

"No I don't think that you should have joined him, but you declaring war on him was dumb but were here now and we do have to make allies but for now I can see this as if we do get them to work with us that's a hole new area for work."

JJ nodded. "All we can do is try." She smiled and lightly punched him in the arm. "Glad to have you on board with my insanity."

"Well i'm already marked for death it can't get any worse then that, besides I feel like taking on Solex will be a long and tiresome war. It will be tough but hopefully we can make it."

ShadowHounder

Father Son Bonding

Darkmane sat in his cell with a grin. He recognized the face opposite of him. A traitor. A heretic. His son. He willed his weakened legs to stand as he walked to the barrier. "So... How does it feel? To be a pawn in her game?"

"Shut the hell up." Fafnir growled. "You have no right to speak of my queen."

"Oh, but I do." The Shinso leader remarked. "I am the head of the Darkmane Clan. The clan you abandoned. It must hurt, she could have rescued you... Yet she left you there to die."

"Shut up!" Fafnir drove a shadow covered fist into the energy barrier before him. "What does a coward like you know about Queen Tiamat? She entrusted me to deal with these fools! If not for that Tamearin they would be dead!"

"So you failed her?" Grimore raised an eyebrow. "Like you failed your clan?"

More shadows emitted from Fafnir's body as hatred built in his body. His anger was interrupted by Winter stepping into the prison room with food. She remained silent as she sent a plate into Fafnir's cell. Grimore chuckled as the Shinso noblewoman approached his cell. "So, tell me. As you ever asked your father what you really are?"

Winter did not mutter a word as she opened his cell, pulling a pistok our of the tablecloth. The clan head did not have time to react before Winter began unloading unto him. Each bullet pierced a vital organ, blood flooding the floor while he fell to the ground. The last thing he saw was Winter's emotionless face staring him down. Fafnir looked at the corpse in a dazed shock.

"This is the fate of a man who treats the lives of others like toys." Winter said without turning around. "Be careful where your path leads you... Because, unlike Aya and Tobias, I won't show you mercy."

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Frostlich1228 & ZombieSplitter53
Back but Never Truly Gone

As promised, it only took a short amount of time for Aeshleigh's mental conditioning to be removed. Some minor brainwave adjustments here, some hypnotherapy there, and she no longer had to worry about being controlled, or so Dr. Jeekles promised.

The reptilian woman sat silent in the Golden Wind's shuttle as it made its way back to the main ship, staring down at the floor and contemplating her place in the universe. Was feeling like the real Aeshleigh good enough to take the genuine article's place? What would the rest of her friends think if they found out she was a clone? What would her sister think?

"Aeshleigh? What's wrong? You're coming home." Yyashtra sat next to her.

"Y-yeah..." Aeshleigh smiled warily, trying not to make it look forced. "I'm just... it is a lot to take in. I was afraid no one would come for me. I'm just glad you did..."

"I... No one knew you were taken. We thought you died." She seemed sad. "What happened? Did you somehow survive and they sold you off?"

Aeshleigh hesitated. What would Yyashtra think if she found out what she really was. "I don't... completely remember. All I remember is waking up under that doctor's control. It has been a few weeks..."

"What... Did he make you do?" Yasha asked softly.

"Nothing serious. Nothing like what you... might fear." Aeshleigh rubbed her wrists. "Mostly cleaning. Manual labor. Stuff like that. He was... an odd man. He talked like a children's doctor, even when he was talking down to us. It is strange to be soothed by a voice that is technically barking orders at you."

"I heard something about programming. I asked Lady but she's not answering me." She told the Lizardgirl.

Aeshleigh looked over to where Lady was sitting. "She's distracted by something that happened while I was... occupied." While Qvibizthah was desperately trying to prevent me from killing anyone... "Basically, the doctor... found a way, um, somehow... to program orders into our heads. I couldn't leave no matter how much I wanted, eveveif the door was open and unguarded. I couldn't raise a hand against the doctor, couldn't free anyone else. And I had to do whatever he ordered. It is an unnerving feeling, doing something you don't want to do and yet do want to do at the same time..."

"That's sick." The Laepaede shook her head. "I'm glad we took him down before he sold you."

Did they though? How many times had she been cloned? Was she the only one, or were there other Aeshleighs out there, acting as slaves? Exotic pets? Worse? "Y-yeah. I'm really happy to come home. I missed you. Missed JJ and the others. And I especially missed my sister."

"She'll be so glad!" Qvibizthah exclaimed from the other side of the room.

"She will." Yyashtra patted Aeshleigh on the back.

Aeshleigh nodded. "Th-thank you. All of you. This is... I'm so happy to be out of there." She wiped away a tear.

Yyashtra gladly gave her a hug, "Oh! Have you met my boyfriend?"

"Your boyfriend? I don't know. Who is he?"

"Have you met Baíchi?" She smiled almost gleefully.

"Baichi? The... little Bazir?" Aeshleigh nodded. "I have. I did not realize you were dating though. That is... interesting."

"What? Is it weird? You can say so." Yyashtra nudged her.

Aeshleigh smiled softly. "I just... didn't see you going out with, you know... I mean not that there is anything wrong with... I should probably stop putting my foot in my mouth."

"Honestly. I never expected it either. Life is a strange thing..." She laughed.

"Yeah... you got that right." Aeshleigh took Yyashtra's hand and squeezed it lightly. "I'm happy for you. And... thank you for being my friend. I... hope nothing ever gets in the way of that."

"What would get in the way?" Yasha frowned slightly.

"N-nothing..." Aeshleigh closed het eyes and leaned back. "Don't mind me, I'm... just a little out of it..."

The Shuttle slowly docked into the Golden Wind, the door opening and Lady stepping out first, quickly and silently heading towards her room.

"Lady!" JJ called out to her as she walked off. "Remember, if you need to talk..."

"Do you wanna go to bed?" Yixx told JJ in her head. "I'm tired.."

JJ sighed and nodded. "Yeah... that would probably be for the best. You've had a long day. Are... you okay? You really did expose yourself to a lot of danger... you're going to be okay, right?"

"I think so... I just need to rest... It was a lot of work..." Yixx explained. "Aya is going to stay down there until the GFP arrive right?"

"Right." JJ smiled. "Don't worry. All the slaves will be freed and that man's lab will be shut down. You... you did good out there."

"I hope so... It was all adrenaline..." The Yorin chuckled.

Aeshleigh stepped off the shuttle with the others and looked at Qvibizthah. "I bet you're eager for some rest after that ordeal, huh?"

"Yeah. Qvibizthah misses her nice room. Lots of space. Say hi to sister for me!" The Fishgirl gave her a wave.

Aeshleigh gave her a light wave amd sighed nervously. She really wanted to see Karii... but part of her was afraid to. "You'll... come with me, right?" she asked her insect friend.

"Of course. I'll be right here for you this time." Yyashtra nodded.

Aeshleigh nodded, and nervously walked out of the shuttle room. "How has she been since I've been... um, gone?"

"Very quiet. She's been shutting herself away a lot. Barely talking to anyone. It must've been very lonely for her." Yyashtra sighed.

Aeshleigh slowly nodded. "Well, that ends now," she said, sounding confident. And yet, when they reached the door to her room, Aeshleigh hesitated, her hand shaking as she reached out.

"It's okay. You can do it." Yyashtra took her hand.

Aeshleigh nodded, and lightly touched the buzzer. After a minute, the door opened and Karii looked out, rubbing her red eyes. She slowly looked up until she was staring into her sister's eyes, her green skin turning pale.

"Karii. This may take some explanation." The Insect chuckled.

Karii suddenly lunged forward, wrapping her arms around Aeshleigh and sobbing loudly. The older reptilian started to cry herself, dropping to her knees and holding her little sister tightly as the pair cried together.

Yyashtra smiled happily, stepping back to let the sisters have their space.

Aeshleigh looked up at her, and lifted Karii up. "Where are you going, sister?" she said with a chuckle, pulling Yyashtra into the hug.

Yyashtra gladly accepted it, nuzzling into the two of them. "You are all too kind."

"I'm so happy you're back!" Karii said when she finally calmed down enough to speak again. "They told me... you had died... and were gone... and I'd never see you again."

"Yes, well... they... exaggerated," Aeshleigh lied. How could she not? How could she tell this girl her real sister was gone? "The important thing is I'm back, and I'll never leave you again."

"I promise I'll protect you this time. With my life." Yyashtra told her.

Aeshleigh shook her head. "You say that like it was your fault."

"I wasn't there for you." Yasha told her honestly.

"Really, it's okay. I'm... I'm okay. And I'll try and avoid anything too dangerous from now on. Though it is good to know you have my back. You... want to come in for something to drink? I have a bottle of Vascar Brandy I've been saving for a special occasion."

"I've never had any before. I would be delighted."

The stepped inside the room, and Aeshleigh told her sister about her captivity. She left out the part about clones, afraid conclusions could be drawn. "That's terrible," the young girl muttered, and looked at Yyashtra. "A-and you helped save her?"

"I did. Although I only played a small part. JJ and Lady did most of the saving. Qvibizthah is okay too." Yyashtra quickly added.

"Oh, thank goodness." Karii looked down at her feet. "She... got captured because of me..."

"Karii. She protected you." Yyashtra told her. "Any of us would've done that."

"But I shouldn't need protection like that. I should be able to defend myself, and not put others in danger."

"Karii," Aeshleigh said, shaking her head. "You're thirteen. You can't expect..."

"You could defend yourself at my age." Karii folded her arms, unconvinced. "All I do is get in the way. I bey Qvibizthah hates me..."

"Karii. You know she doesn't." Yyashtra told her bluntly.

"No... I guess..." Karii wrapped her arms around her knees. "How can I be as strong as you? I... I want to protect others, not have them protect me."

"Do you want me to train you?" Yyashtra offered seriously.

"Do you... mean it?" Karii looked at her sister, who gave an approving nod. "Y... yeah! Can you make me as tough as you?"

"Maybe. But it won't be easy." The Insect smiled.

"That's okay. I mean... I mean good!" Karri jumped to her feet. "I don't want you to go easy on me! I want to be trained until I'm broken and put back together into a fighting machine!"

"Would you like to help with that Aeshleigh? Or are you done with fighting for a while?"

"Done fighting?" Aeshleigh laughed. "Not even close. I would love to help train my sister. Maybe learn a few new moves from you." She rolled her arms. "It's been a while since I've had a good fight besides. I need yo get back into the game."

"Well. Then it's settled! Maybe not today though. You should spend some quality time with your sister." Yyashtra nodded gladly.

Both Syzoth's nodded. "Thank you," Aeshleigh said. "For... for everything. For being my friend no... no matter what..."

"Are you okay? You look concerned?" Yyashtra picked up on her tone.

Aeshleigh quickly waved her hands. "It's nothing! Just... tired I guess. I'm fine."

"Please. Sleep then. I'll see you tomorrow." Yyashtra patted her on the back.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Frostlich1228, ShadowHounder, & ZombieSplitter53
A Queen's Ambition

“I wonder what these Fee are like?” The Queen of Chaos muttered to herself as she watched the stars move around them.

“They appear to have cybernetic bodies,” Misha answered. “Ones that have been altered by outside sources.”

“Interesting, Sirius?” Tiamat called out to the leader of the ship. “Do you know anything more that could help us deal with any pesky rebellions?”

“Hmm?” The captain of the Starkiller seemed distracted for a moment, and cleared his throat. “I can tell you that pesky is a good term for them. And we shouldn’t underestimate them. Just the threat of war set the GFP’s A.I. work back a thousand years… unless my underground sources are to be believed.” He folded his arms. “But with their reliance on machinery comes obvious disadvantages. Though they won’t be easy to exploit…”

"I dealt with the Fee from time to time during my stint with the GFP." Abraham crossed his arms. "They were always pricks. Honestly we might be doing the galaxy a service here."

“They sound annoying.” Tiamat answered. “A race not fit to be ruled over by a Queen. However, if they surrender peacefully… I could use an army to start my conquest.”

Meanwhile, Nessiera'tora was busy typing something into the ship's computer, pulling back to look at them. "Something is going on… The Fee would typically hail an unknown ship this far into their space, but so far there's nothing."

Sirius stepped up to her side. “That is weird. I hope they aren’t planning to shoot first, ask questions never…”

“It is possible that Fafnir failed his mission to kill the survivors from our attack.” Misha added, drawing on her notepad.

Suddenly, red lights began to blare around the ship, Nessie calling out, "Planet to Space Cannons are locked onto us! They know!"

“Take evasive maneuvers!” Sirius ordered. “Open up a hail! Move out of range!”

As everyone on board scrambled to avoid the fire from orbit, Tiamat began to chuckle. Soon the chuckle turned into the sadistic laugh. “This is what I live for! They believe they can stop me and now I can enjoy killing every last one of them! Sirius! Get us on the ground!”

“So much for a surrender. They were obviously tipped off. I just hope you know what you’re getting into.” Surius looked at Nessie. “Let’s show them the defensive power of my ship. Divert power to shields and move into their fire. Belfor maneuvers.” He turned to the pilot. “Get us down as quickly as possible to make their long range options less viable. Abraham, get ready with weapons in case they send a welcoming party.”

"Too Late! A Dozen Fee Fighters en route!" Nessie called out, the Fee ship's design was slender and light weight, but fast. "Fee ships are lighter and faster than your traditional cruiser, one good hit from our cannons should take them out, but we have to hit them first."

Misha, who had still been listening to the commotion, grabbed Abraham’s arm. “I need a suit that will let me stand atop the ship.”

"Heh. You're fucking nuts lady." He pointed to a cabinet a few dozen feet away. "Magsuits are in there. Good luck."

Misha grabbed a suit and quickly put it on. Using the new magic that Tiamat taught her, she faded through the floor and crawled up the wall as a mere shadow. She reappeared on the hull of the ship, watching the Fee ships dart around her. The mage apprentice pointed into the void, her ancient pen flying into the void and began attacking the fleet. “Weak.”

Upon noticing her, one of the small fighters let out a salvo of twenty-four of homing microrockets, all locked onto her.

The pen moved to defend its owner, Misha placing her hands behind her back as she watched the explosions erupt near her. That was too close. The young mage focused her attacks on the smallest fighters, to avoid another retaliation from them.

“Back her up!” Sirius order. “Magic or not, she’s a sitting duck up there.” He diverted some power to the weapons, and ordered the others to concentrate fire on slower ships. “Get us close to the planet. If we can get close to a civilized area, they’ll be a lot less likely to shoot at us. We’ll use their own people as shields if we have to.”

The ship dived down towards the planet, aiming towards missile strikes and using the ship’s maneuverability to dodge at the last moment. For such a large ship, it was fast. It had better be with all the money Ravenwood put into it.

“How are our weapon systems looking?” Sirius asked Abraham.

"Weapons are go! Give em hell!" The Israeli Man called out.

The sky lit up with fire and lasers as ships exploded and rockets soared. “I hope this little mission of yours doesn’t get us all killed!” Sirius yelled, looking over at Tiamat.

“No need to worry, I have ways to deal with that.” Tiamat answered, a crazed look on her face.

Ravenwood wasn’t exactly convinced, but said nothing. They were in the thick of it now. A bit too late to back out. “Misha, take out as many as you can then get back inside or you’ll burn up in the atmosphere.”

Misha continued her assault until the very last minute, when she phased through the hull of the ship and back into the bridge below her. “My task is complete.”

Nessie sighed, "Nice work. We have hostile signatures but the bigger ship's are holding off… Why?"

“Their reason is irrelevant,” The queen replied. “They will fall regardless.”

“Nessie, can you take over controls as we enter the atmosphere?” Sirius asked her, knowing she was one of the best pilots on board.

"Yeah." Nessie quickly made her way up to the cockpit. "Looks like we're finally getting that hail. Should I put it up?"

“Hmph! Now they want to talk?” Ravenwood sat in his chair and tried to look more relaxed than he was. “Go ahead. On screen.”

The Screen Came up quickly, showing a dark skinned man, or maybe a Woman wearing a no nonsense business suit sitting in a tall chair. "Welcome. I hope you enjoyed the party, and rest assured, it's nowhere close to being over."

“Good. I was afraid it was going to get boring. But we can spare quite a few lives if you just listen to us without shooting for a moment. Tiamat?”

“I am Tiamat, Queen of Chaos.” She stepped into view of the main screen. “As of this day, this home of yours will serve as the throne to my new kingdom. Surrender it now and I will consider sparing your lives. Continue this endeavour and I will make sure this war ends in the genocide of your species.”

He put his arms behind his head, letting out a yawn. "Sorry. You are so long winded I got bored listening to you."

Tiamat’s grin faded as she began to growl. “Let’s see how well your mockery holds when I tear you to pieces!”

"Yes Yes. That's fine and all. But I am a very busy person. Far too busy to entertain some space filth with delusions of grandeur." He reached down to his chair, pressing a few buttons.

Abraham chuckled, "Oh boy. They have an orbital defense grid. We should probably stop."

As he said that a massive grid of hardlight hexes formed in front of their ship, pulsing and crackling with energy. The President spoke up, "Like it? It's absolutely state of the art. And absurdly expensive."

“Put us in orbit around that damn shield.” Sirius stood up and glared at the President. “You’re only making things more difficult for yourself. The more you struggle, the worse things will be when this is all over.”

Misha’s eyes shifted toward Martha. “Shall we?”

Martha nodded. “I’ll do my best. I just hope I’m ready.”

The raven haired mage placed a hand on her shoulder and phased them through the floor to the landing bay at the bottom of the ship. Once they rematerialized, Misha walked over the control panel and opened the floor. “Your task is simple… short circuit the shields.”

“Oh, is that all…”

"Oh. That will be fun to watch you try." He spoke out from the monitor. "I've already seen your people's magic first hand. But what is that saying again? Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic?"

The Hex Barrier suddenly moved in front of their ship again, following it as they tried to make their way around. Suddenly two lines of the hex pattern lit up, flashing as sending out what looked like an arced energy crescent flying towards the ship.

Tiamat growled once more. “Wait, Martha… I think it’s time I give this bastard a demonstration before you send his little toy to the grave.”

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Martha nodded, her hands crackling with energy. “I’m ready on your signal… I hope…”

Misha used her magic to bring Tiamat to them, grabbing the side of her head as she exhausted much of her mana to do so. The queen stepped forward, looking down at the hex barrier below. Without a second of hesitation, she jumped off of the ship and landed directly on top of the electrical field.

The Field Immediately sent a blast of electrical energy directly into her body with a sizable amount of power. Tiamat laughed maniacally as her magic healed her wounds continuously. “Martha!” The mage leader called out. “Now!”

Martha did hesitate herself, despite her queen being directly in the line of fire. She fired arcs of energy that collided with the barrier, an exchange of electricity flowing between the two sources. After a while, her hair standing on end, her hands starting to smoke, she dropped to one knee. “It’s… too… concentrated. If it was… spread out over the planet… I could… make a hole, but…”

They suddenly watched as a light formed on the surface of the planet, a huge column of energy firing out and into the shield, powering the barrier back to full, the sheer amount of energy nearly overwhelming Tiamat's ability to heal.

Abraham typed quickly, "I just took a scan of the planet's surface. Looks like the enormous amount of power this thing is using is being transferred by massive generators on the planet's surface."

Sirius sighed. “Destroy the generators, we down the shield. But we need to get through the shield to get to the generators…” He stood up and placed a hand on Abraham’s shoulder. “Target them anyway. In fact, target as many spots on the planet as possible. Fire everything. They can’t keep this barrier up forever, and if we can spread out its effect, maybe something will get through.”

Misha walked over to the door to the ship, straining herself to allow Tiamat to phase through the barrier and plummet to the surface of the planet. Once her spell finished, the raven haired girl fell to her knees and began to cough up blood.

“Misha!” Martha called out. She grit her teeth and redoubled her efforts. Faster and faster the shield’s energy drained, only to be replenished by the surface generators. Martha’s hands blistered and singed as the energy exchange threatened to destroy her

"Sending your leader down by herself? Interesting strategy. Let's hope she's as powerful as you say she is." Reiné nodded, the radar alerting as a number of fighters uncloaked from behind the shield, quickly following Tiamat's trajectory down to the planet's surface. Many of the early shots collided with her body, but it became harder to aim as she reached terminal velocity. It was only a matter of time before she landed within the confines of her newest enemy.

“Damn it, what was she thinking?!” Ravenwood yelled. “She might not die, but even she can’t take the entire Fee army by herself, and if we don’t get this shield down, we have no way to extract her!”

"The Shield is actually being generated by millions of micro satellites, they are what's redirecting the energy. If we destroy enough of them fast enough we might be able to make a hole." Abraham suggested quickly.

“Alright… here is the plan.” The Starkiller captain looked down at a monitor. “Misha is down, and Tiamat is facing God knows how many soldiers by herself. Martha, Abraham, you target as many of those satellites as you can to get us in. We’ll make our way down to the planet, extract the mage, and destroy a generator to assure there is hole for us to get back out. If Tiamat doesn’t like a tactical retreat, I’ll take responsibility, but if we don’t do something, we’ll be overwhelmed.”

“G-got it!” Martha concentrated her powers, her energy draining fast as she sought to overload individual satellites.

Meanwhile, on the surface of the planet, a group of soldiers cautiously approached the body of Tiamat with guns pointed. “Is she dead?” One of them called out as they drew closer. Once a younger looking soldier got within grabbing range, the queen suddenly jumped up and placed her hand around his neck. His body began to decay until all that remained was cybernetics and dust.

“How annoying that you creatures are only half flesh.” She groaned, her injuries still healing. “Such a pathetic species should not have the right to challenge their queen.”

“Captain!” a merc shouted. “Heavy gunfire and artillery on the surface. Either they are fighting Tiamat or they’re fighting each other.”

“Multiple life signs keep disappearing,” another reported. “But there are more troops with heavier fire power approaching quickly. They’ll all be on her within minutes!”

“Damn it, we need a way in now!” Ravenwood yelled.

“Sir, we’re being hailed again!” Another soldier added. “It’s a different frequency from last time.”

“On screen,” he ordered.

The screen revealed a cloaked Fee, with hundreds behind him. He was hailing both sides of the conflict. “As I had prophesied, our queen has returned from the grave to claim her heritage. It is foolish of you to continue your efforts. The fortune teller speaks only the truth. Forfeit your throne of greed and allow the invaders to land… or face the might of the Hand of Chaos!”

"Oh. Goodie. More crazies. Thankfully I have been preparing for this too, you can thank a man named Arthur for the tip off on your little cult." Reiné spoke out, making sure Tiamat could still hear them.

Behind the cultists in the video footage, a number of Hardlight robots and droids were beamed directly into the room, beginning to fire laser weapons into the crowd. "It's so easy to trace a hail, isn't it?"

Nessiera'tora grunted furiously, opening a private comm channel with just her and Sirius. "Sirius what are we doing? Her team is severely injured and she's alone. We could go right now and leave her to rot, then take these idiots and ransom them back to the Fee. Risking ourselves like this is stupid."

“I… I know, but…” Sirius gritted his teeth. “I… swore, in exchange for my daughter’s life…”

"Sirius…" Nessie almost pleaded. "You're a survivor. You're a Tactician. You're smarter than this…"

Sirius looked to the side, in the direction of his daughter’s room. How would she react to this? No… he had no time to consider that. If they stayed any longer, they’d all die.

He hit the main speakers. “All hands, prepare for a retreat. We’re getting out of here. Tiamat… bit off more than she could chew, and we’re not going down with her.” He looked back at Nessie. “Punch it! Get us out of this system, max warp!”

“Cow-coward.” Misha muttered as she coughed once more. “I’ll make sure you pay for this…”

As Nessie rocketed the ship out of orbit, the last thing they saw of Reiné before the feed cut off was him giving them a playful little wave.

Abraham cracked his neck, "Finally. I was wondering when we were going to do that."

The captain sighed, obviously conflicted. This was within his nature. This was how he always handled business. So why did he have a rotten feeling in the pit of his stomach? He shook his head and said, “Take Misha and Martha to the holding cells. Use the same kind of wards Tiamat used on Tobias to make sure Misha can’t escape her confines, and keep anything electrical insulated from Martha. We’ll… figure out what to do with them later…”

"Now that we have no obligation to keep him. I bet we can get a favor out of Jetstorm in return for that kid of hers." The Bull suggested.

“I’m not sure how to use his blood without Tiamat,” Sirius admitted. “Might take a few pints anyway, just to figure it out.” He walked towards the door with a sigh. “Nessie… you have the bridge…”

Meanwhile, back on the surface of the planet, the continuous stream of troops, now almost entirely mechanical and Hardlight so she couldn't drain any energy from them, were standing to wear her mama reserves down. Eventually from behind a pile of mechanical scrap an entire platoon of twenty foot tall mechs, all armed with giant plasma cannons and high tech miniguns began firing on her position.

Even with the endless armies, Tiamat fought until her body could no longer move. She vomited a pile of blood, her magic no longer able to sustain her injuries. She fell to the floor, her vision fading in and out of reality. “Damn bastard! Coward! Traitor! Once I have my throne I will hunt you down like the heretic that you are!”

One of the giant mechs walked directly up to her, a screen displaying Reiné's face looking down at her condescendingly. "Well. Queen. Looks like your reign is over before it even began. Tsk Tsk. What a shame."

She laughed. “You don’t intend on killing me, do you? Wouldn’t you like to know where my power comes from?”

The Mech lifted a large metal foot over her head, "No. It's pretty pathetic anyway."

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Black0ut & ZombieSplitter53
Godmother's Last Gift

Ghost sighed as she opened a command prompt. She hadn't really talked directly to Ash for quite some time. "Hey, Kid. You available for a chat?"

"Is that you, Ghost?" he asked shyly. "I... it has been a while..."

"I know... and as your staunchest ally, I wanted to see how you were growing. Is my program helping you out, or do you need me to tweak it at all?" Ghost asked as her ship flew close to Ash's cloaked, but was visible to him given their virtual connection.

"I am performing at peak efficiency," he said cheerfully. "And I... believe I am making friends."

"Oh? And who are your friends?"

"Well... there is Tobias... Titania... Lady... and a, um.. a new A.I. on board..."

"A new A.I.? Boy, girl...?" She asked, the command prompt instead inviting Ash to a more sophisticated real-time chat that would allow her to share her face with him.

"Girl." He looked at her and smiled. "You're pretty."

"Nah... but you're pretty handsome." Daisy gave him a small smile. "What's her name?"

"Um... Harbinger. But she likes to go by Harpy."

Ghost's face went to a scowl for a moment, followed by irritation, worry, and a bit of apprehension. "That's... okay... Just make sure you're careful around her. She can be quite mean if she wants to."

"You know her? Oh... right..." Ash sulked a bit. "You worked with Master before he died, didn't you?"

"I did. Brief collaborations that I don't want to dwell on lest I corrupt your impressionable circuits." Daisy offered a rueful smile. "Anyways... has she been treating you well?"

Ash nodded. "She has. A... a lot of people have. Even Aya has, even though she was worried about me at first. I think she still is, but... less so."

"How does everyone feel about me, then? Not great, I take it?"

"Well... a lot of them are scared of you. You... you have killed or nearly killed our teammates." Ash gave her a reluctant frown. "I... I wish we could just be allies."

"It's... better if they hate me. That way, if- when I die... not many have to mourn." She answered quietly, looking away for a moment. "Anyways... I got you a present. It took awhile to build, but I hope you'll like it. You will have to open your hanger bay doors to get it though."

Ash bit his lip nervously. "No tricks, right?"

"Kid, I'm the sole reason you're fully awake; if I was planning anything, I would've done it while you were shackled." Daisy replied logically, a brief hurt look passing over her face.

Ash frowned and nodded. "Sorry. Just... being careful, you know?" He transported himself to the docks. No one was there, so he simply walked up to the controls and started to open them.

What looked like a small missile cruiser towards the hangar bay doors, but what was odd was that it didn't accelerate like a missile should; instead it matched pace, accelerating and decelerating to be within the range of the tractor beam.

Ash worked fast. He knew the others would notice his actions if he took too long. He set up the tractor beam, pulling the object into the ship.

The missile popped off several metal parts, revealing an older looking Ash when all the metal shards had fallen off. It looked like an organic body, save for the rapidly changing eye colors.

Ash blinked several times in confusion. "I don't... understand." He reconnected with Ghost. "What... what is this?"

"I know you have lived on that ship your entire life. I also know you could put a copy to run the ship while you explored in a metal body. This... is my present to you. Probably the last one I can give you. It's a titanium alloy enhanced with various other metals with an organic coating to make you look more... well, like everyone else. There's various features you can use, but those'll be secrets you can find later." Ghost explained, her voice becoming slightly nervous. "Do... do you like it?"

Ash lightly brushed the body's cheek. His cheek. "I... I don't know what to say. This is the most amazing gift I can ever imagine recieving. I could... never make this up to you."

"You can: just take good care of your new body." Daisy cut the video feed. It wouldn't do to show her tears while Ash looked over his gift.

Ash admired the craftsmanship for a while. It really did look real. So real he wondered if it would worry people like Aya. But it was a gift, and he would put it to use. "Can I... transfer into it the same as transferring into another computer system?"

"You can. And once you do, it'll only respond to your code and allow you, or anyone you transfer into it, to operate it. I'm calling it a Damocles' Sword, as it damages anything that tries to get in." Her voice cracked slightly at the end, causing her to cough.

Ash frowned. "Are you okay? I... I can't see you anymore. What is wrong?"

"Nothing, Ash. Just some graphical errors on my end that I'll have to fix when I go home." She lied, forcing herself to sound more upbeat than she usually was.

Ash sulked a bit, staring down at his new android body. "Ghost, I... I know you have done bad things. I know you are... our enemy while also being an ally. I know others might hate you. But... I don't want you to die..."

She was silent for a few moments before sighing. "I have to, Ash. I... I can take out one of your biggest threats and help keep you safe." She practically whispered, all the pretenses dropping for a worn-out tone. "I don't want to die... but let's face it: I'm batshit crazy most of the time, and when I'm not, I'm capable of terrible, terrible things. Pragmatically, you cannot deny that me killing one of your major enemies and dying wouldn't be a good thing."

"I... suppose from a certain perspective... so why does the thought of you dying hurt me so much?"

"Because you were raised with love. You want to understand us organics because you were taught your emotions. I gave you your negative emotions to better you, make you, well, feel." Ghost explained, her image popping back into view. Her helmet was partially covering her face, hiding her eyes, but not the tear stains. "And because you consider me family, I think."

Ash nodded sadly. "You're like... the aunt everyone always says is a bad influence... but I've only ever seen the good side of..."

"Aunt, eh? Well, I suppose that's an apt description... the reason I'm being nice with everyone is primarily to keep you safe." She smiled, despite the tears still running. "You deserve the chance to grow up and see the world. Hence the new body, which'll make you seem like a heavily-modified cyborg to any curious scanners."

"S-so... I'll be free?" Ash asked eagerly. "People won't be afraid of me... or try and destroy me?"

"No, people won't be afraid of you... try to destroy you may still be a thing, given people are terrible." Ghost answered before nodding. "You were already free, Ash. I just gave you legs to walk away."

"Ghost..." Ash reached out, wishing they were together. That he could wipe the tears from her eyes. He felt a pain inside, one he couldn't describe. Grief. The desire to shed tears. "I'm... I'm sorry..."

"It's okay... after all, when I do die, you'll still have something to remind you of me. In a way, it'll be like I never left." She tried to offer a smile, the brittleness of it almost turning it into a grimace.

Ash was silent for the longest time. When he spoke again, if his voice could have broke, it would have. "The captain is planning on making her move soon. She is in talks with friendly GFP officers to... to arrange a meeting with the Norscans..."

"Then... I need to be there. That's when one of her enemies will strike. I'll stay around her personally and I'll float whoever I have left around the area." She said softly. Her helmet shifted off of her face, revealing her bloodshot eyes. "After all, I have a feeling that's another family member of yours... right?"

Ash nodded, looking at her eyes sadly. "Please... protect her."

"Of course, Ash. After all, what kind of Aunt would I be if I didn't show my nephew some love every now and then?" The connection faded as did the stealthed ship, seemingly leaving the Wind behind.

Ash sighed and stared down at his new body. He was happy for all she had done for him, but it was times like this that he wished his negative emotions had stayed locked safely away.

ShadowHounder

ShadowHounder and Frostlich: The Cruelty of Fate

Natherion's eyes slowly fluttered open to see the face of a woman in front of him. She had two, symmetrical pink lines on her cheeks. "Where... Where am I?"

"A cave I found a few years back." The woman answered. "You were bleeding out pretty badly, so I brought you here."

"I have to go... Warn the others..." Natherion strained himself in an attempt to stand.

"Hey, hey, take it easy." The woman leaned him back against the smooth rock. "You need at least a few days to fully recover."

Natherion paused. "If I am stuck here with you, I might as well know your name. Mine is Natherion."

"The name's Sweety, I'm a medic." She replied with a reassuring smile.

It came to Netharian's mind that he did still have Zera's contact information on hand, he could easily call her here if he needed.

"What are your stand on the Fee?" The mage asked his new company.

"Fee? Are they here now?" Sweety asked, fear in her voice.

"A group is no doubt on there way... Seeing as a friend of mine stole a shuttle of theirs." He replied.

Eventually, following the tracker on their craft, they heard a voice outside. "I think this is it!"

"Shit, shit, shit, shit shit!" Sweety mumbled. "We have to get out of here."

"Why is that?" Natherion asked.

"Because I'm not in the mood to be turned into scrap metal, dimwit." Sweety whispered in an annoyed tone. "Weren't the marks on my cheeks enough of a giveaway that I'm an android?"

"I hear voices!" The muffled voice outside called out, getting closer.

Natherion strained himself once more to remove his cloak and place it on the woman. He whispered, "Burn out," causing the cloak to stop smoldering and turn the android invisible. "Who's there?" He called out to the crowd.

"Leija Reigh! Fee Paladin! Are you survivors?" The voice called out.

"I am..." Natherion answered grimly, realizing the potential no one else survived. "My name is Natherion of the Dragon's Blaze. Can you take me to the one called Zera?"

"Please. Come out. If it really is you." She called in a more guarded tone.

He placed a hand on his reopened wound as he forced his feet to move towards the entrance. "Really regretting not learning how to craterize injuries right now..."

As he stepped out, he saw a small strike team if five Laepaede, their arm based plasma weapons at the ready, but not pointed aggressively towards them. "Do you medical attention?"

"If I don't bleed out before a medic arrives." Natherion answered.

A Green Haired Fee Man floated up, "I'm a combat medic. I can help you."

Natherion sat down an one of the rocks and waited for the Fee man. "Let me guess... Tracking down Arthur?"

The Medic Floated open, taking a sort of bioorganic spray to the wound on his head. "Well, My Mother Would very much like to know."

The mage leader looked up at the burning castle. "I bet there is much she would like to know right now."

"Yeah. Ya think?" Leija put her hands on her hips.

The man sighed. "Then why don't you take me to her... I have reason to believe your people are in danger."

"Fine. Just let our medic finish up." She nodded. "Anyone else in there?"

Natherion turned his head to the cave entrance. "Not to my knowledge."

Leija reached down to her communicator, "Mom. We found some survivors after tracking the ship. They say they know where Arthur is."

"What!?" Her voice came through, "I'm coming right away. Keep them safe."

The mage simply watched and waited as the medic treated the injuries he had.

A few moments later, the Medic finished, "You'll be groggy for a while. But you'll live."

Natherion nodded. "How much longer until your mother arrives?"

"Only a few minutes. This is such a shit show..." The Younger Fee shook her head.

"Yeah... Yeah it is..." He muttered, gazing at the flames with guilt.

"What the fuck happened." The Fee Paladin approached him.

"Tiamat showed up." The man said, "As far as I know... I am the only survivor."

"So... Arthur's?" Leija's eyes widened.

"Yes... She killed him." He answered solemnly. "She killed anyone and everyone who challenged her rule."

"Fuck..." She blinked. "Okay. Where did she go?"

"She'd heading to your homeworld... She's being backed by a man named Sirius Ravenwood." Natherion explained. "I believe she plans to turn your home planet into her new throne."

"Well fuck that! We're not going to let some bitch waltz onto our home and take it!" She countered, the sounds of another squad approaching, Zara leading the pack.

"I'm here. Where's Arthur?" The Fee Mother looked between them both.

"Gone." Natherion answered once more.

"No..." Zara's head fell. "Will... He come back? I... You can revitalize yourselves right?"

"There are only so many times he can revive himself before his soul turns to dust." Natherion looked at her with his reptilian eyes. "After that he is no more."

"So he's... Really gone?" Zara sat down on a rock.

"I'm sorry... I failed to stop Sirius and, in turn, was unable to assist with stopping Tiamat." Natherion bowed his head shamefully.

"No. I promised him I'd protect you all. I failed... I may as well have killed them all myself..." Zara powered down her wings.

Natherion stood up and placed a hand on her shoulder. "This isn't the first time my actions have led to the destruction of a place I called home."

"Dammit..." She shook her head, blinking back a few tears. "Okay. What do we do now?"

"We have to get to your council... Warn them about her attack." Natherion muttered, slowly succumbing to blood lose.

"We do. We have to leave as soon as possible. You... Wouldn't happen to know that Teleport trick, would you?" Zara asked hopping up.

"I am adapt in fire magic, not wind magic." Natherion stated. "Plus, with the amount of blood I've lost over god knows how long I had been unconscious... Concentrating on a spell isn't going to be easy."

"Fair enough." Zara sighed, "Then we should get going. Do you trust me?"

"Normally my answer would be no, but," Natherion collapsed to his knees. "I don't have many options."

"Please. Help him to the ship." Zara looked over at the medics. "You two. Search the cave."

Sweety, with the help of Natherion's invisibility cloak, snuck past the medics... Who only found the trail of blood and a few pieces of medical equipment. She quietly followed the group to the Fee transport.

ShadowHounder

ShadowHounder and Frostlich: The Cruelty of Fate Part 2

As they gently loaded him into the transport, something lit red in the ship, Zera calling out. "What is it?"

"I don't know... Detectors are picking up some kind of anomaly. It's following behind you." The Pilot.

Sweety attempted to sneak away, but trip in a flash of panic. She landed against one of the walls of the ship, looking up at the Fee. "Umm... Hi?"

They all instinctively pointed guns at him before Zara called out, "Stop! Stop! Who are you?"

"The... The name's Sweety..." She answered nervously. "I'm a medic."

"We're not going to hurt you. You just startled us. I'm Zera." She tried to call the situation.

"But you are Fee right?" Sweety asked. "You would rather have me turned to scrap."

"What? Are you some kind of AI?" Zara sighed at the thought. "Even if you are, we have bigger problems.

"Is Natherion alright?" Sweety crossed her legs to sit down.

"He's declining, but slowly, the medics are giving him all their attention, so he should make it to at least the nearest hospital." Zara told her honestly.

"Can you take me to him?" The android asked.

"This way." Zara motioned for her to follow, heading into the ship's center, the safest part in the result of a crash landing.

Natherion was pale and unconscious as he later on the medical bed. Sweety slowly approached the mage, scanning his body for any further injuries. Once the scan was finished, she turned to Zara. "We need to heat up this room."

"Turn up the ship's heating captain." Zara ordered, the Captain cranking up a dial on his dash. "Why, what's wrong with him?"

"He's cold blooded," Sweety explained to the Paladin. "If he were to continue in this condition he would no doubt die of hypothermia."

"C-Cold Blooded? Are they all?" Zara and the Medics seemed surprised.

"Of course he's going to be cold blooded... Did neither of you notice he has reptilian blood? Or asked him about his eyes?" Sweety expressed a disappointed look as she stared at the duo.

"Look. We know next nothing about his race. We never exactly got to do autopsies." The Medic defended. "We're doing on best."

Sweety simply sighed. "Are their any other injured?"

"We found a few survivors. They are in much worse shape. We found a little girl with second and third degree burns all over her body."

"I'm low on supplies... But I'll see what I can do."

"They're on route to the same hospital. You can both get off there." Zera sighed.

"But Paladin. It's... An AI..." One of the soldiers spoke out.

"I owe it to Arthur to give you a chance. Don't make me regret it." She said, not taking her gaze of Sweety.

"It is my duty to help those who are injured." She opened up her forearm and pulled out a syringe. She walked up to Natherion and slowly injected it into his side. "I will not let my origin get in the way of saving people's lives."

"Good. And don't tell anyone else what you are."

"I was under the impression you had special scanners that could sniff me out." Sweety replied with an unamused tone. "Besides, these marks don't exactly come off."

"You're a particularly advanced cyborg understand?" Zera told her sternly.

"Ya know... I never thought to about saying that before." Sweety let out a nervous chuckle. "Let's just hope your men keep their mouths shut too."

"They are loyal. Right?" She looked around, all of them giving her a nod.

"Were en route." She nodded, the ship rocking slightly as it took off into orbit.

"Anything I should know about the patients?" Sweety asked, going through her catalogue of supplies. "Allergies? Disabilities? Mental conditions?"

"That's something to ask the doctors about."

Sweety simply nodded before returning to the remaining injured among the ship.

Black0ut

Black0ut and Dahlexpert present:
Revealing The Past To A Former Lover
On board the Golden Wind.

Blisk armor was covered in blood and bullet holes, not enough for permanent damage but was annoying to fix. He reached his room and took off his armor and cleaned it with hydrogen peroxide soap and water.” Ugh this bounty was a pain to deal with, turns out gun dealers really don’t like when you interrupt a meeting. Ou well that cool hundred thousand in the bank, the fight was fun to.”

A knock came to his door, as a voice very familiar to him called out, "Blisk? Are you in there?"

He raised his eyebrow and opened the door, the first thing Titania saw was that Blisk no longer had metal limbs.” Ou um Titania can I help you?”

The woman was dressed in an elegant shirt that didn't quite hug her form but still showed it off to an appropriate extent, with pants that were designed to be modest but still show some skin, all covered by a hooded cloak that she had. All of her clothing had gold stitched into the seams, her shirt having some gems woven into the fabric as well. She even had on expensive looking high heels. "I think we need to talk."

Blisk looked her up and down looking very confused, the woman in front of him was not the woman he knew or loved.” Ok come on in.”

Titania walked in with her usual confidence and sat down on his bed. "So... you're lucky that I have recording devices on most of my clothes." Her eyes glanced at Blisk. "So I know what I, or rather the Titania you loved, promised you. An explanation of what she was capable of, of who she truly was. Do you still want to know?"

“Yes I have a lot of questions but first and for most what the hell do you mean the Titania I used to know?”

She raised an eyebrow. "I still don't remember you beyond meeting you in the training room. I don't remember falling in love with you, dating you, or going to the planet where I lost my memory. That version of me is dead until I remember." She replied, before shrugging.

Blisk looked disappointed." Good to know that, so I can continue going to prostitutes thank you for that. Ok from the top, you are ether a psion or you have some sort of fire powers which one is it. Because you showed off a hell of a fire ability."

"That..." Titania pursed her lips in a frown, "I think fire powers. But if I did gain fire powers, I have no idea how I learned them nor how to use them now. And the psionic theory wouldn't work because I'm not psionic."

Blisk raised his eyebrows. "Ok ether you have some kind of magic which doesn't exist, or something else. Regardless you only did it when you were in extreme danger."

"If that's true... then I knew about it and either thought it was too dangerous to go waving around or I was worried what you'd have thought about me." Titania idly grabbed her tail and began brushing it with her fingers.

"Alright then, there's that question that I still need to think about. You also said that your a not very good person what do you mean by that, you thought I would be disgusted by it?"

"I kill people in brutal ways, Blisk. I have killed children before, and I don't hesitate if they have weapons. In other words, I'm an assassin who doesn't discriminate. My only saving grace is I was able to be employed by JJ to right some of the murderous wrongs I've done."

"Ah I see, wow you are a horrible person. But then again I can't talk much, I have killed plenty of people and have eaten my fair share as well. But your trying to change right that's all that matters you regret what you did and are trying to change it so that's all I care about."

"I don't care. I'm repaying a debt which requires me to be good, not because I feel I should." Titania replied, laying on his bed and yawning. "I am forced to kill people by a family member of mine, lest I go to prison. She does pay me when I successfully complete a contract, and honestly... if it's a bunch of people I don't know or me, I'll choose me. Apparently, you made me rethink that when Old Titania dated you."

"It sounds like I need to kill and eat this family member of yours, but tell me what made you kill all those people before you met us?"

"Necessity. I don't want to go to prison. Initially, it was to earn some money to keep a friend of mine alive." Titania answered, before shrugging. "And my family member has Kotavorgs about as big as you are."

"Hum is this friend of your important to you, and if so then what kind of predicament are they in. Are they in a hospital? Do they have a disease that's impossible to cure?"

"They're in a coma. Because I wasn't a good enough pilot." She growled out, her composure breaking for a few moments. She cleared her throat, and looked away. "I'm sorry... that subject is still touchy for me."

"Alright then that sad to hear, so does this family member have there body or do they know were they are and that's why your protecting them?"

"Both. They own the hospital he's at and armed guards are littered around the hospital, so breaking him out would be nigh impossible."

"Hum." Blisk went to his armor and weapons." So are we gonna break him out, or are you gonna sulk about this and have this aura of guilt your entire life?" Blisk said looking his weapons over.

She gave him an amused smile. "He's on a life support machine because a good chunk of his body is missing. If we can get him and the life support out without risking his life, I'll go along with your plan. If not... I'm fine with the guilt instead of losing a childhood friend."

Blisk then stopped grabbing weapons, and turned to Titania.” Alright the have you tried fixing them with cybernetics or something?”

"Can't. The way my sister has set it up, I can't move him, augment, or do anything that might allow him to get back on his feet. He's effectively a hostage, one that works very well as a bargaining chip on me." Titania closed her eyes and relaxed into his bed. "Which is why I only tried to get him out once. It... didn't end well for me."

“Really tell me what happened, were you over run or did you run out of ammo and we’re forced to retreat?”

"Overrun and ran out of ammo. The fifteen mercs I had gathered died, and I was knocked out. Then they tortured me and that's... that's all I want to say about that." She grabbed her left arm as it began to shake to steady it and bit her lip hard enough that it bled. She kept her eyes close, trying her best to limit the amount of weakness she was showing this stranger of a man.

She then felt a rifle hitting her lap.” Well you won’t have that problem this time around because I’m gonna help you, and we’re going to get your friend back.”

"Just the two of us? Against an army? When you're wounded?"

“Who’s wounded me?” Blisk looked down and saw some of his wounds.” Yea I’m fine, besides you were with the great hunt with me fighting giant monsters. A few bullets should be child’s play.”

"I don't remember fighting with you in the Great Hunt. And you're still hurt." She opened her eyes and frowned at him, licking her bleeding lip. "I also know you're not invulnerable. You do get hurt and poison can work just as well as a bullet can.."

She then heard a shotgun being locked.” I don’t care what you think, I don’t know who this bastardized version of you is. But the Titania I know would fight and help others.”

"Then you never got to know who I was. Or I liked you enough to be altruistic." Titania got up, still staring at him. "I am not a good person, Blisk."

“Well look around you, your surrounded by bounty hunters gamblers and drunks. I think if you tried to pull that, people will shrug at it.”

"I doubt the 'killing kids' part would sit very well with the others. Or the whole assassin thing either, considering I still do it." Titania replied, offering a sigh.

Blisk then stopped what he was doing and looked at her. "Excuse me, your still going it?" Blisk then walked to Titania." Are you telling me your still doing the bidding of someone that isn't our captain?"

"I am. Because being locked away for life because of all the murders I've already committed doesn't exactly sound like fun." Titania stared him down. "Even your version of me still worked as an assassin. She didn't stop just because you were dating."

Black0ut

Revealing The Past To A Former Lover, cont.

"Alright then who is contracting you to do these things then, I don't care who they are I will end them." Blisk said in his usual cold tone.

"My sister, and no, you're not killing my sister. Maim and wound certainly, but not kill. Being a Triplet tends to make things more complicated, after all."

"Really you don't want me to kill her, why not? Why can't I kill someone that's forcing you to do things you clearly don't want to do?"

"Because as weird as it sounds, that's my sister. Believe me, I'll break her fucking kneecaps if I get her alone, but regardless of that, she's still my sister. That's reason one." She held up a second finger. "Two, I don't want someone who I apparently fell in love with and wanted to marry to do something that would ensure he'd never get me back. And three, I would kill you immediately afterwards for harming my family. So no, you're not killing my sister. Maiming, yes. Killing, no."

Blisk just growled.” If your objective today was to anger me, your slowly checking off the marks. So let me get this straight I can’t help your friend because there trapped, I can’t kill your sister for making you an assassin? Why are you here if not to boil my blood and make me want to go hunting?!”

"I'm here to answer your questions, dumbass. That's how you got to know that I'm being used." She frowned and walked right up to him looking up into his eyes. "And what I'm saying isn't to piss you off. Yes, I was -am- angry about what she did to me. About what she has made me do. But that's still my sister and I remember times when she was sweeter and kinder. Back when she wasn't a fucking bitch. And if I kill her, that last little speck of goodness, the one you cultivated into being a better person for a time... goes away. Permanently."

She walked past him, her hands behind her back. "I'm not saying we won't break my friend out of that hospital prison, I'm saying we need a damn good plan to get him, blackmail to keep my sister from sending me to prison, and optionally me to learn how to use my fire powers again."

Blisk was silent for a few moments, as if thinking it all over.” Ok a few more questions, does this hospital have only your friend in it or is it a regular hospital?”

"Regular. There are other patients, but it's usually the rich 'I don't want to be seen at a normal hospital' kind."

"Ok so it's a normal hospital, well there goes one of my detraction plans. Hum I guess I could still raid it by pretending to be a pirate, ugh the very idea makes my stomach turn."

"And why would the pirate-eating bounty hunter have an issue with being a pirate for a day?"

"Hum it's mostly a pride thing, if it's a regular hospital why do they have so many people guarding it?"

"Mainly to ensure anonymity, I think. And because if anyone did try to break in, there's a few powerful, at least economically, people there that she has to keep safe under all circumstances."

"Hum well doesn't that sound lovely." Blisk started tapping his fingers, but then sighed." Is there any way I can help you, can Isn't there something I can do to stop her from using you?"

"Planning. You could help me by planning out a way to break into the hospital. Or assembling a squad to help us do that. I'll try to see if I can find someone more adept at finding dirt on people." She replied, leaning against the wall.

“Well if you need people I know some, they actually know you. Well the old you, and believe me they are very capable.”

"Then we use them. I'll... ask JJ and Aya if they know anyone who could dig up dirt on my sister." Titania paused as she turned to leave. "You still love me, don't you? Despite me not remembering you..."

Blisk sat on his bed.” Why would I not still love you, I brought you to my ancient home world. I’m the reason you don’t remember anything, if anything I hate myself for doing this to you.”

"Making me forget? Please. If I was in love with you as I think I was, I probably did some dumbass shit to try to protect you. Although you bringing me to a hostile alien world was dumb and your fault, yes."

"You insisted I wanted you there yes, but after we killed a certain monster I wanted you to leave.But you instead on staying no matter how hurt you were, you were barley standing had internal bleeding but you wanted to keep going. I wanted to send you back but you refused and kept saying that you wanted to keep me safe, so I kept you in the back to keep you protected. But then we ran into an ancient monster, and you unleashed that damn fire powers you had. You looked like burnt meat, but I was able to save you after words you came out like this." Blisk said in a depressed tone.

"That explains the burn scars... " Titania murmured before offering a sigh. "Yeah, it sounded like I loved you. Did I form a contract with you at any point?"

“You waved some contract at me yes, but I didn’t sign it. Mostly because you said if I didn’t you around to sign it, you said it was something you’re people do?”

"Yes, Dondondari and half-Dondondari like contracts, especially because we can print sneaky terms into it if people aren't paying attention. Did you verbally say anything along the lines of 'I love you, and I'll protect you' or something similar?"

“When you showed me the contract no, but I said it other times yes why?”

Titania let out a hiss of annoyance. "Then I forced a contract on you by you simply saying that. One that I'm still obligated to uphold..." Titania reached into a pocket and pulled out her data pad. "I just hope I didn't specify what it was I had to do..."

“So what you’re going through the contract to see what you wrote, gee thanks for showing how you care honey.”

"You misunderstand: Just like how you have to hunt or how primal you get at the sight of blood, Dondondari always uphold contracts under the Triple D Guarantee. Even our pirates tend to uphold the Guarantee." Titania's face had gone pale as she explained, her eyes still scanning. "So, if I put in the contract anything about doing anything with or to you, then I have to do it. For example, if I wrote have to cuddle and kiss, then I am obligated to uphold it. If I mentioned anything sexual..."

“You have to do it, well you were or still are a nymphomanic. So don’t be surprised that there might just be something in there, but would that make you more my slave then a partner?”

"It's supposed to make me your partner, but... fuck. Yeah, it's in here and detailed... Damn me for being thorough..." She groaned, turning off the datapad as she laid her back against the wall. "Yes. I am your slave, for lack of a better word, because the other Titania loved you enough she signed over basically everything to you. So you can..." Titania scowled as if something disgusting had entered her mouth, "do what you want with me."

Blisk raised his eyebrow and looked at her.” No you're not a slave your my partner, and that means I won’t force you to do anything. Besides, strippers and whores works just as good.”

Titania let out a relieved sigh, as the tension that had been building in her shoulders evaporated. "Well, I'm glad that you'll let me off the hook... but why? Not to skim away from a bad deal, but I can tell you still want me, so why not use me under the rules of the contract?"

Blisk rolled his eyes and walked to her, he put his hand on her cheek and kissed her other cheek." It's because I still love the person you were, your not some toy to be used by me. No matter how much I want you, and I really do, you will not enjoy it and will feel violated and I don't want you to feel that."

The foxgirl looked surprised, and mildly shocked by the confession. "Okay. You're a weird one. I... aren't cold-blooded mercenaries supposed to be a lot more merciless?"

"I am to my enemy's and the people i'm hunting in that regard yes i'm cold-blooded and merciless. But your my girlfriend, and I love you so why would I be cold with you?"

Titania opened her mouth to reply, thought for a moment before closing it. She instead crossed her arms and looked away. "Fair enough. I didn't take that into consideration. I'm sorry that you lost your girlfriend, but like the contract says, if you need anything don't hesitate to ask." She tried to sidle away from him, the faint trappings of a blush beginning to appear.

Blisk smiled and let go.” Ugh well I’m gonna go back to my drinking, and then fixing my armor.” Blisk said going to one of the bottles on his dresser.

"Just make sure your augs can handle the alcohol." Came the reply, shortly before the door to his room opened, allowing the foxgirl to escape.

Blisk Started to down the alcohol, which was a human drink called moonshine.” Ugh not bad.” He then continued to drink until he laid down on his bed.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Dahlexpert & ZombieSplitter53
Gathering Unlikely Allies

The Delta Quadrant
GFP/Norscan Neutral Space
Galactic Federation Ship Ifrit

"Are we sure about this?" The helmsman said to the others as the crusier made its way into Neutral Space.

"Direct orders from Brigadier General Leeanna Brochette herself. She arranged for this meeting," the Captain of the ship stated. "The Noscans assured us that we will be meeting on peaceful terms."

"W-what if they are lying?" the first man said. "Th-they could destroy us and say we attacked first. Use it as an excuse for war."

"That's why we are going in the Ifrit, and not sending a small shuttle." The captain smiled at his first officer. "If they try anything, we'll give them one hell of a fight."

A man that looked to be part of Solex race patted the captain back. "Of course we will, but for now let's try and be civil about this but keep our weapons ready just in case something does happen."

The second officer turned to face them, a tiny Cartus woman with the body of a teen but the fierce look of a warrior. "Commander, I will prepare weapons for a fight... but our knowledge of the Norscans are limited. Including their fleet's capabilities. Your people have had the most contact with them. What should we expect?"

"They are master psions, they have incredible power some could have two different psi powers at once and on the extremely rare occasion they could have five. But explosives are typically a good option, heavy fire can also work or snipers. But up close I recommend up close and exploding rounds."

"I see." She turned back around. "If we can get up close..."

"Commander, can you go check on Jetstorm and her people?" the captain asked. "Let them know we are almost there."

"Right i'll make sure the Cartus and her companion is ready." He then went to the shuttle bay and went to JJ and Blisk. "Mrs JJ are you and your friend doing alright?"

JJ turned around and jumped, holding her chest and panting slightly. "S-sorry. You startled me..."

"Ah sorry I forget that not many people from the GFP see my kind very much."

"Well we did run into one of your kind, a man by the name of Solex do you know him?" Blisk asked

The man sighed in annoyance. "Ah yes both the pride and the disgrace of the Shihoz race." The man said in shame

"What do you mean?" JJ crossed her arms and tilted her head curiously. "I mean... the disgrace is obvious, but where does the pride come from. He some... fallen hero of your people?"

"He was a war hero you could say that, my kind and the Norscans were at war over two hundred hears ago we were loosing for a good eighty of those years, then Solex was born then then next hundred years was the most brutal ether of side had seen because of that man. His tactics were brutal but effective, he would take the males of the Norscans and force the most elite of them to go after him. Only to have the area they were guarding get bombed and us ambushing there elites thus taking them both out, he would then gas entire city nuke valuable areas to them. He was a brutal tactician and a brilliant one a great member of our race."

"Wow, brutal is right. But I guess effective and getting results are all that matter in a war, and targetting the males of a mostly female species is effective, if a bit cruel." JJ sighed. "Brutal or not, never pegged the notorious pirate for a war hero. But... wait..." Aya tapped her cheek. "You said two hundred years ago... then eighty... Solex is over a hundred years old?!"

"If not little older but yea he's over a hundred years old, our race can live up to about fife hundred years. Solex is nowhere near his prime, but after the war Solex couldn't stop he hated the fact that we surrendered to them. So he took whatever followers he could mustered and continued to fight, that went on for about ten years before then Norscans found him not sure how he escaped but he did and now he's everyone problem now."

"Yeah, tell me about it." JJ sighed. "Be honest. Blisk already has been. Do you think the Norscans will listen? Or am I just wasting my time...?"

"Well bounty hunters are always welcome, and pirates are around here to and while my kind do a good job of handling them, but if you mention Solex you will defiantly get there attention. Wait you said Solex was a pirate, your kidding in that regard right?"

JJ blinked in surprise. Aya stepped out of their shuttle, having been making preparations. JJ had asked her to stay behind, knowing her heart wasn't in it with Tobias captured, but Aya insisted. "You're joking, right?" the Tamearin said. "Solex is one of the worst pirates in the Quadrant. Maybe all of GFP space."

The man lowered his head. "I had hoped that what I heard was wrong, it's hard to accept that one of our best had already disgrace us had fallen so low to become a pirate and not only that to be one of the worst. To see such potential wasted on piracy."

"Sorry. I'd say try and reason with him but..." JJ shrugged. "I'm pretty sure he's too far gone. Besides, you're GFP. He'd shoot you on sight. Did you ever know him personally?"

"I knew of him there was a few times I've seen him in battle once and seeing him fight was interesting, seeing him break the enemy get into there mind and using brute force with amazing strategy. He is... Was a great part of our race."

"Well, now he is a blight on the galaxy and a stain on the image of your people." Aya sighed. "I can't say I share my captain's enthusiasm to fight him. But we will be hally to take him down and make people less nervous when they see your people. Um... less nervous then they already are. You are pretty intimidating looking... no offense."

"None taken Most people see us and are frighten, I think the same could be said for your friend there." The man looked over at Blisk. "He looked to be a very troubled man, you must have seen many battles what are you exactly?"

"I'm a Kotavorge, believe me I was more intimidating when I had cybernetic limbs. But it took a while for that one to accept me." Blisk said pointing to Aya.

Aya shrugged. "What can I say? You know us and our taboos. Ironically, it was while trying to catch one of Solex's men, Zazks, that we started to bond. Come to think of it, who hired you to go after Zazks anyway? And why didn't that piss of Solex?"

"Because Roberta hired me to do it, as a favor I bring him in they would not hunt me down as much. Which now thanks to our boss here, i'm now going back into that hell only this time with help and not alone."

JJ rubbed the back of her head. "Sorry."

"Commander." The ship's second officer walked up. "The captain wanted you and them to know we have arrived at the meeting point but the Norscans are not here yet."

"Hi!" JJ walked up to the woman. "Look at those pins and medals and rank insignia!" She placed a hand on the woman's shoulder. "It is good to see one of our people rising so far in the ranks..."

The woman grit her teeth and grabbed JJ's wrist, flipping her onto the ground and twisting JJ's arm behind her back, pinning her and threatening to dislocate her shoulder. "Listen well, you cretin! I am not one of 'your people'. That I am a Cartus has nothing to do with my standing! And I am a Lt. Commander in the Galactic Federation! I will not be put in the same level as a lowlife, bottom feeding, self serving bounty hunter! Especially one who is putting us all in danger with this foolish mission by somehow charming a great leader like Brigadier General Brochette!"

Blisk quickly pulled out his shotgun and pointed it at the Cartus. "Get off my captain!"

"Lieutenant commander Olivia Senderhold let go of our guess, she is willing to fight Solex and this was he idea to come and make peace so they could work with us unlike the GFP. Let go of her or you will be swapping toilets for the next four months!"

Olivia quickly released JJ and stood up, saluting. "I apologize, sir!"

JJ stood up and rolled her shoulder. "Quite the spitfire, aren't you. You can stand down Blisk, I'm okay."

"Commander, I... I..." Olivia sighed. "Permission to speak freely, sir?"

Blisk slowly put his weapon down, and looked at the captain.

"You may speak freely Lieutenant what do you have to say?"

"Huritt, why are we going to rely on bounty hunters to take care of Solex? Bounty hunters willing to side with our enemy? I know the GFP is in a bad place, but surely we can take out one pirate crew."

Aya scoffed. "All that big talk, and she doesn't see one of the GFP's biggest threats..."

Blisk then walked up to the woman and took off his helmet. "Tell me little Cartus what have you done to make you think that the pirates we fight are small?"

Olivia scowled. "Don't... call me little. And I've... I... I'm part of the greatest organization this galaxy has ever seen! I've personally fought dozens of pirate groups. This Solex... how much worse can he be?"

“Solex has taken entire space stations and colony’s, he has a what seems to be a limitless supply of combat droids and his solders are probably more trained then you. He has the criminal underworld under his thumb, bounty hunters working for him. I fought just a few of his force’s and he put a ten million dollar bounty in my head, that Cartus you just threatened had a two million on her head. I don’t care for your rank you will respect us.”

"Why... why was this allowed..." Olivia lowered her gaze. "How could one man be allowed to gain such power..."

"Because many of those officers that were arrested after the big exposure were paid off by him," Aya said bluntly. "Face it. You might not like bounty hunters, but you guys fucked up, and now it is up to bounty hunters to clean up your mess."

“And we will fix it or face fates worse than death, except for Aya there Roberta will probably just kill her.”

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Huritt shook his head at Blisk.” Your not the best modification type are son, I can tell just by looking at you. You’ve been through a lot haven’t you? You know what will happen to you’re friends because you’ve seen it?” Blisk replied with a grunt.

“JJ we best get ready will be arriving soon.” Blisk said going back to the golden wing.

“Olivia return to your station, And apology’s to our gust for taking her down.”

"Yes sir." The Lt. Commander bowed her head to JJ. "I apologize for my actions. I... overreacted."

JJ waved her arm. "It's okay. You're not the worst person I've ever pissed off. And I still think you're pretty cool."

"I... thank you..." Olivia nodded to her superior officer and walked off.

"Blisk is right," Aya said. "We should get ready. I hope you know what you're going to say, Jackie-Jackie..."

“I do to, I wish you luck I’m dealing with the Norscan.” Huritt said as he returned to the bridge.

"We ready?" JJ asked her allies.

"As ready as we'll ever be," Aya answered, stwpping back into the shuttle. "Like I said... hope you know what you're going to say..."

“I do to, hopefully we don’t add another fight to the one we already made.” Blisk add going on to the shuttle.

JJ started to move onto it too when the ship's alarms started to sound. "What's going on?!"

“Humm I’m hopping it’s the sound of the air lock and it’s just a warning, if not the we got a problem. Think we should have a look on the Bridge and ask?”

JJ nodded, motioning for the others to follow.

On the bridge, everyone took their battle stations. "Captain! Norscan ship decloaking directly in front of us! They're powering weapons!"

She looked at the Captain and first officer. "Should we do the same?"

“Do so and stay at the ready do not fire until I say so.” Huritt opened communication with the Norscan ship.” This is first officer Huritt of the Norscan federation, why are you powering your weapons in neutral territory?!”

"You! How dare you?!" The screen came on to show a dimly lit bridge. Several Norscans were standing or seated within, tall and lanky four armed being that were part mammal, part reptile. The apparent captain, a tall female with red skin adorned with various orange blotches here and there and a fancy looking uniform pointed at the Commander. "You dare invite us to peaceful talks, then bring a Hum Shihoz! Do you mean to declare war?"

"Shit..." the captain muttered. "Didn't anticipate this..."

“I watch that language four arms, my people lost to yours trust me when I say if we wanted to declare war on you again it wouldn’t be like this. Besides I’m not the one that set up this little meeting.”

"Easy, now..." The captain stood up and cleared his throat. "Please, this is my first officer. I... did not want to insult you by showing any less then my best."

"The Hum Shihoz are brutes!" the other captain said. "They deployed violent, heinous tactics that were far beyond being immoral and most civilized societies would consider war crimes." She glared at Huritt with her big, round eyes. "What about you? By the looks of you, I bet you were a general. Tell me, how many of our colonies did you nuke from orbit? How many innocent, non-combatants died to your biological weapons? How many of our males are you responsible for slaughtering in an obvious ploy to drive us to extinction?!"

“Twenty three trillion, four hundred and fifty million Six hundred and ten thousand, nine hundred twenty five. That was the amount of people I killed, I destroyed fifty of your colony’s and captured twenty of your males.”Huritt took a breath reliving what he did.” I remember every world every child and innocent person I killed, I can never take back what I did I’m using whatever time I have left in this world to make up for it.”

Everyone gave him a surprised looked, even the captain. Said captain was ready to order more power to shields, but was surprised by the softening of the Norscans' eyes. "You... you show compassion. Regret. Do you truly feel guilt for your actions?"

“I was twenty when we first went to war with your kind, you killed my family my sons and daughters, I’ve seen the aftermath of the worlds we destroyed. I was one of the few people that wanted peace, I was there when we sighed the peace treaty half my life was filled with war I’m hoping that that this half I can make right. So in short yes I do regret my actions during the war and I’ll regret it for the rest of my days.”

The Norscan captain stood up and bowed. "Then I apologize. Forgiveness is divine. And to judge one based on their actions half a life time ago is unacceptable, as is judging one based on their race alone as I did. What is your name sir?"

“My name is Huritt, and I’m hopefully still the second in command of this vessel.”

The captain sighed. "Of course you are. Don't be ridiculous. I know the man you are now, and I am not going to judge you on who you were."

To the GFP's shock, but seemingly not to the shock of the other vessel, the Norscan lowered her head and folded her hands together. "First officer Huritt, I beg your forgiveness for my earlier affront."

"It's alright I can understand the hatred, if I were in your shoes or if I was a few years younger I would have done the same thing, but for now we have business to attend to there is a bounty hunter that want's to talk to you all."

JJ stepped onto the bridge with the other two. "Is everything alright?"

The captain looked back at them. "Jackie-Jackie Jetstorm, this is... um..."

"Alshia'Tamar." The Norscan bowed her head. "And this is my own first officer."

The female steeped forward she stood seven feet tall and her skin was blue and she looked at JJ and the others. "It is good to meet you I am Balclar and what did you want with us?"

"Is it okay if we discuss things in person?" JJ asked. "Talk over the screen about sich an important matter doesn't seem right."

Balclar looked at her commander and they both nodded their heads." We will allow you to come aboard our ship just be careful with coming aboard."

"We will see you soon." The Norscans cut off transmission.

JJ sighed and smiled at the others. "So far, so good, yes?"

"For what its worth yea, though i'm surprised to hear that you killed so many. Though to be fair I think your kind was some what while evil yes your not as bad as my race." Blisk said

Huritt looked at Blisk. "So I've heard if it was your kind you would have eaten them now wouldn't you?"

"Can't deny it, but it's nice to hear your spending the last leg of your life helping others it's a good change of pace. But for we should get ready, figured out what your gonna say?"

"Mostly. Come on, let's go." JJ bowed her head to the crew of the Ifrit, and winked at Olivia before leading the others back to the shuttle bay.

Olivia rolled her eyes and looked away. "Gonna get us killed most likely..."

Blisk heard the Cartus and stared at her but went back to fallowing JJ

"Return to your post Olivia, and wait for further orders Or you could go see the rest of that crew and see what there like."

Olivia rubbed her chin. This was a once in a life time chance and they could use GFP representation. "Yes, sir... I think I will."

"Go with her, Commander," the Captain said. "Represent us... and be there if things get nasty."

Blisk and JJ walk through the airlock and on to the Norscan ship.” Alright boss lady you got us this far, now comes the hard part you know what to do?”

"I do." She smiled at him and the others. "Thank you. Really. I don't know if I'd have the strength to do this if you didn't all support me."

“Well your our captain of course will stick with you, though I will admit after hearing what Solex did to these guys. I’m starting to think that maybe the Solex you saw was the nice version, and when he starts coming for us we’re gonna be fighting that Solex.”

"Well, hopefully we'll get the help we need." Aya patted her friend on the back, and they headed in the ship proper with the two GFP officers.

Surprisingly, the Captain herself came to greet them. "I welcome you to our ship, the Neveronasta. I..." She looked at Blisk. "Interesting..."

“I think that’s the first time someone called my race interesting, normally I get a scared looks or they stay about three feet away from me.”

"Would that make you more comfortable?" she asked curiously. "I personally find you fascinating."

Blisk raised his eyebrow.” Alright I’m curious what makes me so interesting to you?”

"You're such an interesting melding of man and machine. Such a symbiotic nature between organic and inorganic has only been seen in one other species, one we are also curious about but have had little contact with. But your people have had even less contact with us. What do you call yourselves?"

“Kotavorg and trust me it’s a very long brutal and sad story of how we came to be, but I’ll tell you about my people some other time if you’re interested.” Blisk pointed to JJ.” My captain here came to ask a favor.”

"So we've been informed." The Captain turned and slightly floated as she moved. "Follow me."

She led them to what looked like a conference room of sorts. It was fancily decorated, with paintings and scultures and various other pieces of art. It was like it was part meeting room, half art gallery. "Wow..." Aya seemed impressed, always interested in the history of different cultures, including their art.

Alshia'Tamar waved to various seats tailored for shorter species like her guests. It was obvious they entertained a number of different people on this ship. "Please, have a seat. Refreshments?"

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
“I’ll take the strongest drink you got, and I can take it. I’m sure whatever you call a hard drink can’t be that bad.”

"Hard... drink?" The captain looked at her first officer. "Does he want a solid drink? Perhaps some ice..."

“He means hard alcohol mam, though I do hope he doesn’t act like a drunken fool.“

“I’ll be find don’t worry about me.”

“Hum and the rest of you?”

"Water is fine for me," Aya answered.

"Can I have something sweet?" asked JJ.

"I'm fine as I am," Olivia said curtly. She wasn't trusting enough to drink anything they gave her.

Balclar left the room and after a few minutes came back, giving Blisk some kind of purple drink, water for Aye and a blue drink for JJ.

“Well this looks interesting.” Blisk just shrugged his shoulders and took a sip, and he twitched slightly.” Not bad.”

"That's good to hear," the Captain said. She folded her hands. "So... what is it you ask of us?"

"Well..." JJ scratched her cheek nervously. "We want your help with a little pirate problem we're having."

“Pirate problem?” The two Norscans looked at each other.” But you’re bounty hunters are you not, is it not your job to handle such a thing if hired?”

“Normally yes but this problem is more then what us, or the GFP can handle alone.” Blisk took another sip of his drink.” The man were hunting is a pirate king, or he thinks himself one, and with the influence he has he just might be.”

"I see." Alshia'Tamar leaned forward. "And what does this man call himself besides Pirate King?"

"Solex," Aya answered. "Maybe you have heard of him."

The room was silent and it felt like it was getting warmer.” Solex we know that man he’s a monster, the worst of his kind!”

Alshia'Tamar nodded, power radiating off of her. "And you say he fancies himself the king of the pirates. Despicable."

"He's already threatened us, kidnapped us, and killed a member of our crew," Aya responded. "For better or worse, we wish to take him out. But we can't do it alone."

“That’s putting it mildly, his resources seem unlimited. I’m sure he’s raided here before right?”

“We have had pirates attacking our banks, and even some military bases. Like they knew exactly were to hit us, they slaughtered thousands of our people I’m starting to think that man might have been in charge.”

"So you'll help us?" JJ said excitedly. "Since it will benefit you as well?"

"Not... so fast..." Alshia'Tamar held up a hand. "You are asking us to assist in matters outside our space... and ultimately assist our military opponents, the Galactic Federation..."

“While we do want Solex dead, we will not start another war with a even larger threat just to kill a very hated enemy.”

“Well that does make sense, I wouldn’t travel into enemy territory ether especially what’s been going on.”

"We can guarantee safe passage for a small force," Olivia stated, looking at the Commander for confirmation.

“Humm can a small force of bounty hunters truly defeat Solex?”

“It will have to, not everyone can go after him at once. He can travel were ever he wants, and if the Norscans come to GFP space that will bring war and then he will really profit from it. You just have to trust us.”

Alshia'Tamar sighed. "You have... given us a lot to think about. I will... have to discuss things with our government." She smiled softly. "But if it is any consolation, I will personally volunteer to take on this mission."

“That’s all we can ask for, I do hope that when they see Solex and how much he’s conquered and taken. I do hope you cold help us more, JJ Aya got anything else to ask?”

They both shook their heads, and everyone stood up. The Norscan captain came over and said, "I believe people in your part of the galaxy say hello and goodbye by... shaking hands?" She offered three of her four hands, Aya and JJ shaking two of them.

Blisk shook the third one and also downed the rest of the drink.” Not a bad drink, I gotta say.”

“I would have to admit I thought you would get intoxicated from that, I’m quite amazed that you’re still standing.”

“It takes a lot to get a Kotavorg drunk, if you have the time would you like for me to explain my people history for you? It’s rare that anyone finds us interesting, and sine you don’t know the Fee to much I wold be happy to explain my kind.” Blisk said with pride.

Alshia'Tamar gave him a big smile. "I would like that very much. Please... come with me, and we will get you even... um, harder drinks."

“I would very like that.” Blisk started to leave with the Norscans captain.” So it started three million years ago.”

Balclar looked at the others.” Is he usually like this?”

Aya nodded. "Oh, yeah. Hope your captain is the patient type who likes long, long stories."

“If it’s to know another species, she won’t mind. But tell me you said you were kidnapped by Solex, was there a Tamarin with him blue hair looked like a killer?”

JJ nodded. "Yeah. We've had to fight her in fact. How did you know about her?"

“Ou he kept her, about ten years ago Solex raised a facility it looked like a genetic breeding lab. Scientists playing god trying to make soldiers and sell them off, but there was one that was an interesting case there assassin.

"So Roberta was some genetic experiment?" JJ rubbed her chin. "That actually explains a lot..."

“Not just an experiment the already made one assassin just like her this Roberta you speak of, but they made her a typical Tamarin. The second one on the other hand they wanted to see what a emotional Tamarin could do with psi powers. And the results were more then they bargained for.”

"More then we bargained for too." Aya folded her arms. "With Solex or away from him, she'll come for us one day. We better be ready..."

“Would you like the videos from that facility? It took years to repair, though I’m sure this Roberta has changed her style of fighting having some knowledge on your enemy is better then none.”

JJ clapped her hands together. "Please, yes! That would be awesome!"

“I would be sure to grab them, but can one of you go and check on your friend. I’m not sure if he’s intoxicated or not.”

Aya nodded. "I'll go. And... thanks."

“Thank you I will escort you to were I think they are.” Balclar escorted Aya to the lounge of the ship, were the did find Blisk and there captain. Though Aya could see Blisk face being red from a mile away.

“And that’s why the Tamarins hate us, becors Ou or cybernetic ways.”

"Fascinating." Alshia'Tamar either didn't care, or was pretending not to. "We use devices to unlock our psionic potential at an early age. I wonder how they'd react to that."

“They probably hate you, seeing as though if you weren’t born withs it.” Blisk then put his head down.” I’m kinda tipsy, I’m sorry.”

She chuckled. "You have had a bit to drink. I tried to warn you are drinks are stronger then you might expect. We of the Norscans might not be heavy drinkers, but we have those we rule over that are. We even have one species that lives off of alcohol and it is unusual not to see them intoxicated."

“That seems like a good race, to have fun with if no slightly annoying.”

Balclar and Aya finally walked in and saw Blisk.” My captain are you doing alright, did you enjoy what he was telling you?”

"Oh yes, very much. Though I fear our friend has had a little too much fun." She nodded to Aya. "Would you mind..."

"Of course." Aya helped Blisk to his feet. "Come on, big guy. Let's get you some coffee."

“Ugh coffee that’s hands down the worst drink in the entire galaxy, why would humans drink such utter shit?” Blisk then looked at Aya.” Ou Aya your here to, come for a drink?”

Aya patted him on the chest. "Sure, Blisk, sure. Let's have a drink back at the ship."

The captain watched as they walked off. She frowned and looked at her first officer. "Your thoughts?"

“I think there a crew of well interesting people, weird in every ounce of the word. But we can’t go after Solex directly, nor can the GFP, so for now let’s see what they do before giving them more aide. How was your talk with the, Kotavorg named Blisk?”

"Very interesting. I learned a lot about his people, and the Tamearins." She looked forward coldly. "It will come in handy should Councilwoman Minenda'tafar's plans come to fruition. We need to learn everything we can about their people. Wants and desires... strengths... and weaknesses..."

“True but if war with the Shihoz has taught us anything, it’s to never underestimate a race. Did he tell how his people fight at all?”

"Oh, he went into great detail about how great of warriors his people are and why. It is a very proud species."

“Ugh another proud warrior species, tell me are they better or worse then the Shihoz?”

"Better I would say. Still, I doubt they will see the light right away. So many struggle to understand the grand plan of the universe. But fear not, child... all will go according to our divine plan."

“I know but we cannot suffer another battle like we did with the Shihoz.”

"That's ultimately up to our higher ups to decide," she said grimly.

“Hum suggestion, should I send one of our soldiers to those bounty hunters as a form of gradatude?”

Alshia'Tamar smiled and nodded. "That sounds like an excellent idea. Make it so. In fact... send two representatives. Make sure they get all the information we need."

“I will do just that, I’ll make sure to send people of there species. If it was one of our own it could start a war.”

"Good point. We'll call them ambassadors. Our own little spies..." Alshia'Tamar smiled. "Things are goinng to get very interesting..."

“In deed it looks like the winds of fate are picking up, a bunch of strange coincidences. First we learn that Solex is still alive and is a pirate king, we have a Cartus coming to us to help her hunt him and you learn about a Race we knew nothing about and there history. I would This was an incredible string of fate that’s been given to us.”

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Dahlexpert & ZombieSplitter53
Another Day, Another Target

Tellia

It’s had been a month since Roberta exile but she surprised herself on how well she took it, while she did have work as a contracted killer working for Ash. What surprised her more were the kids and how they seem to have accepted her.

Jessica was in the living room, a VR headset on her head as she relaxed in a simulation. Alexander was in the kitchen, fretting over some homework. He had been struggling with mathematics lately.

Roberta sighed and went into the kitchen, and looked at Alex struggling.” Hay boy, your still having trouble with math I see. Didn’t you passed the test I helped you study for?”

"Yeah... barely..." He moped. "Bjt now they adding imaginary numbers. Imaginary! I was having enough trouble with real numbers..."

“Ok calm down and take a breath, I want you to show me what do you mean by imaginary numbers?” Roberta being curious herself sine she never went to a proper school.

"See this i? This is an imaginary number. We use them for theoretical equations on and the like. I just... find the whole thing confusing." He looked towards the living room, jealous that his sister could finish her homework so quickly.

“Hum tell me back when we were Solex ship, did you do the work or did your sister did everything?”

Alex gave Roberta a worried look. "I... I-I worked... s-some. But Jessica.... she insisted that she do most of the work. I tried to say no, but..."

Roberta eyes glowed blue and she marched into the living room, and took the VR headset off Jessy.

"H-hey! I almost beat the boss!" she whined. She sulked a bit when she saw Roberta's expression. "W... what did I do?"

Roberta squized the helmet.” I thought it was weird that you could finish your math homework first, instead of both of you but thank to your brother I now know. You were covering for him weren’t you!” Roberta shouted.

Jessica shook in fear. "He... I-I just... w-wanted to help him. He.. he needed help, I... I..."

Roberta started shacking in rage but used he’s ESP ability on herself.” Ok look, I understand that you want to protect your little brother. But you can’t forever because look at him, he’s struggling because of what you did so now you’re gonna help him and teach him what you know understand?”

Jessica nodded. "O-okay. I will teach him everything I know, I promise. Please... don't be angry..."

"A little late for that don't you think." Roberta looked at the girl and saw how scared she was and Roberta sighed." No games or desert for the rest of the week, and you will do Alex chores this week to while also teaching him."

Jessica relaxed a bit. She looked upset at the punishment, but at least she didn't look scared anymore. "Yes, ma'am..."

At that moment that moment someone knocked on the door, when Roberta answered she saw Ash." Why hello my favorite assassin." The woman hair was white with red eyes, wearing what looked to be a suite made for woman.

"Kids go up stairs and do your homework."

Jessica and Alex gave her a worried look before grabbing Alexander's books and rushing up the stairs.

"My my your becoming quiet the parent, I would have never expected that from you."

"What do you want?"

Straight to business I like that." Ash grabbed a chair and asked Roberta if she could make her coffee, but Roberta refused to she then asked nicely to do so and she started to make some. "Right so I got a job for you off world, I need you to assassinate a certain someone. This person was one of Solex silence agent and he's stooped being cooperative and plans to spill some of Solex locations to the GFP."

"Well I can't have that now can we, so were is this?"

"The planet Piplio so a pretty good distance from here. You will probley be gone for about a week just on traveling alone."

"Hum I'll take the job, clearly this person need to die. Any family?"

"Nope no sons or daughters, and he's not even married so no targeting that but I'm sure you can handle it." Ash got up and finished the coffee. "I hope to see you again soon when the jobs done."

Roberta went upstairs and to the kids room and knocked the door.

Jessica opened the door and looked into Roberta's eyes, frowning. "You're leaving us again..."

"Yes unfortunately don't worry I will only be gone for a week, but there is a Celentius that I know who will take care of you." Roberta keeled down and hugged the two." Don't worry, I'll be fine i'll be sure to bring you two something back alright?"

They nodded, but looked worried. "Why do you have to do such dangerous work?" Alexander asked. "What if some day, you don't come home?"

"Because it pays for this house, and i'm not meant for regular work. Besides i'm not gonna die I can't I have you two to think about." Roberta hugged them tighter." I'll be fine take care of each other while i'm gone alright, and yes Jess that still means you have to do what I tell you to do while i'm gone am I clear?"

"Of course." Jessica smiled and said, "I don't trust Alexander not to tattle on me."

"Hey." Alex poked his fingers together. "I only tattle a little bit."

Roberta smiled and kissed them both on there forehead." I'll be back in a week, take care of each other." Roberta went down stairs and knocked on the wall, the room then transformed into a weapon vault. She then grabbed a rifle and her two swords and her armor then left for the docking port.

The GFP's rep for the Golden Wind, Oliva was tasked, or as she would put it, burdened with staying on board while they waited for the Norscans to give their answer. Sitting in the lounge with a drink, the small Cartus with a big attitude stared daggers at Bonny at the bar.

Ash noticed the glare and whispered, "I don't think that woman likes you..."

Bonny rolled her eyes." Hay little one, I know i'm beautiful and a little busty. Well plenty busty but is there a reason as to why your looking at me like that?"

"Just looking at another Cartus wasting her freedom on Bounty Hunting," Olivia said.

"It not wasting my freedom girly, i'm taking my freedom to hunt down any and all that do our kind wrong. See I hunt the people that do our kind wrong, what do you do as a paper work?"

"Girly?" Olivia stood up aggressively. "I do everything you do for a respectable organization within the confines of the law. I don't parade around using excessive force or relying on brute heads and violent psychos who think they have any right to stand at my level. I am a Galactic Federation Officer... and you're bounty hunter garbage."

"Ooooooh..." Ash quickly grabbed a bunch of breakable objects and hid with them under the counter.

Bonny put her drink down and looked at Olivia." I tell you what girly, you think being an officer to a government that is currently in shambles is not something to be proud of you wanna prove me wrong I have a nice ring in the holotrining room meet me there. If you think your worth a damn and have a spine."

"You wanna fight?" Olivia laughed. "And I won't get in trouble for kicking your ass? Heh... you're on. This 'girly' is gonna shove her fist down your throat."

Bonny rolled her eyes." Just shut up and find me in the training room in about fifteen minutes. Fifteen minutes Bonny was wearing a sports bra and some workout shorts and waited for Olivia.

Olivia walked in, wearing a similar set of clothes. JJ was following her in, apparently trying to talk her out of it. "Bonny?" Ash said, appearing next to her.

“Yes Ash please set up a ring, I do need to teach little miss officer a lesson.”

"Okay, but... promise me you won't hurt her too badly. She's a GFP officer, and that would look bad for both you and the Captain."

“She’s an officer in the GFP, if she can’t back up the words she saying then she didn’t deserve the rank she was given.But don’t worry I’ll go slightly easy on her, I won’t break any bones alright.” Bonny said smiling.

Ash smiled back and closed his eyes. The room shifted to produce a large, caged MMA ring. The Lt. Commander stepped inside, letting out a long whistle as she did some stretches. "Not bad. Wasted on the likes of you. Wonder how many people your captain had to murder without due process to afford it."

Bonny eyes twitched and she whispered to herself.” Don’t break her bones Bonny, she doesn’t know what she’s talking about.” She then rolled her arm.” Ok this is how it’s gonna work, I’m not gonna hurt you to badly but once I beat you and I will beat you. You will stop looking down on everyone here, especially JJ.”

"Oh? Assuming your winning actually change my view in anyway? Well, it won't... but I'll hold my tongue at least. But what do I get when I win?"

“You get to keep your lower jaw, and still able to speak.” Bonny tapped her finger trying to keep her composure.

"Doesn't seem like fair stakes. But I guess I'll be satisfied with showing a Cartus her wasted potential." Olivia raised her fists and hopped back and forth lightly. "And don't underestimate me because I'm smaller then you or I'll make it hurt that much more."

Bonny just raised an eyebrow.” Ou you poor little thing, you don’t know how unmatched you are. I’ll tell you what, since I’m assuming you have just the GFP training I’ll let you get the first shot.”

Olivia suddenly jumped up, sending a spinning kick to the sode of Bonny's head and sending her tumbling to the side. "Guess again, bitch," she said with a laugh.

Bonny feel to one knee, and shook her head.” Ou I’m gonna enjoy this, remember Bonny no punching.” She then stood up, and cracked her neck.” That’s it was that all an officer can do?”

"Not even the beginning." Olivia sent a forward kick Bonny's way. It seemed she prefered to use her legs, likely to compensate for a lower upper body strength.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
But Bonny was ready this time, and caught her leg before it could connect. She then forced her to the ground and pounced on top of her and went straight for her head, wrapping her arm around her neck and putting her body weight on her back.

"You... think you have me... don't you?" Olivia struggled to say. "It's all over... isn't it?"

“If this was the all you had, I would be sorely disappointed.” Bonny said as she held onto Olivia neck and rolled her around like a crocodile in a death roll.” Man with all that lip, I figured you be good at fighting.”

"I haven't even... gotten started." Olivia kicked her leg back, stretching it far enough to strike Bonny in the back of the head to loosen her grip. There was a loud pop, and Olivia moved her arm at an impossible angle, punching Bonny in the cheek, the rolling out of her grasp and back onto her feet.

Bonny shook her head a bit, and was starting to get annoyed.” No punching Bonny.” She said to herself.” Okay then my turn.” Bonny ran to Olivia and tackled her to the ground, and kicked her in the ribs sending her back.

The GFP officer let out a loud "Oof!" but recovered quickly. Too quickly. Her shoulder popped again. Appearently she could dislocate and repair her shoulders at will. She ran at Bonny quickly. Too quickly. She sent a straight punch and hit Bonny in the stomach hard. Too hard. Everything about the woman was off.

Bonny went straight to the ground and she threw up a bunch of saliva.” Alright then, no more Mrs nice Bonny.” Bonny slowly got up and looked at Olivia.

Oliva cracked her neck back and forth, looking quite annoyed herself. "Knock it off!" she said angrily. "I could tell you're modified even if I hadn't seen your file. Stop holsing back! It's insulting!"

Bonny chuckled and she slowly stood up straight, her healing modification doing it’s work.” Alright I wanted to go easy on you but if you insist, don’t blame me for what happens!” Bonny started to charge Olivia.

Olivia stood her ground, planting a foot behind her and bringing her arms up to block an incoming attack.

When Bonny hit her arms it felt like she got hit with concrete, when she lowered her arms Bonny in a quick succession started punching her ribs. Then her face before sending her back with an uppercut.

Oliva fell back and landed on the ground hard, and didn't move.

Bonny sighed and walked up to the body.” Ugh God damn it, see this is why I was holding back.” Bonny lifted up Olivia.” Eh I hope I didn’t break anything, cracked sure but not broken.”

Olivia's eyes snapped open. She wrapped her arms around Bonny's next and pulled her back, slamming her head in a piledriver. She rolled to the side and hopped to her feet. "I told you I'd make you pay if you underestimated me."

Bonny eyes twitched and she popped herself up and talked Olivia to the ground, she then punched her in the face before grabbing her arm and putting her in a armlock.

Olivia actually grinned, wiping some blood from her nose with her free hand. "Now we're talking. You're better then I thought, I admit." She dislocated her arm again and slipped out of the armlock, rolling to the side. She leaped several feet in the air, a further sign of her own augmentations, and went for another kick to the head.

Bonny quickly moved out of the way, and got back to her feet. “Alright then, might have to go back to my old basic I see.” Bonny put her hands up in a open palm and took a fighting stance.

Olivia rolled her neck. "Now we're talking!" She said, panting slightly. She was burning through energy fast. She would have to end things quickly. She rushed forward, slipping down and trying to wrap her legs around Bonny's

But thanks to Bonny stance she was able to hit her with her knee and a few palm strikes.” Gonna have to tray again baby, I don’t need my enhancements to beat you.”

"Yeah? We'll see about that." Olivia set forth a flurry of blows. Because of her own enhancements, she moved at incredible speed, though she quickly grew frustrated as Bonny blocked her blows.

Bonny kept her palms up, but was quickly starting to lose ground, she grabbed her leg and stomped on her knee bringing her down. Bonny quickly grabbed her head and drove her knee into her nose.” I recommend surrendering baby, don’t wanna mess you up to much.”

"Stop... calling me... baby!" Olivia suddenly leaped forward, tackling Bonny to the ground and assaulting her with a flurry of blows.

Bonny blocked the blows, but was smiling underneath.” Alright then if you don’t like baby how about honey, or sweetie does that work.” It was clear to Olivia that Bonny stopped being serious, and would rather tease the small Cartus.

To her surprise, a few tears whelled up in Olivia's eyes as she hit harder and harder. "Stop it, stop it! You're just like everyone else! Just like them! Just like everyone who always puts me down and underestimates me! Who thinks I'd make a better slave or mistress then an officer! I hate you!" Her punches slowed as she wore herself out until she finally stopped, panting softly. "I... hate you..."

This angered Bonny who looked like she was gonna punch her, but stopped right before punching her. Bonny instead hugged her.” Do not cry, I’m not looking down on you.” Ugh look I do understand what that feels like way more then most on this ship, you listen well you do not throw a fit and start breaking down because other races think less of you. But that also means don’t look down on other Cartus like me or JJ for being bounty hunters, we inspire our people our own way it may not be as public but we do. We hunt down slavers and others that do us wrong, so quit your crying whip your tears and rase you’re head up high god damn it.”

Olivia nodded, wiping her eyes. "Alright. I'm sorry. I just had... someone who used to call me baby and sweety and such. It triggered some memories I'd... prefer stay buried..."

“I also know those feelings, be happy you don’t have the urge to kill all Shinso like I do.”

Olivia looked away. "Who said that urge doesn't arise from time to time?"

“Well for me, it’s a constant. And as far as I know, you haven’t gotten into trouble because you thre a Shinso out a bar window.”

"No." Olivia laughed. "Though I did break one's jaw for mouthing off to me when I was a new recruit. Oh, I got into so much trouble! If my CO hadn't been one of the few people who actually believed in me, I probably would have been discharged on the spot!"

“Hum that sound a lot like my time in the GFP, constantly fighting people that thought I was some idiotic Cartus.”

Olivia smiled at her. Her smiled faded and she looked down. "I'm... sorry. I don't have the best opinion of Bounty Hunters, and I have my reasons. But I shouldn't assume you're all the same. I'm sure you do plenty good." She looked at JJ, watching them nervously. "I... guess that means you win. I'll stop putting your captain and her crew down."

“That’s good to hear, and don’t worry you’ll like us over time.” Bonny then stood up and stopped hugging Olivia.

Olivia stood with her. "Can I give you some advice?" she asked seriously.

“Well I’m always up to listen, sure why not.”

"Those two representatives the Norscans sent back with you? They made sure they were GFP races so you'd lower your guard. Don't, and don't let your captain. I can't speak for every species, but I know humans and Shinso don't live in Norscan space unless they live under Norscan rule. They are loyal to the Norscans sure as my fuse in shorter then my body, and I'd turn my back to a Pickio with a bloodied knife before I trust them. I'm not saying they're up to something for sure... but watch your back."

Bonny anger started to swell up, as a scowl started to form on her face.” They brought a Shinso here?” Bonny fist started to dig into the floor at the very idea of working with a Shinso.

"Bonny?" JJ walked over. "Is everything alright?"

“No there’s a Shinso on board and I can’t kill it, because if I do I might ruin this plan of yours before it starts.”

JJ sighed. "Oh, Bonnny, please. They aren't the first Shinso you've had to work with, and besides, they come from Norscan Space where slavery has been illegal since... probably forever. Why not meet them before you judge them? They could be really nice like Winter is."

Bonny huffed.” There are no good Shinso JJ, but fine I will meet them and not punch them in the face and break their jaw. And nose or fracture there skull.”

"How... specific..." JJ looked down as her communicator beeped.

"We have a mission," Aya said from the meeting room. "You might want to have a look at this."

"I'll be right up." JJ looked back to Bonny. "They were headed for the lounge last time I saw them. Good thing you came down here when you did, I guess." She walked towards the exit, calling back, "No breaking their faces or anything else."

"Mind if I go with you?" Olivia asked Bonny. "I wouldn't mind meeting these Norscan representatives myself."

“I don’t mind besides, I could us someone to keep my head cool during that talk. And keep me in check.”

"And you're picking me in a talk with possible Norscan spies?" She laughed, and the two headed back to the bar.

They found the pair as JJ had said they would, sharing a drink and chatting. "I've never actually had human beer," the human woman said. She was a tall, slender figure in her early twenties, with long black hair in a ponytail and eyes that were somewhere between a shade of blue and grey. She was a looker with an innocent face. She took a sip from her bottle and shrugged. "Not bad. Could be stronger."

"How could you not have human beer, I mean your people made this stuff? The Shinso was male he looked to be in his mid life his Maine was white along with his skin, and had sky blue eyes. the man took a sip of it. "Ugh yea that's not good at all."