The Starstream Adventures! (Sci-fi RP)

ShadowHounder

Frostlich and ShadowHounder: A Brighter Future and an Uncertain Fate Part 2

"Oh.. " Her expression dropped. "You... Right... What... Do you wish to tell me?"

"It appears another member of your race is involved with this group." The collective answered. "We were hoping you would be able to identify whether she is a threat or not. Her name was Nessiera'tora."

The Ex Royal froze for a moment before answering. "Yes. She is dangerous. She nearly killed us. She's also clearly playing with some suspicious biological research to find a way to resist Royal Pheromones."

"We shall keep that in mind." The collective responded. "Despite Elisa having been kidnapped... These people seem friendly... And divided."

"Don't trust them. Whatever you do. We are coming." Yyashtra said with determination in her voice.

"We would highly advise against such a hasty action." They replied. "This group as access to an AI with full control over a war ship and an army of combat ready droids. An attempt to attack them would result in the Golden Wine's destruction."

"Then we'll sneak in." The Laepaede stated.

"That won't be necessary." The nanobyte being answered. "Besides, we doubt Elisa would be willing to leave before Malcolm has been properly cured and healed."

"Who is Malcolm?" She asked.

"A businessman who works closely with the Galatic Federation of Planets." They replied. "He is also the closet thing Elisa has ever had to a father..."

"I... Am sorry..."

"We have no need of an apology and, if matters are to be as they are, neither should Elisa." They assured the group.

"So... What do you want us to do for now?" Winter asked nervously.

"For now, we shall send you a starmap we stole while Elisa was 'exploring.' We would suggest avoiding any of the marked planets... Potentially you could give it to a commander of the GFP. What you do with it is your choice."

"The GFP you say? I suppose so... Although my people's history with them is... Tenuous..." Yyashtra crossed her many arms.

"Well! I know a decent amount about the GFP!" Another voice spoke out, the lot of them turning around to see Lady.

"A lot of people keep walking into this conversation..." Yasha stated, shaking her head.

Yip merely smiled. "We're just one big, happy family, aren't we."

"If we need to talk to the GFP, I know where we can find them out here. It's the planet my Dad was sent to."

"Well, ummm, thank you." Elisa mumbled, having regained control. "I'm sure once Malcolm recovers we can find a way out."

"We'll help you out Ms. Elisa! You have our word!" Lady called out boldly.

"I would suggest hiding your communication device." Yip told the young girl. "If Malcolm didn't want you using it in front of your kidnappers... There is obviously a good reason. Just, do me a favor..."

"W-what is it?"

"Be safe..." Yip tried her best to fight back the tears. "We'll be coming to take you home soon." With her last remark, the young Cartus ended the call.

"We should tell JJ." Yyashtra'kari mentioned.

"I can take of that." Winter stated as she stood up. "I was actually on my way to go give her a final report for our mission."

"Then I suppose we should get ready as well." The Laepaede nodded, nodding towards Lady.

Dahlexpert

The fallowing is done by Dhalexpert&ZombieSplitter53

What does my future holds

The Golden Wind
1400 Hours

"Are you sure about this new 'princess' we have on board?" Aya asked bluntly.

JJ smirked. "Worried there will be a power struggle between royals?"

"I'm worried she'll be a complete brat," Aya countered as they stepped into the lounge. "She already got on my nerves with her displeasure about her living arrangements..."

The two walked towards the bar we’re they saw Blisk with nine bottles next to him and his had down on the wood.

The exchanged a concerned look and walked over. "Blisk?" Aya shook his shoulder. "You okay?"

“Go away I’m not being bothered right now, I’m to busy thinking.”

"You look more like you're busy drowning yourself in alcohol," JJ stated.

“That’s how I think, drinking is a very good way of letting the brain ponder thing you normally wouldn’t.”

"If... you say so." They sat on either side of him and Aya asked, "What is it you're thinking so hard about? Maybe we can help."

“Ugh some time ago I helped Titania get a new cybernetics eye to replace the one she lost, my mechanic helped out and unfortunately brought up something that I don’t wanna think about.”

"And what is that?" JJ smiled softly. "An unpaid bill?"

“God I wish, that would be easier. No I don’t wanna think about my future.”

Aya pushed his shoulder. "Come on, just tell us. We can help. What's going on with your future?"

“That’s the thing nothing, I don’t care if I die or I never cared because nobody elese would. I have nothing, my family died a long time ago, my grandparents will soon fallow I have no children. I did all that because I didn’t want anyone to go through what I did.”

JJ frowned. "I don't understand. Are you... upset now that there are people who will care if you die. Because... we would."

“JJ that’s the point, I don’t want anyone to be bothered by my death, now I’m thinking about certain thing that I shouldn’t. Like having a family, and the only way I could do that is by going back home. Hell even part of me is thinking about becoming a Angrond type of Kotavorg.”

"A what?" Aya asked. "I'm not familiar with that term."

“Yea because no one does, an Anground Kotavorg is well for a lack of a better term hunters. Aya you remember the Goliath I told you about when we were arguing in the early days, that clan made that.”

"Made the goliath itself?" she asked to clearify.

“Right see my ancestors ate everything on our ancient home world, then we got uplifted. After a couple thousand years we returned to our old home only to see it Barron, so we made new beasts to inhabit it.”

"That sounds like a bad idea," JJ stated.

“Well considering that it’s been thousands of years since then, I say we’re good. But they are hyper fertile so they lay hundreds of eggs. But the point is those Kotavorg instead of having metal limbs, they are mostly genetically enhanced.”

"So what made your people change to cybernetics?" Aya asked.

“The race that uplifted us gave us cybernetics, unfortunately that was there down fall because we used it against them. Then we just decided that since this gave us our freedom we should keep them.”

"But know you would rather turn to gene mods instead?" JJ aksed. "And... look to start a family?"

Blisk grabbed another bottle and started to take a few gulps of it. "Ugh look the point of this is that i'm starting to recognize my mortality, or i'm actually caring for life because of you guys."

"We're... sorry?" Aya sighed. "Look, actually caring about yourself and having people who care about you is a good thing. It reminds you of the importance of life. So does recognizing your mortality. It makes you appreciate your existence and the limited time we are here."

"Ugh it's a pain is what it is, If I were to die that would have been fine. But now i'm worried about you all and my blood and all this other things, and what makes it worst is that the great hunt is coming up soon."

JJ tilted her head. "The great hunt?"

"It's a tradition of my kind, it's were most of my race goes back to the ancient home world and basically go hunting the monsters on that world. It's mostly us being us, and Kotavorge admire strength both man and woman we support each other. The great hunt gives us all a chance to prove our worth to one another."

"You'll be participating, right?" JJ asked. "This whole thing hasn't scared you away from it has it?"

“Ugh you don’t get it, when Kotavorg find a mate they bond for life cheating is rare for a Kotavorg. And well you can imagine why I haven’t with the I don’t know how many people wanting me dead.”

Aya nodded. "So what are you going to do?"

“Ugh I do need to go home it’s been years since I’ve been there, but as for the great hunt or me getting genetically modified. It’s a big jump, but as for the great hunt that’s asking a lot of me.”

"The fighting itself?" JJ shrugged. "You seem to have a handle on things pretty well. You are amazing in combat. No worries, right?"

“Yea the actual hunting part is manageable, it’s the aftermath of it. If I compete I will be very desireable to a lot of woman, and well I don’t know if you’ve seen Kotavorg bond but it’s a very passionate and loving ordeal. Hell the process take a few hours or a day.”

Aya blushed a bit. "No, I can honestly say I've never seen such a... bonding. But... is settling down really all that bad? Maybe you'll even find someone you really like that shares your passions."

“I know and the only reason I don’t wanna do it is because of all the reasons I’ve started but also Titania. I don’t want to break her heart, and all of that business.”

"Don't want to..." JJ smiled. "Are you two..."

"I don't know alright, you other races aren't blunt about this kind of things. Sure I kissed her once but that was about as far as things have gotten, Look Titania is cool and all but her as a bond mate I don't know about that."

"Well, why not?" JJ asked. "You obviously like each other. You work together. She is a tough fighter. She's sweet. She's smart. What else do you need?"

Blisk downed the rest of the drink and was quite for a while.” Ugh I don’t know, maybe I can participate and just do any gens.”

"Whoa!" Cried out a voice from the doorway. It was the Ignis princess, pointing at Blisk. "Are you, like... a robot?! That is so cool!"

Dahlexpert

Part 2

Blisk looked at the woman pointing at him.” What in the hell is this, JJ I can handle ten foot tall bug woman and Titania hell even Aya I tolerate. But what is this lady sapoused to be huh?”

"Excuse me?" Zetana tsked. "I am an Ignis princess and you will address me as such, robot man." She looked at the bar. "Robot... drunkard?"

Blisk looked the woman up and down and put the empty bottle down.” Let’s get a few things straight lady, I’m not a robot I’m a Kotavorg and second I don’t care that you’re a princess or whatever. Keep talking all high and mighty and you will end up in the doctors office.”

She let out a lausurprised chuckle. "Are you threatening me? I'll have you know, I'm tougher then I look."

“And I’ve fought things tougher And things way bigger then you, so I would recommend that you loose that royal air headedness you have.”

"Airheadedness?!" She pointed at him and said, "Captain, I demand this robot man be... be punished in some way!"

JJ just gave her a tired look. "Blisk... you're grounded? What am I supposed to do to him?"

"I don't know, but I am a princess and I demand to be treated as such!"

"Exiled princess," Aya muttered, trying to hide a grin.

“What you’re gonna get from me is, a broken arm leg and me chewing on your liver that’s what you gonna get from me lady.”

JJ placed a hand on his shoulder. "Now Blisk. You should be nice too."

Blisk then slightly calmed down and turned back to the bar.” I still say I should at least bite her.”

"Blisk here is not a robot, he is just heavily modified," Aya explained. "Have you never seen a Kortovog before?"

Zetana shook her head. "Are they common in this part of space?"

Blisk raised an eyebrow at Zetana.” What in the what do you mean you never seen a Kotavorg? We’re all over the galaxy, granted we’re not as established her but the hell.”

etana shrugged. "I didn't get out much."

Aya scoffed. "Translation? She was a sheltered little princess that never left the safety of her daddy's side or bothered to learn about the galaxy at large."

The dragon girl stared daggers at Aya, a small flame escaping her lips as she yelled. "You do not get to talk to me that way either! I'll... I'll..."

"You'll what?!" Aya turned to her, obviously fed up. "You'll do nothing! You are not a princess here, you get no special privileges, and if you don't shut the fuck up, I'll go over the captain's head and eject you into space like the parasitic leech and unwanted stowaway you are!"

Zetana stood in stunned silence for a few moments. Anger quickly melted into sadness, and then the tears started to leak out.

Blisk rolled his eyes and grabbed another drink.” JJ Aya would you two mind leaving me and this whatever she is person alone for a bit.”

The two women reluctantly walked out, and Zetana wiped her eyes, though the tears kept coming. "I-I'm an Ignis. A-and you w-would do w-well to r-remember that."

Blisk ignored her and poured her a drink.” Lesson number one on this ship, nobody and I do mean nobody cares if you’re royalty. That means you will get no special treatment of any kind do you understand?”

Zetana sat down, wiping her eyes some more. "That much is obvious. Even if it isn't fair..."

“Well the galaxy isn’t fair, so you suck it up. Because there are people that have it ten no a million times worse then you, so suck it up.”

"You don't know what I've been through, so don't act like you know me..." Zetana took her drink and gulped it down. She cried out, holding her throat. "What is this?!" She backed away from the bar. "You... y-y-you've poisoned me!"

“I don’t use poison lady, makes the meat unedable. I can assume that you never had whiskey before huh?”

Still holding her throat, Zetana cautiously returned to the bar. "No. What is this wiz-key? And why do people drink it if it hurts so much?"

“Because it helps with the pain of life, it souths the soul and makes the day a lot easier to deal with. You must have extremely spoiled if you never tried liquor before.”

"Liquor? As in... alcohol?"

“Yea alcohol my stars how spoiled were you, have you never had alcohol in your life?”

"I... I have tasted wine," Zetana answered. "Though I did not like it and refused to drink any more of it." The small woman's face already looked flushed.

Blisk rolled his eyes." Wow apparently you can't hole your drinks ether, so tell me why are you here if your such a princess?"

Zetana sighed. "If you must know, I was exiled. It was supposed to be a temporary exile, but then I was captured and put on that awful Collector's ship and put on display like an animal."

"And now your with bounty hunters/ treasure hunters, although we haven't been looking for treasure but your here now. Though why were you exiled for anyway?"

She sighed again. "For being too weak. My exile was supposed to toughen me up. Instead, I spent months in a cage. If my father found out, he'd kill me..."

“Ou that’s insulting I wouldn’t kill you, but that is a great insult. Sounds like you’re dad is a tough man, so dare I ask how are you gonna make up for being weak?”

She shrugged, swaying a bit and reaching for the bottle. "I dunno. By getting stronger? I don't no how doh."

"You can start by not being a pompous ass, and get rid of this spoiled brat attitude that you got here. And i don't know actually being nice to the people that has saved your sorry ass." Blisk said taking another swing of his whisky.

"I... I was nice to Bark. He saved me. Aya... she just wants to get rid of me..."

“No Aya wants to get red of you because you’re demanding special treatment, I mean when I mocked you you wanted me arrested. That will more then likely get under Aya skin, as much as I might not like Aya she’s good people.”

"She wants me took work somewhere on the ship... but I'm not good at anything..." Zetana poured herself another drink. She gulped it down, holding her throat once more in pain, but it went down easier. "I... I know... a little about medicine..."

“Okay that’s something what about fighting I mean when I threaten you, you said you’re tougher then you look we’re you bluffing?”

She sighed even louder. "Yes, okay? I was bluffing. I want to be tougher. I need to be tougher... in case..."

“In case you’re sorry gets captured by slavers again, by the stars I’m half tempted to throw you out an airlock.”

"No, you fool!" Zetana snapped. "I wasn't exaggerating or being morbid about my father, okay? My father really would kill me if he found out about my dishonor. Or more likely send one of my siblings to do it. I'd like to be able to defend myself if it came to that..."

Blisk slamed his hand into his face. "Lady your on a ship with a bunch of highly trained bounty hunters, hell your talking to someone that has more combat experience then anyone on this ship. Your currently talking to someone that hunts giant monsters for a living." Blisk said taking another drink.

The girl swayed a bit, clearly intoxicated. "Honor demanding... demands I fight them. Iz der... Anyone here who can.. Teaching me to fight? And someone teach... using weapons?"

"Ok lady i don't car for your "Honor". Your part of the crew and we will protect you understand."

She gave him a surprised look. "I... thought you... din't like me..."

"Did I say I diden't like you, I said that you needed to louse your spoiled princess attitude. It makes you annoying but I don't hate you."

Zetana smiled, then laughed. "You know what? You... y-y-you're alright rrrrrobot man. You wwwwanna be my p-personal guard?"

“I’m no one guard dog, but you need to learn how to defend yourself. But most importantly, you need to talk to Aya and quit being an ass.” Blisk said taking her drink from her.

Zetana pouted as her watched her booze go. "Okay... I go an... talk to Aya..." She stood up and wobbled, holding her head. "Why is room spinning?"

“I would recommend drinking some water and sitting at the bar, cause you’re drunk. Welcome to the crew lady, I recommend talking to Aya once you sober up.” Blisk said heading it the door.

Black0ut

Red is a Lovely Color... and so is white.

Warmth. Safety. Home. A young man sighed at the sight of his parents' Japanese-oriented home. His name was Daniel Yu, next in line to inherit a powerful megacorp.
Mr. Yu had a loving family… Fuck you Angelica...
Long business trips to the Sol system usually saw him far from home, but he had managed to get a month off. He had sent word to his family to rendezvous there and he was looking forward to seeing them.

As he entered, he was surprised to see the sitting room empty. It was unlike them to do this. "Honey? Father? Mother? Are you here?" He called out. No answer. He started to check some of the more common rooms for them.

He found nothing. Not. A. Damn. Thing. Where the fuck could they be?

He reached into his suit pocket and pulled out a Techsmith 41, a very deadly plasma pistol meant for holdout situations, such as this one.

His eyes widened when he noticed a figure, who's clothing and armor camouflaged them from sight. He only noticed them due to the dripping from the old fashioned sword they held. He instinctively raised his arm and fired. The figure fell down easily enough.
Why? Why did I have to be forced into this...
He fired again, just like his father taught him to shoot an intruder in his home, the shot leaving a gaping hole where the bottom of their lungs were. He moved slowly and pulled their mask up.

His Father's shocked face greeted him. Dead, glazed eyes greeted his tearful ones; he cradled his fallen father's head. Tears streamed down his face as he murmured something in an old Earth language. After a few moments, the sound of dripping liquid snapped him out of his mourning and drew his gaze upwards to the several bodies hanging from the ceiling clad in the same camouflaged armor that hid them. "No, no…" He let out a wordless look of horror as tears began to stream down his face.

He hadn't seen the bodies of his children, but he figured they wouldn't have been spared. His eyes burned with grief and his voice roared with rage. He rose only to be grabbed and tossed into a wall, the gun clattering to the floor. The courage that had been there faded fast as he made a grab for his gun only to have his hand stomped on, but with so much force it was splattered over the floor, the boot and even his face.
No,no… I don't want to remember…
The man looked up and saw someone in light power armor; Their helmet had a smiley face drawn on it, the 'mouth' drawn with blood. The armor was black with navy blue accents, and showed that the wearer was female. The figure lifted her boot from the gore that was the man's hand and quickly moved it away before grabbing his throat.
Stop
The woman pressed him up against a wall and jammed knife into his stomach. The man gasped and reached for the helmet, wanting to see his killer's face. A bright gleam from under the helmet was all he got before the knife sliced straight up through bone and cartilage, ripping and tearing as much as cutting.
Please make it go away
The figure walked over to where two small bodies lay. They were unconscious, but… the figure pulled out a knife. They could potentially be found and if that happened the figure would lose; Their current life, their livelihood, their friends, everything they held dear… the knife didn't fall; She had been training to erase memories from individuals and this would be no different.
I… I don't want to be a monster...
-----

The figure walked out of the now burning house, two children under her arms. She quickly loaded them onto a hoverbike and sped away. This planet had several orphanages to deposit the children, and given the lateness of the night, she knew she could put them at a good one and leave.

And she did just that, dropping them off before heading back to her transport back to a space station. She stripped the armor off and quickly changed into something more appropriate. After she had done so, she walked to a toilet and vomited all the contents of her stomach and then some. Going over to the dirty sink, she put some water into her mouth, swirled it, and then spat it back out.

She boarded the station within hours. Her mission hadn't been far. But at least she could return back to her old life once more. She couldn't handle more killing of innocents and in such a brutal, cruel style. No more… no more.

------
A Dondondari in merchant clothes smiled at the armor who's wearer had killed anyone she had asked for, even if she had twisted their hand in doing so. "Yes… Faceless is such a useful little murder slave… I'm so glad I have them working for me…" An evil chuckle echoed around her room, demonic in nature and malice.

Her stormy grey grew more malicious at the idea of another competitor that she could eliminate.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Frostlich1228 & ZombieSplitter53
A Meeting with the Man

As quickly as they could after their conversation about it with Yip, Yyashtra and Lady begrudgingly made their way together over to the Captain's Cabin, the Insect knocking on the door to alert her.

JJ opened her door with her usual smile, but as she often did these days, the smile dropped when she saw the faces of the two women. "What's wrong?"

"Elisa has been taken." Yyashtra said bluntly.

"W-what?" JJ's eyes widened. "When, how? By who?"

"I don't know. But I know that they have a powerful AI and they have a relation to that Laepaede that killed our friend... And she works for Sirius." The Royal mentioned.

JJ snared, her fists tightening into fists. "That bastard! What has he got his hands in now?" She shook her head. "But... Ravenwood isn't the type to kidnap children. Someone... with a powerful AI...?"

"Yeah... She mentioned a few names too... Sunflower... Drake... A GFP businessman named Malcolm... And A... Westwood..." Yyashtra'kari listed off. "Ring any bells?"

"They all sound like... codenames. Except for Malcolm. He was her caregiver of sorts." JJ held the side of her head. "Westwood... I think I heard that name when we were investigating this so called Master? And the other names seem to go along with his weird naming conventions." She shook her head. "I really hope I'm wrong about that, because if Master was able to get Elisa to use her abilities for them..."

"And if he's teamed up with Sirius... And the fact that they have an AI with an Army of Drones and a Production Facility..." She sighed. "This reminds me of the Andromeda AI..."

JJ sighed. "I didn't even think about what would happen if those two teamed up. We have so many enemies now... I'm at a loss as to what to do next."

"Well that's fine because we have a plan!" Lady piped up, raising a finger. "So, Elisa forwarded us this starmap, telling us places to avoid, probably bases, but, she suggested we could give this to the GFP and I know exactly where to find them out here!"

"You do?" JJ finally brightened up a bit. "Well... that's fantastic! We should give them a copy right away."

"They have an Outpost on a planet near here. My Dad was a member of the GFP, they'll probably know my name. Hopefully." Lady chuckled.

"Your dad? The one that... disappeared?" JJ asked sadly.

"Yeah... That one..." The Human Girl looked away.

JJ sighed, but shook her head. "Well... maybe we can get some answers while we're their. They'll owe us a favor after all. Let's go now!"

Lady nodded, quickly handing off the coordinates to the planet. It wasn't far, and took little time to make it there. Once it came into their view, they saw a surprisingly bountiful looking world with liquid water and much foliage, but with seemingly many different biomes. However, the next thing that struck them was the security, many GFP ships scurried back and forth when suddenly a shadow loomed over them, looking up, they saw a massive Federation Goliath Warship, the largest ship type they can field, that rivaled the size of the planet itself.

"Whoa..." JJ muttered. "I can see why they haven't attacked this outpost yet. I didn't think they had somethinng that bug out here in the space boonies..."

"They shouldn't." Lady leaned forward in shock. "That's! That's the G.F.S. King Efreet! That's the Warship my Dad served on! I thought it returned to Earth?"

JJ hit the communicator with some hesitation. "This... this is the bounty ship Golden Wind. We have vital information that will assist the GFP. We request an immediate meeting. It is vital we talk to someone."

Their hail took some time to reach the massive vessel, or they simply took time to respond, eventually an image popped up of a dark skinned Human Woman in an impressive looking dark red uniform. Her hair was long and curly, flowing down her back, her head topped with an traditional admiral's cap. She had an assortment of badges and medals addoring the front of her outfit as well as tassels that hung off of her shoulders. "Hello Golden Wind, I am Brigadier General Alhahkaji Bazdjima. This area is under military lockdown, state your business."

"My name is Jackie-Jackie Jetstorm. I have information from a reliable source about the movements of one of your enemies, a man known as Master. I wish to share it with you."

"The Master... I... Don't believe I'm familiar with that name..." She took a moment to think. "Very well, you will board a smaller vessel, the G.F.S. Jigsaw, my Lieutenant Colonel will meet with you under heavy guard. Under no circumstances are you to have weapons, if you are found aith any weapons on you they will be confiscated and you will be furthermore detained. Understand?"

"Completely. Thank you." She looked at Lady. "I will be bringing one other person on board."

"Very well. We will prepare for you to dock." She finished, the comms closing.

Lady smiled, "Well that went well!"

"Yes, though don't expect them to be very warm and hospitable. Though maybe I'm jaded since I was always on their bad side growing up..." JJ sighed and stood up, smiling. "Shall we then? This should be interesting."

They quickly made their way into the docking port, linking with the smaller proxy ship. Even this one however, was well guarded, as soon as they opened the door, there were armed GFP guards on each side watching their every move.

"At ease men." A Female voice spoke from the other side of the room, walking forward with her hands behind her back was a tanned Woman with a side-shave undercut, her long, wavey brown hair coming spilling out of the side of her black beret, curling up when it reached her shoulder. She was wearing a long, black military trench coat with red stripes running down her arms, her chest also decorated with medals. "Hello there Ms. Jetstorm. Sorry about the welcome party, we're just being careful after the multiple of attacks against our leaders that have happened recently."

"Completely understandable." JJ smiled. "It is nice to be somewhere with a bit of security. I'm not used to it honestly. This is one of my bounty hunters and dear friends." She waved her hand to Lady, letting her introduce herself.

"Hi! How're are you! I'm Lady. It's good to meet you." The Pink Haired girl took a little bow.

The Colonel smirked lightly, "Lady huh? I like that name, reminds me of better days."

JJ gave Lady a questioning look, as if to ask if they should reveal her full name now.

"So... What's your name...?" Lady asked curiously, picking up the hint.

"Oh! Shit, sorry. I am Lieutenant Colonel Leeanna Brochette." She smiled, Lady's eyes widening.

"LeeLee!? Is that really you!?" Lady said, a look of pure wonder on her face.

The Colonel's eyes widened, covering her mouth as tears began to form at the corners of her eyes. "No way..."

"Oh, my goodness," JJ covered her own mouth. "Are you two...?"

"I... I thought I'd never see you again... I thought you were gone forever... Just like..." She spoke into her hand as Lady rushed up and brought her into a big hug. As they wrapped their arms around eachother, a Soldier carefully walked up from behind.

"Uh... Colonel?"

"Oh... Uh..." She waved him off, "At ease... All of you... I'll be inviting them to my quarters, okay?"

"Uh... Yes Ma'am..."

JJ wiped a tear from her eye. "This is amazing. We... we had no idea."

"Wow... LeeLee... I can't believe it! I never imagined you as the Military type!" She looked up at her, who stood a good foot taller.

"Really? You can't possibly see me as the type to fuck shit up?" She wiped her eyes.

"Well I know! But it's so Rigid and Strict! You're a Rebel! An Agent of Chaos!" Lady replied.

"Come on. Let's talk in my quarters." She just shook her head. "Wow... I must be dreaming..."

JJ followed along silently, observing the pair. Looking closely, she could see the family resemblance.

They quickly made their way past a few retinues of Soldiers and Guards, giving the bounty hunters a strange look, but saying nothing. Eventually the reached a cozy looking room, carpeted with soft Red flooring. Two large sofas sat in the middle of thd room with a small coffee table between them, posters of various rock bands and such lined the walls as well as pictures of the ship, her with her unit, and various framed commendations.

"Please Please. Take a seat." Leeanna motioned towards the furniture.

JJ sat on one couch, letting the other two sit next to her. "I imagine you two have a lot of catching up to do. If I'm intruding..."

"No no! This is my friend Jackie-Jackie Jetstorm!" Lady reached over and grabbed her shoulder.

"It's great to meet you. But... Lady... How are you here!? Where did you go!? You just vanished... I haven't stopped looking for you... Never..." Leeanna gave her a somber look. "I found out that a Slaver ship made an unauthorized entry into Earth's Atmosphere at the same time you disappeared... It was later found as a pile of space junk... Please tell me I'm wrong..."

Lady shook her head. "Yeah... I was taken by Slavers..."

She clenched her fists, gripping her beret and throwing it hard against the wall. "Fuck! Dammit! I should've been there to stop them!"

"What would you have done? You would have just been taken too." Lady just smiled lightly. "Still trying to pick dumb fights for me, huh?"

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
"We all have our regrets, but she is right," JJ said. "You would have just been taken too."

"Where did you go after that...?" Leeanna rubbed her temples.

"I was taken by Cartus pirates for awhile... Then that feel through and I just... Started living homeless on random planets until I got discovered and stowed away on another trade ship to take me to another world..." Lady scratched her head. "Honestly, I didn't even know where I was for a long time."

The Colonel reached under her sofa, pulling out a large bottle of dark brandy and setting it on the table after taking a quick swig. "I'm uh... Not supposed to be drinking but... You know, fuck em."

Lady laughed, "That's my sister."

"You two want any?" She swished it around for them, kicking her feet up onto the table.

JJ grinned. "I like her. I'll have some."

Leeanna handed her the bottle, "So... You've been taking care of her I take it?"

Lady puffed out her cheeks, "Jeez. I can take care of myself."

Leeanna laughed, rolling her eyes. "I know, I know... Little Sisters..."

Jackie-Jackie laughed. "Lady has been through a lot, but it has made her stronger. She has saved my butt as much as I've saved hers."

"I wish I could've been there for you. We were always together as kids. We were a hell of a dangerous duo." Her smile turned a little sad.

"You were there. In a way. Without thinking of you and Dad, I never would've been able to keep going." Lady admitted.

"Please. Now you're just flattering me." LeeLee took another swig.

JJ sighed. "Unfortunately, I wish you two were reuniting under better circumstances, not because a madman is going about, killing your officers and raiding your bases the next Quadrant over."

"God can we like not talk about that shit?" Leeanna shook her head. "All of that? It's a fucking shitshow. All of it. Some random asshole who knows where is making the entire GFP look like a joke, walking in like they own the place and sweeping the floor with us."

"My first mate figured out how. It is because they are attacking on the edge of the Gamma Quadrant, where they are weak enough and far enough away from support to be overrun, but numerous enough to make each loss count and look bad for you guys."

"But they somehow know where all our top brass is. That's scarier than anything." She sighed. "How do you know all this exactly?"

"One of our enemies is helping them. Directing them." JJ crossed her legs. "Have you heard of a secretive individual called Ghost?"

"Can't say I have. Who is this Ghost?" Leeanna asked curiously.

"She seems to be a secretive assassin with a messed up sense of what is fun," JJ explained. "She also seems to have some influence on various underbellies of the galaxy. Thieves. Pirates. Murderers. Psychopaths. And she is targeting us because she is crazy enough to get her kicks by watching us struggle."

"Sounds like a real psychopath. Do you have any other information about her?" She continued asking, Lady speaking up.

"We have a starmap that sounds their hideouts out here." Lady smiled.

"You... You do? That's... That's a big deal, can I please see it?" Leeanna told her.

"Of course." JJ handed over a memory chip. "It came from someone who was kidnapped by Master. We believe she is being forced to work for them."

LeeLee took and was about to plug it in before hesitating, "And you have checked this drive right? Just uh... Making sure."

Jackie-Jackie nodded. "Our best hacker checked it to make sure it wasn't bugged if that's what you're worried about."

"Alright. Just so you know though if this ends up being bugged I'll have to arrest you!" Leeanna laughed before seeing their slightly worried reactions. "Just kidding."

JJ laughed nervously. "That's... funny," she said, not wanting to mention her run ins with the law in the past.

"Oh come on!" She reached over and gently pushed JJ, "Like I'd arrest my Baby Sister's Girlfriend!"

"G-Girlfriend?" Lady muttered, her cheeks turning red.

"Well, um... we aren't... um... I'm her captain, and... um..." She looked at Lady, not wanting to embarrass her further.

"Just teasing you." Leeanna stuck her tongue out, pulling down her eyelid.

Lady countered by picking up a pillow off of the sofa and throwing it at her, hitting her right in the chest.

"You really haven't changed either, huh?" Leeanna smiled happily.

JJ snickered. She was reminded of how her own siblings used to tease each other oh so many years ago. It actually made her feel a bit homesick.

"Alright." The Colonel nodded, plugging the drive into a data pad she had nearby. Her eyes lit up. "This is... A lot of data..."

"Hopefully a lot of useful data," JJ said.

"Fuck yeah it's useful are you kidding me!?" She threw her arms up, giggling, "This is big!"

JJ looked at Lady. "I really like her. I wish I had met her all those years I was getting into trouble. I can see why you missed her."

"You guys might've just earned me a promotion!" Leeanna shot up, hugging them both tightly. "You two are amazing!"

JJ patted her back. "I see hugging runs in the family."

"Yeah...! It's a thing..." Lady groaned. "So... If you're here, where is everyone else? The Rest of the Family? Mom! Oh... Mom..."

Leeanna sighed loudly. "I'm sorry... She passed away four years ago now..."

JJ lowered her head. "I'm sorry, Lady."

"What about Karoline and Rahjah?" Lady asked curiously.

"Karoline is still on Earth, she took up Mom's art business." Leeanna tapped her chin. "Rahjah is... All over the place... Last I checked he was acting as a freelance inventor."

"Wow, such diversity," JJ remarked. "My whole family is still probably on the farm..."

"Farm? I didn't see you as a farmer." Lady stated.

JJ placed a few fingers over her mouth. "Oh crap... did I say that last part out loud...?"

"It's okay! You don't have to be shy!" Lady smiled.

"Nothing wrong with Farming, it's honest work, ypu shouldn't be ashamed of honest work." Lee told her.

JJ sighed. "I'm not... ashamed of it, per se. It just doesn't scream big, tough bounty hunter to be from a farming family. Besides, it wasn't for me. That's why I left."

Lady laughed, realizing something, "Um. JJ? Can we... Talk in private for a moment?"

"Just go ahead. You can go in my bedroom." Leeannna chuckled.

JJ stood up. "Um, sure," she said, walking into the adjoined bedroom.

Lady's face seemed a little destressed. "JJ... Yixx has been really quiet."

"I... I don't want to come out and ruin this for you. I don't know what she'll think." Yixx spoke in her head.

"Nonsense. My sister is awesome! I'm sure she'd like you Yixx!" Lady crossed her arms.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
JJ nodded. "I agree. And keeping it secret would only make things worse."

Yixx took over suddenly. "Look. This is so nice for her. I don't want to risk ruining this for her!"

JJ placed her hands behind her head. "Well, I can't tell you what to do. But do you really think keeping it a secret is a good idea?"

"Fine... I... I'll trust you two..." Yixx sighed, "But you two have to introduce me."

Lady shook her head, "Very well."

As they stepped out, Leeanna had fully taken off her uniform, revealing a lightly stained cream t-shirt and denim shorts, her large chest clearly visible behind it as she popped open a beer. "So, what were you talking about?"

"We were... actually talking about a friend of Lady's," JJ said. "One we would... like to introduce you to."

"In... My bedroom?" Leeanna gave them an incredulous look.

"LeeLee. My friend is... In my head. She's a Yorin. And she's been my bestest friend." Lady told her straight.

"A Yorin...?" The Colonel looked back and forth, "Uh... Is she... Controlling you?"

"No! We're just partners. Everything I already told you should prove I'm not being controlled." She explained. "Would you... Like to talk to her?"

"Of course..." Leeanna leaned forward as Yixx reluctantly took control.

"Uh... Hi... I'm Yixx..." She bowed slightly, Leeanna sitting back surprised.

"You're really not shitting me are you? Huh..."

JJ shook her head. "She isn't. I've seen Yixx. And she is an absolute sweetie. You'll love her. She's just... shy."

"Well. It's nice to meet you Yixx." She chuckled.

"R-Really?" The Yorin seemed shocked.

"Of course. Especially if you're a friend of my sister." Leeanna smiled.

"See, Yixx," JJ said with a smile. "Not everybody is lacking in understanding."

"Wow... Thank you." Yixx smiled.

"Don't mention it you two..." She replied as they heard a beep nearby, Leeanna picking up her communicator. "Yes? I see... Alright I'm coming..."

She sighed, "That was the BG, she wants me back on the main ship."

"So... Duty calls huh?" Lady stepped in.

"Yeah. But don't worry. I'll keep a direct line with you all and remember, you have friends in the GFP. We've got your back if you need anything." She nodded.

"We have a missing friend actually. Her name is Elisa. If you could try to see if she's on any of those planets on the map-"

Leeanna waved it off, "Don't worry. I'll do everything in my power. You have my word."

JJ bowed her head. "It truly has been a pleasure for a variety of reasons. I am so glad I had a chance to meet you."

"Me too Ms. Jetstorm." LeeLee stood up and stretched before wrapping her sister in a giant hug. "You better stay safe you butt..."

"I will... I promise... I love you Leeanna." Lady nuzzled her a little.

Lee passed her sister a small drive, "My personal contact code. If you need anything, please, call me."

JJ nodded. "We'll be in touch. Hopefully your sister most of all."

"And you take care of her Ms. Jetstorm, if you don't I'll find you." She gave Jackie a stern look.

Jackie-Jackie stood up straight and saluted her. "You have my word."

ShadowHounder

ShadowHounder: Dark Passing

Drake wrote down notes on his clipboard as yet another test failed. The boar had developed grotesque growths... Consuming it's limbs and a portion of it's head. As Westwood put the beast out of his misery, the geneticist found himself muttering: "What am I missing?"

"I'm thinking what you're missing is a good night's sleep." Drake replied as he got a few of Harbinger's drones to clean up the corpse. "You know as well as I do you can't think straight without it."

"I guess you're right." The researcher let out a yawn. "I'll be down in an hour... Just gotta pack up my supplies first."

"Well, hurry up..." Westwood remarked. "We've got another mission in a few hours... Wouldn't want you falling asleep on the job."

"Really? I thought I was supposed to be following your example." Drake chuckled as he picked up a syringe.

"I know who I'm yelling at tomorrow." Despite being embarrassed about the story, Westwood found himself chuckling alongside his fellow soldier. "Just don't stress yourself too much, 'kay?"

"Yeah, be sure you do the same." The scientist muttered as his former commander walked through the doors.

"Alexander..." Malcolm's voiced echoed from the shadows. "Any news on my condition?"

Drake paused for a moment, having to readjust to someone calling him by his birthname. "You are recovering at a slow rate, but recovering nevertheless. If everything goes smoothly... You should be cured within the next three weeks."

"And... Elisa?"

"She's adjusting... Been teaching Sunflower about everything she missed." Drake responded with a low tone. "I know we should have asked you before we kidnapped her... I just felt she had the right to know."

"There is no need to apologize my friend." The businessman replied with a reassuring voice. "In your situation I likely would've done the same thing. I can tell how much you care about your little flower."

Drake placed a hand on the counterspace. "Ya know... Funny you mention that. Westwood fought her, I saved her life... And now I find myself constantly worrying about her well being. She not even of my own blood, yet all I see when I look at her is my daughter."

"I know that feeling." Malcolm remarked humbly. "You don't realize how important family is until you forge your own, then you question how you could've lived without it. Don't even let the idea of blood keep you from raising her. Sunflower is as much your child as Elisa is mine."

"I guess you're right-" Drake began, before he reached behind himself to stop the blade darted towards his neck. The blade was small, double edged and lined with ink... A blade he was all too familiar with. "I would ask for the reason for your treason... But I know you can't answer."

"There is no need for such assumptions." A voice muttered from the darkness. "I thought you would like to know your serum was successful. Now, if you don't mind... I'd like my pen back."

"I'm not sure if you intend on honoring me or mocking me." The researcher turned around to face Wraith. "But since you have a voice for the next five hours... I want answers."

"Wraith... Isn't she the one who has led my recovery?" Malcolm asked with anxiety creeping in his throat.

"Yes, that was originally the plan." Wraith answered as she slowly approached the duo. "But I found that Master is too reckless for my liking. I can't hide in his shadow is he is so actively trying to die. I've already staged my leave... So all that's left is killing you two."

"What? Didn't like that I caught on to your little game?" Drake growled with a reptilian flair. "Didn't like that I dug up your little past... Misha Riddle."

"You are familiar with my power then, yes?" Misha asked with new found venom. As she did so, Drake fell to his knees. "How my ink spreads through you veins like a disease? How I can pull at the threads of fate? How I killed an entire village of people on a day and no one even noticed? I thought you would be better prepared for this, Doctor... I really did."

"What's going on?" Elisa asked as she peered over the corner.

Wraith grinned as her blade slid out of Drake's hand. "You're own death..."

The blade flew straight at the young girl, slicing open her left cheek. The raven haired woman let out a laugh of sadistic glee... Only to be halted by Elisa's determined stare. A line of black ink seemingly pulled itself out of her wound. This material is not of a natural origin... We advise you remain cautious of another infection.

"I don't know who you are or why you are doing this, but please... Leave now." Elisa demanded from the petite female. "I would rather we not getting any more violent than you already have."

Misha opened her mouth, but her voice did not come out. Behind Elisa, a small cluster of nanobytes were placing a green liquid inside a vial. "I was listening... And I could tell you are not up for using your voice for anything beyond mockery. If I have to kill you, I will... But I would rather you leave here peacefully."

Misha gritted her teeth, not caring that she could not growl at the maiden interrupting her. This was not apart of her plan... This had to stop, now. Her blade flew back towards it's owner, aiming right for the base of her neck. The collective moved to protect her... But they were too late. The edge pierced her with clean precision, leaving Elisa to fall to the floor, fear filling her mind as blood filled her lungs. Misha walked over to her, stabbing her heel into the entry wound. This girl ruined her plans... And for that she must suffer.

However, Wraith found herself interrupted, this time by a scalpel in her right shoulder. She stumbled forward in pain, gripping her now red lab coat. From behind her, Drake's voice uttered. "Go to hell, bitch."

"Wraith!" Master's booming voice roared as he charged into the room. "What in God's name to you think you're doing?"

Misha closed her eyes and allowed her body to dissolve into ink. After they were certain she had fled, Westwood rushed to his old friend's side. "Alex, you're gonna be okay. We have that cure you developed."

"Colonel... I never finished that vaccine..." Doctor Jacobson stated, coughing up Misha's ink. "Malcolm's okay, but I'm not gonna make it..."

"Who the hell gave you the order to die, soldier?" Westwood demanded, his voice strained and his eyes filling with tears.

"What order? I was just a humble resear..." Drake began to say, before his breath stopped... And his heart followed suit.

"Harbinger!" Master screeched. "Get me Sirius! Get me Ghost! I will not rest until Wraith's head is present at my feet!"

"What about your crusade, Commander?" Harbinger asked, oblivious to the events.

"The GFP can wait... This matter is personal."

Black0ut

Dhalexpert and Black0ut present:
A Greater Hunt

Titania let out a short laugh as she climbed out of her fighter and into the Wind's hangar, her left arm broken in several places. Several cuts had been unattended and as a result, streamed blood across her face, her side, which had a nastier gash, required her good hand, and finally a thin cut across her neck that bled very slowly.

Her smile remained as she walked slowly towards the hallway entrance, keen on getting patched up.

Blisk came out of his room and smelled fresh blood, he fallowed the sent to a beaten Titania.” You know, Damn near every time I see you you’re ether beaten down or hurt.”

"I'm a tomboy. I get hurt. A lot. Besides, it wasn't fair to the twenty something gang members I took down. They needed at least fifteen more guys to beat me." Titania joked, as she walked past, wobbling a little as she did so. "Anyways, need some high quality medical gauze to keep my organs inside of me. Mind walking with me just in case i pass out?"

Blisk got under Titania putting her arm on his back and started walking her towards the med bay.” You know I thought you would learn a lesson to not be so damn reckless after I got that new eye of yours, and you saw me nearly die.”

"I did. I didn't take you with me this time." Titania said, her smile dropping at the remembrance of the event.

“That’s not learning that’s being stupid.” Blisk could smell her blood flooding the hall, Blisk then looked at Titania and saw how beaten down she was. He shook his head keeping his inner carnivore down. Once he made it to the med bay he sat Titania down.” Right I’m gonna let the doctor help you now try and be nice for them.”

"No... just hand me the medical gauze and tape, so I don't have to hold my organs in with my hand." Titania gestured with her broken arm in the direction of the tape.

Blisk rolled his eyes and grabbed the tape and placed it next to Titania.” Alright what in the hell happened for you to be beaten up this badly?”

"Twenty something gang members... with military-grade equipment. I got cut with some vibro swords and grazed by some laser fire. And a gravity hammer, can't forget that one." Titania paused as she looked at her shirt. "Mind taking my shirt off and tearing it into strips?"

Blisk lifted Titania shirt and tossed it to the side. He then got a good look at her wounds, and his primal instincts were raging to at least bite into her, but he pushed them down and started wrapping her up.” I swear to the stars woman I leave you alone for a few weeks, and you get this done to you. How in the hell have I not eaten or fuck you yet is a mystery.”

"Because that would defy your 'I don't want a relationship because of danger' spiel. Same one that ended one of my nights with an overwhelming amount of alcohol." Titania retorted, her gaze a lot sharper. Then it softened after a few moments. "And because I could probably still take you even if I was wounded."

Titania could hear a not so subtle growl coming from Blisk.” Alright then let’s say that I drop my don’t date policy then what?”

"Then I'd ask you to look me in the eyes when you say it. That'll tell me everything I'll need to know." The foxgirl brushed a hand over where he had bandaged her. "That'll also change what my reaction is to you."

Blisk looked right in Titania eyes.” Alright I’m not gonna do what other races do, and mess around. The great hunt that my mechanic mentioned when she was fixing your eye is coming up in about two weeks, I can either go and hunt and more than likely mate with a few women there and more than likely find a partner there which will make us a permanent bond. To which means that whatever this will end. Or I can date you or try to at least, and I won’t go to the great hunt.”

She scanned his eyes before nodding slowly. "Makes sense. One last question before I give you my answer: Why do you like me? You've had plenty of other women throwing themselves at you, so why choose a half-breed like me?"

“This is a joke right? You’re tough, loving, and stubborn. But underneath all that your a good person, and I like your personality.”

Titania swiftly grabbed Blitz and pulled him in for a kiss, holding him close for it all, as her arms slid around his back. She did like the man, but... she had to show him just how much she liked him back.

Blisk kisses Titania back making sure not to put his full weight on the injured lady, after a minute he pulled away and looked at her.” Well then I take it you don’t want me to go on this great hunt huh?”

"Who'll keep you from getting eaten if you did go, hmm?" She teased, offering a rare giggle as she took his hand. "I doubt many women would step in... guess that means your cute ass is mine."

“Hum and here I was thinking I was gonna spend a few weeks on my home hunting monster, facing the elements and fuck around. Ou well guess that means you’re gonna have to cover for that.”

"Oh~?" Titania leaned forward, licking up the side of his neck. "Are you sure you want to say that~? You might think I'm too much to handle..."

“Ou you poor naive woman if you knew how we Kotavorg worked, you would know that we are very energetic. You’ve seen me fight, I’m just as ferocious in that regard as well, especially since you’re bleeding. Ou the sweet iron tang just makes me want you more.”

Titania raised an eyebrow. "Are you holding back because I'm hurt?" She batted her eyelashes at him before offering a sultry smile. "Well, Blisk... I'm only wearing my undergarments and a pair of pants... but if you're interested, why not carry me back to your room, hmm?"

“Titania you don’t know what you’re asking of me, Kotavorgs are very passionate people I will go on for hours with no rest.”

"Weren't you saying you were all eager for it~?" She slowly kissed his cheek. "Besides, you had me waiting all this time for you to make up your mind. That... coupled with how gentle and caring you're being... makes a girl like me really want you..." She went for his lips next, sticking her tongue into his mouth as she let out a soft, needy moan.

Blisk eye twitched both his hormones Titania and his primal instincts were starting to get the better of Blisk. He then lifted up Titania.” Alright I warned you, I just hope you didn’t have other plans for the day.”

"Considering that my day was already handled and resulted in a lovely payday, I think you're fine." Titania answered, before turning her attention to his neck. "Now where was I... right, painting your neck in hickeys~." She gave soft little bites, trying her best to see if the mostly metal man would succumb to her attentions.

Blisk quickly held Titania Down and started kissing Titania, he wrapped her legs around him and started to massage her breast.

Titania let out a soft moan in his mouth, before breaking the kiss. "You know... we can get a lot of privacy if we head to a bedroom~. Unless you're okay with being interrupted by someone passing by~."

Blisk looked mildly annoyed at stopping, but if someone were to walk in that would end the mood completely.” Hum alright fine, my room is closer anyway and I guess a bed would be more comfortable than the medbay.” Blisk said lifting Titania up and escorted her to his room.

"Nice place. Bet it would be nicer without your clothes on~." Titania flirted, as she unclipped her bra.

Blisk took off his shirt and lifted up Titania and kissed.” You talk to much.” Blisk then slowly touched Titania tail, and gently rubbed it.

He then layed her down on his bed, and pulled off her pants and her underwear. Blisk the smelled her.” Heh you have such a wonderful scent, I wonder what you taste like?” Blisk as gently as could put his fingers into Titania most sensitive area.

Titania squirmed and moaned, before a look overtook her, one that was almost predatory. "Blisk~" The tone was almost sickeningly sweet, and most assuredly a warning sign if Blisk paid it any heed, "if you want to be on top, you better make sure you keep me held down~."

Blisk looked at Titania.” Titania, I told you I’m not going to the great hunt. Which means. You. Are. My. Pray.” Blisk said moving his fingers faster.

Titania let out another loud moan, her eyes closing this time. "Then don't -mmmh!- drop your guard f-for a single moment, Babe..." She started to grind onto his fingers, biting her lip to try to restrain the moans that welled up within her.

Blisk kissed her back while his fingers inside Titania, after a few minutes of this he took his fingers out and licked them.” Mmm Ou it seams that every part of you is delicious my little fox, although I’ve been doing all the work. I need to give my pray at least a little bit of a fighting chance.” Blisk said while taking off his pants.

Titania grinned as she moved with a surprising amount of energy and strength. Her hand reached underneath his underwear, gently stroking his manhood. "I guess it's time for you to be my prey, huh~?

“I’m no ones pray dear, this is me giving you a fighting chance. After.” Blisk petted her head.” The the fun hasn’t started yet.” Blisk says with a devilish grin.

"Oh, I know... and we'll see who's hunting who~." Titania gave a small grin as her hand brought her prize to the surface, her face alight with desire. Without waiting a single moment longer, she wrapped her lips around the head; her tongue licking over the delicious treat. Her mechanical eye looked up, trying to gauge how well she was doing by Blisk's expression.

Black0ut

A Greater Hunt, pt.2

Blisk just smiled at Titania and patted her head, and he was enjoying it. His grin the grew wider as he started to thrust his manhood in Titania mouth.

Titania blinked for a moment, caught a little by surprise, before her wits returned. She grazed his shaft with her teeth while she brought her hand down to cup his balls and massage them.

Blisk gave a light moan, and decided to instead of fighting back but to let Titania continue what she was doing.

A devious thought came to Titania as Blisk thrusted. If he wouldn't let her control the pace, she would give him no relief between thrusts. So as he started to pull back, she followed, making sure to lick over every sensitive part of his member. Her hand began to gently squeeze his balls, trying to get him to release his load early.

Blisk grunted as he was cought off guard by Titania by her increasing phase. “Titania you don’t have to force this, we have the hole day for your many rewards. But fine if you want my seed so damn bad I’ll give you a mouth full of it.” Blisk grabbed her head and started thrusting faster.

She happily moaned, enjoying the moment of having her man become a bit more needy. She kept her gaze down as a mischevious look passed over her eyes. She started to provide some suction in her mouth, making it a bit more tight in her mouth, and as previous experience had taught her, far more pleasurable. Her hand started to squeeze a little harder, doing it's best to coax out an orgasm.

He could feel the tightness in her mouth and ejaculated in her mouth, making a loud moan in the process.

Titania focused on an old technique that a friend in... a certain kind of business taught her ages ago. She sucked, swallowed, and licked off every last drop off of his member. She slowly stood up, and growled softly. "Love the taste, Blisk... but I want more~... good thing you're my prey for tonight, huh?" She grinned, her hand going down to stroke his shaft.

Blisk member was was back to being erratic and he then placed Titania on the bed, his eyes although cybernetics had a hunger in them.” Pray, Ou you poor thing this was the warm up.” Blisk went down and started to lick Titania womanhood.

She let out a deep moan as he went at her. She knew she could try some of her tactics to be the top instead of the bottom... but with her man eating her out so thoroughly and with such vigor, she relaxed and instead relented to being the submissive one.

Blisk continued to lick while gently stroking her tail, he then stopped and looked at Titania and smiled at her.” Ok I’ll say your good and wet enough now.” Blisk then slowly started to put his manhood into Titania.

She squirmed, before a mix between a sigh and a moan escaped her lips. "Ts'vei... I've --Ahn!- missed this..." She murmured, wrapping her legs around him to drive his length deeper into her.

Blisk started to thrusting into Titania, not careing if someone heard or not. He then started to lick her breast.

The air was filled with needy moans as the foxgirl wrapped her arm around him, "G-g-oo…. f -ah!- ster...!" She managed to get out, her mind filling with pleasure.

“Faster Huh, if you insist. Blisk held on to Titania and started to thrust harder, he also started to playfully bit Titania ears.

Her tongue lolled out as her mind left for the bliss Blisk provided. She pulled him closer, whispering into an ear she nibbled on, "B-Bli-sk... I... C-ah!-ah...mmm-ing…"

"Go ahead come, this is what you wanted after all." Blisk leaned in and whispered in her ear. "Come as many times as you want, because I'm not gonna stop anytime soon." Blisk then thrusted even faster into Titania.

She let out a cry as she came, pulling herself closer to Blisk. She pulled back for a moment to find Blisk's lips as she made out with him, hoping to hide the moans she no longer could contain in his mouth.

He could feel Titania clamping down on him, which only made him wanting to thrust more into her as his tong wrapped around hers, and one of his hands started to play with her tail.

Still being rather sensitive from her last orgasm, it didn't take long for her to come again, albeit this time her eyes closing as she clung to Blisk, her gene-mods allowing her to slam her hips up into his, some part of her still fighting to be the dominant one.

Blisk smiled and lifted her off the bed, his hugg keeping her in place since he was caring this allowed Blisk to go deeper into Titania. He then kissed her to try and make her a little bit quiet.

It did help muffle how loud she was being, especially as another orgasm came to the front to make her scream out in pleasure. Her hand went to caress his face, with almost loving care behind it.

Blisk kissed her back and started to move faster." Titania i'm gonna come, were do you want me to come?"

Barely able to speak, she instead pushed him in deeper with her legs, apparently giving him her answer as she panted and moaned in his ear.

Blisk smiled and started to thrust faster kissing Titania to hopefully keep her from making to much louder noise as he ejaculated inside her.

Her entire body twitched with pleasure as she was filled up with his seed. Her eyes started trying to roll back, only to be stopped by the vague look of something predatorial in her eyes.

Blisk gently put Titania back on the bed and looked at her." Hay you still conscious? May I remind you that i'm not finish with you yet, ou were just getting started here."

Her eyes snapped to attention, as she focused on Blisk. "Do you know what a nymphomaniac is, Blisky?" She asked, as she started to get her breathing under control.

"It's been a long time since ive heard of the word, so do you mind reminding me what it means then?"

"It means that I crave a lot of sex... and given how pent up I am... that means I'll be able to keep up with you for tonight. And probably many more nights to come." She leaned up and kissed him, but there was no lust behind it but instead affection and a hint of love.

Blisk kissed her back with some affection as well." Well that's good because I gotta admit, the air in here is filled with our scents and passion i gotta admit it turns me on even more. Hell if I were to bit you and smell just a little bit of your blood I would probably loose it."

Titania smirked as she brushed some hair back to reveal one of the healing slash marks, and pressed on it, her finger coming away red. "Oh? Is this all you want?" She flirted, giving his neck a gentle bite.

Blisk could smell the blood coming from Titania neck and with the scent that was all ready in the room, He then started to thrust into Titania again and it felt like his manhood got bigger." I'm gonna fuck you lady, i'm gonna fuck you till you can't stand for the next two weeks." Blisk said while kissing Titania.

"Promises, pr-ahn-mises..." She flirted, spreading her legs wide so that he could plug away at her better. The predatory look faded for a more vulnerable one. "B-Blisk... t-tell me -Fuck, that's so good- tell me how you f-feel... about m-me."

Blisk sinked his teeth into Titania and lick the bit of blood that was coming.” Really alright I care for you and if don’t end up breaking you and you become my bond mate. I will love and cherish you, and if you get pregnant from this I will be there for my family.”

"Then let's see if I can handle being your bondmate, then..." She said, wrapping a hand around Blisk's head to pull him in for a kiss.

Blisk kissed her back and after a few minutes he ejected inside her again, after many hours of “Breeding.” The two layed side by side each other with Titania belly looking like she was pregnant.

Black0ut

A Greater Hunt, pt.3

She gently rubbed her full belly, knowing full well she wouldn't be able to walk like she was. "So Blisk... I didn't know you wanted to be a dad so soon."

Blisk shrugged his shoulders.” Guess you all made me think of my future and, if I am gonna die might as well enjoy living I guess.”

"And no dying. I'd rather if I had children that they have a father around that they can look up to." She lightly scolded, before grabbing his hand. "So... what does this make us, huh?"

“Well to my kind, this will make us a breeding pair. Basically as close to a married couple as you can without a ceremony, or if you do give birth and don’t want that. We could just be lovers.”

"Remember, if I didn't consider you marriage material, you wouldn't have been able to get into my pants." Titania gently squeezed his hand. "We're dating... and I want to see where this'll lead us."

“Same here, but I’m gonna have to go back to my home world.” He said squeezing her hand.

"Am I invited on this trip?"

“Depends, you wanna kill giant monsters for the next few days and meet my folks?”

"I would love to... but I'm kinda having a hard time with this big belly that got stuffed... and I'm afraid to see if I might be bedridden for a couple weeks" She teased, a smirk coming to her lips.

Blisk rubbed her belly.” Ou I’m sure that because of the great hunt there are plenty of doctors there to help with this hell you might just be pregnant. My kind does give birth to our young in four months.”

"It might not work out that way... I am both Human and Dondondari, so that might make it a longer term... if I'm pregnant." She pointed out.

“Well then will just have to see then, but I’m sure they can fix this.” He said while he jiggled her belly.

She giggled, a smile brightening her face. "Keep that up and I might have to pin you down for snuggles."

Blisk groaned and to Titania surprise he did draw her in closer, he even wrapped his tail around her, being careful not to put to much weight on her stomach.

She sighed as she relaxed into his arms. She let out a yawn, followed by her closing her eyes. "I think... I could get used to this..."

“I wouldn’t, don’t expect me to be cuddling you all the time.”

"I know... but for once... I feel safe." She murmured before falling asleep.

Blisk held her close as he felt this gnawing feeling in his stomach.” Ugh I will have to eat soon, don’t feel like going on a rampage through the station.” He thought before also going to sleep.

Black0ut

Black0ut & ShadowHounder present:
A Quickie Date
(Set before Dark Passing)

Graeme yawned as he floated towards a giant flagship. He waited eagerly for the hail from Harbinger, telling him that he would be destroyed if he didn't answer and-

He checked his datapad, sending a rather flirtacious message to Wraith as he waited. He was there to ask her out on a date after all.

Harbinger sat in the captain's chair in sheer boredom as she watched the tiny speck approach her. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" Harbinger asked, not expecting a response considering the dark hair female behind her. "Does he even know?"

Wraith merely typed away in silence before leaving the bridge to acquire a shuttle. She had a lot on her mind, and no time to worry herself of the machine's concerns. She had only one shot to make this work... and she wasn't about to ruin it over Master's growing presence.

Graeme frowned. He checked the time again, before hailing the ship. "Alright, friend... Why haven't, you know, threatened to kill me yet? You feeling alright?"

Harbinger yawned. "She's already on her way..."

Graeme's frown deepened. "So I take it I'm not allowed to dock, then?

"I don't make the rules around here." Harbinger groaned. "I just destroy whoever and whatever my commander places in front of me... Anyway, her shuttle should be reaching you shortly."

"Got it. Stay crazy, bot lady." Graeme switched off the transmission, opting to wait for Misha to arrive.

Misha took a seat behind the Tamaerin, the sound of her body falling into it being the only indication she had even entered the vessel.

"Heya, beautiful." He flirted, his voice far more seductive in tone. "Hope I didn't interrupt you... I know you can be busy." He turned on the engines and merely altered course, setting the ship's bare bones piloting V.I. to take them to their destination.

Where do you plan on taking us? Wraith asked, though she wasn't certain if they still had the mental connection set up.

"A restaurant... or an amusement park. Your choice." Graeme answered, as his seat turned around, revealing the rather casual suit he wore as well as the long hair that usually hid behind a hat, artfully done up.

We're going on a date are we? I guess I should get changed first. Misha stood up and made her way to a portion of the ship that had a closable door. Be sure not to peek, okay?

"I'll close my eyes and I won't open them until you say to." The Tamearin promised, closing his eyes as he smiled.

Misha stepped out moments later wearing a long, wavy dress of blissful white. She sat in the chair next to the outlaw. You are free to open your eyes now...

Graeme opened his eyes, scanning for her briefly before he saw her. His smile seemed more genuine as a hint of red crossed his face. "Might have to change your alias from 'Wraith' to 'Angel' to make it more fitting."

Wraith gave him a slight smirk. There are other reasons behind that name.

"And those would be what, Beautiful?"

Perhaps I could tell you over a nice table at a fashionable restaurant. Misha replied. Wouldn't want to waste all of our conversations

"True, but we could always fill it with me trying, and succeeding, to make you blush. That also sounds like fun." He offered a playful look, before reaching over to grasp her hand and kiss it.

Misha's cheeks turned a slight pink. Still a charmer I see...

"Not normally, no. But... you seem to draw it out of me, and make me want to try to seduce you." He kissed her hand once more, before gently releasing it. "There'll be time for me to try to that, but for now... I'll just make myself content, knowing I have one of the Galaxy's treasures in my ship." He turned around, focusing on piloting as well as giving Misha some privacy to blush.

Her cheeks remained pink as she pulled out a large pad of paper and began sketching on it.

Graeme didn't turn around as she wrote, punching it. He hoped that by going faster towards the gate, he could arrive and impress Misha. However, his tail moved back nervously side to side as he tried desperately to think of something to say to her.

Who's the mute one here? The young lady teased as she continued to sketch on her notepad.

Graeme's cheeks brightened up a bit before he grumbled in his language. He quickly switched back to Galactic Common. "Says the one who blushes when I start doing romantic gestures for her. Point," His chair turned towards her as he stood, "in case." He brushed a black gloved hand across her cheek, his eyes staring intensely into hers with an incredible amount of passion behind them.

Wraith's eyes shyly lowered, a look of shame and nervousness enveloping her expression.

The flirtatious look faded in lieu of concern. "H-hey... I didn't mean tah make ya uncomfortable..." He apologized, sheepishly rubbing his neck. "Sorry..."

You shouldn't be so quick to apologize... Misha warned. Someone could take advantage of your self doubt.

"So what you're saying is that you care enough to be worried about me, even though we are from different factions." The look of concern faded away as he relaxed back into his chair. "There's a difference between doubt and being polite." His chair turned as he quickly resumed flying. "You looked ashamed and nervous. If that wasn't tha reason, then I think you ought to tell me what's wrong."

This relationship of ours... Given our professions I'm worried this will only end in our deaths. The young girl admitted.

"Our professions... yeah, it probably will at some point. But wouldn't it be better to spend whatever time we have left in the arms of someone we care about?"

I guess you have a point there... Misha smiled lightly as she await to see what restaurant the Pon Taer had planned for them.

After about an hour of small chat, two gateways, and several flirtacious comments, they arrived on a highly advanced planet within the GFP. It was lush with the typical urbanites pleasures of neo-concrete plastered almost everywhere, towering structures built high into the sky, and many more built constructs.

They landed on a little tarmac near a small building that, unlike the towering giants around it, brought a feeling of warmth and home just by looking at it. Graeme stood up briefly before going down onto a knee, bowing his head to kiss her hand once more. "May I have tha privilege of escorting you into the city, Miss Misha?"

Black0ut

A Quickie Date, Cont.

She nodded with a soft smile. You may want to be careful, you are the only person who can "hear" me after all.

"True but I fancy the danger. Maybe not as much as I fancy you, but still." He led her out of the ship, an arm around her waist.

We will just have to wait and see, won't we... Wraith smirked as they approached the building.

As they entered, the maître'd smiled at them. "Do you two have a reservation? If so, I can lead you to your seats."

"We do." Graeme replied, taking a thin datapad out so the human man could scan it. Once he did, he began to lead them off to a secluded section, one that offered great privacy. The man smiled as he left, giving them ample time to examine the menus he left them.

Graeme smirked as he looked at Misha. "I think I'll have you for dinner." He flirted slyly, before turning the menu to the specific item in question. In fact most of the menu's items were similar titles that could be used in a flirtatious way.

You planned farther ahead than I was expecting... Misha remarked as she flipped through the menu.

"Well, I had to be able to flirt with you... even if it was by subverting your expectations." Graeme started, a gentle smile on his face.

I guess you have me there... I think I know what I want though. She replied with a smile.

"Oh? And what is that?" Graeme asked flirtatiously, his tone a more seductive one.

The ivory soup looks nice. Misha stated as she sip a bit of water.

"That's a pretty good soup... I mean, haven't tried it yet, but them rumors seem to be pretty accurate." Graeme leaned onto the table, his eyes giving an intense glow as his psionic powers surfaced but were not used. "So... Misha, why did you agree to a date? I gave you my reason, but you haven't given me yours..."

To get to know you better. The young woman replied. Isn't that what dates are for? For two people of mutual interest to learn more about one another?

"It is, but we're from different factions that could turn on each other in the blink of an eye." Graeme took her hand and kissed the tip of her ring finger. "You're a smart woman, why take the risk?"

It is like you said, I am a smart woman. I know when a risk is worth taking... even if failure could be catastrophic. Misha answered, taking another sip from her glass.

He pulled away, smiling. "Then I guess I better make this the best damn date you've ever been on. Speaking of... would you mind terribly if I kissed you, beautiful? After, all, I'd like compliment your beauty by showing you how interested I am."

Actually... Misha lowered her gaze as she began to blush. I need to use the restroom first...

"As you wish, beautiful." Graeme offered a warm smile, as his thoughts turned more negative. Came on too strong. Dammit.

Misha nodded as she stepped out of the reserved room. Moments passed, no sign of her returning. The silence, the void of the room echoed within Graeme's loneliness. One who start to wonder if may be it was too quiet. Even the sounds of the waiters moving between tables outside seemed to stop.

Graeme got up, a hand reaching inside his suit as he got into a stealthy position to view the restaurant and not be viewed in return.

The smell of death immediately filled the air, blood and black sludge covering each and every wall of the building. The once fine and peaceful restaurant had been turned into a maze of corpses. Customers, waiters, even a few with recognizable GFP uniforms... no one survived. No one aside from Graeme, and Wraith was nowhere to be seen.

Graeme fully took out his plasma pistol, as he swore mentally, preparing himself for a fight. He fanned out,clearing areas as he occasionally glanced at the corpses to see how they'd died.

Each of them had a small pierce mark on the sides of their necks. Some died to that stab, others were suffocated... black sludge still oozing from there mouths like foam. However, most had been impaled multiple times. Whoever had slaughtered them, they wanted to make sure no one survived. They had planned this... so why had they not attacked the Tamaerin yet?

Graeme's eyes glowed red as his signature outfit formed, the fiery garb radiating an intense heat. "Okay. Fuck this." Graeme said aloud, his other eye glowing yellow. "I ain't gonna play this game. So show yourself already before I decide to burn the city down along with this building." His tone grew bored and annoyed, but his stance made it clear he was anticipating an attack.

Nothing. No sound, no movement, just the corpse plagued floor and the dark silence of anticipation. However, on one of the walls near the entrance, the words "None can hide from the crusade." Had been written in blood. However did this wanted someone see it.

Graeme groaned. He knew one group who would do this, and he had one of their members here on a date. He quickly maneuvered over to the women's restroom as it was not far away and tapped on the door. "Hey, uh, Wraith? You in there?"

"Is.. is someone out there?" The voice of a older woman called out from inside. "I-i-i-is it... safe out there?"

"I don't know. I'm part of the police force here, and I'd like to know what happened here." Graeme lied, wanting more information so as to know what the hell happened.

"This floating needle came out of nowhere and started attacking everyone." The woman anxiously explained. "And something started to ooz out of the walls... I-I-I managed to get on here before it could-" Her voice was replaced by muffled vomiting and gargled screams of agony.

Faced with the possibility of his own death and with Misha the likely culprit, Graeme burned a hole through the women's bathroom. He didn't do it to save her, mind. He wanted to physically check where Misha supposedly went before leaving.

In the restroom, a fair, blonde haired woman laid by the door, black glop slowly oozing out of her mouth as her arms and legs twitched in defiance. All of the stalls were left wide open, as if no one had even touched them since the moment the place had opened for business. Here, the only blood that had been shed was that of the woman's. There were no corpses, no markings, no Misha.

Graeme shrugged as he burned a hole through the wall and out into the alleyway. He had tried to find her, and she hadn't gone to where she said she'd be. Given that there was a serial killer about and Graeme didn't know where or who they were, he figured he was allowed to leave.

--------

Back on the bridge of the Commanding Star, Harbinger watched as Wraith's shuttle slowly returned to her command. Endless hours of boredom past by her once more... before the raven haired woman appeared behind her, sketching on her notepad in silence. Harbinger gave Wraith a small glare. "Do you have feelings for anyone?"

The question caused Wraith to pause the look up at her. The machine had become aware of her plans... perhaps to aware. Things could become problematic with too many people began to interfere. But that did no matter. Not today. Today, everything had gone according to plan. Wraith merely stepped out of the room, leaving a message on the wall asking, "Do you?"

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Black0ut & ZombieSplitter53
Dangerous Minds, Dangerous Planet

Ghost hummed to herself as she hacked into Ravenwood's systems. Not the best security she'd seen, the corporations had that particular honor, but for a band of bounty hunters it was remarkably well defended.

Despite that, it would be no match for her and six programs that attacked the system with her. After a few moments she was in. She turned on their ship's broadcasting and her modulator to hide her voice before speaking. "Heyo! Looking for a Sirius Ravenwood? If you're there, get out your personal communication device and message me with the code this breach contains." She then turned off the broadcaster and waited. He'd call her back.

She almost immediately recieved a message. He was prompt at the very least.

She answered with a voice modulated to be male, "Hello, Ravenwood! Or should I use your first name instead? Doesn't matter, as I'm sure you want to know who I am, right?"

"Who the hell is this?" Sirius snapped. "How dare you hack into my ship?!"

She laughed. "I hack anyone I damn well please. I hacked Solex, the Wind, and even Master." She let out insane laughter for nearly half a minute before continuing. "I'm Ghost, and if you know that name, you know you should lighten up around me... or be afraid. That works too."

Sirius was silent for a few seconds before saying, "Alright... what did you contact me for?"

The voice went from cheerful to dead serious. "You severely hurt the Golden Wind's Captain as well as several other toys of mine. Now, I could have been mistaken about that, damn cameras acting up and all that... or I was right and you get to endure a very, very horrible time you're here, Mr. Ravenwood."

"And when I say horrible, I mean I will rip every good thing in your life out and leave you a hollow man. Then I will frame you for it. Do you understand?" Daisy said quietly, her voice icy and lethal.

When Sirius spoke, it was in a calm and collected tone. Not intimidated, but cautious. "I didn't know she was under your protection. Usually you end lives, not safeguard them."

The playful tone returned. "That's true. But changing it ever so much is kinda fun." Ghost replied, tapping her keyboard loud enough for the man to hear. "She's under a limited form of my protection. Essentially, another person who operates in the darkness can harm her and that'll be fine. But if they have resources, ships, people... then I will take action."

"If you were a solo op, I'd leave you alone. You're too big of a player, especially with those bracelets of yours. Bracelets, I heavily want to know about with almost violent curiosity. But I'll be nice for a change and pay for the information. So how much do you want?"

"Why do you want to know about them?" Sirius asked. "Why the limited protection of Jetstorm? Why any interest in her at all? Who is she to you?"

"In honesty? An interesting toy, one I want to grow strong enough to threaten me. She inteigues me and provides me entertainment far greater than I've had for awhile." Ghost grinned as she stared at the screen, wishing he could see her face. "I haven't shared anything about you so no worries. As for why I want to know, I hoard information. You showed something that this corner of the universe hasn't ever seen. I'd be willing to trade something out of my collection for it as payment."

"Is that so?" Sirius sounded interested. "What are you willing to give me?"

"Most people forget I can and do make weapons. I have acid sprayers that can melt most biological creatures to a nutritious soup, plasma weaponry that can emit electrical shocks, and much more." Ghost bragged, a soft laugh accompanying the words. "So... what kind of weapon would you like?"

"I don't know... have anything that can immobilize a large group with one shot? My men are good, but it is the "alive" part of take them dead or alive that they struggle with."

"I can make that. An expanding goo gun that encapsulates the targets could be what you're looking for... or a controllable, modifable electrical current that is essentially just nanobots discharging their electricity at a set amount you decide." Ghost offered, before she yawned. "So what do you say?"

Sirius paused, then said, "You have yourself a deal."

"Then, Sirius... I will give you the pleasure of seeing me. There are some stipulations to this meet. You come alone, and if you reveal any of my physical, or even just normal, information... well, bad things. After all, not many know my race or my true gender." Ghost let out a n awkward cough. "Anyways... it'll be a pleasure doing business with you."

"I agree." Sirius chuckled softly. "Not everyday I get to work with someone with your reputation. I am looking forward to it."

"And it's not every day someone can escape my informants with their precious information." Ghost returned the compliment as she got up. She would have to leave her little hole and make herself presentable after all. "Let's meet... on Cubebebe in an earth week. I have a host who will welcome us and will give us enough privacy to conduct our business. Just... be on your best behavior, Ravenwood, and you should get a nice weapon." Underlying the light-heartedness and confidence of Ghost's tone was a hint of fear. Fear of the Cubators they were going to visit.

"I'm looking forward to it," Sirius repeated before signing off, needing to prepare himself.

----------

Ghost waited anxiously, the jungle heat and the immense danger of the host she had done a favor for starting to get to her. She wore no helmet, her hair flowing in the wind. "Please for the love of Technomicron... show up already..." She whispered to herself, outwardly keeping up her appearance save for the shake of a hand.

A shuttle could be seen flying over head, likely scanning for life forms. Finding her, it landed in the clearing she was in, and the door opened with a hiss of atmospheric pressure changing. Out stepped Sirius, alone. At least, he seemed alone. There was always the chance someone was waiting on the ship, but Ghost knew Sirius was a man of his word... most of the time at least.

"Good... good." Ghost flew up into a nearby tree, grabbing what looked to be a pistol with no magazine before flying back down. "Almost thought you weren't going to show. So..." She dropped the gun onto the ground. "What about your end of the deal?"

"You're kind of an impatient sort for a famous sniper..." Sirius walked forward, reaching into his coat pocket.

"When you're sniping, you have control and power. When you take that away, you still get the calm and patience. However, meeting on one of the most dangerous planets with very minimal weaponry..." Ghost held the gun up, the gun remaining incredibly still and aimed to the side. "This is the only planet I don't have any information on. But reassurances have been made and that's why we're still meeting here."

"Reassurances... right." Sirius pulled out a memory drive and offered it to Ghost. "This is everything I have on the artifacts. My people still aren't sure how exactly they work beyond drawing out some... inner will power and physically manifesting them. But this contains all the info they have and details the locations where we found them. They are definitely linked to some ancient civilization, though who they were and how they made these is still a mystery."

"That's more info than I expected... but I'm glad you're thorough." Ghost held out the gun. "Once you grip the handle, this weapon will biolock to the user and will not work for anyone else. I have an off switch, just in case you want to shoot me with it at any point, otherwise that gun will be yours." She paused. "Mind... no that's a dumb idea, especially since its here."

Sirius took the weapon with a raised eyebrow. "What was that?"

"My thought? It was nothing." Ghost waved a hand as if to brush the thought away, but her cybernetic eyes stared intently into his, as if she still had the thought lingering in her mind.

Sirius sighed. "Look, you've trusted me enough to meet with me here, so why not just tell me?"

"Fair enough reasoning. I'd like to see what your artifact can do. Not here. The locals get jumpy, neither of us will leave here alive." Ghost tilted her head, as she floated into the air and leaned back. "So, you see my dilemma. Wish I had some Miso soup... might help my nerves a bit..."

"Not afraid of a few cats, are you?" He turned and headed for his shuttle. "Hold on. I can replicate you some."

"Sirius... every time I've tried to get any information about this place, I've only had dead informants..." She warned looking around with unease.

"Then why exactly did you pick this place to meet with me?" he asked as a few bushes rustled.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
"Because its the only neutral ground I actually have. I thought you might appreciate that." Daisy noticed the rustling, as she got ready into a combat stance, her Fee-grade arm shaping into a small blade.

Suddenly, from the bushes, a small animal jumped out into view. Its fur started out as the same shade of green as the plant life, but changed to be as pure white as snow. It waged its two tails, the alien feline staring at Ghost intensely.

The blade immediately retracted into a hand as Ghost remained deathly still. "H-hello... I'm, uh, Ghost..."

The creature slowly, cautiously stepped forward, sniffing the air as it got closer.

She refused to move. If there was one of these creatures, chances there were others nearby as well. "I and my colleague mean no harm. We were allowed this space..."

It stopped and sat down, tilting its head as it looked up at her face. There was suddenly a voice in her head, a sweet, almost child-like voice. Allowed? Allowed by whom?

"One of your number, who I helped several years ago. When I sent a message to ask if I was allowed to land and use an area briefly to meet my colleague, I was told that I was allowed. As for a name... I knew them as Rei. I do not know if that was their true name or not." Ghost explained, her eyes watching the feline just in case she needed to dodge an attack.

You helped one of us? Why? What way did it benefit you?

"It was out of boredom, I admit. It was for the excitement and also to be nice for once." Ghost floated down to the ground, still prepared to dodge if need be, but being slightly more trusting of the Cubator.

I see. The cat started to clean itself casually. I know of the one you helped. She was quite grateful. There was a name you gave her. What was it? And please... do be careful to answer correctly. The sound of low growling resonated through the area as several more bushes all around her shook.

Ghost gulped. It was not the first time she had stared death in the eyes, but even she knew there were better ways to die than by Cubator. Her mind was already damaged she didn't need it shattered by one of the scariest species in the galaxy. "I-I..." Her voice cracked as she took a moment to take a deep breath. "I called her Cake. She didn't know the reason but it wasn't because she was fat... it was because she was sweet and thoughtful." The sniper answered, a bead of sweat rolling over the top of her artificial skin.

The Cubator slowly looked up. After an agonizing few seconds of silence, the restling in the surrounding trees quieted. That is correct. Is there anything we can do for you, valued guest?

"N-no... just being allowed to set foot here is more then enough." Despite her outward appearance and calm tone, her inner voice was one of unintelligible panic, still reeling from the threat she had predicted.

The creature turned and started to walk away. It turned its head towards the approaching Sirius, and she could swear it was giving him a dirty look.

"Did he do something to earn your ire?" Ghost asked, rubbing her neck.

No. But I do not like him. His mind is... difficult to read. But it is filled with malicious intent. I would be careful with this one. With that, the Cubator bound off into the bush it had come from.

The sniper's wings seemed morph and move, forming a crystalline helmet. Her hand formed into a blade, one that could be detached and thrown. "Hey, Sirius. You wouldn't, say, try to attack me with that artifact of yours, right?"

"No. I considered it. I consider every option." Sirius continued to approach. "But even if I wanted to get rid of you, I'd have no way of knowing if you were a stand in or not." He frowned. "Though I will absolutely kill you if you attack me first." He held up his hand, offering her a thermos. "Miso soup?"

The hand blade retracted into just a hand -as did the helmet into wings- which promptly grabbed the thermos. "Thank you. I'll have to eat it when I'm on my shuttle back, of course, but I appreciate the gesture." Ghost said softly, offering a crazed grin to the man. "So... typical warning stuff: no talking about what happened here, etcetera. Same thing with the veiled threats. Anyways... I appreciate the info. Have fun with the your new toy slash torture device." Ghost took to the air and started flying backwards, keeping her eyes on the mercenary.

He watched her fly off with a stern look before looking down at his new weapon. He wondered if this had made him an ally to Ghost or simply a business associate. Either way, he would have to watch out for her, especially with his plans for Jetstorm. With a satisfied grunt, he returned to his ship before the locals decided to have a little snack.

ShadowHounder

ShadowHounder and Frostlich: Something Smells Fishy Here...

Tobias sat in the cafeteria with a sandwich in one hand and a VPC paddle ball in the other. After some much needed time to study and relax, and lock his lab back up before Titania could notice, he became to piece his situation together. What he had not realized is that he had been using his own mana in replacement of the arc energy for his constructs... something that had never occurred to him while wearing his creator gauntlets. Yes, his reactors could still fuel massive systems rather effortlessly, he could at least sleep knowing that his gauntlets were useless in the hands of a magicless wielder. It also helped that they were currently debris floating in the endless void of space.

Suddenly, a strange Woman in a suit seemingly appeared out of nowhere, rising up next to him. "Hello Sir! Why're you punishing that sphere?"

"Ya know... never really thought about it like that..." Tobias muttered as he allowed his toy to vanish. "I mean, it's not an actual object... but hey, your concept still stands I guess."

"Where did it go?" She looked around obliviously.

"You don't get around very often, do you?" Tobias smirked as he faced the woman, forming a yo-yo in his spare hand.

"Wow! A string ball!" The Strange Fish Girl's eyes widened. "You're really impressive. My name is Qvibizthah."

The magician let out a small sigh as he turned the yo-yo into a deck of cards. "Alright, time to bust out a few old tricks again..."

She quickly sat down next to him, staring intently at the tricks as if she was a small child. "You can just make things?"

"Within a reasonable limitation, yes." Tobias stated while he shuffled the deck in a variety of different ways. "Care to pick a card?"

"Oooo..." She said, thinking for a moment before grabbing one that was all the way to the right, forcing Tobias to actually have to move his hand. "This one?"

The card vanished from her hand as Tobias quickly shuffled the deck once more. After a moment, he pulled the same card out of the deck and offered it to the woman. "Is this your card?"

She took a moment to inspect it. "Yes! I think it is!"

"You definitely don't get out much." Tobias muttered as he placed the card back and caused it to vanish. "Where ya from anyway?"

"I'm from outside of this Galaxy." She answered.

"Outside this galaxy?" Tobias placed a finger on his chin. "I wonder if a group of your people showed up on earth back in the day..."

"Nah. We never had your flying ships. I don't think..." She tapped her chin. "Honestly all this stuff is a lot."

Tobias chuckled. "Technology ain't the only fancy thing around here."

"Yeah! You're magic right?" She smiled.

"I have my fair share of practice in the arcane arts, yes." Tobias answered with a coy smirk.

"Yeah! I looked inside your head!" She nodded.

Tobias' smile dropped immediately as he stood up. "I'm sorry... you what?"

"What... What's wrong... Is that bad?" She frowned.

"Well... if you read my mind, that means you already know about the code of honor I live by..." Tobias stated while he attempted to hold in his anger. "A code you just disrespected in every way with what you just pulled."

"I didn't see anything about a code." She shook her head. "All I know is you were happy doing magic for me..."

Tobias glared at the woman. "A magician never reveals his secrets... and right now I don't trust that you didn't peak into one of those secrets."

"Wha... What... I only looked at your now thoughts... It's how we greet in my people... And even if I did look at them... I have been in your Galaxy for only a few moons now... I do not even know how you make all this light... I do not think i would understand..." Qvibizthah defended.

"Whether you understand it now or not is none of damn my concern... the fact that you have the info and you could learn it is what I'm pissed about." Tobias snapped, venom oozing out of each word.

"But... I just wanted to say hello... That's how we say hello..." She frowned deeply. "I am so sorry. I did not think it would offend you.. "

Tobias stood there for a moment before letting out a sigh. "Just be sure you ask permission before you go probing someone's mind like that. I know a couple people on this ship who would put a bullet in your skull over it."

"Um. Okay. But I have a question." She shyly piped up.

"Ask away."

"Other people have mind powers too. If it was so easy to access your secret stuff that I could do it by accident. Then how are you going to stop other people? How do you know they didn't already do it?" Qvibizthah tilted her head.

ShadowHounder

ShadowHounder and Frostlich: Something Smells Fishy Here... Part 2

Tobias merely chuckled. "If ya really wanna know... then why don't you try digging again? See what happens..."

"But... You got mad at me before..." She shrunk down a little.

"You're the one who wants to know how I keep people out of my head." Tobias lightly teased.

"But what if I break it and see something bad?"

"You can't break something that's not there..." Tobias hinted with a wink.

"Um... I'm confused... But okay..." She flared her fins out, bathing him in Technicolor light as she carefully attempted to check his mind again.

This time around, there were no thoughts, no feelings, no memories. Instead all Qvibizthah received was a pain scorching into the depth of her mind in retaliations.

"One thing you'll find is that it's easier to protect yourself if you know what you need to protect yourself from." The mage remarked as he sat back down. "Over the past few months I've been exploring the galaxy I noticed a few trends among the various races of our own universe. Which means... if I know which of the people around me are likely to have psionics or telepathy... I can prepare my counter as I need it. No point in wasting mana to keep a ward up twenty four seven."

"Ooh! I see!" She nodded.

"Now... What brings you to this ragtag group of mercs anyway?" Tobias pondered. "Not exactly the kind of profession an ignorant person would gravitate towards."

"I'm not ignorant. I'm just... Trying to figure out my place in this strange new Galaxy." Qvibizthah explained. "They also helped me... Jayh Jayh and Ayah, they saved me from being in a... Zoo?"

"Ignorant to yourself and your home? No. Ignorant to our galaxy, customs and ideals? Hell yes you are." Tobias reminded the fish lady. "There's more to the word than just an insult..."

"Well... I thought it was a good place... I can't read your words... So going around to meet people sounded like the best idea." She explained.

"Well... Between Captain Kitty and Lady Aya, you should be good hands." Tobias stated as he used a line of mana thread to group a cookie on the way out.

She reached up to grab his arm before he left. "Um... Thank you. And I'm sorry..."

"Don't worry about it." The mage shrugged casually. "The first time is the best time for forgiveness... Just be sure ya don't do it again."

"Okay... Only if people want me to, right?" She confirmed.

"Yeah, if they allow it... Shouldn't be that big a deal." Tobias waved his hand casually.

"Okay. You have a good day Mr. Toby-Ass." She gave him a smile.

"To-By-Yas." The mage corrected. "And if that's too hard for ya... Just call me Toby."

"Okay! Toby! Have a good time!" She waved happily.

Black0ut

ZombieSplitter53 & Black0ut present:
A Gumshoe's Farewell

A fuzzy static-filled connection activated on the bridge, as a worn-out, bloody Nick stared into a camera. His limbs were bare bones; devoid of anything to make them truly special.

"Finally... whoever's on bridge get the Captain. I have to explain what's going on..." He said softly, his voice scratchy and broken.

"Nick?" JJ looked up from a magazine, throwing it aside. "Nick, what happened?! Where are you?!"

"I fucked up, Captain. Badly. I walked into a trap and now I'm the only one left standing. You can collect my body at these coordinates." A string of coordinates popped onto the screen. "You're not going to make it to me within the hour." He offered a wry grin. "So don't be sad. I'll turn the camera off before I die. Don't want to you to watch my death throes on such a big screen."

"Set the coordinates now. Maximum warp!" JJ gave him a sad look. "Just hold on. We aren't too far. Don't die on me."

He gave a grim chuckle ending in a coughing fit. "That's one order I can't... can't do. My battery is running out and when that happens, this wreck of a spaceship will be to cold for me to survive in. I'll die within minutes." He gave her a smile. "Your heart is too big, Captain. And I'm sorry... if I hadn't been stupid, maybe you wouldn't have lost three people in the first place."

JJ lowered her head. "Please... tell me who did this to you." She squeezed her fists together. "Allow me to at least avenge you."

"Don't know a name, just an alias. Ghost." Nick answered, before looking away. "I'm sorry... really I am. I'm going to die a week and some change after Kentaro and I know Kazane left after she got my message. You're going to be a little short-handed." His grim smile returned as he looked back at her.

"Ghost..." JJ squeezed her fists so tight her knuckles turned white, tears leaking from her eyes. "This is my fault..."

"Stop." Nick said softly, frost starting to accumulate on his face. "You're not to blame. This is just how life goes. Sometimes you win, sometimes you don't." He let out a sigh, the air crystallizing his breath. "Mind giving me a secret of yours that I can take to the grave?"

JJ wiped her eyes. "Of course."

"What's your name, Captain? I figured it wasn't Jackie-Jackie Jetstorm, so..." His metal arms creaked as they moved, trying to warm his body up.

JJ chuckled sadly. "It's Melvan Hassledale. My dad really wanted a boy, so he named me Melvan. My sisters and I used the name Melvanna to soften the blow, but... I always hated the name..."

"Melvanna, huh? Nice name for a beautiful woman. I-" Nick looked away for a moment as creaking cut off the rest of what he said. After it passed, the cyborg laughed, the sound full of mirth. "You know... if Kazane hadn't left looking for me and then left permanently when she got my message, I'm sure she'd probably be wrapping her arms around you."

His smile faltered. "But she'll be the only other survivor out of the three of us. Ken, he... exploded. Violently. Not even blood left. But, uh... Melvie." His face started to frost over even more, his eyes taking on a glassy look to them. "I put up the cameras in the ship. Sorry. Thought I could keep everyone safe if I did that... Find my tablet on the ship. Enter the password Zero-fiver-alpha-Basketball-six-two-five. Should give you access to my stuff."

"I will." JJ started to cry again. "It has been... a true honor."

"Aw, Captain... don't cry. Beautiful women shouldn't cry over rusting junkheaps." Nick offered a grin, as he tipped his hat down at JJ. "Maybe in the next life I get we can be friends sooner rather than later, huh? Maybe you'd help make me a more open and friendly person..."

"Yeah... maybe..." JJ wiped her eyes. "Thank you for everything, Nick."

The Cyborg didn't move, his eyes hidden away by the brim of his hat. His grin remained frozen on his face before the feed cut, leaving the room in silence.

JJ lowered her gaze. "Get us there..." she said softly as the Golden Wind flew through space. It was all silence on the bridge until they arrived at the coordinates.

It was a ship, three times larger than the Wind... at least it would be if half of it wasn't missing, blown to hell. Faint lights seemed to emanate from the bowels of the broken ship. Whatever had happened here had been terrible, and with Nick's brief summary, it seemed Ghost hadn't suffered casualties, evident by the numerous debris from smaller and larger ships alike. But if that were true, why did she attack her own ship?

JJ went over herself, wearing an environmental suit in case there was no atmosphere left. She asked Bark to come along for any heavy lifting, as well as Aeshleigh to watch their backs. They boarded a shuttle and headed to the derelict ship.

Miss Jackie? What are you looking for in this derelict hulk? Bar asked, his psionic voice loud enough for them both to hear. It is unusual for you to be erratic... and I can sense sorrow of a kind emanating from you...

"I-I'm looking for Nick," JJ muttered. "Even if he's gone, I'm not going to leave his body in a place like this..."

Oh... I never had the pleasure of meeting Nick, but... I'm sure he was a good man. I... take it you wish for me to carry him? The plant looked away, feeling somewhat bad about not knowing of the death or the trauma it had caused.

"Yes... please." She looked over at him sadly. "I know it isn't my place to ask this of you. I can... figure something out if it makes you uncomfortable."

The plant stared at her for a few moments before tilting his head back in thought. You need help, so therefore I shall assist. But perhaps a hug when all this is over will help you... so I shall help in exchange for comforting you later. Is that fair?

JJ gave him a small smile. "Thank you, Bark. You're the best."

They pulled the shuttle next to the remains of the ship and boarded. As expected, the place was completely exposed to space. "Aeshleigh, see if you can get some emergency power on," JJ said.

"On it." The reptilian woman walked over to one of the computers as the other two explored.

Dead bodies floated in the hulks, some mechanical drones, others flesh and blood creatures. What remained consistent was shots to the head and chest for them all, professionally done.

As they explored, there were three sealed doors at the end of the now open hall. There were lights under one of them; cold bright lights that seemed to flicker occasionally as old fluorescents do.

JJ tried to get it open, but there was no power to it. "B-Bark, can you...?"

Two purple crystalline arms formed, almost like gloves. Bar stuck his hands in and pulled, the metal bending until there was a hole. Inside was a small hallway with mounted lights, and another door. This one held a light above it that was red, probably to signify it was locked.

As they entered, their environment suits noted the presence of breathable atmosphere, but it also marked the absence of warmth the area had.

Shall I open the next door? Bar asked, his gauntlets still present.

JJ hesitantly nodded. "Let's... l-let's get this over with..."

As you wish... Bar walked over to the door, and within moments, opened the door, crushing it a bit.

Nick still sat inside, ice having formed over his skin and the metal. His hat was still tipped towards a tablet, which was still active. A small generator plus a makeshift contraption seemed to be responsible for the air, but... there were several attempts at heaters that seemed to be disrepair, some with melted chunks, others with their guts torn out in an attempt to make new heaters.

A faint buzzing echoed on the commlink, but instead of their third companion, a soft feminine voice spoke. "Hey... I'm going to take a guess that murder is exclusively on your mind?" There was no humor and even a hint of sadness on the commlink coming from the mysterious sniper.

JJ's eye twitched as she walked over to the Comm. "Bark, can you please bring Nick's body back to the ship?"

The giant plant man nodded, and with some difficulty, lifted the cyborg up without shattering him or breaking any pieces off. He took slow methodical steps with the man-turned ice sculpture as he left.

JJ stared down at the screen. "Why? What did he ever do to deserve this, dying alone in space, freezing to death? Was it personal? Or was it because he worked for me?"

"He... it was personal. It wasn't because you, Melvany." Ghost answered softly. "He wounded someone I cared about. Him and Kentaro. So I overreacted."

"Overreacted?" JJ shook her head violently. "You call murder, condemning him to this sick death an overreaction?"

"I do. He should've died immediately, not suffered for days on end. That's not how I kill people." Ghost replied, one of the robots stirred, too broken to pose a threat. It just merely floated near her. "So for that, I am apologizing, M."

Black0ut

A Gumshoe's Farewell, cont.

"You really think your apology means anything right now?" If not for the environmental control of her suit, JJ's tears would likely have froze to her face. "I am going to find you, and when I do, you'll pay for every friend you've killed... every friend you've hurt... every friend you have even threatened."

"If I was actually there, you would be too weak to hurt me. It would be... unfair for you to fight me without any advantages, technological or otherwise." Ghost said softly. "So... when you get strong enough to face me... you can try to kill me, M. I won't use any of my tricks to escape or to confuse... but until that point, I will send you warnings, hopefully so this didn't happen with any of your other friends."

JJ sighed, wishing she could wipe her eyes. "I don't understand you. I really don't. Your every action confuses me more and more. Why not... just leave us alone if you really regret this?"

"Because Solex, Ravenwood, Master... they'd kill you without a second thought. I want a hero to get strong enough to kill these monsters. I may be the lesser amongst their numbers... but I know in due time, you'll have to kill me too. But until then, I'm giving you a chance. A chance to be stronger. A chance to thrive. A chance to protect." Ghost said softly. "So, while I apologize, I must keep doing what I do to keep you alive until you can kill the monsters and make this part of the galaxy brighter, if only for a moment."

JJ shook her head. Never had she heard such good motivations behind such despicable actions. "Well... don't you worry. I will get stronger. And I will take them down one by one. Just be ready for me to come for you when the time is right."

"Alright. Just... be careful when you do. I probably won't go quietly and I've proven to be very tricky in battle when I need to be." The robot powered off, as the sniper's voice remained. "Mel... good luck. You may very well need it."

JJ let out a sad sigh and walked away. She had another funeral to attend to, and needed to check Nick's belongings.

JJ wiped her eyes as she made her way through said belongings. The crew had given a heartfelt farewell to the cybernetic friend, and she was now fulfilling his last request. She found a datapad, picking it up and switching it on, hoping it was the one she was meant to find.

The datapad blinked several times before a solid green color came over it. "Access granted." Came the electronic voice. The voice slowly shifted into a video. Nick sat without his usual trenchcoat, looking less like the cybernetic dick he purported to be and more like a detective from some fancy world. "Hey. So, let's not mince words; for whatever reason, I gave you access to this in the event I died. And I died. However, if you want continued access... it might happen. It might not. It depends on how I viewed you in life."

Nick paused, taking out a cigar and lighting it. He took a deep puff and exhaled, smoke washing over his features. "Just... you're free to do whatever you want, at least for twenty-four hours on this thing... but if it ain't too much trouble... watch my last combat file. Might be how I die, or it might be who I failed to keep alive. Might matter to my captain, if she gets to see it."

With that, the electronic video ended, leaving the slightly decorated menu behind. There were three items JJ could click on: Final Moments, Last Combat, and Next Steps.

She sat down and hesitated before choosing 'Last Combat'.

The screen changed into a first person perspective. Kentaro quickly shoved Nick to the ground, narrowly dodging a burst of laser fire.

"Remind me to get you some more of those 'sims' you wanted." Nick quickly said before shooting around the corner with his arm, nailing a man in the chest.

"How about a grenade instead?" Kentaro replied, firing back at their attackers.

"Uhh..."

"This is a life or death situation and you're going to withhold them?"

"Well, they're expensive!"

"More expensive than your life?"

Nick glanced over at Kentaro, before passing him a grenade.

A resulting explosion shook the area as did the anguished screams from those the grenade hadn't killed.

Nick and Ken shared a brief smile, before their smiles dropped; rhythmic laser and plasma fire filled the room as their attackers began to be systematically eradicated by combat droids.

Nick took a shot at one, only for it to remain standing. "Shit. We need to fall back, Ken. We stand a pretty good chance of dying otherwise."

Ken looked past the metal boxes that offered them cover. "Give me a grenade."

"What are you-"

"I'm coming back. I have no intentions to die."

Another grenade was passed. "Alright. Here you go, Ken."

The other cyborg burst from his cover with coverfire from Nick. Kentaro danced through the flurry of fire, almost supernaturally. Lasers and plasma seemed to go around him as the accurate droids just simply couldn’t draw a bead on him. He tossed the grenade towards the core of the robots and went to rush away... only to be stopped by a dying man's hand gripping firmly on his leg.

The cyborg offered a saddened grin towards Nick as he kicked off his enemy. "Brother-" Nick screamed, before the explosion, which seemed far more intense than it should have been, sent Nick flying back into the wall.

When he looked up, the robots were in pieces. None remained, but neither did Kentaro. "No..." Nick gasped out, still trying to catch his breath.

The clip ends and the screen returns to the menu. The Last Battle link is disabled but next to it reads, thank you.

JJ held a hand over her mouth in shock. The only thing she could think to force her to continue was how he died like the hero he was. She slowly placed her finger on the pad for Final Moments.

The screen flickered again, this time imposing on Nick's face. It was frost covered, and he had managed to grow some stubble. "So... day... fifteen? Honestly, I'm having a little trouble remembering the days. Everything's a blur, but... still holding out hope. Managed to make a signal sender a couple days ago. Hopefully, I can get the Captain..." Nick looked away from whatever was recording. "I don't even know where Jackie is. I don't even know why I'm recording or why I'm hoping she'll find me. I didn't leave any trail for her to find. And the makeshift generators I've made are dying. And I can't make a heater to save my life..."

Nick looked back to the camera and offered a smile. "You better come and get me, Captain. That way I can tell you about the cameras I set up, and I can open up to you about... well, everything. Plus I'll make drinks. I make a damn good Apple Martini. That's... frankly all I can make, "

The image froze as Nick briefly swore, before going clear. Ice covered the walls and Nick himself as he sat in front of his datapad. Obviously, time had passed, given Nick's slightly longer hair. What transpired was the conversation between Nick and Jackie. After their conversation ended, the datapad Nick stared at turned off. "Sorry... Jackie... couldn't... wait... lon-"

The video cut off, leaving JJ back on the menu.

JJ simply stared at the screen for the longest time. She thought she had shed all her tears, but more threatened to break free. Finally, she lifted her hand and selected Next Steps.

The image changed back to Nick sitting in a chair, looking again like a police officer. "So you went through it all... my last moments, my last battle. Well, the cameras aboard the Wind are yours. I have an intelligence network I was using, but you'll have to wait a year for that to activate for you. I only hope... that this serves you better than it did me. And if the Captain is watching... or Aya... thank you. You gave a soldier a home when he had none and gave him some hope. I hope one of you takes my hat. That shit was expensive... and it'd look good on either one of you." He looked to the side, before looking back. "Welcome to Orpheus, user. End Transmission."

The screen went black for a moment before it flashed back on, the word 'Orpheus' displayed in bold letters with a spider web-like data flowing past.

JJ looked to the side at the personal belongings on the bed. She smiled sadly as she pick up a slightly dusty, somewhat frosted hat and placed it on her head. She then placed her finger once more on the pad to see what she was looking at.

It was a minimized screen of where she was, and any local information about the area, mostly relating to tactical data and local worlds that were dangerous. No contacts were given, but she could see that it was likely kept that way for new users.

She nodded. This would be useful. One final gift from a lost friend. She sighed and stood up, giving the room one more look before sadly walking out.

ShadowHounder

ZombieSplitter and ShadowHounder: A Day To Remember

Tobias quickly searched through all of his shelves. "Where is it, where is it?" He repeated constantly as he shuffled through the endless mess. "Why am I this bad at organizing my shit...?"

"Good question." Aya stated, walking into Tobias' space. "I would think a hacker of sorts would be obsessively neat."

"Well... Computers and the laws of physics aren't exactly the same thing." Tobias stated with a smug tone as he continued to dig.

"Says the man who breaks the laws of physics constantly. Anyway want me to help?" she offered. "What are you looking for?"

"Hey... I never claimed to be good a hacking. Pretty certain that's your stick." Tobias teased as he pulled a small necklace out of a cluster of scraps. "Good thing I found this before I started my daily smelting..."

"Odd place to keep jewelry," Aya teased back. "What is that for?"

"For you, what else?" Tobias replied and he approached the Tamaerin. "It was my mother's at one point... figured it was only fitting that I pass it down to a lovely lady such as yourself."

Aya's expression softened. "Tobias, I... I don't know what to say..."

"Ya don't have to say anything now." Tobias' expression turned into more of a nervous one, though still holding on to his confident voice. "We could discuss the terms of the passing of the gem over say... dinner? tonight?"

"You want to have dinner?" she asked. "Like... on a date?"

Tobias' cheeks flared up as he lowered his gaze shyly. "Maybe..."

Aya rubbed her wrists nervously. She wondered if this was right. Appropriate. She wouldn't want to admit it, but she hadn't been on a date in... forever. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly before saying, "Okay... sure. Let's have dinner together."

Tobias exhaled a sigh of relief. "There's a weight on my shoulders and a knot in my throat gone in one swoop. Got any preferences... or do ya want me to surprise ya?"

Aya smiled. "Surprise me. Just... don't go overboard. I'm not an overly wanting person."

The young mage leaned over his table with a smug grin. "No promises."

Aya chuckled. "What time?"

"How's 6 o'clock sound to you?"

"Six sounds perfect." She turned and walked out, saying, "See you then." Was that a slight flirtatious tone in her voice or just his imagination?

Tobias tried his best to pay no mind to the tone of her voice. He wanted to focus on preparation for his big day... And make a plan to hopefully make it her's as well.