Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Dahlexpert

You know you don't have to do this right? If it's getting to be too stressful then someone else could start up a RP instead (such as me or Zombie... if he's okay for a round 2)

I also got an idea for an Rp, but the point is Shadow is Right take care of yourself frost. You know we’ll always be here for you.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Just want to state for those looking for the end of this RP and the start of a new one, and it is more then one person, that I need to ask you to be patient. As Frost noted, he is going through a lot of crap right now.

Truth is I am too. I've noted that I have sleep apnea before and I am trying to get it treated. For those that don't know, sleep apnea involves your throat closing up at night so you can't breath, and it gets your heart racing to open up your airways. You wake for a fraction of a second, not long enough to remember but long enough to interrupt your sleep. Plus the extra strain on your heart can, and will, lead to heart failure, plus there are a whole other set of health issues associated with it.

The number of apneas per hour to be considered severe is 30. Mine was 83 and hour based on the Medicaid standards, and based on the standards of the sleep clinic, it was 106. That means my heart started racing and woke me up 106 times every single hour during my last sleep study.

The good news is I am trying to get a device to help with it called a CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) machine. Hopefully I'll have one a week from today. Then I'll finally start gettinng real sleep and have the energy to finish TD. Again, sorry for the wait, but please be patient.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Just want to state for those looking for the end of this RP and the start of a new one, and it is more then one person, that I need to ask you to be patient. As Frost noted, he is going through a lot of crap right now.

Truth is I am too. I've noted that I have sleep apnea before and I am trying to get it treated. For those that don't know, sleep apnea involves your throat closing up at night so you can't breath, and it gets your heart racing to open up your airways. You wake for a fraction of a second, not long enough to remember but long enough to interrupt your sleep. Plus the extra strain on your heart can, and will, lead to heart failure, plus there are a whole other set of health issues associated with it.

The number of apneas per hour to be considered severe is 30. Mine was 83 and hour based on the Medicaid standards, and based on the standards of the sleep clinic, it was 106. That means my heart started racing and woke me up 106 times every single hour during my last sleep study.

The good news is I am trying to get a device to help with it called a CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) machine. Hopefully I'll have one a week from today. Then I'll finally start gettinng real sleep and have the energy to finish TD. Again, sorry for the wait, but please be patient.

I'm happy that you'll finally get some good, solid rest.

ShadowHounder

The fact that you're slowly having the same health problems as my step-mom scares me...

Dahlexpert

Here’s hoping you get a good nap Zombie.

Black0ut

*hugs*

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
You don't know true tired until you a decade and a half without a full night's sleep. Hopefully... soon... in the meantime, I'm sorry.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Started an LP of Darkest Dungeon if anyone is interested. If you want a character in it, just give me a name, a class, and a color and I'll make him for you. I'll keep you updated here on their status so you don't have to watch my lousy LPs...

Dahlexpert

You know, part of me wants a sequel to Terra Dorra just so I can RP Alice daughter. The story I can make with a demigod vampire, the possibility are amazing.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
81sY3MF2U8L._AC_SX430_.jpg

This is the From Software game I was trying to think of the other day. It comes out in about a week I believe. I want.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So... new collab up. Newish. It has actually been done for a bit and I was... to tired to... post... *yawn*

Might... crawl back into bed until work. Wake me if anyone wants to play Duel Links... or Smash...

ShadowHounder

So... a little thing I want to bring up with Jump Force. Just... who the fuck thought that was a good idea? Did the guys in Graphic Design not know what Cell-Shading is? The game plays like the Ninja Storm games and I love the little nods each moveset has... but the game looks terrible and has none of the visual flair that anime is known for. There was already a popular and great method make 3D for anime games... why did they fuck that up so badly?