Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Looks like I'm going to be losing my internet. Could be for months this time. I'll try to talk my Dad out of it but... That usually never works. I'm sorry you guys.

I feel actually sick to my stomach. Everything is hot. I'm so sorry. Love you guys.

Black0ut

Heya. How's everyone? Busy, bored, Rewatching all the shows? ...Maybe that last one is me, but I have to admit that No Game No Life is incredible.

Dahlexpert

Heya. How's everyone? Busy, bored, Rewatching all the shows? ...Maybe that last one is me, but I have to admit that No Game No Life is incredible.

Had an annoying day trying to get something for work, now I’m resting before I go back there.

BMPixy

So on a completely unrelated topic, I found my motivation to write again. Normally I'd be a bit hesitant to announce something like this, but, well, when I'm 4k words in after 3 days of solid work, I feel a bit confident in saying to expect something big in the next couple weeks.
1542234226629.png

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate comes out this Friday (or Thursday at 11 p.m. if you're lucky enough). At the risk of it being ruined by getting overhyped, I'm excited. So excited, it makes me want to sing! Sing along if you know the words!

On the 7th of December, Nintendo gave to me:
12 Million Hours of Gameplay!
11 Assist Trophies!
10 Pokemon!
9 Months of Waiting!
8 Mario Characters!
7 Echo Fighters!
6 Brand New Characters!
5... Mystery DLCs!
4 Versions of Marth!
3 Different Links!
2 WTF Fighters!
And an Adventure Mode called World of Light!