Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Happy Halloween, btw. Anyone play any spooky games lately, or watch an spooky let's plays? I've watched a few, though honestly my mind is laser focused on the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct that comes out tomorrow morning. So exicted... so excited...

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Dq7POVxUUAAsg9y.jpg

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Is it weird that Pirahna Plant actually looks really fun? Like really fun? Is that just me?
No, it isn't weird. He does look fun. The only problem I have with him is there were others I wanted in that slot, like Skull Kid or Geno.

But it ian't like I'm going to boycott him or anything. He does look like he is fun, and who knows? I might end up adoring him. Such an odd choice though. Such a... Sakarai choice...

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

No, it isn't weird. He does look fun. The only problem I have with him is there were others I wanted in that slot, like Skull Kid or Geno.

But it ian't like I'm going to boycott him or anything. He does look like he is fun, and who knows? I might end up adoring him. Such an odd choice though. Such a... Sakarai choice...

I mean. Remember Wii Fit Trainer. Similar story. Character no one wanted, no hype, but ended up pretty cool surprisingly.

Taxor_the_First

Noooooo! It's Heavily implied Rosalina is his kid!
... and this should stop him... why?

Serious question though, when did this happen? I know nothing about this. I remember there was the storybook reading in her observatory but I don't recall that ever being an implication there. That said, it has been literal years since I've played galaxy.

Dahlexpert

Serious question though, when did this happen? I know nothing about this. I remember there was the storybook reading in her observatory but I don't recall that ever being an implication there. That said, it has been literal years since I've played galaxy.

I think game theory does a very good job of explaining it.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Basically it was mentioned numerous times in the book that she remembers her father's very iconic hat, and you can see from the silhouette of her father that... Well it looks a lot like fucking Mario.