Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Black0ut

Basically it was mentioned numerous times in the book that she remembers her father's very iconic hat, and you can see from the silhouette of her father that... Well it looks a lot like fucking Mario.
He does have a brother... Who has a similar hat... who is taller than Mario... just sayin'. :p

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Sorry for me recent absense. I've been a little burned out, I have a nasty sinus infection, I have home problems, more work thanks to a coworker quitting all of a sudden, and trouble with getting that xray and mri I mentioned needing. The main problem right now is the Sinus Infection which I am trying to take care of, despite an out of stock pharmacy.

Anyway, sorry again. I'll be back on tomorrow for my collabs with Dahl and Frost. Um... here is something funny in the meantime.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
633.png
d33.gif
e65.gif
303.png

Dahlexpert

Sorry for me recent absense. I've been a little burned out, I have a nasty sinus infection, I have home problems, more work thanks to a coworker quitting all of a sudden, and trouble with getting that xray and mri I mentioned needing. The main problem right now is the Sinus Infection which I am trying to take care of, despite an out of stock pharmacy.

Anyway, sorry again. I'll be back on tomorrow for my collabs with Dahl and Frost. Um... here is something funny in the meantime.

Just as your Ok that's fine, well your not Ok but your healthy. Well not realy but. Well get better soon Zombie. :)

Black0ut

Just as your Ok that's fine, well your not Ok but your healthy. Well not realy but. Well get better soon Zombie. :)
I hope you feel better Zombie... *HUGS*

Insane Darkness

This is that time of life where all of the negative parts suddenly decide that they're more worth paying attention to. It seems to be a looming aura around everyone.

Hello peeps. I'm sorry for being offline for so long. -_-
I was doing other things that I found enjoyable. While I love RPing, I just felt out of it. It's hard for me to keep up when the flow of content to read and catch up to is beyond my grasp and I felt disconnected from all of you, like I wasn't exactly... a participant. More of an onlooker unaware of his surroundings. And, in a silly bout of personal reassurance, I thought it would be better for my writing if my characters knew as much as I did: aka nothing.

I thought that, once I got home, I would write with you guys a lot more. But, I had already gotten into the habit of, "I don't want to use my phone to write," which evolved into, "I don't want to write right now," which eventually became, "Ooh, what's that over there? Something to distract me from my guilt?".

I am an isolationist. I prefer to keep to myself because social situations are exhausting to me. My mental process is, "If they want anything to do with me, they'll talk to me," which doesn't work when everyone has that mindset. In reality, I was so bored and lost in my head and annoyed between bouts of loneliness and YouTube that even though I have 25 different tabs on Google Chrome open at all times, I forgot about the second one in the list, even though it was right next to the site that I watch anime on. :/

I want to write with you all. I still heavily resonate with Faith. I haven't lost her personality in the past few months. With Zodiak, I need more development. He's a character with a strong selfless mindset but without the power to back it up. He's smart, cunning, but has no way to surpass those who use magic.

I'll try reading some of your stories. I hope that I'll understand what's going on if I do. If you want to do a collab, please don't hesitate to ask. The reason I've been gone is my fault, not yours.

Dahlexpert

This is that time of life where all of the negative parts suddenly decide that they're more worth paying attention to. It seems to be a looming aura around everyone.

Hello peeps. I'm sorry for being offline for so long. -_-
I was doing other things that I found enjoyable. While I love RPing, I just felt out of it. It's hard for me to keep up when the flow of content to read and catch up to is beyond my grasp and I felt disconnected from all of you, like I wasn't exactly... a participant. More of an onlooker unaware of his surroundings. And, in a silly bout of personal reassurance, I thought it would be better for my writing if my characters knew as much as I did: aka nothing.

I thought that, once I got home, I would write with you guys a lot more. But, I had already gotten into the habit of, "I don't want to use my phone to write," which evolved into, "I don't want to write right now," which eventually became, "Ooh, what's that over there? Something to distract me from my guilt?".

I am an isolationist. I prefer to keep to myself because social situations are exhausting to me. My mental process is, "If they want anything to do with me, they'll talk to me," which doesn't work when everyone has that mindset. In reality, I was so bored and lost in my head and annoyed between bouts of loneliness and YouTube that even though I have 25 different tabs on Google Chrome open at all times, I forgot about the second one in the list, even though it was right next to the site that I watch anime on. :/

I want to write with you all. I still heavily resonate with Faith. I haven't lost her personality in the past few months. With Zodiak, I need more development. He's a character with a strong selfless mindset but without the power to back it up. He's smart, cunning, but has no way to surpass those who use magic.

I'll try reading some of your stories. I hope that I'll understand what's going on if I do. If you want to do a collab, please don't hesitate to ask. The reason I've been gone is my fault, not yours.

Great to have you back Insane.

Insane Darkness

ALSO,
Pirahna Plant looks broken.
Simon and Richter look broken.
Chrom looks sad because he has Ike up-b (and I low-key really want to play him, but he has such a terrible recovery...).
I want to play Daisy but my Peach play is trash.
Dark Samus is Samus but edgier (so I might play her/them if she/they end(s) up being a good fit for me (and at least she/they got the ability to mid-air charge)).
Incineroar seems terrifying with Revenge.
I have no opinion on Ken except he's a faster Ryu with multi-hit.
Inkling looks busted but fun.
Fox will still most likely be broken as Hell.
Sheik will most likely be broken as Hell but looks cooler because of the Sheikah outfit (so I low-key want to play her too).
And I will be playing Marth, like always. With his new English voice actor. I wonder what he sounds like in French...

Pikachu looks busted but fun, so I might try him/her.
Isabelle is scary.
King K. Rool will most likely be played by the 12 year olds who think that rolls and counters are broken, because I think he just has that... look to him.
Ganondorf will be an interesting pick, with the new sword and all.
Zelda is cute af and I hope she's a higher tier (but I doubt it when 3 characters can hit platforms above them and across from them).
My Little Mac boi (Black0ut's main) can finally have a chance at recovering, but he is weak to grabs.
Ike is faster but, again, Ike recovery is trash (his neutral b is cool tho).
If there are no Mario combos (aka, down throw to up-tilt, up-tilt, up-tilt, up-tilt), the world will have let out a sigh of relief. Except Black0ut, because the cape has killed him for the 306,759th time.
Admittedly, I'm scared of the aerial dodge. I do a lot of dodging in Smash 4 (because I am the spot-dodge GOD) and, supposedly, you have to wait 3 seconds after dodging in the air to even TRY to recover. If you've been dodging on the ground before doing an aerial dodge... what happens to your recovery?...
Yoshi's new Final Smash looks ADORABLE.
Spirits is.......................
Pokemon Trainer looks busted but fun, though his natural down-b = Smash 4 air dodge in Smash Ultimate scares me. :/
Ridley TERRIFIES me. I don't want anything to do with his down-b. That's 40 damage on a sweet spot, not to mention IT CAN KILL WITHOUT SENDING YOU TO THE BLAST ZONE.
And we still have Smash 4 Cloud and Smash 4 Bayo. Nobody. Likes. Cloud. Or. Bayonetta.
But, like, EVERYTHING IS MORE HYPE IN SMASH ULTIMATE.
Also, the Smash Ultimate theme with lyrics is AWESOME. I LOVE IT.

Oh Marth... I'm sorry in advance for all the bullsh*t deaths you will suffer from being out-ranged by a little Kirby with a sword, a pig-man with a sword, a flower, and two whips. As for Corrin... I'm sure you'll be fine.

OH, AND CLOUD. I'M SORRY THEY BROUGHT BACK CLOUD.

anyway...

EVERYONE IS HERE
(even though I didn't list all of the characters... if you want me to give my opinions on every character, possibly more in-depth, I can)

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

ALSO,
Pirahna Plant looks broken.
Simon and Richter look broken.
Chrom looks sad because he has Ike up-b (and I low-key really want to play him, but he has such a terrible recovery...).
I want to play Daisy but my Peach play is trash.
Dark Samus is Samus but edgier (so I might play her/them if she/they end(s) up being a good fit for me (and at least she/they got the ability to mid-air charge)).
Incineroar seems terrifying with Revenge.
I have no opinion on Ken except he's a faster Ryu with multi-hit.
Inkling looks busted but fun.
Fox will still most likely be broken as Hell.
Sheik will most likely be broken as Hell but looks cooler because of the Sheikah outfit (so I low-key want to play her too).
And I will be playing Marth, like always. With his new English voice actor. I wonder what he sounds like in French...

Pikachu looks busted but fun, so I might try him/her.
Isabelle is scary.
King K. Rool will most likely be played by the 12 year olds who think that rolls and counters are broken, because I think he just has that... look to him.
Ganondorf will be an interesting pick, with the new sword and all.
Zelda is cute af and I hope she's a higher tier (but I doubt it when 3 characters can hit platforms above them and across from them).
My Little Mac boi (Black0ut's main) can finally have a chance at recovering, but he is weak to grabs.
Ike is faster but, again, Ike recovery is trash (his neutral b is cool tho).
If there are no Mario combos (aka, down throw to up-tilt, up-tilt, up-tilt, up-tilt), the world will have let out a sigh of relief. Except Black0ut, because the cape has killed him for the 306,759th time.
Admittedly, I'm scared of the aerial dodge. I do a lot of dodging in Smash 4 (because I am the spot-dodge GOD) and, supposedly, you have to wait 3 seconds after dodging in the air to even TRY to recover. If you've been dodging on the ground before doing an aerial dodge... what happens to your recovery?...
Yoshi's new Final Smash looks ADORABLE.
Spirits is.......................
Pokemon Trainer looks busted but fun, though his natural down-b = Smash 4 air dodge in Smash Ultimate scares me. :/
Ridley TERRIFIES me. I don't want anything to do with his down-b. That's 40 damage on a sweet spot, not to mention IT CAN KILL WITHOUT SENDING YOU TO THE BLAST ZONE.
And we still have Smash 4 Cloud and Smash 4 Bayo. Nobody. Likes. Cloud. Or. Bayonetta.
But, like, EVERYTHING IS MORE HYPE IN SMASH ULTIMATE.
Also, the Smash Ultimate theme with lyrics is AWESOME. I LOVE IT.

Oh Marth... I'm sorry in advance for all the bullsh*t deaths you will suffer from being out-ranged by a little Kirby with a sword, a pig-man with a sword, a flower, and two whips. As for Corrin... I'm sure you'll be fine.

OH, AND CLOUD. I'M SORRY THEY BROUGHT BACK CLOUD.

anyway...

EVERYONE IS HERE
(even though I didn't list all of the characters... if you want me to give my opinions on every character, possibly more in-depth, I can)

Welcome Back Buddy. Great Analysis and if you ever wanna do anything. Hit me up!