Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I was asked if there is a layout for the Manor.

Not an overall one, but I can tell you it is two floors, the second floor mostly bedrooms, but also contains Mina's office, as well as a medium sized library (where Esmeralda works and sleeps). More bedrooms are on the first floor, along with a large mess hall, an indoor training room, a bar, a rec room, and an indoor pool. There are also smaller dining rooms on both floors, as well as showers for both groups and individuals. The basement is where you will find the two labs (Erin works and sleeps in the main one), the armory/forge (including Edminfar's office/room), and the secondary storage room/magic shield generator.

The is also the main storage area in the back, and outside there is the out door training area, a lush garden, and a green house. Near the manor is a small but lush forest (where Slone's den is), and a pristine lake (where Arale spends most of her time).

ExoGrim

So, really sorry to say this, but due to my situation at home with the no work and constant struggle to get shit done irl... I have to drop RPing: for good. I feel like I'm making it hard on myself by finding more and more reason to not do what I'm supposed to do and I need some way to alleviate the stress... which sadly means some of my free time has to go away. I'm just lucky that I made the decision now rather than when it all blows up in my face. Again, I'm really sorry to do this to you all and I'm currently looking for someone to replace me so that you have someone else to RP with or take the role of GM if Zombie has to take a break. :(

Dahlexpert

So, really sorry to say this, but due to my situation at home with the no work and constant struggle to get shit done irl... I have to drop RPing: for good. I feel like I'm making it hard on myself by finding more and more reason to not do what I'm supposed to do and I need some way to alleviate the stress... which sadly means some of my free time has to go away. I'm just lucky that I made the decision now rather than when it all blows up in my face. Again, I'm really sorry to do this to you all and I'm currently looking for someone to replace me so that you have someone else to RP with or take the role of GM if Zombie has to take a break. :(

We understand Exo don't worry we understand your situation to leave.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

I'm sorry Exo. I understand. I'm just sad you have to stop. Please keep in touch with us over the ooc though, You're still our friend.

And... If we need a secondary Gm, I would be more than happy to play the part. It's about time I stop riding passenger like I've always been and help you guys drive.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So tomorrow and Sunday, I'll be working on the intro to the big fight. Don't worry if you can't make it at any specific time. If you can pop in for two hours in the morning of Saturday or twenty minutes of Sunday, I'll be on it as much as possible. Just pop in, read what is written, and put in a comment or question. I'll try and set up the fight so people can come in whenever they are available.