Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Black0ut

Oh, that's me, Black0ut, an author who has no actual magical or physical prowess. Jay Sancros on the other hand... Well, he's better off than I am. :p

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Oh, that's me, Black0ut, an author who has no actual magical or physical prowess. Jay Sancros on the other hand... Well, he's better off than I am. :p

"Jay! Let me just show him my boobs! It's not even that big of a deal, we do it all the time in my village! Jaaaay! But it's a part of my cuuuulture!"

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Anyways, the gauntlet has been thrown people. Which waifu will prevail in Drayces eyes people! Havenbrooks resident loli, or resident teenage demon dream?

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

I kinda like him better with Aemilla, it's the tried and true shy blind girl dates monster. Kinda like beauty and the beast.

Also I want my baby to stay pure. I must protecc her!

ExoGrim

couple collabs for ya all, one with Frost and another with Zambie... also I say Eliza, cause no ship is better than a Demon and a Dragon (Kappa)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So, as some of you know already, I have been mighty sick for a while now. H. Pylori. Nasty stomach infection. After being screwed around by my insurance and doctor, I finally got the antibiotics I needed. With that, as soon as I feel better, we'll start the final confrontation with Tecunte. Promise.

And now... for something completely different. Purple haired Ayame and my cat, Chi Chi.
20180302_003345.jpg
20180302_004555.jpg

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

So, as some of you know already, I have been mighty sick for a while now. H. Pylori. Nasty stomach infection. After being screwed around by my insurance and doctor, I finally got the antibiotics I needed. With that, as soon as I feel better, we'll start the final confrontation with Tecunte. Promise.

And now... for something completely different. Purple haired Ayame and my cat, Chi Chi.
View attachment 1461 View attachment 1462
YAY
:D

Also, I love Her, kinda reminds me of how Anna looks.