Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Black0ut

During the fight, he adapted to my frost tactics, and I did poison him but it didn't do as much damage as I was hoping.

Dahlexpert

I would say keep using morgal flies to daze him then once he's out of his daze use the frost, hell use power shot to freeze him again and get another combo, then poision him, then burn him. Point is keep dazing him.

Black0ut

Pokes head out, no one online i'm just gonna leave this solo here.
*Decloaks and reads solo* huh... not bad. Elma's finally growing up. Almost brings a tear into my eyes... better teleport before they realize I'm here... *fades into the shadows*

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Okay but seriously. I wanna ask you all something. Now that we've been rping for a while, what's your favorite race in Terra Dolar?

Mine would be the Thropes (obviously), The Netzi, and The Faeries with Vampires just missing the top three.

Dahlexpert

Okay but seriously. I wanna ask you all something. Now that we've been rping for a while, what's your favorite race in Terra Dolar?

Mine would be the Thropes (obviously), The Netzi, and The Faeries with Vampires just missing the top three.

Mine are the vampire obviously, the Thropes. Well damn near all of them actually.

Black0ut

Netzi in first, Thropes, Light Elves. And in fourth... Elves.

Black0ut

Good job on your collab Zombie and Frost. I loved it.

My heart is melting heavily... the emotions put into it still sting. Enough so, I can safely say that I welled up with a tear. Good job with the emotions, you two.

Insane Darkness

I apologize for being absent for pretty much about a week. I've been streaming Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet on my YouTube channel. If anybody's interested, the link is in my signature to my channel.

I've stopped doing a lot of things in order to stream and that did include getting on Gamigon. I will try my best to fit Gamigon into my schedule.

Black0ut

All the sad collabs will turn my heart into mush...

Good job ZombieMarine! You guys made me feel again and the first thing I wanted to do was hug Erin, then hug Drayce, probably being immolated and destroyed by magic afterwards. :p

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
All the sad collabs will turn my heart into mush...

Good job ZombieMarine! You guys made me feel again and the first thing I wanted to do was hug Erin, then hug Drayce, probably being immolated and destroyed by magic afterwards. :p
Nah m8, Drayce loves huggles. Especially if they place his head in some boobles.