Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I have been goving the story a lot of thought. Originally, as some of you might remember, I was going to push along the side stories so they wrap up before the finale and that'll be that.

My continued schedule problems and motivation/depression problems has made that more and more unfeasible. Likely what I'll do in the coming weeks/month or so is work to wrap up the main story line first. That way, it will be put of the way, and Terra Dolor, while technically finished, will be left open for side stories and wrap ups.

So basically I'll still work with you guys on side stuff, but expect plot lines for individual writers, such as Betty's parents and Titania's assassin, to continue past the ending and continue after Hastur. Think of it as... finishing up the main plot of a game then going back to finish the side quests you missed at a more leisurely pace. Sorry if this disappoints anyone, but I feel it is for the best. And without the pressure of wrapping up the Hastur plot, I'll be able to focus on the smaller plots easier.

Black0ut

I have been goving the story a lot of thought. Originally, as some of you might remember, I was going to push along the side stories so they wrap up before the finale and that'll be that.

My continued schedule problems and motivation/depression problems has made that more and more unfeasible. Likely what I'll do in the coming weeks/month or so is work to wrap up the main story line first. That way, it will be put of the way, and Terra Dolor, while technically finished, will be left open for side stories and wrap ups.

So basically I'll still work with you guys on side stuff, but expect plot lines for individual writers, such as Betty's parents and Titania's assassin, to continue past the ending and continue after Hastur. Think of it as... finishing up the main plot of a game then going back to finish the side quests you missed at a more leisurely pace. Sorry if this disappoints anyone, but I feel it is for the best. And without the pressure of wrapping up the Hastur plot, I'll be able to focus on the smaller plots easier.
*Hugs* I understand.....

ALSO

Due to my sim card in my phone burning out (Incredibly irritating when writing a solo on one's phone to have it destroyed... oh well. :p , I'm going to be harder to get ahold of... I'll try to steal someone's (Either my sister's or my mom's) phone to get on, but I'm... not going to be able to be on as much. SO... I shall try to pester you all as much as I can when I'm on...

So, what's everyone's opinion on Fallout76? Good? Bad? Pineapples?

Dahlexpert

*Hugs* I understand.....

ALSO

Due to my sim card in my phone burning out (Incredibly irritating when writing a solo on one's phone to have it destroyed... oh well. :p , I'm going to be harder to get ahold of... I'll try to steal someone's (Either my sister's or my mom's) phone to get on, but I'm... not going to be able to be on as much. SO... I shall try to pester you all as much as I can when I'm on...

So, what's everyone's opinion on Fallout76? Good? Bad? Pineapples?

Good to see you Blackout, was wondering what happen to you. But as for fallout. Haven't really been fallowing it so I can't say.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Why what’s wrong?
Sigh... Woke up late today. Had to go to the doctor because my brother fucked up my knee slamming a door into it. Then I have to drive to the hospital to get a mri and xray o ly for them to tell me I drove there for nothing because I need to call a special number to make an appointment. My knee hurts, I still have to go to the pharmacy, I'm tired... today sucks.

Dahlexpert

Sigh... Woke up late today. Had to go to the doctor because my brother fucked up my knee slamming a door into it. Then I have to drive to the hospital to get a mri and xray o ly for them to tell me I drove there for nothing because I need to call a special number to make an appointment. My knee hurts, I still have to go to the pharmacy, I'm tired... today sucks.

Hay it’s still the afternoon, which means once you finished all that bs. You can have the rest of the day to yourself. Look at it that way.:)

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Hey. So. Bit of an image dump but I made Betty in Soul Caliber and honestly she turned out great!
IMG_20181026_094912371.jpg
IMG_20181026_094902097.jpg
IMG_20181026_094845404.jpg
IMG_20181026_094853365.jpg