Starstream Think Tank

Dahlexpert

I sayeth, as the silent man who rarely talks (wow, marine, we're talking again... what weird feeling) No more RWBY discussions cause it's becoming very negative. Love you all tho.

Now, Imma go and be happy with Three Kingdoms. That's pretty dope.

I wish I could play Three Kingdoms.

Black0ut

I wish I could play Three Kingdoms.
Right?! It's fucking gold!

A slight intro to Total wars: You have an army and you smash the opponent's army. Sometimes you smash their army with an Allied army or defend against them smashing you with another army.

Three Kingdoms focuses on the characters and breathes life back into tactical combat. Like overwhelming firepower? Get a Strategist. Want to ruin an enemy's day? Get a vanguard with shock cavalry. It's amazing...

ShadowHounder

Right?! It's fucking gold!

A slight intro to Total wars: You have an army and you smash the opponent's army. Sometimes you smash their army with an Allied army or defend against them smashing you with another army.

Three Kingdoms focuses on the characters and breathes life back into tactical combat. Like overwhelming firepower? Get a Strategist. Want to ruin an enemy's day? Get a vanguard with shock cavalry. It's amazing...
All we need now is Starcraft 3 lol

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

All we need now is Starcraft 3 lol

Mhmhm. #MyLifeForAuir

I wish. Give me a story closer to the tone of the originals or Nova Covert Ops and my money is theirs.

Say what you want about the recent StarCrafts, they gave us the best character and his name is Alarak. It's like anyone John De Lancie plays just turns into gold.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

When you and your friend are taking about Anime and he say JoJo is overrated.

D8y957LVsAE2zAU.jpeg

Lyte

For those of you wondering why I am not responding or bothering with colabs, it just cause I am waiting for things to kick into gear before trying to get too invested.