Starstream Think Tank

DarkGemini24601

I suspect this has expanded a little since, but this is the collab listing I have thus far. A lot of the later stuff is in no super particular order, but I did my best to spread things out nicely.

1. JJJ - Lady (Zombie & Frost)
  2. JJJ - Blisk (Zombie & Dahl)
  3. JJJ - ‘Chuck’ (Zombie & Pixy)
  4. Gazan (Pixy solo)
  5. JJJ - Titania (Zombie & Blackout)
  6. JJJ - Kazane - Nick (Zombie, Gem, & Blackout)
  7. Gazan - Kazane (Pixy & Gem)
  8. Ken - Kazane (Tax & Gem)
  9. Haya - Ken (Tax solo)
  10. Blisk - Kazane (Dahl & Gem)
  11. Nick - Lady (Blackout & Frost)
  12. Titania - Devo (Blackout & Gem)
  13. Gazan - ‘Chuck’ (Pixy solo)
  14. JJJ - Elisa (Zombie & Shadow)
  15. Gazan - Haya (Pixy & Tax)
  16. Titania - Elisa (Blackout and Shadow)
  17. JJJ - Yyashatra (Zombie & Frost)
  18. Blisk - Elisa (Dahl & Shadow)
  19. Elisa - Devo (Shadow & Gem)
  20. JJJ - Blaze (Zombie & Insane)
  21. Aya-Ella (Zombie & Insane)
  22. Chuck - Elisa (Pixy & Shadow)
  23. Indra - Kazane (Marine & Gem)
  24. Ella - Nick (Insane & Blackout)
  25. Blaze - Titania (Insane & Blackout)
  26. Ella - Titania (Insane & Blackout)
  27. JJJ - Kazane (Zombie & Gem)
  28. Elise - Ella (Shadow & Insane)
  29. Ella - Kazane (Insane & Gem)

BMPixy

I suspect this has expanded a little since, but this is the collab listing I have thus far. A lot of the later stuff is in no super particular order, but I did my best to spread things out nicely.

4. Gazan (Pixy solo)
  9. Haya - Ken (Tax solo)
Two I believe you are missing is an Ella/Gazan one set between the latter meeting Kazane and Haya, and a Chuck/Titania one between the former meeting JJJ and Elise.

Insane Darkness

So... who here wants to help me figure out what to attempt drawing? I've got a few ideas... but I'm too indecisive for that XD

The options I have so far are:
A human swordsman with demonic powers
A flame witch
A brawler like combatant from a darker point in time (modern with magic involved)

Human Swordsman with demonic powers would be a lot of straight edges with a few curves here and there. Slightly more complex than purely a human swordsman.
Flame Witch is likely the most complicated. There are a lot of curves everywhere and a lot of intricate things.
Modern Magic Brawler is the most complex IDEA, so that's likely the hardest one to draw of them all.

Insane Darkness

4. Gazan (Pixy solo)
  9. Haya - Ken (Tax solo)
Two I believe you are missing is an Ella/Gazan one set between the latter meeting Kazane and Haya, and a Chuck/Titania one between the former meeting JJJ and Elise.
Other than that, very beautiful list. :3

ShadowHounder

Human Swordsman with demonic powers would be a lot of straight edges with a few curves here and there. Slightly more complex than purely a human swordsman.
Flame Witch is likely the most complicated. There are a lot of curves everywhere and a lot of intricate things.
Modern Magic Brawler is the most complex IDEA, so that's likely the hardest one to draw of them all.
It's looking like the Flame Witch is going to be the winner here... so wish me luck I guess XD

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

So. I'ma have an Ask me anything for my new characters Lady, Yixx, and Yyashtra. Partly to help you get to know them better and partly so I can get a better feel for them. I'll start with some simple ones and then you guys can go ahead.

Favorite Pokemon?

Lady: "I like Sylveon! She's adorable and she'll straight up eat your dragon's face off. Don't mess with her little bows."

Yyashtra: "Hmm... You're Human fictional animals... Pheromosa seems quite nice, very regal."

Yixx: Uhhh... I guess Mimikyu. It's shy like me... And is skittish... Like me... Hehe... yeah... It's also super cute..."

Favorite Genre of Music?

Lady: "Ooo! Uh... Techno! No no! Jazz! EDM is great too! Blame my sister!"

Yyashtra: "Classical."

Yixx: "Mmm... Smooth Jazz I think... Something relaxing..."

Favorite Food?

Lady: "Burgers! The bigger and juicier the better! What? I'm a growing girl."

Yyashtra: "Honey. Generally. And your soft crumbly Human bread things. Cookies? Yes. Cookies."

Yixx: "We don't really eat like that but a I can taste through lady so... Strawberries... Anything Strawberry please..."

ShadowHounder

So. I'ma have an Ask me anything for my new characters Lady, Yixx, and Yyashtra. Partly to help you get to know them better and partly so I can get a better feel for them. I'll start with some simple ones and then you guys can go ahead.

Favorite Pokemon?

Lady: "I like Sylveon! She's adorable and she'll straight up eat your dragon's face off. Don't mess with her little bows."

Yyashtra: "Hmm... You're Human fictional animals... Pheromosa seems quite nice, very regal."

Yixx: Uhhh... I guess Mimikyu. It's shy like me... And is skittish... Like me... Hehe... yeah... It's also super cute..."

Favorite Genre of Music?

Lady: "Ooo! Uh... Techno! No no! Jazz! EDM is great too! Blame my sister!"

Yyashtra: "Classical."

Yixx: "Mmm... Smooth Jazz I think... Something relaxing..."

Favorite Food?

Lady: "Burgers! The bigger and juicier the better! What? I'm a growing girl."

Yyashtra: "Honey. Generally. And your soft crumbly Human bread things. Cookies? Yes. Cookies."

Yixx: "We don't really eat like that but a I can taste through lady so... Strawberries... Anything Strawberry please..."
Q1: What is the dumbest. most embarrassing thing you've ever done in your life?
Q2: Do you have anyone in the crew you are interested in? *Insert Lenny face here*
Q3: On a scale of 1 to Megumin, how much do you like explosions?

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Q1: What is the dumbest. most embarrassing thing you've ever done in your life?
Q2: Do you have anyone in the crew you are interested in? *Insert Lenny face here*
Q3: On a scale of 1 to Megumin, how much do you like explosions?

Q1

Lady: "Okay. So one time when my Brother came of age we all went out drinking. Except I was eight years younger so I definitely wasn't allowed to drink. I begged to go anyway though because ai didn't want to miss all the fun.

So after begging we all go out and go to this friend's house where they had the drinks. I somehow managed to find my way to where everyone was storing the drinks and chugged a few myself. When I woke up I was covered in butter butt naked in the middle of the kitchen with all of my siblings and their friends staring at me. They didn't take me anyway for a while after that.

Yyashtra: I... Oh! One time I accidentally addressed the Shara'Sharei of another tribe like she was merely a high class Sharei! Oh! How embarrassing! I was mortified for months!"

Yixx: Um. No.

Q2:

Lady: "Ooo. Saucy. That JJ isn't bad looking herself... So is her Tamearin friend Aya... Lots to work with, like a kid in a candy shop here."

Yyashtra: "What an odd question... I don't know of any others of my kind on board for which to breed..."

Yixx: Ummmmm.... Noooooooo.

Q3

Lady: Solid Eight. My sister was more of a Mugumin though.

Yyashtra: Two. They have their uses but explosives are too imprecise for me sometimes.

Yixx: Uhh n- Oh! I mean uh.... Five?"

ShadowHounder

Q1

Lady: "Okay. So one time when my Brother came of age we all went out drinking. Except I was eight years younger so I definitely wasn't allowed to drink. I begged to go anyway though because ai didn't want to miss all the fun.

So after begging we all go out and go to this friend's house where they had the drinks. I somehow managed to find my way to where everyone was storing the drinks and chugged a few myself. When I woke up I was covered in butter butt naked in the middle of the kitchen with all of my siblings and their friends staring at me. They didn't take me anyway for a while after that.

Yyashtra: I... Oh! One time I accidentally addressed the Shara'Sharei of another tribe like she was merely a high class Sharei! Oh! How embarrassing! I was mortified for months!"

Yixx: Um. No.

Q2:

Lady: "Ooo. Saucy. That JJ isn't bad looking herself... So is her Tamearin friend Aya... Lots to work with, like a kid in a candy shop here."

Yyashtra: "What an odd question... I don't know of any others of my kind on board for which to breed..."

Yixx: Ummmmm.... Noooooooo.

Q3

Lady: Solid Eight. My sister was more of a Mugumin though.

Yyashtra: Two. They have their uses but explosives are too imprecise for me sometimes.

Yixx: Uhh n- Oh! I mean uh.... Five?"
OMG Lady's answer to Question 2 is perfect XD