Starstream Think Tank

DarkGemini24601

From what I've seen of bios, we have quite a few engineers but no proper scientists (that have bios posted yet). If no one protests, I think one of my incoming characters may claim that lab-room.

Insane Darkness

From what I've seen of bios, we have quite a few engineers but no proper scientists (that have bios posted yet). If no one protests, I think one of my incoming characters may claim that lab-room.
Might as well. Just remember that the med bay is taken by an asshole Frenchman known as Blaze, so don't get hurt. ;)

Dahlexpert

I think a scientist isn't needed for a, bunch of hired mercenaries. I mean what are they gonna do amputate an arm. Well my charter already did that, to both his arms and his legs and his spine and heart and. I'm gonna stop mentioning how many body parts my character got rid of.

DarkGemini24601

I think a scientist isn't needed for a, bunch of hired mercenaries. I mean what are they gonna do amputate an arm. Well my charter already did that, to both his arms and his legs and his spine and heart and. I'm gonna stop mentioning how many body parts my character got rid of.
Well, she’s not a research and development type scientist. I went over with tax why that wouldn’t really work considering the setting. Lina’s a doctor and biologist. With the right equipment - which she doesn’t really have right now - and templates she could do basic genemodding or install cybernetics.

BMPixy

Well, she’s not a research and development type scientist. I went over with tax why that wouldn’t really work considering the setting. Lina’s a doctor and biologist. With the right equipment - which she doesn’t really have right now - and templates she could do basic genemodding or install cybernetics.

Besides, without a scientist we won't have anyone on the codec list to who we can ask "What... is it doctor?" when we see the new freak of the week and get an honest answer in reply.

DarkGemini24601

Besides, without a scientist we won't have anyone on the codec list to who we can ask "What... is it doctor?" when we see the new freak of the week and get an honest answer in reply.
The irony is that for combat style she prefers... close range?! This wasn’t intentional, I swear.

Dahlexpert

f1d8f51172229c23397a4e8bdf652aa8.jpg

Do not mock me boy.

Last edited:

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Sorry for the late response. Been super sick the last two days. Whole house has been. Some kind of stomach bug.

Um... Pixy asked about finding bounties. Certain hard to find ones require our Cartus Captain to keep her sources in check, but many can be found through the various government institutions. Simply contacting, say, the local GFP outpost will allow you to upload all the current wanted individuals in that area and beyond.