Starstream Think Tank

ShadowHounder

Saw da Sanic da Hedgehorg this weekend qith my niece. You know you're a big nerd when you obviously enjoyed it more tgen the child demographic it was targeting, but it had just enough nostalgia and adult humor to catch my eye and make me laugh. It really is a good movie. Not great. Not fantastic. But much better then the train wreck most people were expecting. I'd even go as far to say that I would not only be okay with a sequel, I hope it gets a sequel. Go see it if you have an interest in the blue blur, would like a nice, family friendly acyion flick with some nods to the adult fans in the audience, or saw and enjoyed Detective Pikachu for what it was and want a similarly good time with a movie that respects the lore and background as much but doesn't expect you to be as knowledgeable with the source material as that movie did.
I've been told it has a lot of adult humor snuck inside

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Itty Bitty Titty Committee

(Jinx taught me that one.)
+_143aa5957e122c90c5f2a959b1b8446e.jpg

ShadowHounder

Just for clarification sake: Fafnir and Lord Darkmane are not the same person. Darkmane was executed after being captured by Winter and Merlin. Fafnir is his eldest son who was banished for treason against his father.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Please check out the new collab that's up. Had a lot of fun with it, it leads into one of Shadow's previous posts and it sets up for what will ultimately be the final confrontation of the story.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Forgot to mention I saw Birds of Prey the other day. Thought it was a really enjoyable movie. Liked it even more then Sonic the Hedgehog, though Sonic is a bit more accessible considering it was PG versus a hard R. Still, the Harley Quinn centered movie was definatly the better movie, and if you have any interest or love for the character (which I do), you'll enjoy the movie. It's too bad that it isn't getting nearly the amount of love as it should be.

ShadowHounder

Please check out the new collab that's up. Had a lot of fun with it, it leads into one of Shadow's previous posts and it sets up for what will ultimately be the final confrontation of the story.
And by previous post, Zombs mean a collab I've been wanting to post that most of you already know about, but can't because @Black0ut hasn't finished (last time I checked with him) the collab that is supposed to come before it... And has now put multiple collabs on hold because of it.

Last edited:

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Anyone watch the Animal Crossing Direct? Anyone excited for the game? I am... a little. But I was disappointed by the last game I was really excited for and now I don't know what to think. But... I've always liked Animal Crossing so... it should be worth it... right?:(

ShadowHounder

Anyone watch the Animal Crossing Direct? Anyone excited for the game? I am... a little. But I was disappointed by the last game I was really excited for and now I don't know what to think. But... I've always liked Animal Crossing so... it should be worth it... right?:(
Considering Animal Crossing is one of those games that doesn't take massive risks by fucking with their formula... It's usually a safe pick (I personally not found of the series, but if you enjoyed the 3DS one, you'll likely enjoy this one)

ShadowHounder

I can't find a job that will even consider interviewing me. I can't figure out a feasible plan to secure a decent future. I can't improve or even be successful in anything I try to invest in. I can't even develop the tolerance or knowledge needed to deal with other people. What the fuck am I even supposed to do? Everything I've done so far as resulted in nothing but failure and being placed in a situation that was worse than I had previous.

Dahlexpert

I can't find a job that will even consider interviewing me. I can't figure out a feasible plan to secure a decent future. I can't improve or even be successful in anything I try to invest in. I can't even develop the tolerance or knowledge needed to deal with other people. What the fuck am I even supposed to do? Everything I've done so far as resulted in nothing but failure and being placed in a situation that was worse than I had previous.

Shadow let me ask you a quick question, how old are you.