Starstream Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Got a new collab up for you. Well... newish. Should have posted it a week ago. Takes place before the Roberta mission, maybe while all the insanity of Master's plan coming to a close is happening. Sorry for the delay. I've been really bad at that lately... but hopefully it will be uplifting after all the sad posts of people dying and missions failing and governments crumbling.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
And with that Master's story arc comes to a complete close (and I begin to notice my happen of killing characters lol). Might do an epilogue with Malcolm and Sunflower... But for now the book has closed and the world is changed forever by the actions of one stubborn soldier and those dumb enough to follow him.

So... What did y'all think of the story of Master?
Very enjoyable, if sad. Wish things could have been different but at least this will lead to reform in the GFP.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
This diet I'm on fucking sucks! I can't have anything I fucking want! But I can't quit the diet because it is working too fucking well and I've already lost 20 fucking pounds in 3 fucking weeks!

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
That feeling when you want to go see a movie with friends... then remember you have no friends that live within 700 miles of you to go see it with...

fdb63dc06dbeb6ea2031a2a74c4df801.jpg

Last edited:

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I'm not saying imminently. Just within a couple months.
That would be nice. We can go see a movie and play videogames and stay up late and do each other's hair and talk about boys and sacrifice a goat to our pagan god and eat cookies and have a good time!

I do plan on trying to make time to go see people with weekend vacations. Might take a while to get to everyone though. Best I can afford is one a year. Already planning for New York this year at the same time as a FFVII Remake concert at Carnegie hall in October, as well as a trip to Virginia and DC sometime next year, possibly in the summer. So if you live in New York or Virginia, hit me up! As for the year after next? Idk. I know at least one or two of you live in Texas. Not sure about the rest of you. B0, yours says Washington. Maybe I'll come see you if you don't come see me first.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

That would be nice. We can go see a movie and play videogames and stay up late and do each other's hair and talk about boys and sacrifice a goat to our pagan god and eat cookies and have a good time!

I do plan on trying to make time to go see people with weekend vacations. Might take a while to get to everyone though. Best I can afford is one a year. Already planning for New York this year at the same time as a FFVII Remake concert at Carnegie hall in October, as well as a trip to Virginia and DC sometime next year, possibly in the summer. So if you live in New York or Virginia, hit me up! As for the year after next? Idk. I know at least one or two of you live in Texas. Not sure about the rest of you. B0, yours says Washington. Maybe I'll come see you if you don't come see me first.

I know Dahl lives in Maryland. Baltimore I think? It's not a crazy drive to DC from there