Starstream Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Today is okay. Decent breakfast. Okay drive to work. First couple of hours have gone at a decent pace. Tenant gave me a Starbucks giftcard for helping him with something (not that I drink coffee, but it was a nice gesture). Tired and a little sad but not as sad and tired as yesterday. Plus it is Friday. Might go to Friday Night Magic... but then I do have to save my money up for a vacation I'm hoping to go to this October...

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
EQLwEyAXUAAuJ1r.jpeg.jpg

Black0ut

Today is okay. Decent breakfast. Okay drive to work. First couple of hours have gone at a decent pace. Tenant gave me a Starbucks giftcard for helping him with something (not that I drink coffee, but it was a nice gesture). Tired and a little sad but not as sad and tired as yesterday. Plus it is Friday. Might go to Friday Night Magic... but then I do have to save my money up for a vacation I'm hoping to go to this October...
Here's a huggle! *HUGS*

Black0ut

WELL, I HAVE NEWS TO SHARE. I have discovered... that orange juice goes really well with many different drinks, alcoholic or non. I shall now disappear into the ether until I sense something wrong.

ShadowHounder

WELL, I HAVE NEWS TO SHARE. I have discovered... that orange juice goes really well with many different drinks, alcoholic or non. I shall now disappear into the ether until I sense something wrong.
*grabs Black by the collar* You are not authorized to leave

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Starstream Adventures funfact: the now extinct (or at least nearly extinct ;)) enemies of the Earth and Tamear, the Demigor, were named after the D&D enemy the Demogorgon, which may make an appearance if and when Terra Dolor 2 comes out.

ShadowHounder

So... As Zombs stated earlier, there is a new RP in the works. And, as at least some of you know, I have horrible time dilation... So sorry if I fucked up the week wait.

clears throat. I have created a world, much like our own, where history is unaltered by man, but forever changed by the realms of magic. In this dimension, magic is real and powerful... But has also attracted outsiders. Angels and demons seek to eradicate the mortals while they wage war on one another. Primal elementals ravage the land with vengeful energy. Artificial life threaten to disrupt the natural order of the planet called Earth. To respawned to this new increase of threats, the people of earth have banded together and reformed their military system. Armies and weaponry have been replaced in favor of magical research and funding individually owned guilds. As players of this story, you take the role of new recruits for the recently formed Guild knowm as "The Knights of the Roundtable." Owned by former military freelancer Arthur Mithral.

For anyone who plans on joining, I will have info dumps opened up over the weekend (and open to discuss various lore, race and/or location topics). Additionally, for anyone who a finished character sheet. I will have the CS forum up ASAP and will approached them to do a special "recruitment" collab (trust me, I have a plan). Can't wait to see who will be interested over the next couple of days. :3

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Random question to generate conversation. Name three movies that traumatized you as a child that were Rated G or PG, in general or from a specific scene(s).

Hi! Sorry for my quietness this week... and in general lately... been kinda sick, stepped back from writing stuff for a lil while.

Movies though?

The Ring fucked me up as a kid. I thought Insidious was pretty scary. But I think nothing ruined my sleep more than the first Paranormal Activity. Ughhh.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Hi! Sorry for my quietness this week... and in general lately... been kinda sick, stepped back from writing stuff for a lil while.

Movies though?

The Ring fucked me up as a kid. I thought Insidious was pretty scary. But I think nothing ruined my sleep more than the first Paranormal Activity. Ughhh.
Feeling any better?

ShadowHounder

*shrugs*

Oh well. I can delete it if Frost or Zombs asks me to.
I just wanted to encourage the freedom of choice over a monopoly. Especially since I haven't had a chance to make an RP yet.
Patience is a virtue my friend.

Besides, if it were a true monopoly, Zombs would be the only GM (and his irl issues are too stressful for him to be leading 24/7). I decided to talk to Zombs about relieving him of the GM role for an RP was because I had the groundwork already built up and enough time had passed from DS (and my most recent mental breakdown) that I felt comfortable filling in the gaps and being able to make it enjoyable for most of the remaining players... If not everyone.

ShadowHounder

Just finished up the information for Knights of the Roundtable (calling it KoR for short lol). Feels free to add suggestions for races, magics and other potential events of Altered Earth. But... Don't take too much time away from Starstream. Even though I have set up shop, I do also want to see Starstream to it's conclusion.

So, for anyone staying to move to the next RP... My DMs are open, but don't feel too pressured to get started as the CS page won't even be posted until Zombs announces the final mission :3

ShadowHounder

And with that Master's story arc comes to a complete close (and I begin to notice my happen of killing characters lol). Might do an epilogue with Malcolm and Sunflower... But for now the book has closed and the world is changed forever by the actions of one stubborn soldier and those dumb enough to follow him.

So... What did y'all think of the story of Master?

Black0ut

And with that Master's story arc comes to a complete close (and I begin to notice my happen of killing characters lol). Might do an epilogue with Malcolm and Sunflower... But for now the book has closed and the world is changed forever by the actions of one stubborn soldier and those dumb enough to follow him.

Sad, but I liked it.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

I guess I hoped he would do a little more. I really liked him. Sad to see him go.