Starstream Think Tank

DarkGemini24601

Reading through the slew of new collabs. Liking what I'm seeing so far for the most part--enjoyed that Blaze and Yyasha didn't start off on the right foot with Yip (especially since it might make my collab feel a bit different once its finished, variety yadda yadda). This line from Gazan nicely covers the honorable side beneath the arrogance.
"But I knew that look in your eyes, Yin, and that told me enough."
And more Gazan action & development is always welcome.
- I was not expecting that collab to lead immediately into the next one, that's smooth.
- Blisk and Gazan are gloriously polar to one another.
- I'll just leave this here:
"I am priceless," Gazan answered, putting one hand to his hip, the other clenched into a fist before him. "A Galactic Treasure beyond worth."

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
On a more serious note:
video-game-chicksare-so-seky-imean-come-on-just-lookat-that-33788500.png

Black0ut

Lounging with Lady; Character Opinions

Titania: yeah, I had a tough time reading Quin writing because holy shit, that crap is hard, what with extra consonants and the like. Still can't read it... and I know how difficult it can be when you have to do horrible things to survive... I just hope that things get better for you.

Nick: Okay... some of us have done worse things to people than just kill them. Torture is one such a thing or ripping limbs off and preventing them from bleeding out. As for how you got to space... I'm sorry. I wish it would've been us GFP Peacekeepers that rescued you... but you're stronger than ever now, and you both can keep going, reaching new and grander heights.

Black0ut: Fuckin well done you two. I loved it and the orgy story made me chuckle and laugh as well. You also tugged on my heart strings when you revealed part of Lady's past. Anyways, love you both and... back to being a passive observer.

ShadowHounder

Lounging with Lady; Character Opinions

Titania: yeah, I had a tough time reading Quin writing because holy shit, that crap is hard, what with extra consonants and the like. Still can't read it... and I know how difficult it can be when you have to do horrible things to survive... I just hope that things get better for you.

Nick: Okay... some of us have done worse things to people than just kill them. Torture is one such a thing or ripping limbs off and preventing them from bleeding out. As for how you got to space... I'm sorry. I wish it would've been us GFP Peacekeepers that rescued you... but you're stronger than ever now, and you both can keep going, reaching new and grander heights.

Black0ut: Fuckin well done you two. I loved it and the orgy story made me chuckle and laugh as well. You also tugged on my heart strings when you revealed part of Lady's past. Anyways, love you both and... back to being a passive observer.
No opinion posts for me? ;-;

Black0ut

I'm an antisocial bastard who hides from people. But I'm starting a new thing called [collab/solo name]; Character opinions. Wherein I'll give some of my character's opinions as well as my own. However, I refuse to go back and do all of the collab thus far. I like having working fingers... And sanity. Sanity is good.

ShadowHounder

I'm an antisocial bastard who hides from people. But I'm starting a new thing called [collab/solo name]; Character opinions. Wherein I'll give some of my character's opinions as well as my own. However, I refuse to go back and do all of the collab thus far. I like having working fingers... And sanity. Sanity is good.
Fair enough... I am intrigued to see how this continues in the future (still kind of want Nick's opinion on my Tax collab though XD)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So, um... who else liked the FF7 trailer from E3? Anyone else going to get it for PS4?

If they port it for the XBone, anyone going to get that version?

What versions you going to get? Anyone interested in the 1st Class Addition?

ShadowHounder

So, um... who else liked the FF7 trailer from E3? Anyone else going to get it for PS4?

If they port it for the XBone, anyone going to get that version?

What versions you going to get? Anyone interested in the 1st Class Addition?
I'm likely not going be able to buy it... Which is sad because this version actually looks good and not just some overrated rehash of an overrated game