Starstream Think Tank

Black0ut

Decided to set up the KotR thread now to help with my sanity. I'll let you all know when you are allowed to post (and set up a new think tank after all of the recruitment stuff has been posted).

For now... enjoy reading up on how Arthur recruited Rebecca
Shall read... when I'm done with working on a non-prof script...

Black0ut

Dear God, I've never had my back broken by playing beat saber - Except for Today! If you have Beat Saber, One Hope is fucking horrible. It plays like a Level of difficulty higher than what you have and it's a longer song too. Despite that... I love playing it. :)

ShadowHounder

Dear God, I've never had my back broken by playing beat saber - Except for Today! If you have Beat Saber, One Hope is fucking horrible. It plays like a Level of difficulty higher than what you have and it's a longer song too. Despite that... I love playing it. :)
have you played any custom maps at all?

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

#PCMasterRace

*Looks at my Xbox*

It's okay. Your time will come again my friend.

(Xbox, PlayStation, PC, Nintendo. Long ago, all four consoles lived to together in Harmony, but then, everything changed when the PlayStation 4 attacked. Only the Xbox, Master of consistent framerate and high fidelity AAA Blockbusters could stop it, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. An entire decade has passed before Microsoft released the new Xbox, the Xbox Series X, and though it's processing power is great, it has a long way to go before it can save anything, but I believe, The Xbox Series X can save gaming.)

ShadowHounder

*Looks at my Xbox*

It's okay. Your time will come again my friend.

(Xbox, PlayStation, PC, Nintendo. Long ago, all four consoles lived to together in Harmony, but then, everything changed when the PlayStation 4 attacked. Only the Xbox, Master of consistent framerate and high fidelity AAA Blockbusters could stop it, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. An entire decade has passed before Microsoft released the new Xbox, the Xbox Series X, and though it's processing power is great, it has a long way to go before it can save anything, but I believe, The Xbox Series X can save gaming.)
I didn't know I was playing HyperDimension Neptunia