Starstream Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
BowedOrneryGoa-small.gif

ShadowHounder

Does... does anyone care about Gami anymore? It seems like activity in here (both on the think tank and in convos) has fallen by a considerable amount... and it's kind of discouraging to be honest...

Black0ut

Hey, just your neighborhood lurker who doesn't usually say much:

To contradict my last statement, let me say one thing: I can tell everyone is going through some shit. It doesn't matter what job you have or if you don't, it doesn't matter what skin color if you'd blue, orange, or green... we all have families irl and while we're one in here as well (love you all!(Even Marine despite us not really talking( Imma huge shit out of you son))), we all have real worries: riots, civil unrest, and the worst pandemic to have hit since Spanish flu. We all have people we love that we're worried about, and I know some of this group is also worried about themselves, their finances.

I understand all of that and also recognize that we are all going to be distracted. So I want to put the question out there: should we take a collective break and deal with the shit we have going on in our lives and come back to this with fresh heads or do we want to persevere through these trying times and find solace in our stories as we often do?

(Will admit, as one of the depressed writers who often struggles to post things, (sorry Zombs will do it tonight/today) I am a bit biased, but this was just a thought.)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Sorry. I knownI've been distant. Been having a hard time lately. I've tried to start conversations here though and some of you just... ignored them. :( But I'll keep trying.

ShadowHounder

Hey, just your neighborhood lurker who doesn't usually say much:

To contradict my last statement, let me say one thing: I can tell everyone is going through some shit. It doesn't matter what job you have or if you don't, it doesn't matter what skin color if you'd blue, orange, or green... we all have families irl and while we're one in here as well (love you all!(Even Marine despite us not really talking( Imma huge shit out of you son))), we all have real worries: riots, civil unrest, and the worst pandemic to have hit since Spanish flu. We all have people we love that we're worried about, and I know some of this group is also worried about themselves, their finances.

I understand all of that and also recognize that we are all going to be distracted. So I want to put the question out there: should we take a collective break and deal with the shit we have going on in our lives and come back to this with fresh heads or do we want to persevere through these trying times and find solace in our stories as we often do?

(Will admit, as one of the depressed writers who often struggles to post things, (sorry Zombs will do it tonight/today) I am a bit biased, but this was just a thought.)
But... but Gami is my break...