Starstream Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Wow twenty one, wow that’s productive.
Well, not all of them have full bios yet. Only the ones that I plan to use for more then a little bit. The problem is they all need bios, evn the ones that'll only be around for a short while, because if I don't give them a bio, you'll know who is going to live and who is going to die. So... got my work cut out for me.

Speaking of bios, how are the KotR bios coming along?

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Why no one wants to talk here anymore? It is the afternoon for most of us and no one even wants to say hi. It makes me sad. It makes me lonely. :confused:

Is it me? Did I upset everyone? Did I drive away all my friends like I always do? Did you guys find out my deep, dark secret that I'm actually an unlikable asshole?

Dahlexpert

Why no one wants to talk here anymore? It is the afternoon for most of us and no one even wants to say hi. It makes me sad. It makes me lonely. :confused:

Is it me? Did I upset everyone? Did I drive away all my friends like I always do? Did you guys find out my deep, dark secret that I'm actually an unlikable asshole?
I’ve going in and out of sleep, ugh sorry there buddy.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

We do love you Zombie. We just can't talk 24 all the time.