"No More Room in Hell" Think Tank

Insane Darkness

Finished Dark Souls Remastered yesterday. Had fun. So look forward to my big Finale episode in a few days, which amounts to a 2 minute boss fight, a 1 minute cutscene, and about 6 minutes of credits. Not exactly the most grand and spectacular of endings. No 45 minute MGS cutscenes to be found. But at least it is concise and gets its point across.
You know... That could explain the sudden surge in depression...
Just a thought.

ALSO, GEN 4 REMAKES BBY LES GO!!! :D:D:D:D

Hopefully, the art style gets mastered in the time before release. Currently, not a fan. But I could bear with it if it's final.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Sorry for the weekend silence. Had a hard time. Bit of a... mental breakdown yesterday. Like, really bad. Like... curled up in a ball, crying, nose so stuffy I couldn't breath bad. But I'm... better? I'm functional at least. These episodes are getting worse and more frequent though. I might have to talk to my psychiatrist about completely changing my meds because what I have now is doing nothing noticeable for me. :/

Dahlexpert

Sorry for the weekend silence. Had a hard time. Bit of a... mental breakdown yesterday. Like, really bad. Like... curled up in a ball, crying, nose so stuffy I couldn't breath bad. But I'm... better? I'm functional at least. These episodes are getting worse and more frequent though. I might have to talk to my psychiatrist about completely changing my meds because what I have now is doing nothing noticeable for me. :/
Yes pleas do because that sound so sad, I wish I could give you a hug to help you.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Anyone want to talk about... anything? I am so tired and so frustrated and I have no one to talk to all day and I just want a little social interaction. But most of my comments and questions go without response...:confused:

Black0ut

I know what you mean, I haven’t seen frost for some time, Blackout is still around. And Shadow I don’t know what he’s doing.
I have answers!
Good ole' Frost is still writing to me (I legitimately targeted everyone for a collab), Shadow hasn't written me for awhile (I HAVE THE COLLABS), so I assume they might be offsite for a while. As for me, I tend to sit in the background and make my presence known by liking people's posts. I shall try to be more vocal.

So to start, I've been playing Fallout 4 Survival... and holy shit, that mode is hard. You need to manage sleep, hunger, and thirst, which each give you separate effects. Get overtired? Lose 1 Str temporarily. But wait! There's more! You now can have a variety of diseases affecting you, each with effects ranging from you'll need to drink more water (damning in survival) to a reduction of half for AP refresh. But again, oh wait, there's more! The game will only give you a hard autosave everytime you sleep as well as everything in the world is more squishy. This just means that deathclaws should be attacked more sensibly as the bastards will one shot you out of power armor.

Anyone else have stories of hard difficulties in games?

Dahlexpert

I have answers!
Good ole' Frost is still writing to me (I legitimately targeted everyone for a collab), Shadow hasn't written me for awhile (I HAVE THE COLLABS), so I assume they might be offsite for a while. As for me, I tend to sit in the background and make my presence known by liking people's posts. I shall try to be more vocal.

So to start, I've been playing Fallout 4 Survival... and holy shit, that mode is hard. You need to manage sleep, hunger, and thirst, which each give you separate effects. Get overtired? Lose 1 Str temporarily. But wait! There's more! You now can have a variety of diseases affecting you, each with effects ranging from you'll need to drink more water (damning in survival) to a reduction of half for AP refresh. But again, oh wait, there's more! The game will only give you a hard autosave everytime you sleep as well as everything in the world is more squishy. This just means that deathclaws should be attacked more sensibly as the bastards will one shot you out of power armor.

My hole shadow of war book of vengeance series, that I might go back to. Have you ever played that game on brutal difficulty, in the early game? It sucks holy shit is it ever a pain in the ass was still fun though.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I have answers!

Does hard difficulties that come from your own lack of skill count? Because I am trying so hard not to suck at Mortal Kombat, but... shit's hard when facing people that can combo me into oblivion, meanwhile I get giddy when I'm actually able to string a whole three attacks together.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

I have answers!

I pretty much only play on this difficulty. It is my crack. If you want any advice I can let you know.

Black0ut

And new randomness that surprised even me: So I bought a little title called No Heroes Allowed and my god, do I love it. So essentially, you're a God of Destructuon who got summoned by Demons because, as is usually the case, they want to take over the world. But there's a catch: you're leading their armies... from within the tower they summoned you in, which means there is a board filled with little chibi tokens to represent heroes and monsters, of which the latter you command.

The game is a satire about all the tropes in fantasy: The Legendary Mcguffin Sword that will ruin your day, the fact the guy who summoned you is called "Badman", and many more that I wouldn't be able to cover adequately. Hell, the references made me die laughing a bit: I found Kame's house, save he's using sharks instead of turtles (they specifically made mention of the smut he has), the long grass so often seen in Pokemon Games, and my favorite mechanic, The Dragon Orbs... which look like non descript Dragon Balls.

All in all, weird little title that made me fall in love with it simply with a lot of humor and constantly attacking a demon child with a table.

"Call me goggles one more time, motherfucker, I dare you, I double dare you, say goggles one more goddamn time."

"You're doing well, Gog-" *Swings whole table* -me vs. Badmella.