"No More Room in Hell" Think Tank

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

I'm playing Resident Evil Remake. I don't know why umbrella is so obsessed with giant animals. I mean. Yeah. It's an Animal. But giant. Not sure how that progresses society but okay. :p

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I'm playing Resident Evil Remake. I don't know why umbrella is so obsessed with giant animals. I mean. Yeah. It's an Animal. But giant. Not sure how that progresses society but okay. :p
It progresses war? Their virus is meant to be a bioweapon. But I think the documents state that a lot of the giant animals like the Snake or the Shark were either unexpected mutations or accidental ones. My question was always what the hell were they thinking with the chimera monsters. That, and the early tyrants, ahem... obvious weakness.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Screenshot_20210225-104831_Samsung Internet.jpg
226.gif

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Sorry about yesterday. Fell into a dark place I had to climb out of. Can't promise it won't happen again today. These things tend to linger. But I'll try and have happy thoughts.

Dahlexpert

Sorry about yesterday. Fell into a dark place I had to climb out of. Can't promise it won't happen again today. These things tend to linger. But I'll try and have happy thoughts.
Please try and think positive, I know it’s hard he’ll I barely do it. But for you zombie pleas try and think positive.

Black0ut

Please try and think positive, I know it’s hard he’ll I barely do it. But for you zombie pleas try and think positive.
We'll help beat those thoughts away whenever we can. :)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Finished Dark Souls Remastered yesterday. Had fun. So look forward to my big Finale episode in a few days, which amounts to a 2 minute boss fight, a 1 minute cutscene, and about 6 minutes of credits. Not exactly the most grand and spectacular of endings. No 45 minute MGS cutscenes to be found. But at least it is concise and gets its point across.