"No More Room in Hell" Think Tank

Dahlexpert

My sleep seclude has been off, and at my work I found out that we might be stocking the entire store instead of a few ales so not good.

Dahlexpert

No they might have gotten a new contract, and they fired most of the people that did the other half of the stor.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Sorry for the silence. Was out sick for a while. Another Covid scare. Well... I say scare, but I knew I didn't have it. Didn't stop them from kicking me out of work while I waited for test results though. But I'm back.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Finished my LP of Final Fantasy VII Remake during my home time. Those episodes will be coming out in the usual daily manner. Once they are all out, please look forward to my LP of my first PS5 game, Demon's Souls.

Looking forward to this one. Not only because I'm such a fan of the SoulsBorn series, but because I've been told this game sets the standard of what can be expected from the current generation in graphics, and from what little I've played so far? Absolutely gorgeous.

Black0ut

I love any games with Character creators. I am kind of an addict
Dragon's Dogma, tis one of the best. Want to be an actual Midget? You can. Want to be a hulking behemoth like you are irl? Done. Hair options? Name it. It's a great game if you're looking for customization.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Dragon's Dogma, tis one of the best. Want to be an actual Midget? You can. Want to be a hulking behemoth like you are irl? Done. Hair options? Name it. It's a great game if you're looking for customization.

I always liked Fallout 4 and the sculpting mechanic but if you want to go for an Anime Aesthetic nothing best Code Vein