X-COM RP THINK TANK (part2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGemini24601

I will admit, I'm a bit surprised that so far only Zombie's characters have visited Atka in the medical ward. Desmond got so many visitors. V_V

DarkGemini24601

He also was on the verge of dying and lost an arm o_O
She got shot through an arm, in the chest, and almost died. That's not minor.

I'm just miffed because Emily got visitors and so did Desmond, but so far I only got one visitor, and that was already planned to happen.

Someone, anyone, don't hesitate to ask me to do something with Atka before she gets out of the ward.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
She got shot through an arm, in the chest, and almost died. That's not minor.

I'm just miffed because Emily got visitors and so did Desmond, but so far I only got one visitor, and that was already planned to happen.

Someone, anyone, don't hesitate to ask me to do something with Atka before she gets out of the ward.
images

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Yeah, posted a new thread for character bios, just in case we need to reference them. This will be especially helpful for people who's bios are stuck in the middle of the role-play thread.

Please move your bios over as soon as you get a chance.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Yeah, posted a new thread for character bios, just in case we need to reference them. This will be especially helpful for people who's bios are stuck in the middle of the role-play thread.

Please move your bios over as soon as you get a chance.
Also helps us to fix any inconsistencies that may have come from the story progression, I know I will be tweaking Desmond's quite a bit as it wasn't really that refined.

DarkGemini24601

A gift for everyone in the morning: "Life Marches On"

Inspired by ZombieSplitter's foray into the more civilian parts of people's lives, I decided to give you all a glimpse of my XCOM characters' family and friends. If I get the time there will be something from Elene, as well. Though its going to be a little different, considering everything.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Finished moving my Bios over to the new thread. You might have noticed three new bios, one for Ayame, and two more for characters briefly mentioned in my last collab with Marine. Be sure to check them out when you get a chance. And don't forget to move your bios and delete then from the main RP thread if you haven't done so already.

DarkGemini24601

Yep. I wrote a short solo post with her, but its so short I don't even want to post it on your own. I can incorporate it into a collab, if you'd like. ^_^

Also, speaking of short posts, something very lighthearted with Elene for all of you. (Unusually lighthearted for me xD)

Frostlich1228

Yep. I wrote a short solo post with her, but its so short I don't even want to post it on your own. I can incorporate it into a collab, if you'd like. ^_^

Also, speaking of short posts, something very lighthearted with Elene for all of you. (Unusually lighthearted for me xD)

Sounds fun, feel free to start up a convo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.