MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Sweet, sweet logic.
upload_2014-11-18_18-23-4.jpeg

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I am just glad it didn't end up like the ending to School Days. If you have no idea what I am talking about, DO NOT look it up. It is some pretty...um...graphic stuff for a slice of life romance show.
That is hilarious that you mentioned that. Because half way through the collab, Gemini showed concern about how things could end up, and I kid you not, the first thing I asked him was "Have you ever seen an anime called School Days?".

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
That is hilarious that you mentioned that. Because half way through the collab, Gemini showed concern about how things could end up, and I kid you not, the first thing I asked him was "Have you ever seen an anime called School Days?".
I still have nightmares from that anime, and made me learn...NEVER CHEAT!

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Well, taking that anime off of my list.
Not much of a loss, really. I thought the rest of it was boring, contrived, and stereotypical as hell. Really, the last episode is the only interesting part of it. If you want an good anime based of an Adult Visual Novel game, go find Shuffle, Kanon, Clannad, or Fate/stay night, and just watch the last episode of this boring peice of crap on Youtube.

Why do you do this to me?
Because it's funny. Duh.

Status
Not open for further replies.