X-COM RP THINK TANK (part2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahlexpert

You no it's funny that all the woman in X-COM are bad asses but, they all had to go through something Honorable that makes them bad ass.

Dahlexpert

Ammelia is a sniper that hit her targets mostly by luck, not someone I would exactly call badass :p

But shes getting better. :3

I give Ammelia the bad ass rank because. She stood up to scarlet and said some thing to her that Scarlet would normally kill people for, but she only got a black eye and a punch to the gut. so there's that.

Frostlich1228

I give Ammelia the bad ass rank because. She stood up to scarlet and said some thing to her that Scarlet would normally kill people for, but she only got a black eye and a punch to the gut. so there's that.

Ammelia is brave, but she sometimes puts herself in dangerous situations because of it.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Well, I'd hardly call Jessica badass, not that she was ever meant to be. And Alexia is a lot tougher, but she's never faced any danger comparable to a soldier, which I made sure to point out when the Thin Man got a hold of her.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Don't forget Elizabeth and her needles!
images

DarkGemini24601

Aya sighed, raising her index finger, a small flame appearing over it. "I do. They're a bit rusting. I've avoided using them for a while, but I started practicing when I've had the time alone."
Ooooohhhhh man pyrokinesis. I'm curious as to if Aya has a specific psionic type, or if she's the standard purple. We'll see...

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Ooooohhhhh man pyrokinesis. I'm curious as to if Aya has a specific psionic type, or if she's the standard purple. We'll see...
Her abilities come less from psionics and more from the manifestation of evolutionary leaps caused by the advancement of control over her mitochondria... but light blueish-green is her color.

Additionally, I love the fact that I put up a post in which a girl temporarily injects her consciousness into a cat, and the first comment on it is about the tiny flame dancing across Aya finger.:D:D:D

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Her color? :p
Yeah, I guess that sounds weird with no context. It's an idea that Gemini introduced and Marine expanded on (or was that the other way around, I can't remember) in which the visible color of one's psychokinetic abilities is a reflection of that's person's abilities. The alien's are purple, Desmond is red, Atka is blue, and now Aya is a blueish-green.

Last edited:

DarkGemini24601

Yeah, I guess that sounds weird with no context. It's an idea that Gemini introduced and Marine expanded on (or was that the other way around, I can't remember) in which the visible color of one's psychokinetic abilities is a reflection of that's person's abilities. The alien's are purple, Desmond is red, Atka is blue, and now Ayame is a blueish-green.
You mean Aya, right? Not Ayame?

"That comes later..." *bane voice*

Adrammalech

I know, I'm jokin' cuz it's the color I use for my posts. It's also the color of Gamigon now, it seems. :p Although I now use a SPECIAL BLEND that isn't on the color grid to make it a tad darker.

Status
Not open for further replies.