X-COM RP THINK TANK (part2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGemini24601

Considering how he was after the Moscow mission, it will do a lot more then break him.
It's been awhile since...that...I don't know that he'd go that far, but I would envision him being reckless and cold afterwards. I mean...there's a lot of women on this damn base... but I've found that many of my character's have immense trouble with trying a third time, especially after a previous lover died.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Still running scenarios through my head on how it will be dealt with. Aw, so many choices...
Plus Ellie will be one sad puppy. On top of that there is another little secret that Ammelia has brought up concerning a certain misfit that will really be a nail in the coffin. *No pun intended*.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
It's been awhile since...that...I don't know that he'd go that far, but I would envision him being reckless and cold afterwards.
I don't know why but it seems that all of our characters are at REALLY low points even though we are technically winning, morale is shit right now.

DarkGemini24601

I don't know why but it seems that all of our characters are at REALLY low points even though we are technically winning, morale is shit right now.
It's because we're all cruel bastards, that's why. And I've found in Long War, you may seem to be winning, but you can actually be falling far behind.

PrismaCube

Yeah, and I'm developing her beyond just an A.I. of course. Doing my best to have her personality develop while showing similarities to Lusett, a nod to your original plan, perhaps? *wink wink*

Hearing this makes me want to read everything xD If I just had more time and less stuff to study xD

DarkGemini24601

*creates badass hybrid fighter, she becomes confined to base* Don't worry, whether it happens to Kitty or otherwise, I plan for her to fight something at some point. Dunno about being a soldier though, she's a bit young for that, not to mention she couldn't use a gun well. That said, she'd be like having a chryssalid squad member, or a beserker if given proper armor.

Frostlich1228

Ammelia should count herself lucky Kitty doesn't know about her.

Yeah, Killing Ammy would break David and if kitty could somehow blame it on X-Com, He would not rest until he saw the commander laying in a pool of her own blood. David is hardcore like that.

Also, I decided that Ammelia would probably try and save Jessie first during the base assault, Buniq may be way younger but she has the ability to fight off a few mooks if she needs to.

Frostlich1228

David is rather...unstable. I don't think he's a completely sane/rational person.

His daughter is literally everything to him, hell, he would probably wage an all out war on just about anyone if it meant protecting his daughter. That's why the business world knows not to fuck with the Cross Family.

Desmond may have a 'special' assignment if future plans come into fruition.

Desmond, she's already mad at you, stop trying to make it worse!

BMPixy

250px-Xanatos.JPG

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Yeah, Killing Ammy would break David and if kitty could somehow blame it on X-Com, He would not rest until he saw the commander laying in a pool of her own blood. David is hardcore like that.

Also, I decided that Ammelia would probably try and save Jessie first during the base assault, Buniq may be way younger but she has the ability to fight off a few mooks if she needs to.
Framing X-COM would be a bonus. He would mainly kill her because his invisibility doesn't work on her. He can almost perfectly blend into the walls, rendering him nearly invisible, but that wouldn't fool Ammelia's eyes in the slightest.

BlueBead

I OPENED A WORD DOCUMENT.
GONNA TYPE BASIC STUFF FOR JUNI'S BIO.
THE HYPE IS REAL.

Edit: Also, what year is it in the role play? Need it for Juni's birthdate in this universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.