X-COM RP THINK TANK (part2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahlexpert

So the next post of the legacy of Cassia striker is up. Were both Cassia and Isabella entire the drift ,and it shows that the drift is different for every person.

DarkGemini24601

Damn, so that's what you two have been working on.

Elene: did he just...reveal my existence to Ammy? After I told XCOM of my existence? Does he want to be found out?

PrismaCube

It's like when I'm drawing and I'm like, "That is the most gorgeous hand I've ever drawn," only to find out later I was doing line art on the sketch layer.
Then re-drawing it on the proper layer and it ends up looking like feces.

I know that feel xD

DarkGemini24601

Recommend immediate disposal of the female. Will await confirmation of orders.
1414020614508.jpg

PrismaCube

"At least I turned out well," intones Avanix.

I just adore the fact you decided to continue with Avanix xD
Avanix has been with me for such a long time, and now someone who is not me continues to be Avanix xD
I mean Avanix is more than just a simple A.I. to me, for X-Com she is an A.I. but yeah I don't know what I'm getting at here. :D

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Avanix has been with me for such a long time, and now someone who is not me continues to be Avanix xD
I mean Avanix is more than just a simple A.I. to me, for X-Com she is an A.I. but yeah I don't know what I'm getting at here. :D
She even has a sarcastic British friend who has just met her/it. Oh, I love you Sora...

DarkGemini24601

Doesn't have to be. I'm always open to suggestions.
I'm conflicted. On one hand, I totally understand that realistically, Kitty can probably do whatever he wants here. As stated, Jessica is alone a lot of the time, and Kitty wouldn't go after her the one time she was around Buniq. On the other, if Jessica/Alexia get absolutely murdered, and to have Modya return from New Delhi to find that out...that's the stuff that breaks a human being.

DarkGemini24601

Yeah, and I'm developing her beyond just an A.I. of course. Doing my best to have her personality develop while showing similarities to Lusett, a nod to your original plan, perhaps? *wink wink*

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I'm conflicted. On one hand, I totally understand that realistically, Kitty can probably do whatever he wants here. As stated, Jessica is alone a lot of the time, and Kitty wouldn't go after her the one time she was around Buniq. On the other, if Jessica/Alexia get absolutely murdered, and to have Modya return from New Delhi to find that out...that's the stuff that breaks a human being.
Still running scenarios through my head on how it will be dealt with. Aw, so many choices...

Status
Not open for further replies.