X-COM RP THINK TANK (part2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostlich1228

Alright, so if my math doesn't suck, if Juniper was born on July 28th and she's 24 (almost 25), then she'd be born in 1994? There's something about calculating birth years that doesn't click with me.

Just take the Current year and subtract it with her age and you'll get her birth year.

BlueBead

Just take the Current year and subtract it with her age and you'll get her birth year.
That's what I did, but I always get confused with the whole "Has this person had their birthday this year yet, and how does that affect the equation?" If it's late June, then she wouldn't have had her 25th birthday yet, so would I subtract 24 or 25 from 2018?
I'm time and date retarded.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Just thought I should mention since probably no one knows but Desmond's birthday is August 21st, 2010. He is 21 so for those who do math, he is one of the youngest people next to Brigid and the rest of the XCOM kids.

DarkGemini24601

That's what I did, but I always get confused with the whole "Has this person had their birthday this year yet, and how does that affect the equation?" If it's late June, then she wouldn't have had her 25th birthday yet, so would I subtract 24 or 25 from 2018?
I'm time and date retarded.
I feel you...

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Just thought I should mention since probably no one knows but Desmond's birthday is August 21st, 2010. He is 21 so for those who do math, he is one of the youngest people next to Brigid and the rest of the XCOM kids.
Jessica is only nineteen, and Eve is only twenty. And Aya looks like she is only twenty-one (despite being Morrigan's age).

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Uh uh. If we get technical, that makes Markus and Ammelia pedos.
upload_2014-12-22_16-42-36.jpeg

DarkGemini24601

Gosh darn, I feel like 24 year old Juni's a mummy compared to all these youngsters. ;D
I have two 22 year olds and a 26 year old, plus minor characters: 17, 19, 40s, 40s, 20s...etc

Not many older characters in this roleplay, mainly because they'd already be established in life. (Aka married, kids, etc...)

BlueBead

I have two 22 year olds and a 26 year old, plus minor characters: 17, 19, 40s, 40s, 20s...etc
Still, she's surprisingly one of the older ones compared to a lot of the main characters I've seen thus far.
Juni is the oldest of my group of original characters though. Fern's 9 (14.5 in human years), Elliott is 16, Tillip is 18, Dayne is 22, Juniper is 24, and Linnet is... well... infinite. Unless she's killed.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member

Not many older characters in this roleplay, mainly because they'd already be established in life. (Aka married, kids, etc...)
I've got Aya, Ayame, and Morrigan, who are all in their thirties. Morrigan was married, but has been divorced for about five years.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Still, she's surprisingly one of the older ones compared to a lot of the main characters I've seen thus far.
Juni is the oldest of my group of original characters though. Fern's 9 (14.5 in human years), Elliott is 16, Tillip is 18, Dayne is 22, Juniper is 24, and Linnet is... well... infinite. Unless she's killed.
My version of Ayame from the original season two RP was over 500 years old. So... there's that.

BMPixy

Al's 36, Fay's 33. For some reason the combination of 'military veteran' and 'under 28' never has seemed to click in my head well.

Status
Not open for further replies.