X-COM RP THINK TANK (part2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGemini24601

Guess who is back!
maxresdefault.jpg

Ah! God no it's me you dumb ass! Yes I am back from my little vacation and am ready to get back to work.
The base defense actually happened early and we all died. Thanks, Marine.

BMPixy

Just a little solo from Al, and a small big massive reference to S2. And no, the dream is not portentous in any way, shape, or form. Scout's Honor.

DarkGemini24601

Quick question. How are Atka and Aya getting promotions seemingly out of nowhere?
Huh? Atka lead the base assault mission, and ended up being promoted to LT for her work. Aya was made Captain to still be the senior officer. Dallas and Maximillian are LT's too as well, since we need officers now. I don't see how that's 'out of nowhere.' It just wasn't directly stated in a post because a comissioning ceremony wouldn't have been that interesting or neccesary.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Huh? Atka lead the base assault mission, and ended up being promoted to LT for her work. Aya was made Captain to still be the senior officer. Dallas and Maximillian are LT's too as well, since we need officers now. I don't see how that's 'out of nowhere.' It just wasn't directly stated in a post because a comissioning ceremony wouldn't have been that interesting or neccesary.
Hm, alright. I just saw on the doc that Atka was LT2 and Aya was a Major.

DarkGemini24601

Hm, alright. I just saw on the doc that Atka was LT2 and Aya was a Major.
It's been mentioned several times in previous posts. Read the stuff you missed before you get confused. Atka said that she was a lieutenant and I referred to her as one several times, and it was already mentioned in a post before you even left. The one where Atka talked to Aya about what happened to Gamma squad, Aya suggested that Atka might become a LT, and she was already comissioned to be a Captain. I think that post was more than a week ago...

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
If anyone has anything they want to do with me I will be lingering. In the mean time I need to rewrite the ENTIRE 3 part post that I had writte while I was away because the file got lost somewhere and seemed to not have saved where I had placed it.

DarkGemini24601

If anyone has anything they want to do with me I will be lingering. In the mean time I need to rewrite the ENTIRE 3 part post that I had writte while I was away because the file got lost somewhere and seemed to not have saved where I had placed it.
I feel you, man. Losing stuff you write is the most infuriating thing....

BlueBead

especially when there is that one scene where you go, 'wow, i am really proud of how well that turned out'
It's like when I'm drawing and I'm like, "That is the most gorgeous hand I've ever drawn," only to find out later I was doing line art on the sketch layer.
Then re-drawing it on the proper layer and it ends up looking like feces.

Status
Not open for further replies.