X-COM RECRUIT FORM B
Subject to Approval by the date of 3/14/2015

Full Name:
Carter Lucio-Mercado

Bio:
Born in January of 1996
Country of birth: Non-compliant zone of Northern Canada
Character Appraisal:

Easily angered, but demonstrates a intense state of focus when angered. Works well under authority, demonstrating skill and precision when following orders. Unfortunately, he develops habits easily, but I think we can use that to our advantage. His physical aptitude is above average, but then again, so is every potential recruit. Currently he resides in a non-compliant country that does not recognize the alien invasion as a threat. He is technically not legal to draft, but we have ways. Socially, Carter usually stood alone and separate from his peers in school. Even in his current job he doesn't associate well with anybody. It'd be interesting to see how he reacts to a supportive group of peers as talented as himself at his side. Hopefully it will work out. In or not, he's to valuable to leave alone unprotected out there. We aren't the only ones who need him.

I hope, for his and for my sake, that he makes the cut.

Interview file 1H-32B-CARTER:
(Answer when asked about his experience with firearms.)

Carter:
"Me and my father... We used to go hunt in the woods south. All sorts of dangerous things down there. (I) Can't believe he'd let a child go, but then again we had very little to eat already. There was this forest that was just... massive... all sorts of little critters a boy could hit with a pellet gun. Now that I look back on it, I felt kind of sorry for killing them, but my dad made sure to tell me they were my lunch. I guess that's all the experience I really had with weapons, until I was sixteen."

Interviewer:
"So what happened when you were sixteen?"

Carter:
"Worst-date-ever. I had finally convinced my best friend that I was worth spending time with. She was pretty, but it wasn't until the year before that I had even considered liking her. So anyway, I finally convince her to go out with me, to this place downtown called 'Greg's'. The restaurant was fancy for a small local shop, and the night was well spent. Or at least I figured it was, as I walked out of the restaurant with a new girlfriend and a few utensils they gave us for our dinner. When I heard the gunshot across the street, my feeling sort of... reversed. Now I'm stuck with a girl I like in a dangerous situation, and nothing but two forks and a butter knife to protect myself with."

Interviewer:
"How did the rest of date night go." (On the recording the interviewer grins like he's heard this part before and it prodding for a response.)

Carter:
"So get this- I take the butter knife and wedge the handle in between two forks. Meanwhile my girls all like 'What are you doing playing with utensils, there's a guy with a gun walking towards us!'. and it's funny because at the time i had no idea what i was doing or why i was doing it. Then, all of the sudden, I put pressure on the two forks, and the knife comes flying out tip first into the guy's foot. Should've seen the look on his face, it was a literal "WTF" moment." Carter grins to himself, and lets out a sharp sigh. "My girlfriend was impressed, obviously. But there was something wrong about leaving the experience at that. So I shout a few insults at the gunman, and then run with her down to the nearest store that sells firearms. I started training almost excessively. It was pretty satisfying to know I had the ability to defend myself in my own hands, for the first time."

Captain's note:
Subject looked confident when talking in the interview, but had a sort of nervous tick. He seemed to be curling his toes. Is he lying?

Record of Pledge:
"I-i have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind mys-elf to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.
"

He seemed to be itching to say more. He flashes an appreciative look at the hidden camera, smiled, and then left.

Last edited:
D

dozorniy_nd

First Name: Sergei
Last Name: Melnikov
Nickname: "Chainsaw"
Date-of-Birth: 4/4/1979
Place-of-Birth: Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Marital Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Bio(translated from russian confidential docs provided by EIS(External Intelligence Service of Russia)):
S. Melnikov was born in Krasnoyarsk, Eastern Siberia, Russia.
No info on parents provided.
Was raised in a boy's orphanage.
Joined the russian military at the age of 18.
At the age of 20 applied to Novosibirsk State University of Special Forces.
Graduated at the age of 25.
Was assigned to "Alpha" - a counter-terrosist ops.
Missions completed: (the info is corrupted)
6 years ago was recruited by an EIS operative(name is illegible) to participate in an operation codename (data corrupted).
After successfuly completed mission became an EIS operative codename "Chainsaw".
Missions completed: (the info is corrupted)
Excells at close-quaters battles.
-----------------------------------------------------------
- Is that all? - the man in a black suit seemed surprised.
- Yes, sir, that's it.
- And what am I supposed to tell the Commander? That I don't know a hell about the soldier I'm sending to protect Earth?!
- Sir, with all due respect, he's a highly trained professional. Our contact insured me of that. He's a Black Op, if you wish.
- Agh.... I'm not in a position to choose, we need the best... Send him in.

Pledge(recorded via external mic): I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

B

Buttons

First Name: Denise
Last Name: Shaddix
Callsign: "Buttons"
Position: Interceptor Pilot

Biographical Synopsis: Denise Shaddix and her family are what "decent folks" like to call PWT, or poor white trash. She and her three older brothers grew up poor in the tiny town of Pittsburg, Texas. By age 15 all of her older brothers had left home for one reason or another, so Denise was left alone to deal with a toxic family situation involving a father who hit her when he drank too much, a mother who was too spaced out from popping pills to even notice, and an uncle who kept trying to get her alone for "special family time" whenever he thought he could get away with it. The only things she ever learned from her family included how to avoid Dad when he was loaded, how to kick Uncle Bill in the balls hard enough to make him leave her alone for awhile, how to sew and repair tattered clothes, and how to fly her Dad's crop duster so she could help keep his ramshackle excuse for a company in business by flying the plane when he was too loaded to get behind the stick.

The day she turned 18 she went to the town's Air Force recruiter and never looked back.

It never occurred to her when she signed up that most people who serve in the Air Force don't get to fly airplanes at all, much less fighter planes. As obstacles kept being thrown in her path towards her ultimate goal of flying the fastest, most advanced fighter she could strap on, she only got tougher and more focused. This of course only encouraged those around her to needle, harass, and otherwise try to get a rise out of her. But no matter what any of them did, none of them were able to make Denise lose control and cause a disciplinary incident that might jeopardize her chances of flying a fighter. Finally, after years of training, dedication, and exemplary performance, she was assigned to fly an F 22 Raptor. As would be expected of any pilot entrusted with flying such a superb and expensive piece of military hardware, Denise proved herself to be professional, competent, and extremely formidable in aerial combat. She flew several covert combat missions and scored four confirmed kills, leaving her one shy of achieving the coveted title of Ace. But none of that made her squadron mates stop trying to get a rise out of Lieutenant Shaddix.

After one particularly . . . creative provocation involving a tube of KY jelly, three cans of tomato sauce, a personal massager, and a nun's habit, Lieutenant Shaddix decided that she needed to do something to make this harassment stop, if only to minimize the distractions that such incidents caused. She made the jokers behind "The Nunning" pay by clandestinely arranging to remove every single button from their dress uniforms. The removed buttons were then left in a small pile on the offending persons' beds with a needle and a spool of bright pink thread. Though the jokers respected the skill needed to pull of such a prank, they only saw Shaddix's resistance as encouragement to continue their campaign. The harassment continued, but Shaddix's responses escalated in return. When her bunk mysteriously appeared on the roof of the barracks, the perpetrators' dress uniforms were made to sport a shiny crop of lime green fasteners; when her squadron patch was replaced with a Girl Scout merit badge for sewing, the jokers' finest duds were made to sport rhinestone mosaics of garishly colored equines from the show "My Little Ponies: Friendship Is Magic."

Realizing that they had been bested, her squadron mates officially notified her of their surrender by having a custom leather jacket made for her with the word "Buttons" detailed on the back in silver fasteners.

The personnel division of the XCOM project unreservedly recommends Lt. Denise "Buttons" Shaddix for duty as an interceptor pilot. Her record has shown a consistent pattern of excellent professionalism and exceptional performance, and her combat record speaks for itself.

Pledge: I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

XCOM Candidate Personnel Files//Recruit Designation: #124
First Name: Ashika
Last Name: Ketsuin
Nickname: Star Lioness(when earned)
Sex: Female
Nationality: Japanese-American
Born: Matsue, Shimane Prefecture
Height: 152 cm
Weight: 40 kg
BWH: 76-53-74
Blood Type: O
Education: None(Officially)
Immediate Kin: Ketsuin, Toseiko(younger sister); Ketsuin, Kuzuri(mother); Ketsuin, Joshua(father)
Current Residence: Matsue University Hospital, Temporary Patient

-Biographical Synopsis:
[[Physical Description] Appears to be an extremely pale and petite female. Has golden blonde hair, waist-length, typically tied into two ponytails. Heterochromia(Blue, Gold) eyes, the result of a certain genetic mutation(See Document #124-1). Obtained since birth, she generally hides her gold right eye under an eye-patch. Despite her rather small exterior physical features, she exhibits a high level of fitness and physical capabilities.]

Born 18 May 1998, Matsue City of the Shimane Prefecture in Japan. Ashika Ketsuin is the daughter of a former agent of the JSFG(Japanese Special Forces Group, aka Japan's Delta Force) and the descendant/heir of a samurai family. It is likely because of this, she was abducted by the Yakuza at the age of 4. Although her parents tried to find her using every connection they had, every string they could pull, they could not sift any information on her whereabouts for years. Her story from there is rather ambiguous, but according to her, she was sold to a terrorist organization that also functioned as a secret society. From there she, along with multiple other children, were forced to participate in multiple terrorist actions across Asia as a child soldier, including but not limited to assassination and sabotage. Along with the brutal training, which served as artificial selection, performance-enhancing drugs were involuntarily used to improve their abilities as well. By her 17th major operation around 2010, she was one of their top agents in terrorism at 12 years old .
Over time,while chained to the service of the organization, she nearly lost herself. A saving grace came in the form a close bond with another child soldier, who was always with her from a certain time on. That friend, a boy named Kirin Lanc, likely saved her from falling into a psychotic breakdown. From then on, they became an inseparable pair of childhood friends in the most unlikely and unfriendly of settings. However, as time marched foward, more of their comrades were killed in operations, and the new children always seemed to die the first time they went out. One night, Ashika was awakened by Kirin, who decided they were finally going to escape that place. He had found an opportunity for them break out, when the guards were going to be busy with a classified shipment. But it became their final operation together, as hidden perimeter sensors were tripped as soon as they were out. In order to buy time for Ashika to escape, Kirin stayed behind to kill as many organization guards as he could, before blowing himself up at the nearest entrance they were funneling from.
Ashika managed to get into contact with her parents, and she was rescued by the JSFG led by her retired father before she was recaptured by rogue operatives. Although happy to be reunited with her family and finding out about her sister, she was still grieving the loss of Kirin while recovering at a hospital in Matsue.
Although not officially recorded, this incident was archived in the history files of the Asian Operations, when Former Agent Joshua Ketsuin requested the help of the Japanese Government, who in turned requested the assistance of XCOM Asia. Because of this, XCOM was fully aware of Ashika Ketsuin's history, abilities, and latent possible gift. Thus, one day, she was asked to sign her name in a list of potential candidates for an international military organization, despite her underage designation*. Although hesitant at first, with both of her parents strongly opposed, she was eventually struck with a deal. She would sign, in exchange her family would receive financial support to compensate their investment trying to rescue her, as well as international protection and priority in emergencies. Ashika Ketsuin has been on the list of candidates since 9 December, 2014. Although it is possible she has another motive for joining...
"I don't want to lose the people closest to me, not anymore"
-Ashika Ketsuin​

-Addendum A: Paramilitary Secret Society?
When confronted on details about this secret society/terrorist organization, she reports to have obtained no important details on the organization, despite her length of time with them. While this could be attributed to the extent of their silence of secrecy, we also suspect possible use of amnesia inducing drugs on her before she escaped. From what details she could remember, they are a paramilitary society seeking to seize power when the opportunity arises. They also harbor trans-humanist ideals, while working in the shadows across the entire globe, not just Asia. Although little can be deciphered from this information, one thing is for certain. And that is the existence of a rogue organization with a separate, misguided agenda. If this is true, the threat of aliens may not be the only enemy XCOM has to worry about in the near future.

XCOM HQ Intelligence Officer, in charge Candidate #124's Overview​

-Document #124-1: Heterochromia, Genetic Mutation
An interesting idea emerged out of Candidate #124's examinations with the subject of her Heterochromia. It relates to the possible reasons for her original abduction. The genetic mutation that gives her different colored eyes does not seem to directly affect any of her other characteristics supernaturally at the given moment. However, additional research indicates that, due to the mutation's unique attributes and structure in her DNA sequence, we believe it has altered her psyche and physique potential considerably. Meaning, despite her age, it is enough to make her a top recommended candidate for certain enhancements and procedures. We hope that she will show results, even if they must be....forced upon her. We trust the Commander will make the best decision for the future of the Earth.

Council's Asian Candidate Selection and Examination Section
-Document #124-2: Psychological Evaluation and Profile Analysis of Candidate #124
  • Personality - Has a reserved and honest disposition, despite her past. Tries to abstain from any kind of verbal communication with others while being respectful, but can seemingly carry out most conversations with rich facial expressions. This is typically the opposite of what you would expect from a recently rescued child soldier(See Biographical Synopsis), who normally exhibit lack of emotion and independent mental capabilities. While seemingly unwilling to enter in relationships with peers, she would do her best to silently aid and protect them to the best of her ability. Being a soldier comes second nature to her, given her history. Notable trait is her reflexes, which are off the charts(but NOT humanly impossible).
  • Mental Disorders - Although this category is standard procedure for personnel classified as "victims", Candidate #124 shows minimum amounts of any sign of PTSD or any other disorder. No known PTED or emotional dysregulation. Only notable mentions are Maladaptive Daydreaming and limited cases of Compassion Fatigue, as well as Chronic Stress. However I must stress the fact that while minimum, these known symptoms do exist, and should be treated as such.
  • Substance Abuse - As stated in her (Biographical Synopsis), she was forced to take performance-enhancing drugs in the past. While inactively taking them now, the damage to her body is quite serious(but not irreversible).
  • Religious Occupation - While unclear herself on the subject, judging from her answers to a number of religious questions, she can be classified as a semi-believer in Shintoism and a semi-free thinking atheist.
  • High-Intelligence - Although she was relatively deprived of a formal education with the system, Her IQ is stands at an impressive 2400/36 after taking the XCOM IQ Evaluation Exam. If she was able to pass legal procedures, she could easily qualify for a Tier-1 University. She likely educated herself over the course of her captivity.
XCOM Asia Operations - Candidate Profiler​

Pledge: I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd-san. I trust him with my life~desu. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.
---Confirmation of Ashika Ketsuin's Official Pledge to XCOM Service

-Addendum B:

*Dr. Valhen has sent a message listing a number of grievances specifically over the possible recruitment of #124 and other similar candidates, questioning the morality of drafting "Child Soldiers." More information can be posted later.

Last edited:
R

Rewitt

Full name
Elton John
Sexual orientation
Homosexual
Nickname
Big dog
Age 42
Country of birth
England
Background
In this alternate view of history Elton John must become the big dog of alien killing. unknown to his fans Elton was trained as an elite soldier by the gay rights activists.a specialist in any field particularly fond of explosives.Elton John was an obvious choice for the Xcom project he can calm any soldier with his voice but Elton has one flaw he refuses to go on any mission if there are no other guys. Over time Elton becomes obsessed with killing and turns into The Mad Dog where he takes every kill with his shotgun relishing thought of killing more aliens.
Other info
Elton must always be in pink and have the most offensive hair colour

M

Mr Ash

First Name: Marcus ( Mark )
Last name: Ashley ( Ash )
Nickname: The Survivor ( Survivor )

Appearance:
Well basically your average 18 year old male with short blonde hair. Prefers being up close to hunt then far away. Has never used a sniper or LMG but he has plenty of experience with an assault rifle. Also he uses organic plants for healing. Always believed in aliens, zombies supernatural stuff. Never scared by anything but small spaces ( claustrophobic ) if they aren't moving.

Background Info: not much is known about Marcus before the invasion but the fact he and his family were always on the run and were never safe. All the main information found on him was most likely modified by a corrupt government and authorities in order to " keep an eye on him". Marcus was born in Australia but moved to france to live with his uncle. this is where he later meets Annette Durand. At age twelve his uncle was killed by a pack of wolves while they were hunting. Marcus killed all the wolves and lived alone for almost three months learning to shoot, and survive. When he was found his family moved from Australia to France because now that uncle Paul had died they would be safer together, Because of the events, unknown to Marcus that took place in 1947.

When he turned 17 he's best friend was kidnapped, never seen again. Her name was Annette Durand. They had a strong relationship and had known each other for a long time, but after she was taken he became extremely unstable and vowed he would find who did this and destroy them without mercy.

Then of Febuary 27th, 2 days before the invasion his family were attacked whilst he was hunting. He came back to find his family burned and house destroyed by men in suits who wore bandanas as masks. He kiled all but one with his hunting bow, specially made for him by his father, his last memory of him now. The last one who had taken an arrow to the knee ( ha another game reference ) killed himself with a cyanide pill after muttering three words "EXALT Will Return". He then wondered, Who is EXALT? Or what is EXALT? Did they take Annette? I will find out.

On the 1st of march ( invasion day ) he was caught by authorities and charged with the murder of his family, the unknown at the time "EXALT" agents and arson. He was then told about the Xcom project and was given a choice "you know this information Marcus you join or you die" he replied back with we're do I sign. He was handed a sheet that read...

I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the Xcom special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My Life.

" you will be transferred to where ever the project takes place. That's if you get accepted."
"At least this will give me I fighting chance and not an electric chair for a crime I didn't commit."
" you will wait here until you get approved, Marcus Ashley."
"Marcus Ashley dies on the chair along with the rest of my family. I go by Mark now. Mark Ash."

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kyler

First Name:kyler
Last Name:John

Biographical Synopsis: I was born in canada Stratford 2000 I aways like the Amy so I join and oh boy I loved it then he came he is the reson why I had to were a helmet I was good too tell well u know then I was called scare u can call me that if u want I don't care.
Hobies: training, giving to cahity, eating.
Pledge:
I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

I

ido

First name: ido
Last name: mandelboim
Apearance:medium hight, black ponytail
Predrance to not be heavy due to hidtory with explodives (see below)

Biographical synopsis: Born and raised in jerusalem conflict was always present in my life, when i was a boy i never understood . I just assumed that these people, the ones attacking us, blowing up buildings and cars for a piece of land were just bad people, no more.
This basic childish belif was only reinforced when at the age of 13 just a month after my bar mitzva my father, who was always the voice of reason in our house got killed in a terrorist attack. By the time i was 18 and joined the army i was practicly a zealot.
I am not proud of the things we have done in the name of our country during these troubled times, sure we were ing after terrorists but at what cost? It was only a few years later during an operation in the gazza strip that i understood my mistake.
We went in on a basic scouting mission when shots were fired on our location. In sudden bloodlust i rushed forward after the escaping assailent, when he entered a small buiding i didnt stop to think and threw a granade in there. Did i know who was in the building? no but im ashamed to admit that what passed through my minwas that if anyone was there they were the enemy anyway. What i found there will haunt me for the rest of my life. As stood there shocked and crying between the hospital beds the terrorist came back. I dropped my wepon and waited for the shot.
I wasnt that lucky though, whe a shot did ring i was surprised and dissapointed to find myself alive and well, it was amir, my squad's leader and best friend that shot the man in the head and saved me. When he said "well done" i punched him in the face.
I spent the rest of the year in jail for assaulting a senior officer, i was then fishonorably disscharged from the IDF. By that point i had nowhere to go. My mom died while i was jail and my sister wont talk to me. After another year of doing nothing and living in the street ive finally found a way to find forgivness in my own eyes when i joined a special UN task force that gave out first aid in foreign countrys after dissasters happen.after years of hatred ive finally found that after all we are all just human, i had a new dream of a united world, one where it didnt matter where you are born, where we are all human. Where ive seen the reports on tv I had two thougts, like everyone u said, this is how the world ends. But i thought another thing too, if it isnt over, it might be just the beginning for a new world, a global one with one common enemy to ralley against, not as countrys fighting for borders but as a planet, for our future, our survival!
And fothese reasons, for thidream i give my life to you commander, for the human race and planet earth and for XCOM.

Pledge: I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

M

metagros

First Name: Meta
Last Name: X (no last name)

Biographical Synopsis: an extremely odd person, Meta was found by the military at age 3. he grew up in a local orphanage, and although there where lots of people there for him to play with, he kept to himself. upon reaching the age of 16, he officially joined the military, where his farsightedness came in handy, for he could hit a target in the heart at 100 yards with a iron sight, making him a good sniper, although his destructive personality may be better for a heavy. His career history is full of holls, though it seams to follow a patern. He is sent in alone, contact is lost for a while then he reappears with everyone around him dead. when approached by the recruitment team, he seamed right at home. he didn't say much (or react much) when they told him that they where here to recruit him to fight aliens, though they sword they heard him muted " so the council wants me"

(wears a circular helmet, would like him to be a mech, gen, or psi)

T

thefalloutpanda

New First Name: Lord
Last Name:
Draco

Biographical Synopsis: no one really knows who or what he is he always wheres a skull on his head and never specks.all we know is he will kill anything or anyone who attacks him (meld super soldier plz)

0oSpartanLordo0

First Name:George
Last Name:Larion
Biographical Synopsis:Larion George was born in 1990 in the city of Vaslui in Romania.His family wasn't nothing special they were a normal family.During his young years(Before entering school)George was a kid who always did what his parent's requested with perfection but always seemed to leave home and wander about the city only returning late at night.This act demonstrates that George has a huge craving for adventure which was mentioned in an interview with him in the following sentence "My home was very boring i had no TV of my own and there weren't any kids i could play with so i always went out in the city looking around.I remember how once i got stuck in the sewers and stayed there until i managed to open the grate with some things i found around"This also demonstrates he is a crafty fellow. At the age of 6 George and his family moved across the country to Lugoj where he did his education.He wasn't always at the top of the class but certainly was a favorite of the teachers and very popular with the students.George hated bullies him and 2 of his friends always stood up to them they didn't always win but they showed to the ones being picked on that you can fight.Once George finished his education he enlisted with the police at the year of 20 and was honored for always catching thieves and murderers and saving many lives. After 3 years he decided to enlist with the army,sure the romanian army didn't really have wars or secret operations like the USA but he always did a good job in training and eventually was placed as the leader of the new trainees.To his superiors surprise George managed to turn 20 recruits with no experience of holding a weapon or military tactics into soldiers with the experience of a let's compare them to SWAT members.About George's personal skills he was a very good shot and had a very fast reaction time always making a new record at the shooting course.He was very fast with all his equipment on he could run 50 meters in 6,50 seconds.He is 1,82 meters and weights 55 KG.He has black hair,black eyes and has a tendency of painting his uniform black and red which apparently was allowed by his superiors.As of now he is 25 years old and training hard to improve himself and is ready to sacrifice even his life to save humankind if it ever was in any kind of danger.
Pledge:I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

inhumanehuman

First Name: Chris
Last Name: Cole
Nickname: inhumanehuman

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 230lbs
Marital Status: Married

Biographical Synopsis:

To the Desk of Commander Odd:

My name is Christopher Cole. I am an executive chef from Norfolk VA, and I would like to offer my services to the alien defense. I may not be able to shoot a bottle from half a mile, lift a car off of a civilian, or fist fight a bear, but what I can offer, is understanding.

I, Chris Cole, humbly submit my services as crew chef for the mess hall.

As a professional chef, I can offer several things: nutrition, camaraderie, comfort, and understanding. When I go to work everyday, I am leading my men through thick an thin both in the kitchen, and in the personal lives. I fulfill the roles of boss, chef, teacher, confidant, and counselor. My boys trust that I will have their back, and I understand the necessity of a caring shoulder through all of life's challenges.

I got into this business because I love to make people happy, and by God, the ladies and gentlemen in your program are going to need some damn happiness in their day to day lives. They need a caring companion. They need a shoulder to cry on. They need someone to shoot the shit with to get their minds off serious worldly problems. They need... they need a big bowl of 4-cheese mac with smoked bacon and caramelized onions (that always makes me feel better).

They need a friend. I can be that friend.

I am a family man. If my humble offer is accepted, I will be bringing along my wife (a baker), and my cat Tweak. My wife and I will be able to maintain the kitchen, and provide food for our troops with minimal assistance. My cat will provide a cute furry face to talk to, and a fat fuzzy belly to scratch.

We are simple people, Commander. We love what we do, and we do it well. We can only hope that you see the necessity that we provide as vital to Earth's defense. As a final thought, I will leave you with a series of questions:

Can you imagine Thanksgiving without turkey, dressing, and your uncle ribbing your favorite football team? Can you imagine birthdays without cake and gag gifts? Can you imagine celebrating an achievement without having a few beers with friends and talking about old times?

I can't, Commander, and if you or your team lose sight of things like those, then we have nothing left to fight for.

I
await your reply,
Chris Cole

I

infinity

First name: Cly
Second name: Blade
Code name: Project Infinity

wears a mask at most times (or something to hide his face)
Place of birth: The Netherlands beverwijk
Profession: gun for hire
Skin color: white
Eye color: blue
Biographical Synopsis: born in a rich family cly had a nice life but everything changed when on his 8 birthday he got a game from the military what seemed impossible he did he got the number one highscore after that he got code name project infinity a soldier that could be called when the world is in danger (note he did not now this) a month later where his parents killed by a terrorist and all the money of his family got stolen with no food no money and no one who understood that he new who did it he chose to survive he took a crowbar and got to the terrorist and killed them after that Cly whent to job as a 8 jear old gun for hire known by the public as theblackcape
this person is deadly and has worked with exalt previously he knows some things about exalt that we dont he is good with shotguns and rifle's also has some hacking skill tough he is by far the best and xcom stuff is far too advanced this person also seems to have some good in him and is willing to fight for the world he hate's becoming a mech but will do so if asked

Pledge:

I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life

man he hated to say the word supreme

L

LoneWolfBlaze

First Name: Elia
Last Name: Hunter

Nickname: “Demon

Danger-Level: Medium-High

Biographical Synopsis:

Born 1990/25/5 in Germany.

Has polish blood, which is shown is his dark hair and pale skin, but is of german nationality.

Elia’s family is related to the once noble Hunter-family. His father, a dangerous criminal was found dead in winter 2001. Shortly after, Elia’s older brother Joseph started his own criminal career and vanished.

Elia, following in the footsteps of his father opened his own business: Assassination.

Rather for the challenge than for his survival, he began taking assassination contracts. While not physically in the best shape, his simple and effective methods earned him the reputation he needed to create an organization of assassins. His men referred to him as “The Prophet”, and after he rejected this name, “Demon-Hunter Elia”, in reference to his savage behavior and his habit to use rather unprofessional methods, such as attacking his victims from close-range with a shotgun, his favorite weapon.

In 2012, Elia was shot by one of his men who craved the large bounty more than he feared his boss. Elia survived the attack thanks to the heavy protection he wore that day and his quick reflexes. After killing the traitor, he outran his pursuers for several hours, at times being in plain sight and relying on sheer luck.

However, the wound in his left shoulder made him unable to use his heavy weapons, so he left them behind with the traitor’s corpse. By the time he was found he had lost a lot of blood.

After his recovery, it turned out that he was even more dangerous than anticipated. While sleeping he repeatedly yelled the word “DELETE”. According to his file, this was his “catchphrase” for when he killed someone. He is without doubt dangerous, but strangely enough it seems that he has a soft spot for animals, especially wolves, and even engages friendly and serious debates once the subject comes up. But even so, clearly he dreames of killing and he enjoyed it every single time, which is why he was kept locked away until the XCOM-Project offered him a chance to take place in something… noble.

He was qualified as a soldier because of his rapid change of personality once he's interested in something. He then appears to be rather malicious and quite insolent, mocking the entire world in a joke only he would understand.

Civilians are asked to keep their distance, his mental condition is classified as "HIGHLY INSTABLE"

So far the records.

Truth is, I didn’t really have a choice. Whatever the case, why would they want someone that is supposed to have
“high mental instability”? Rotten scientist, I wish I could just get rid of’em all right here, right now. But that’s not happening, now is it? I’m not even sure what XCOM wants. Will they even take me? It said in the letter that this first thing was a test. But what “THING”? I hate secrets. That’s why I don’t have any.

This plane is emitting a lot of strange noises. Makes my head spin. Good thing I didn’t eat anything. Probably poisoned anyway. So, there we are, on our way to XCOM. And this scrap of paper is all that’s left of my file. Well, kinda sweet. I don’t like people peeping… no, it’s peeking, right? Anyway I don’t like people to know all about me. I don’t trust this crap. Not one bit.

Still, I’m curious. Never heard of XCOM before. Must be something pretty major. Well, we’ll see. I had to decide, staying in a prison cell for the rest of my life – and boy, that’s not going to end anytime soon – or signing a document and do some honest work for once.

… Who am I kidding, the chances of this being “honest work” are pretty slim. Probably just some mafia-BS. Too late to complain now though…

I wonder what it’ll be like. They say that the most people there will understand decent English. Good thing I know it pretty well. But will they make fun of me when I slip and say something dumb? I’m a bit scared. I need a weapon in my hands and a long way to run, only then I’ll be able to relax. But this plane is so cramped… Why am I here all on my own? Are they afraid I might kill someone if they send me some company? So many unanswered questions…

I just hope I get to slaughter people…

Wait, Elia, you dumbass! Wasn’t there something about “protecting planetary systems” in that pledge? Oh shit. I hate outer space. I hope they don’t plan something like that. That’s madness, right? I didn’t sign up for this!

Alright, take a deep breath! You are not qualified to be an astronaut. That’s what the doctor said. The doctor… I really want to kill that guy… Poking me all day all night with needles and knifes… Alright, relax, buddy, everything is okay. It’s okay.

The plane’s engines have changed their sounds, the pattern is different. We’re slowing down, I think. So this is it. XCOM, my new home. If they’ll take me, that is.

I’ll have to give it my all, or it’s back to the cell, watched 24/7.

Time to get to work…

D

Deadpool917

First Name: Aaron
Last Name: Breen
Date of birth: 4/11/1984
Dublin, Ireland.
Background: Aaron Breen was a member of the Irish Defence Force's Ranger Wing for over four years and had served in operations such as East Timor and Chad. He Is a decorated member of the Ranger Wing's 15th Clandestine combat unit. He has recieved many battlefield commendations for saving hostages and saving his fellow squadmates from harm. during the conflict in Chad in 2008 he and his squad were ambushed by insurgents while conducting reconnaissance on an enemy base. Most of his squad was heavily wounded and he held off the ambush by himself until the evac chopper came for them. To this day he still serves the irish government as a tactical consultant for the main irish defence forces and "an Garda Siochana".

Kefkaownsall

First Name: Mizuki
Last Name: Nobunaki
Age 24

Biographical Synopsis:
I have no idea some days how I got myself into this mess. I was born in a small farming village in Hokkaido but have always been interested in travel. I have always had skills in kendo and that got me into a good school. Out of university, I got a job in Tokyo working on a film crew for a travel show and while in India my crew was attacked by a gang. I took each of them down without much hassle so when we got back to the hotel, I was approached by a mysterious man who wanted me to join this group I never heard of. I didn't know anything about it but I would get to travel all around the planet and get paid a lot of yen so I took him up on it.

Last edited:

Alzdude28

First Name: Xander
Last Name: Needlemann
Callsign: Alzdude28[two-eight]
Biographical Synopsis: A British citizen, Xander joined the Royal Air Force at the age of 21 following a degree in physics. His potential was recognized immediately. He flew solo after only 5 hours of flight training, becoming the fastest person to do so in the world. He quickly began flying fast jets and spent many years operating the Eurofighter Typhoon on interception missions and was promoted to the rank of Squadron Leader. On March 1st he was in RAF Conningsby when a call came through. Radar had picked up an Unidentified Aircraft approaching London. Immediately the Typhoons were scrambled. Xander flew up to 40000ft and proceeded along the vectors given by Air Traffic Control. Before long the message came that it was like no aircraft ever seen on Earth, and it was bombing every town it flew over. He pushed the throttles to maximum and accelerated towards the spacecraft at mach 2. It came into sight and he fired a salvo of missiles at it but did no damage. Then it returned fire destroying his plane. He only just ejected in time before it exploded. While in hospital recovering form the burns he received he was approached by a man with a Canadian accent, calling himself Commander Odd. He was told that he had been assigned to a new base on a Top Secret mission and would be taken there after re-training to fly the Raven interceptor. He was also told that his previous rank meant nothing but more importantly no-one; not even his family could know where he was going. He accepted.

Last edited:
G

GayDayInTheUSA

First Name: Kate

Last Name: Spurlock

Biographical Synopsis: After Kate's mother died in a car accident, her father raised her by himself, and forced her to go hunting with him when she was very young. She was taught to fire guns, and how to survive on her own should they ever get separated. Though her father eventually stopped taking her when she turned 16. He felt she was enjoying the killing of animals a little too much. This angered her because she always says that she preferred the company of animal corpses over the company of an actual human being. So from then on, whenever her father went to sleep at night. She would steal his truck and go to the woods outside her hometown, and kill as much as she could before the sun came up. But after hunting for most of her life, she stopped enjoying it. It became too easy for her to kill animals, no, that wouldn't do anymore. She needed to find a new challenge...

L

LeDerpehsplodge

First Name: Oliver
Last Name: Allison
Nickame: Ancient
Hair:Grey Xcom original Haircut

Biographical Synopsis: Born in to middle class family in Britain (1963) Oliver grew up in a world ravaged by war.His father and his father before him,served in the First and Second World wars respectively,giving him the heritage of a soldier.Later in his life he partook in military training and served until 1992 when he sat down for family life.During this time he kept up his stamina and abilities later being called into the fray again in 2004.Serving until 2015 it came natural to him that he was going to be recruited for the XCOM Project.

SkyFox

First Name: Danker
Last Name: Wijnands

Nick name: Dan "Gardener'' DoubleU

Date of birth: March 9th 1985
Nationality: Dutch
Hair color: Dark Brown
Skin: slightly colored
length: 1 meter 87 centimeters
Weight: 80 kilograms

Biographical Synopsis:

this is my biography, I'm not going to make it to long of a story because I'm not much of a talker anyway.
First of I think I need to tell where I was born and how it all went up till now, I grew up in a small town all the way south in the Netherlands. It was kind of boring although I had a good childhood. My life was pretty normal, my mom worked in and around the house and my dad worked from 8 to 5. I have One brother only a few years younger then me who was quite annoying at the time, even though we had some great times together. Growing up my life was possibly the most boring life anyone could ever imagine, that changed when I got sick at the age of 15. I got Crohn disease, this meant that my intestines cant hold nutrients and eating is kind of pointless... So my life got turned upside down and I had so start taking pills and going to the hospital, even though I had never seen a hospital from the inside before. So a couple of years fuc*ing around with meds and visits to the hospital I finished school and had to start do something that I didn't want to do. This was because the doctor said that doing something that contains a lot of stess might make my situation worst then it already was. So after I Graduated I applied for the most boring and stress-free job there is, gardener. It wasn't the worst job, pretty decent payment, nice and solid hours but I felt like something was missing. I wanted to do something that mattered instead of making the gardens of rich people look nice, that's when my brother (been in the army since he dropped out of school) told me that he heard that an officer was spreading the word about a elite squad that had to face a mission unknown to everybody. At first it didn't seem likely that me, a 29 year old gardener without any training, would sign up for something big and important like this. But after thinking about it more and more I was amazed about how much I wanted to sign-up, so I went t my brother and asked him if he could maybe arrange for me to get into the army just to get that tiny bit of experience. so I joined his platoon for a year and it seemed that I had talent, I was picking up on all the things really fast and was accepted pretty fast. even though this ''training'' doesn't qualify as actual training it looked nice on my CV and maybe I could get into this super secret stuff that I was all exited for. So that's what I did I signed up in the hope that I could get in and spice up my life a bit. And this Is where we are now and this is the end of my story.
( This is a story based on my life, im 15 right now and everything after my graduation is made up for ''dramatic effect''! ) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.