X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

DarkGemini24601

Important reminder: your public bio does not have to include everything about a character, but when submitting it to me I need to be made aware of the omitted information so I can approve the character in full measure.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Here you go guys, one of the bigger projects me and Zombie got accomplished over a long period time. Welcome back (at least in my opinion) a lovable character who just made Nick who he was. Hope you enjoy all eleven parts of the Lazarus colab.

DarkGemini24601

Well, this is goodbye until I get back from the cruise. The last of my energy and motivation is gone. Maybe the break will revitalize it. Or maybe it'll be like last time, and it won't, and I'll just give up. I don't know. Goodbye for now, I'll at least be back on the 29th or 30th to state how I feel then.

Frostlich1228

Everyone, I'd like to state that my friend Garrett, who you may have heard about, will not be joining the rp due to Gemi's rule about Trans characters.

I was afraid this would happen, but I'm honestly not surprised.

Frostlich1228

He feels like the rp is not really welcome to people like him with rules like that, and it would make him really uncomfortable to be in this environment.

DarkGemini24601

Everyone, I'd like to state that my friend Garrett, who you may have heard about, will not be joining the rp due to Gemi's rule about Trans characters.

I was afraid this would happen, but I'm honestly not surprised.
He feels like the rp is not really welcome to people like him with rules like that, and it would make him really uncomfortable to be in this environment.
Really, you chose to say this less than ten minutes after I was disengaging. I didnt know you could be that underhanded.

DarkGemini24601

Let it be known that i probably failed my physics midterm because instead of studying i had to put up with frost demanding i allow a character that would make me uncomfortable.

Frostlich1228

Gemi, in your attempt to make yourself comfortable, you make him uncomfotable. As a leader, you should be less selfish than that.

Still, i hope you have a good trip.

Frostlich1228

Also, this is breaking news, he just contacted me minutes ago saying that, I forgot that you were even leaving today, to be honest.

So I'm sorry I'm forcing you to go on such a sour note.

DarkGemini24601

Also, this is breaking news, he just contacted me minutes ago saying that, I forgot that you were even leaving today, to be honest.

And you made a discussion that was private public. If you didnt know exactly what you were doing then you really are an idiot.

DarkGemini24601

It's also really tactful of you that you didnt wait for an issue to be resolved before telling your friend all about it. YOU drove him away.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member

Frost, that really was mean of you. Private matters like that should be kept private. And really... we don't need trans characters. They do nothing to enhance a story, it is only to make the person writing them feel good. If they want to write a trans character, kindly show them the short stories forum, because people who want to do what they want can go there. Like Gem said, why should we have to accommodate just one person who thinks they deserve special treatment when rules are already there. You can have gay/lesbian characters. But this is a sci-fi fiction story, this isn't Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
I did this because they deserved to know. You turned this simple annoucement into a mountain.
Why is that your call to make? There is a time where you keep your mouth shut and opinions to yourself, reasons like this. He is not making it bigger then it is, you did something wrong.

Frostlich1228

Maybe I was in the wrong for me to say this in public, but some people here knew about my friends wanting to join, and I wanted to simply tell them why he wasn't.

I wasn't trying to demonize anyone.

DarkGemini24601

Yeah... You're right...

If you're still here Gemi, I'm sorry for putting this out there like that, wasn't thinking straight.
Just learn not to do stuff like this to me. I am so, so tired of everything. I need to distance myself from this.

The story is on hiatus until I return. Work on your X2 bios in the meantime, and be willing to accept edits and suggestions from me when I get back.

Dahlexpert

Well, nice to see this didn't turn into a too much of a big thing. And Dark for the love of god relax, take a nap or a bath stick needles into a voodoo doll RELAX FOR FUCK SAKE just chill enjoy the cruse. Depending on were you go, go rock climbing snorkeling go to the pool. Just relax, and don't return to the site until that date you set up.