X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

DarkGemini24601

I'd just like to point this out about the Retaliation trailer. One of our - apparently fearless - overlords makes a public appearance during the founding of ADVENT.
Hi Ethereal.PNG

All hail the Elders. All hail the - wait, what?

DarkGemini24601

Anyone want to play Master Detective? Try and figure out what the buildable rooms are with me. They aren't the Guerilla Tactics School, Proving Grounds, or Advanced Warfare Center unless Firaxis completely remodeled those designs.
Antfarm Expanded.PNG

Level 1:

Right beneath the Hologlobe: A Workshop?
Middle beneath the Hologlobe: Another Workshop
Left: Labratory or remodeled Advanced Warfare Center

Level 2:

Right: Psionic Lab?!
Middle: Looks like some sort of planning room. Maybe a Black Market uplink?
Left: That thing in the background... is this an exosuit building facility?

Level 3:

Right: This looks like the alien containment facility from the trailer.
Middle: Power Room, most likely
Left: Storage Room?

Curious as to what you guys think. (And there's a level I can't well see below. It's 4x3 blocks, which is half what the XCOM base in EU had. This is justified by the fact that we aren't building an ass ton of satellite uplinks and workshops/labs)

DarkGemini24601

Wait, why is there no data on Australia again?
Aside from Antarctica (which is where people from island nations and a good portion of Russians and northern native peoples were sent) ADVENT wants a continental empire for humanity. Australia contains something else... I'm not sure if I revealed what that is or not.

DarkGemini24601

Your first two infodumps on the new info thread are up. Not everything you need to create your bios is quite ready, but I'm working on the World Info/Timeline and compiling the FAQ.

Make sure to read the info, even if you read the old rule draft. Important bits have been added.

DarkGemini24601

If anyone has ideas for Shanty cities that are still somewhat functional (basically, cities that aren't Megacities or Outskirts and thus not completely under ADVENT's thumb but still monitored), tell me. My first idea is Las Vegas, naturally.

DarkGemini24601

(Also if you read - it'll take awhile once everything is up but it's definitely gonna be shorter than the crazyfest that was the VoF lore thread - you'll learn who the Commander is.)

DarkGemini24601

I was trying to create a more comprehensive character sheet, and here it is. This is NOT a public bio template, many of these things are shown through actions and dialogue, but if you want to use it for private use feel free. I know I am going to for important characters.

DarkGemini24601

Full Name:

Physical Features

Sex:
Height:
Weight:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Heath:
Clothing:
Mannerisms:
Other Features: