X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

Frostlich1228

Wow it's been a while since I've been on here. Brings back memories. You guys and girls still doing X-COM roleplays, huh? Awesome.

Oh Wow!

I remember you! Season 3 right? :D

Yep, we're still alive and kicking, but we don't follow let's play video's anymore, we just do our own thing because it gives us more freedom and prevents RNG killing all your characters. :p

Dahlexpert

Wow it's been a while since I've been on here. Brings back memories. You guys and girls still doing X-COM roleplays, huh? Awesome.

Hay welcome back, yea were still doing X-COM hell we did an entire role play of it on our own. Any way man great to see you again.

Brycart

Oh Wow!

I remember you! Season 3 right? :D

Yep, we're still alive and kicking, but we don't follow let's play video's anymore, we just do our own thing because it gives us more freedom and prevents RNG killing all your characters. :p

Does Odd still have a hand in it or is it entirely you all now?

Brycart

Hay welcome back, yea were still doing X-COM hell we did an entire role play of it on our own. Any way man great to see you again.

Wow, you've all created so many characters. I wish i could've hung around during this whole thing but, y'know, life doing what it does. -_- Anyways, any chance i could get back into this again? I'd really like to since i had such a great time, as short as that time was, while i was in it.

DarkGemini24601

Wow, you've all created so many characters. I wish i could've hung around during this whole thing but, y'know, life doing what it does. -_- Anyways, any chance i could get back into this again? I'd really like to since i had such a great time, as short as that time was, while i was in it.
The GM is listening. How much time do ya have for collaborative work? That's an important factor in whether this is doable for you or not. :p

Taxor_the_First

How often do people make a new post in the roleplay?
Speaking for myself, I generally don't post much normally, but then I like to release swarms of content that kind of make up for it. Some of us post everyday, but really it's up to whether you've got writers block or not. Not all of it has to be collabs, of course, especially if your timezones don't match up (again, I am exhibit A here), but depending on the nature of your character you might be required to do more or less.

... that's my take, anyway.

DarkGemini24601

As of right now, I have plenty of time to collab. How often do people make a new post in the roleplay?
Anywhere from about once a week or so to a couple of times per week (ignoring silent periods from vacations or such right now).

If that works for you, then read the XSDF lore thread, the XSDF Bios thread, and the main info google doc. They are in my signature. That should give you 90% of the info you need, and you can consult me for anything those bits didn't clarify.

You've got plenty of time to read all that, two weeks minimum, no real maximum beyond like a month or two maybe. Once you have and have cleared up any questions I'll work with you on creating character bio(s) and getting into the story.

DarkGemini24601

Some misc FAQ notes wpuld be that we have a 5 character limit for inportant characters, soldiers carry a degree of responsibility since you have to play your person during a mission writeup, and we are in 2044 after beating the invaders on jan 1st, 2019, after a year of fighting.

Brycart

Anywhere from about once a week or so to a couple of times per week (ignoring silent periods from vacations or such right now).

If that works for you, then read the XSDF lore thread, the XSDF Bios thread, and the main info google doc. They are in my signature. That should give you 90% of the info you need, and you can consult me for anything those bits didn't clarify.

You've got plenty of time to read all that, two weeks minimum, no real maximum beyond like a month or two maybe. Once you have and have cleared up any questions I'll work with you on creating character bio(s) and getting into the story.

Perfect. I'll let you know when i've read up on everything. Thanks for the help (and you too Taxor).

Brycart

Your going to have a lot of reading to do mate, good luck with it. But at least it will be entertaining.

I'm basically a robot; i should have it read before too long. I'm sure it'll be entertaining which will make it even faster. I'll be back. (see what i did there?)