X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Necessary solos are done. Penny examines her new old workplace, and the Volomi arrive.
I only have one thing to say to Penny...(And this will no doubt make Frost happy but...)
dont-let-the-door-hit-you-in-the-ass-on-the-way-out-i-dont-want-ass-prints-on-my-door.jpg

DarkGemini24601

Alright, here's my plan for today:
  1. Write a short piece with the Einherjar taking off.
  2. Do the first aerial mission in conjunction with the first infantry mission.
  3. Anything else I have time for after (Opt.).

Euan

Posted something short and sweet for you guys :) I've been so busy reading your guys' stuff I've forgotten how to write. This is me getting back in the swing of things XD

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Mfw someone else remembers a character trait I myself completely forgot.

That's right, you guys have summer. Meanwhile I'm freezing my ass off down here in the southern hemisphere.
Hush you, I live in the Eastern seaboard of the US, you don't know the meaning of winter!

Mangrale

I wanted to fit another one in before departure. I failed but it's date is set before at least. If it's a problem, I'll fix it, but later.

Zain Shah

I just want to inform everyone that next week I'll be preparing for a an expedition and then I'll be on the expedition from Saturday to Monday so I'll probably just have one solo post next week and if you want a collab with Alex, it'll probably have to wait till the week after.