ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Breeding+intensifies+all+credit+to+haiheri0_b0bc6c_4917706.png
:p:p:p

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Anyway, to move the topic off of pokemon, which evolved in a... strange way, I wanted to ask; how many people here are going to get the new XCOM game at launch?

And does it come out for the 360 and PS3? Because that's all I have at the moment (and a Wii U, but I doubt that'll happen).

DarkGemini24601

Anyway, to move the topic off of pokemon, which evolved in a... strange way, I wanted to ask; how many people here are going to get the new XCOM game at launch?

And does it come out for the 360 and PS3? Because that's all I have at the moment (and a Wii U, but I doubt that'll happen).
PC-exclusive.

Dahlexpert

I'm thinking about getting it, but I never buy stuff day one.

DarkGemini24601

It's not authentic unless you hear my rage and denial upon being wrecked. I'll probably do a practice run or two (not a full playthrough) to get an idea of what I'm up against first, though, before I jump into honestman.

DarkGemini24601

I have to change my plans a little. From August 1st on the story is going on hiatus. I can't balance things like I have been anymore. I've neglected taking care of my summer homework and everything else, and it's stressing me out and eating away at me, with the help of a downward spike in my emotional stability the past week. I won't be able to do the mission tomorrow, so that's going to have to be postponed until I get back. I'll try to finish up the collaborations I had planned before I leave on Friday, but I can't make any promises about that.

I know it's unfair to demand regular participation when I can't even manage that myself anymore, and selfish of me to freeze the story for an indefinite amount of time until I can recover, but it can't go on very far without a leader. And right now I'm not worthy of that role, but there's no one else that can do it right now that knows the story and universe to the extent myself and Zombie do. And I won't make him shoulder that burden again just for my sake.

Adrammalech

I know this discussion has evolved since I last checked back and gone through many twists and turns and everything, but...

I'm pretty sure you only picked this because from this angle it looks like a freaking Chryssalid. Am I the only one seeing this? I CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONE THEY'RE EVERYWHERE

Mangrale

I have to change my plans a little. From August 1st on the story is going on hiatus. I can't balance things like I have been anymore. I've neglected taking care of my summer homework and everything else, and it's stressing me out and eating away at me, with the help of a downward spike in my emotional stability the past week. I won't be able to do the mission tomorrow, so that's going to have to be postponed until I get back. I'll try to finish up the collaborations I had planned before I leave on Friday, but I can't make any promises about that.

I know it's unfair to demand regular participation when I can't even manage that myself anymore, and selfish of me to freeze the story for an indefinite amount of time until I can recover, but it can't go on very far without a leader. And right now I'm not worthy of that role, but there's no one else that can do it right now that knows the story and universe to the extent myself and Zombie do. And I won't make him shoulder that burden again just for my sake.
I understand completely. You've been magnificent thus far. :)

I know I'm new at this whole thing, not at all helping things along. But I at least know talent when it's pointed out to me. My whimsical crap aside, I deeply appreciate the endeavors of everyone involved with this RP. Not that anyone here needs praise of any kind from me.

But just so you know, this RP you got right here. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Even when Odd returned to offer spots in an upcoming Long War play through (postponed for now, I think), I didn't say anything but it was what I nearly dreamed of being a part of for a long time. I couldn't support both projects - I would have to pick one.

And yet, I'd still pick this one. Even if it would be the first and last campaign I ever participate in. Overly dramatic of me - probably. But I think it deserved to be mentioned at least once.

Take care, Mr. President.